This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Betting aid / strategy > Betting aid

Betting aid Need answers from the betting world? Ask your fellow punters, maybe they can help.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-09, 15:34   #1
Comanche
Freshman
 
Comanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 51
Comanche is on a distinguished road
Default Asian odds converter

I am not sure if it's the right place for this thread, if it's not change the location, please.

My question is: Is there any web site or downloadable excel sheet or I don't know, that convert 1x2 type odds in asians (especially for quarter ball asian odds). Thank you!
Comanche is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 01-11-09, 16:01   #2
Krtica
Member
 
Krtica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: "Zeleni Slon"
Posts: 809
Krtica is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

You can convert that without any software >>>

simple

aproximately fixed odds from

..... >
1.25-1.35 means -1.5 in AH
1.35-1.45 means -1.25 in AH
1.45-1.55 means -1.0 in AH
1.55-1.70 means -0.75 in AH
1.70-2.00 means -0.5 in AH
2.00-2.40 means -0.25 in AH
2.40-2.70 means 0.0 in AH
2.70-3.20 means +0.25 in AH
.... and other ...

also every regular AH is around 1.70 to 2.20 odd for all AH`s... There are ruined AH`s with odds smaller than 1.70 like 1.50 for any AH. But thats not usuall for openings.

Why you need excell sheet or website?
Krtica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-09, 16:40   #3
Comanche
Freshman
 
Comanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 51
Comanche is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krtica View Post
You can convert that without any software >>>

simple

aproximately fixed odds from

..... >
1.25-1.35 means -1.5 in AH
1.35-1.45 means -1.25 in AH
1.45-1.55 means -1.0 in AH
1.55-1.70 means -0.75 in AH
1.70-2.00 means -0.5 in AH
2.00-2.40 means -0.25 in AH
2.40-2.70 means 0.0 in AH
2.70-3.20 means +0.25 in AH
.... and other ...

also every regular AH is around 1.70 to 2.20 odd for all AH`s... There are ruined AH`s with odds smaller than 1.70 like 1.50 for any AH. But thats not usuall for openings.

Why you need excell sheet or website?
No. I don't mean that. I don't want to find out what will be the bookie's line about some event. My goal is to convert whatever 1x2 type odds in asians.

For example Lyon - Liverpool is estimated like 2.37 3.20 2.87 by one of the bookies. They offer level ball asian handicap AH(0). But I want to put a bet on Liverpool at (+0.25), which is not offered by my bookie. So I want to know how much stakes I have to put on "2" and "X" to make myself (+0.25) asian handi. I can make the formula for level ball(0), but is harder to make formula for quarter ball.

P.S: Sorry for my english. I could make longer explanation if that one isn't understandable
Comanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-09, 17:41   #4
SenD
Senior Member
 
SenD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Gdansk, Poland
Posts: 1,137
SenD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comanche View Post
No. I don't mean that. I don't want to find out what will be the bookie's line about some event. My goal is to convert whatever 1x2 type odds in asians.

For example Lyon - Liverpool is estimated like 2.37 3.20 2.87 by one of the bookies. They offer level ball asian handicap AH(0). But I want to put a bet on Liverpool at (+0.25), which is not offered by my bookie. So I want to know how much stakes I have to put on "2" and "X" to make myself (+0.25) asian handi. I can make the formula for level ball(0), but is harder to make formula for quarter ball.

P.S: Sorry for my english. I could make longer explanation if that one isn't understandable
Look at the poisson distribution for help.

Krtica, somehow you are wrong, because not only 1x2% are important in setting up ahc odds, but also goals line.
__________________
The valiant never taste of death but once.- William Shakespeare
SenD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-09, 18:27   #5
Comanche
Freshman
 
Comanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 51
Comanche is on a distinguished road
Default

Poisson distribution is very helpful for analizing the lines or props. But I am asking for simple excel sheet where just have to put for example 2.50, 3.00, 2.60 odds and when the programme apply respective formulas will generate asian odds.
Comanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-09, 18:35   #6
Comanche
Freshman
 
Comanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 51
Comanche is on a distinguished road
Default Example

If you have for example 2.20 for straight home win and want to make 0:0 asian handicap bet, than you can calculate how much to stake on draw @3.20 for example to return your stake in case of draw.

Home win @2.20
Draw @3.20

You stake for example 4 units on HW @2.20
To return your stake in case of draw, you have following relation:

3.20*X=4+X => 2.20*X=4 => X=1.81

Let's test this:

4 units on HW @2.20
1.8 units on Draw @3.20

If home team wins you have won 4*2.20=8.80, which makes you profit of 8.80-4-1.8=3

In case of draw you won 1.8*3.20=5.76, which makes you 5.76-1.8-4=-0.04 loss on this match, and you actually have returned almost all your stake.

Your asian handi odd leve ball will be:
8,8/ 1,81+4
AH(0) = 1,51

But I can't make the formula for (+0,25), (+0,75) etc.
Comanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-09, 23:49   #7
Ville
Senior Member
 
Ville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,238
Ville is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

You can find exactly what you need here (check in calculators):

http://asiancapper.com/
Ville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-09, 00:32   #8
Comanche
Freshman
 
Comanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 51
Comanche is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ville View Post
You can find exactly what you need here (check in calculators):

http://asiancapper.com/

This is even more than I 've expected!!!
Thank you, brat .
Comanche is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare
 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.