This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 07-08-18, 23:37   #1
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road
Default POD 08/08/2018

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR AUGUST*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD May 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Good luck!!!!
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 07-08-18, 23:41   #2
Nesquik

Pick #4 (2 W-1 L) +108
Tennis - ATP Toronto
Dimitrov G - Verdasco F
Pick: Dimitrov to win @ 1.77 @ Pinnacle

I am taking this Balkan gigolo mainly because Spaniard Fernando Verdasco didnt have good results lately on the fast surface and Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov is the type of the player who wants to impress in big tournaments. PinnacleSports has great odds but you can still find 1.75 on other bookies. Nando Verdasco at almost 35 year old is at the end of his career, plus the Grisha has to take some revenges. Good luck! I just think the odds are beautiful. It should happen exactly like in the case of Petra Kvitova against Anett Kontaveit. That difference wasnt normal and previous match between them doesnt reflect the talent. And even the career of Dimitrov overall will be better I think.
Pick cancelled, wrong thread.

Last edited by Macot; 02-09-18 at 20:12.
Old 08-08-18, 01:05   #3
Nesquik

oh, crap, it is tonight. not tomorrow

not counted even if he wins it

I just forgot it is from 10 AM cet to midnight
Old 08-08-18, 07:58   #4
Jiveboy

Jiveboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 2

1-0-0 +97

Europe » Champions League

Salzburg (Aut) - Shkendija (Mac)

Pick: Shkendjia +2.5
Odds: 1.96 @ pinnacle

This is extremely huge asian handicap for this stage of the tournament where i really do not believe there are so weak teams as Shkendjia is suggested to be. Sure Salzburg is at home at is the reigning champion of Austria but they have been only two matches into the official season and i think they will need still time to adjust while their opponent Shkendjia from Macedonia has already played four matches in the Champions League qualification phase and is well warmed up. I think that even though most likely the hosts are going to win this game 2.5 AH is extremely big and the visitors will cover it. something like 2-1 FT score for me here.
3-0 pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 02-09-18 at 20:13.
Jiveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-18, 09:52   #5
Wtrylika

Wtrylika is on a distinguished road

Pick #7
4-1-1, +339

Home Utd - Ceres
Over 3
Odds 2.01 at Pinnacle

Singapore's Home United and Ceres Negros from Philippines will play the second match in the AFC Cup. The first head-to-head game has ended with the score 1-1. I expect to see more goals this time.
Both teams play solid in offense in their domestic leagues. Ceres currently lead in the PFL with 17 wins after 22 matches played. They hold the best offense in Philippines as they have scored 59 goals already. Ceres have conceded in each of their latest three league games played and matches were high scoring. Ceres had some high scoring games in the AFC earlier this season. They won against Yangon United 4-2 at home but have suffered a 2-3 loss on the road.
Home United are the third in the league in Singapore. They have scored 35 goals in 19 games played. Still they have allowed 29 already.
Ceres recently have signed striker Blake Powell from Central Coast Mariners who has scored in his debut. Home Utd's newcomer Isaka Cernak has also started well and found the net in his first match for the new club. Both teams are strong in offense and I expect them to combine a few goals here.
2-0 pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 02-09-18 at 20:13.
Wtrylika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-18, 11:18   #6
Aql
Freshman

Aql is on a distinguished road

Pick #3
1/1

16:00 Soccer » Russia » FNL » Zenit Petersburg 2 - Sochi
Tip: Zenit (AH +0,5)
Odds: 2.15 at Pinnacle

Zenit-2 escaped the fall last year, but started the current championship badly by losing to Tambov (1:2), scoring a goal in the last minute. Then came an unexpected attack from Chertanovo (1:2), which won the strong will of Victoria. The trip to Vladivostok did not complete the points in a predictable way, because the local "Radius" was the only one. (0:1) he was in the lead for the 10th minute.
A similar situation occurred during the visit to 'Tom' (0:1), where the "blue and white" was omitted at the opening of the meeting, and after this time were no longer able to compensate.

"In the last round "Sochi" made a difficult journey to Volgograd, where the shields of Aleksander Tochilin turned out to be a combat team. Guests willingly raised the desire of the hosts to play in an attack of football, but they did not play in the upcoming courses. Tochilin and when he was a player did not differ from the counter-attack actions and asked the players for more control during the attack. Nevertheless, Sochi's defence is quite "harsh" and leaving them constantly against the enemy at a speed - just like death. As a result, "Sochi" were able to overtake the opponent in possession of the ball, tried to bring every attack to the blow and without any hurry systematically increase the pressure. They were rewarded with the ball they had won in 87 minutes.
1-4 pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 02-09-18 at 20:14.
Aql is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-18, 12:57   #7
Louis

Louis has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pick #2
[0 0 1 (-100)]

Football, Europe, Champions League 2018/2019
Salzburg - Shkendija

Pick: over 3.5
Odds: 2.17
Bookie: Pinnacle

Well, home win odds are way to low, but Austrian champion Salzburg should be big favorite at home ground against Macedonian champion Shkendija.

Hosts are probably with biggest chances to end up in CL group stage, they have very good squad and they need to play against weaker opponents. They rule Austrian football Bundesliga, where they are five times champions in a row, last season they played Europa League semi-final where they lost with extra-time goal. This season they started very well, 9 victories in a row, 6 friendlies, 1 cup, 2 league. They are famous with home record where they are 22 matches unbeaten in all competitions including friendlies (21 victories, 1 draw). They usually play attacking football at home, they score many goals.

Guests hope to create history and to become first Macedonian team to reach CL group stage, they have winning mentality and they won domestic championship with 35 points difference, they also won the Cup, and in CL qualifiers were better than TNS with 5:4 result (5:0 home, 0:4 away), and Sheriff Tiraspol with 1:0 result (1:0 home, 0:0 away).

In this match big favorite Salzburg need to win and they will try to win big to decide the winner as soon as possible, they can score some goals for sure. Shkendija will try to stay unbeaten, but will be very difficult, so, they will be happy with possible away goal scored.

If Shkendija somehow score goal(s) this will be easy won bet, if they didn't score Salzburg can do all the job by scoring four.

Good luck, CHEERS
3-0 pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 02-09-18 at 20:15.
Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-18, 15:10   #8
hovi

hovi is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #3 Lost 2 -200
Soccer - Denmark Cup
Game - Ringe vs. Fredericia
Pick: Over 5.5 goals
Odds: 2.25
Bookie: Bet365

The hosts may or may not get on the scoring sheet here in this game as I expect an all out on offense Fredericia side, even in the league in the 2nd league level in Denmark in this start of the season they played both games away from home as they first lost 3-2 away from home at Naestved and than they won 3-0 away from home at Roskilde, so quite offensive minded and really have plenty of goals in them as I saw that last season at this stage of the competition they got past another side which was rated as amateurs also away from home back than with 8-1 in the end, so why not expect another high scoring game here as well especially since odds are really decent here.
0-6 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 02-09-18 at 20:16.
hovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-18, 17:14   #9
ivan-dzo

ivan-dzo is an unknown quantity at this point

2/4
+46

5th pick

Hansa - Wehen pick over 2.75 Pinnacle 2.19

Both teams from two games had 1 win.
So we can say this is middle of table material, but it is to early for such claim. Still, I follow this two closely for years. You never know what to expect from them. Last season Hansa won Wehen 2-0, season before lost 1-3 and season before also won 4-0! So we had different kind of results and everything depend of individual form, quality and luck. So to see here over 2.75 goals is nothing special for these two. With fast goal in the first 10 minutes everything is possible. Good luck !!!
3-2 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 02-09-18 at 20:16.
ivan-dzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-18, 19:41   #10
Nesquik

Pick #4 (2 W-1 L) +108
Football - Spanish friendly
Lugo - Deportivo La Coruna
Pick: over 2.5 @ 2.05 @ SBOBet

Lugo and Deportivo La Coruna are meeting together in another friendly. I just want to say h2h in exhibition were two matches which ended 2-2. I pretty much expect a result with some goals. Surely at least 2, so there is a high possibility of the over 2.5. Both have been recently involved in overish friendly games, usually they both score and conceed. At least +2 up to +4 were the involvements of these two. Basically the odds are not justified, the price should have been 1.70 for a over.
1-2 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 02-09-18 at 20:17.