This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds).
Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-07-18, 11:17   #1
valdi

valdi is on a distinguished road
Default Denmark Superligaen 2nd round 20-23 July

20:00h Aalborg - Midtjylland
- 3.88 - 3.55 - 1.92 -

17:00h Esbjerg - Vendsyssel FF
- 2.08 - 3.46 - 3.39 -

13:00h Horsens - Randers FC
- 2.30 - 3.18 - 3.15 -
15:00h Odense - Sonderjyske
- 2.10 - 3.34 - 3.46 -
17:00h Aarhus - Nordsjaelland
- 2.17 - 3.55 - 3.11 -
19:00h Brondby - Vejle
- 1.29 - 5.42 - 9.50 -

20:00h Hobro - FC Copenhagen
- 4.67 - 3.68 - 1.72
valdi is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 20-07-18, 15:25   #2
AGUERO

AGUERO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

This sundays 12-13:00 h are often overazzo one.
Regarding the tip of best danish tipster who went GG /bts on this game
I could add for players who like big odds - bts in firsr half 4 this game
Old 20-07-18, 19:35   #3
ArgentEagle
Freshman

ArgentEagle is on a distinguished road

Esbjerg - Vendsyssel
I think there will be goals in this one. I watch highlights of their 1st matchs, some good attacking football but their defenses are perfectible.
H2H is favorable for BTTS & Over
So my bet will be Over 2.5 goals @ 1.9 on Asianodds
Beginning of the season so I keep stake low.
Feedbacks are welcome!
ArgentEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-18, 22:42   #4
RafaRoger

RafaRoger is on a distinguished road

I think there could be some value in Vendsyssel personally. +.25 @ 2.06 Pinnacle and X2 @ 1.83 Bet365 looks like good choices imo. Esbjerg are pretty solid team but I'm not really sure that they deserve to be favs like this against an in my eyes quite equal opponent. If we take a look at last season how these team performed, then Esbjerg did better away compared to at home while Vendsyssel were pretty much as good away compared to at home, even scoring one more goal in one game less. Esbjerg is a good team but I think Vendsyssel will be a tough opponent for them and I believe the odds are based on "the bigger name" of the hometeam. GL
RafaRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-18, 22:53   #5
RafaRoger

And also to add to the above: I just can't resist putting a little bit on Vendsyssel win @ 3.75 Bet365 aswell, it's quite simply too high and should be tried imo..
Old 21-07-18, 18:14   #6
RafaRoger

Congrats @ ArgentEagle, goals were an excellent choice for todays game ...some horrendous defending by Vendsyssel, they were lucky today not to concede more but also at the same time could've scored a couple more.

I wrote a bit on AGF - FCN and Horsens - Randers in the thread for the last round you can check it out if you wish. FCN without the mentioned players + offensive profile Godsway Donyoh. AGF have a full squad!

Randers have their new signings in the squad for the game with Horsens, defensive player Andre Rømer from OB and striker Benjamin Stokke from Kristiansund.
Old 21-07-18, 19:16   #7
ArgentEagle
Freshman

ArgentEagle is on a distinguished road

Congrats to RafaRoger also, your bets are spotted on. I agree on Over for the Horsens match. The bookmarkers give some really good odds this early season. Good for us

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
ArgentEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-18, 20:19   #8
RafaRoger

Cheers mate! Btw, I can mention that Theres been laid new grass in Horsens during the break, it's said to look good, let's hope it will also prove good to play on.

I'm curious what people think about Brøndby - Vejle? As I wrote in the other thread I like both teams to score, I don't see Brøndby as good as last season because of key players having left and new ones coming into the team takes time to gel with the rest. Vejle have a good defense also so I don't see them being blown away although anything but a defeat would be a surprise.
Old 22-07-18, 23:27   #9
RafaRoger

Hobro - FCK on monday is an interesting and difficult one to judge. Both lost in the opening round and thus seeks points. FCK are favs but I think they are priced too low and not worth a bet considering their poor performances so far in Superligaen aswell as in EL qual. I will instead go for goals as it's well priced, so for me Over 2.5 + both teams to score @ 2.4 Bet365 is worth few units. Hobro are missing some key players: Key defensive mid Jonas Damborg and key attacker Pål Kirkevold. FCK have injuries to offensive players Jonas Wind and Pieros Sotiriou but mid Nicolaj Thomsen is back. Andreas Bjelland their big defensive signing is ready to play but probably not from the beginning. GL