This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 22-02-18, 22:21   #1
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD 23/02/2018 *NEW RULES*

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*NEW RULES FOR FEBRUARY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD February 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usually:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:

http://www.oddsportal.com/
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 23-02-18, 07:48   #2
Jiveboy

Jiveboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 6

4-0-1 + 299

Thailand Thai Premier League

Air Force Central - Muang Thong Utd

Pick: Over 3.00 asian line
Odds: 1.99 @ SBOBET

Third round from the new season in Thailand and i think that it is about time the average goals per game to rise up. Usually the starts in each league are slower and so far we did not see that many goals but slowly and steady they will be rising. We have in this game two teams fully capable of covering this line. One one side is Air Force Central which is scoring most of their goals at home and i expect one or two goals by them. On the other side is the visiting team Muang Tong which is much stronger with very dangerous offensive line and does not have scoring a lot against teams like Air Force, out of the last four games that Muang Tong had played away from home they have scored nine goals. I think that it will be high scoring game with goals scored by both teams and something like 2-3, 2-2 1-3 at the end as correct score.
0-1 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 25-02-18 at 15:26.
Jiveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-18, 09:30   #3
RohlenaJ
Freshman

RohlenaJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pick no. 6 (3-0-2) +123

Czech league
Dukla Praha - Jablonec
18:00 CET
Pick Under 2,25 goals @ 2,04 at Pinnacle

First game of Czech 18th round between Dukla and Jablonec. First games played of each round on Friday (before weekend) used to be boring and this is what i expect especially when these two teams met each other.

Dukla scored 13 goals from 8 games at home - but there are 2 high scoring results 4-1 against Boleslav and 3-2 agains Karvina - two overish teams) so there are 6 goals left for 6 games. Really underish team with only few supporters. They are the smallest club from Prague in our top flight.

Jablonec scored 7 and received 12 in their away matches this season. And again scoring and receiving agains overish teams.

It is still start of the 2nd part season and these teams will definitely play not to loose.

0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-1 are the most propable outocmes here.

GL!
0-1 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 25-02-18 at 15:27.
RohlenaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-18, 11:26   #4
Tabak

Tabak is on a distinguished road

Pick #7 (4-1-1) (+262)
Dubai WTA
Elina Svitolina - Angelique Kerber
Pick: over 21.5
Odds: 1.93 @Pinnacle

Elina Svitolina and Angelique Kerber are among the best players in this 2018. Svitolina has 12 wins and 2 defeats, Kerber has 19 wins and 2 defeats, including 4 wins in the Hopman Cup. Svitolina lost against Mertens and Kvitova, Kerber lost against Halep and Wozniacki. I watched Svitolina against Osaka and she plays good. It's visible that her form is raising and maybe this is the final ahead of the final. Svitolina runs easily, she has strong strokes, her serve is good enough. It was a pleasure watching her, her defense was also good.

Angelique Kerber is the top favorite to win Dubai because only Halep and Wozniacki managed to beat her. He looks unbeatable. She dominates against every opponent, she lost only 4 sets in those 19 wins. She lost 2:1 in both her defeats, so she's in amazing form. I think that the odds for a winner are real, Kerber is slight favorite.

Both players have everything in their game and have no major weakness. Both have solid serve, both have strong stroke, both run much and play good defense. Both are well prepared and this is going to be really good tennis if they're 100% fit and with their mind in the match. It's interesting that they have met 11 times, Svitolina leads the series 6:5. She won all 3 matches in 2017 and it's really interesting that they also met in the semis in Dubai last year when Svitolina won 6:3 7:6. The odds for a winner were the same, so we can expect another good match. Now I'd give slight advantage to Kerber, but I'm pretty sure that this is gonna be a long match.
6-3 6-3 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 25-02-18 at 15:27.
Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-18, 15:50   #5
egomax

egomax is on a distinguished road

Pick #4 /// 2 W - 1 L /// +115

Anadolu vs. Zalgiris
Away win (Zalgiris)
Odds 1.91 at Pinnacle

Until Tuesday probably some doubts were possible, but the injury of Dragic as moved my choice to Zalgiris win.
Anadolu is practically out from Playoff, while Lithuanian team fight to gain the best spot possible.
I see here too much difference of will: Anadolu is probably satisfied with the victory of national Cup, so tonight could greet the Euroleague, and finally focus on championship.
On the other side, Zalgiris is in Istanbul to demonstrate their strengh, and to convince himself that the F4 is possible (and for me, they can): no win tonight = mediocre team.
All in all, the match will be very fight, and my idea is a 90-85 as final result for Kaunas.
70-86 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 25-02-18 at 15:28.
egomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-18, 16:38   #6
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 7
+88
Drochtersen/Assel - St. Pauli II

1(-0.5 AH) @ 2.10
Pinnacle

Football, Germany. Drochtersen/Assel at home play with St. Pauli II. One match from Regionalliga on Germany Nord. The home team with good form at last matches is a better squad for that to takes a winner.
Drochtersen/Assel is 6 wins for the season but only 4 loses. At last matches the team won 3 and once end with draw for 4 matches.
St. Pauli II is 2 points more than Drochtersen/Assel but the form is not a best right now lose in 2 or their last four.

Good Luck,
AL
Pick cancelled, game postponed

Last edited by Macot; 25-02-18 at 15:28.
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-18, 16:54   #7
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 6

aaaz 1/0/4 -184

Mainz - Wolfsburg

Pick : 1 (-0.5 AH)
Odds : 2.25
Sbobet

Mainz meet at home Wolfsburg in game from Germany Bundesliga.
The home advantage expecting to help for a win on the hosts and they are my pick.
Mainz is 6 wins 5 draws and 12 losses, the team coming of win at the last round and confidence is a good now. The team won the visit on Hertha Berlin 2:0.
Wolfsburg is a weak at last games and loss against Werder Bremen 1:3 on away and home loss against Bayern Munich 1:2.
Expecting a win for the team on Mainz in this game by 1-2 goals...
1-1 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 25-02-18 at 15:29.
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-18, 18:49   #8
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Pick #5 (3W-0V-1L) (+207)

League: Primeira liga
Match: Rio Ave - Aves
Pick: Over 2,5
Odds: 1.99
Bookmaker: Sbobet

I have good feeling about goals in this one as both have potential for scoring and aren't dull teams. Rio Ave sits on high 5th position are for sure will want to show some reaction after high 5-0 defeat against Porto. They are very potent at home and have 4 wins in a row at home. Aves needs points as they are just one point in front of the relegation zone and 3 more team have same number of points as them. These two were involved in some high scoring/leaking goals in last matches and when we add their 3-3 match in Cup in the middle of January we can expect fire here. Hosts are trying to catch spot for European matches next year while guests are threatened by relegation i am glad to take goals at evens.
0-0 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 25-02-18 at 15:29.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-18, 00:00   #9
Cam
Freshman

Cam is on a distinguished road

4-0-0 +384
Football, Liga MX, Mexico

Atlas - Monterrey

Over 2.5 @2.11 SBOBet

- Two teams that had a lot of overs this season

- Atlas are at the bottom of Primera

- Monterrey lost to Necaxa 3:0 and played 2:2 with Cruz Azul in last 2 rounds of Primera

- Monterrey will have Funes Mori, Pabon, Hurtado while Atlas will have their main striker Caraglio available

- Monterrey's last 5 games were all overs

Atlas are also without motivation because they are out of top 8 race, they will not make it and depression sets in once half a season is left to play and as a player, your team cannot make it anymore. There's still mathematical chance and Atlas at home should go for a W. Defensively they will not be motivated but attacking football is expected from Atlas from forwards.
0-1 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 25-02-18 at 15:30.
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-18, 00:24   #10
soveprognoze

soveprognoze is on a distinguished road

Pick #5 (2W-2L-0V) +54

League: NBA
Match: Dallas Mavericks - Los Angeles Lakers
Time: 24.02.2018 ; 04:30h ; Timezone GMT+1
Pick Over 222.5 points
Odds: 1.99
Bookmaker: Pinnacle

It***8217;s no surprise that the Lakers have played in three absolute shootouts in their three games since acquiring Isaiah Thomas. They have combined for 253, 256 and 230 points with their last three opponents, and they should come out of the All-Star Break even more of a potent offensive team and a worst defensive team simply by the addition of Thomas.

One of those shootouts came against the same team they are playing tonight in the Dallas Mavericks. The Mavericks beat the Lakers 130-123 at home for 253 combined points on February 10th just less than two weeks ago today. I expect a similar result in the rematch as both teams shot better than 54% in that first meeting.

Dallas is 15-3 OVER in road games vs. up-tempo teams who average 88 or more shots per game. The OVER is 33-16-2 in Lakers last 51 games when playing on 3 or more days***8217; rest. The OVER is 25-10-1 in Lakers last 36 vs. NBA Southwest Division opponents. The OVER Is 4-0 in Mavericks last four games following a loss. The OVER is 20-8 in Mavericks last 28 games when playing on 3 or more days***8217; rest.

Plays on the OVER on all teams where the total is 210 or more (LA Lakers) - revenging a loss where opponent scored 110 or more points, off a cover where they lost straight up as an underdog are 83-43 (65.9%) over the last five seasons. Bet the OVER in this game Friday.

PS.

I did read the rules and I admit this text is copied , yet from another site which offers free picks. Still I agree with the pick and I thought on betting on it independently and although I could have wrote analysis on my own, this-one is better and professional. In my opinion posting quality picks helps everyone no matter of their origin, right?
I hope I didn't brake the rules because I think that rules go for copy-pasting picks within BA. in contrary admin is free to proclaim this pick invalid but please exempt me from any possible sanctions.

102-124 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 25-02-18 at 15:31.
soveprognoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-18, 00:26   #11
soveprognoze

soveprognoze is on a distinguished road

and sorry.... *break not brake
soveprognoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-18, 00:55   #12
luzernhero

luzernhero is on a distinguished road

Pick 5 (+31)
Football - Mexico
Atlas vs. Monterrey
Pick - Monterrey -0.5
Odd - 1.98 from PINNACLE

Monterrey are much better team here. Atlas are bottom of the barrel material, they're at the last place in this divison and there's no chance they can make it to playoffs. Monterrey are 4 points away from the first place and they had a lot of bad performances recently. This just shows how good Monterrey are because even after losing couple of games and dropping some points they are still so close to the very top. They will have a big advantage over Atlas, hosts are insecure, their defence is bad and they score rarely. Monterrey are much better team in attack, they have stronger defence and better midfield. My call is Monterrey away win against the bottom team in this divison, good luck.
0-1 pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 25-02-18 at 15:32.
luzernhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-18, 01:55   #13
edwardkenway

edwardkenway is on a distinguished road

Pick 5 1-1-2 -100
Primera Division, Clausura
Puebla - Necaxa

1(-0.25 AH) @2.11
Pinnacle

Dieter Villalpando is suspended for this match and he will not be available for Necaxa. Villalpando was sent off in 3-0 Monterrey win. That was the last match of Necaxa in clausura league.
They did play one more match after that one this last mid-week, however, that was a cup match against Murcielagos from lower tier league.
Necaxa will miss two important players on this hard on the road match, Dieter and Claudio. Puebla will miss Piementel and Trueba, their two long term absentees due to injury.
Puebla are favourites at home, they are at 4th place and as hosts Puebla beat current champions UANL 2:1 in the opening round. Necaxa had a good streak and solid spell of positive results but now it's time to lose. They should show a lot of problems while trying to cover Dieter's absence in the middle...

My call 1-0 win for Puebla,
GL.
1-1 Pick lost 1/2

Last edited by Macot; 25-02-18 at 15:33.
edwardkenway is offline   Reply With Quote