This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365 Great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 04-03-18, 19:32   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default Europa League 08/03/2018

Soccer» Europe»Europa League
08 Mar 2018 - Play Offs 1 X 2 B's
19:00 AC Milan - Arsenal 2.05 3.42 3.63
19:00 Atl. Madrid - Lokomotiv Moscow 1.26 5.35 13.57
19:00 CSKA Moscow - Lyon 2.67 3.22 2.70
19:00 Dortmund - Salzburg 1.50 4.52 6.04
21:05 Lazio - Dyn. Kiev 1.44 4.49 7.26
21:05 Marseille - Ath Bilbao 1.89 3.45 4.19
21:05 RB Leipzig - Zenit Petersburg 1.66 3.76 5.42
21:05 Sporting - Plzen 1.41 4.34 8.47

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 06-03-18, 17:47   #2
lalog82
Freshman

lalog82 is on a distinguished road

Regarding AC Milan - Arsenal

Arsenal is always conceding lately, while Ac Milan has rested the whole squad this weekend, due to the death of the poor Davide Astori, captain of Fiorentina, the whole Serie A matches were suspended last Sunday.
unfortunately is not the 1st tragedy like that in football, may rest in peace.
Milan is coming from very good performances, they had two very good matches in Stadio Olimpico di Roma, eliminating Lazio from Coppa italia where they reached the final, and defeating Roma 0-2 (Roma was able to defeat Napoli in their stadium, so this is giving more value to Milan Victory)

I see Value on AC Milan 1X&3+ @2.54 on planetwin365.
lalog82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18, 20:06   #3
Neubs

Neubs is an unknown quantity at this point

Be carfull with that. Euro League Win is onyl chance for Arsenal to play next Season in Champions League. So i think they will takt this very serious and for me they are big Favorite of win the Title with Atl. Madrid. For sure they are not in good Form, but also Milan are with many Ups&Downs in the whole Season. So i see here maybe Value of Away Win.
Neubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18, 22:26   #4
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wenger still thinks he is the best man for the job. But it seems that he does not mean the same by job as others.
He is not able to manage this team. They are toothless, and most of the time, with no visible tactics. This is their last straw, but I just do not see them grabbing it. Agree with Lalog, but go a bit further and bet on home win, as Milan show much better form and commitment lately.

Unless the miserable display shown in the last couple of games is AW's masterplan to lead Milan into a false sense of security.
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18, 22:46   #5
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Nah they are just poor. Too many wrong decisions and as a consequence this club goes down season by season and it is poor management mainly, with Wenger main culprit but he is unable to stand and face the consequences of his mistakes. They are looking so clueless, so disorganised its just enough to watch the clueless Wenger face when they receive a goal and you suddenly realize why they got into this position in the first place. Yep this is the Titanic going down and the rats are yet to leave the ship
But honestly can not find much value on this Milan. I really dont know how they have this great run, for me they have way too many mediocre players, only Suso stands out but its true they play with heart and passion under Gattuso and they seem to click better. Should be home win but wont touch it, maybe live.
Old 07-03-18, 02:08   #6
latortuga

latortuga is on a distinguished road

Arsenal have way too many issues to create the right team atmosphere to carry them to the final so no way should they be 2nd favourite: this is purely based on club name alone. Arsenal players are so unsure of themselves right now under Wenger because what he asks them to do isn't working. They just don't have the players nor the right tactics to play possession football any more. However Wenger isn't a complete buffoon and will setup to sit in against this Milan side and try to nick a goal. This tactic has worked to reasonable effect in the derby game away to Tottenham losing just 1-0.

AC Milan are my choice to go through as I think they are well designed to prosper in a cup format. Their challenge however will be scoring goals at home and under Gattuso we have seen this team struggle in this department, scoring only 10 goals in normal time over his 9 home games as manager - 3 of those coming against rubbish Hellas in the Coppa. With this in mind it seems plausible that a more pragmatic coach like Gattuso's first thought will be not to concede at home. Therefore I believe that the odds on the under 2.5 goals look very attractive.

AC Milan v Arsenal under 2.5 goals
latortuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-18, 11:27   #7
Nakatuna

Nakatuna is on a distinguished road

Portuguese experts! Why Sporting odd is raising?

In my opinion it's a clear homewin. Sporting at home played great matches even in CL against Barca. Plzen had a long winter break playing only friendlies.
Their real two games in 2018 ended in a desaster (1:1, 0:1); best team in their league but level in Portugal is a better one. Sporting one class above them.
-1 is good value raised to 2.16 wtf

Last edited by Nakatuna; 08-03-18 at 11:31.
Nakatuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-18, 11:47   #8
Superbet
Freshman

Superbet has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Not Portuguese expert, but my working colleague said bet against Sporting in the morning. I cheked odd 9. Why not? lol
Same Milan win because Arsenal play realy bad. Wenger was good some years ago, but nowadays his tactics not work. Odd 2.10.
Over 2.5 in Atl. Madrid v Lokomotiv game should be easy. Odd 1.8. Last game between this teams was 3:3 in 2007.
Good luck!
Superbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-18, 14:06   #9
zodiaccc
Freshman

zodiaccc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbet View Post
Over 2.5 in Atl. Madrid v Lokomotiv game should be easy. Odd 1.8. Last game between this teams was 3:3 in 2007.
Good luck!
whats this for a bunch of nonsense? How many Players still Play in These Clubs who were there 11 years ago? Nobody? Well what sense makes this Argument then?
zodiaccc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-18, 15:12   #10
Limex
Freshman

Limex is on a distinguished road

Careful with Milan tonight, AW will rotate but won't go as crazy as he would want to. I expect Maitland-Niles, Holding and Ospina to join up with the regulars. Arsenal WILL bounce back and tonight they have a decent oppurtunity. Realisticly, the odds do not dispaly the actual quality between the clubs but resemble only recent bad spell by Londoners.
Limex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-18, 15:16   #11
roderik
Freshman

roderik is an unknown quantity at this point

but.... but.... his colleague said it, so it must be cast in stone..

the whole thing is nonsensical & borderline moronic... his colleague said bet against Sporting... he must be working for the books, since -1 @2,05+ seems quite nice, esp with Plzen's current form... Wenger's tactics don't work?? Bro, Milan had more that enough trouble with Ludogoretz... I'm not betting on this game, but Aubameyang & Mhitaryan may rip them a new one... Arsenal has nothing else left to play for this season... as for the over in the Atletico - Loko game... I'd be careful.... it's only the first game and Atl has solid defense.... might be better off going for a 1-0 cs
roderik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-18, 15:31   #12
ellas98

Quote:
Originally Posted by roderik View Post
Arsenal has nothing else left to play for this season...

Does this entitle them to anything tonight?
Considering their attitude and poor display lately, why would they play any better now that they have only the EL?
Why did they wait until now?
Old 08-03-18, 15:36   #13
Limex
Freshman

Limex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limex View Post
Careful with Milan tonight, AW will rotate but won't go as crazy as he would want to. I expect Maitland-Niles, Holding and Ospina to join up with the regulars. Arsenal WILL bounce back and tonight they have a decent oppurtunity. Realisticly, the odds do not dispaly the actual quality between the clubs but resemble only recent bad spell by Londoners.

Regarding goals, I'll wait to see what Arsene Wenger has in mind for today, as he'll be without Bellerin AND Monreal, and knowing cheeky frenchman, he might go and play with 3 at the back. I'd actually love to see that, as that perhaps would have been a chance for Nelson or Nketiah, two for the future at Arsenal. Anytime i managed to see them play they impressed me, playing imaginative, technically skilled football. But what i love about them most is the will, as both look really eager to prove themselves in the Arsenal's midfield, position that is and always has been a really difficult place to compete under Arsene.

Anyway, gonna wait with actual bet(s) until i see the lineups as its already really hard for me to take valuable, realistic and unbiased pick for tonight's match
Limex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-18, 15:39   #14
roderik
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellas98 View Post
Does this entitle them to anything tonight?
Considering their attitude and poor display lately, why would they play any better now that they have only the EL?
Why did they wait until now?
I never said they will or would... But they "may". They did have a tough time lately with the 2 Man city games, but still I say they have more quality and potential than this Milan team... if you have confidence in the contrary, please share why...
Old 08-03-18, 16:03   #15
sanjose1
Freshman

sanjose1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Problem with Arsenal is not their quality, their attitude at times is disgraceful. So many throw in the towel performances this season, hard to bet any time on a team like that. They may well be "up" for it today but a team like never deserves hard cash
sanjose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-18, 16:19   #16
Superbet
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodiaccc View Post
whats this for a bunch of nonsense? How many Players still Play in These Clubs who were there 11 years ago? Nobody? Well what sense makes this Argument then?
Statistics (and facts) - statistics are numbers or facts that are used to provide convincing information. If last time they done 2 overs I dont see problem to score just 3 goals. This not about same players but also about countrys. Meet Spanish and Russian team. We dont need same players today but just 3 goals. You can bet under if you want....
Old 08-03-18, 16:41   #17
Macot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Statistics (and facts) - statistics are numbers or facts that are used to provide convincing information. If last time they done 2 overs I dont see problem to score just 3 goals. This not about same players but also about countrys. Meet Spanish and Russian team. We dont need same players today but just 3 goals. You can bet under if you want....
It is nonsence. You gave one result of a match layed 11 years ago and thay is a reason for a certain bet? If it is about nations and their mutual approach you could reason your pick on stats between russian and spanish teams... i mean statistically one result is like none.
Old 08-03-18, 16:58   #18
dignsack
Freshman

dignsack is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
pure bollocks! a game eleven years ago has zero potential for todays fixture, less it creates any searious statistics. not only both clubs staff changed completly, starting from manager down to the charwoman ... furthermore it was just one match played. if there were 20 meetings between both sides over the last 3 years and 75% ended in an over - so yeah, that would be a statement! but as it stands, it's like some other guys earlier mentioned ... your comment is total nonsense!!

and i'm not about offending you ...
dignsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-18, 17:04   #19
Superbet
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
It is nonsence. You gave one result of a match layed 11 years ago and thay is a reason for a certain bet? If it is about nations and their mutual approach you could reason your pick on stats between russian and spanish teams... i mean statistically one result is like none.
25.10.2007 2007/08 UC Group stage Lokomotiv Moscow - Atletico Madrid 3:3 (1:1)
14.02.2013 2012/13 EL 1/16 Final Atletico Madrid - Rubin Kazan 0:2 (0:1)
21.02.2013 2012/13 EL 1/16 Final Rubin Kazan - Atletico Madrid 0:1 (0:0)
18.09.2013 2013/14 CL Group stage Atletico Madrid - Zenit Sankt-Peterburg 3:1 (1:0)
26.11.2013 2013/14 CL Group stage Zenit Sankt-Peterburg - Atletico Madrid 1:1 (0:0)

enjoy
Old 08-03-18, 17:12   #20
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

My bet would be Atletico : Lokomotiv 1H DC X2 for 2,34...Loko had a problem with defence in preparation for this half of season but today they should be very high motive and ultra defensive with 4 players in the back line.I just hope that we will se good refferies which won t affect on FT...good luck!
radicke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-18, 17:26   #21
ellas98

Quote:
Originally Posted by roderik View Post
I never said they will or would... But they "may". They did have a tough time lately with the 2 Man city games, but still I say they have more quality and potential than this Milan team... if you have confidence in the contrary, please share why...
I have already done that a little above in the thread.
Basically, Milan are in a much better shape, they have 7-3-0 in the last ten games, at home they are 4-1-0 in the last five.
Milan beat Ludogorets 3-0 away, which might explain the narrow 1-0 home win later.
Arsenal are in an awful state: 4-0-6 in the last ten games, 1-0-4 in the last 5 away games, their only win is against Ostersund.
I saw them in a couple of their last games, and apart from looking helpless, they had no bone, no fighting spirit in them. AW looks clueless on the bench. This will not be enough today.
There is talent in the team, but AW is not able to bring that out of them, it seems to me.
Old 08-03-18, 17:29   #22
Macot
Super Moderator

Quote:
25.10.2007 2007/08 UC Group stage Lokomotiv Moscow - Atletico Madrid 3:3 (1:1)
14.02.2013 2012/13 EL 1/16 Final Atletico Madrid - Rubin Kazan 0:2 (0:1)
21.02.2013 2012/13 EL 1/16 Final Rubin Kazan - Atletico Madrid 0:1 (0:0)
18.09.2013 2013/14 CL Group stage Atletico Madrid - Zenit Sankt-Peterburg 3:1 (1:0)
26.11.2013 2013/14 CL Group stage Zenit Sankt-Peterburg - Atletico Madrid 1:1 (0:0)

enjoy
you did not get the point did jou?
Old 08-03-18, 17:38   #23
roderik
Freshman

I agree with most of this... can't really say what is wrong with Wenger... I guess he just doesn't have that spark anymore. Still in my mind Arsenal has the talent to not be underestimated. For sure, the Brighton and Ostersund performances were horrible, but this was expected, given the new arrivals... also Montreal & Bellerin missing will not help. And yes, Milan has a good run, the win vs Roma was impressive... I watched the games with Ludogorec and really wasn't impressed... they basically got lucky in the first game and then locked down. Solid tournament team no doubt. Still can't bring myself to back HW here.
Old 08-03-18, 19:59   #24
ellas98

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellas98 View Post
I have already done that a little above in the thread.
Basically, Milan are in a much better shape, they have 7-3-0 in the last ten games, at home they are 4-1-0 in the last five.
Milan beat Ludogorets 3-0 away, which might explain the narrow 1-0 home win later.
Arsenal are in an awful state: 4-0-6 in the last ten games, 1-0-4 in the last 5 away games, their only win is against Ostersund.
I saw them in a couple of their last games, and apart from looking helpless, they had no bone, no fighting spirit in them. AW looks clueless on the bench. This will not be enough today.
There is talent in the team, but AW is not able to bring that out of them, it seems to me.
Epic fale
I kept myself to ignoring the Arsenal games as I was never able to win any bets, and I walk into this.
Clueless Milan in the first half.