BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales

England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales
English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh soccer leagues. Analysis and predictions, from Eng Prem to Conference. From Scottish Premier to 3.div.
Beat an English bookie in his backyard!: BET365
Claims they know the English game. BA doubts it. Up to EUR 30 bonus for new clients, superb odds !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-09-17, 08:39   #1
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road
Default PL round 5 15-17.09

Liverpool - Burnley, pick Burnley +1.5 AH, 3/10 @ 2.025 bet365

I am posting this a little bit earlier cause I believe that odds will drop. If it wasn't for Tom Heaton's injury this would have been at least 5/10.
Last season when the PL started Liverpool beat Arsenal 4-3 and Sadio Mane was the standout performer. However he got injured in that game and was unavailable for their next game away at Burnley. Liverpool lost that game 2:0, they had around 80% posession, but still couldn't score. Burnley frustrated them by putting ten men behind the ball and closing spaces. I think that we have a similar situation right now. Sadio Mane is out due to the red card he picked up against Man City and he is Liverpool's most important player IMO, so far he has scored 3 goals in the PL, he has also created 4 chances according to squawka.com. Mohamed Salah has 2 goals and 1 assist in the PL, with 3 chances created and Firmino has 2 goals and 2 assists, he has created 5 chances. Liverpool are very weak defensively and they shouldn't be trusted as last night's game against Sevilla showed. Their morale will surely be hurt after the loss to City and the bad result against Sevilla. Unlike last season Liverpool now have Salah, but they are still going to miss Mane.
Last season Burnley were really poor on the road, but they have started this season really good claiming a win in their opening game in Stamford Bridge and then grabbing a point through a late equalizer against Tottehnam on Wembley. The most notable absentee for Burnley is Tom Heaton, their first GK. He has been performing very well for them and was called-up for England. However he will be out for a long time after undergoing a surgery to fix a dislocated shoulder and it's unclear how will Burnley's reserve goalkeepers perform. There are rumors that Burnley will try to sign someone to cover for Heaton with free agent Anders Lindegaard, who was a Man Utd player once, mentioned but these are just rumours. I believe that Burnely will use the same tactic as last year, they will again put ten men behind the ball and try to frustrate Liverpool. This is why I can't*see Liverpool winning by more than one goal if they are able to win at all. The only way I can see this bet failing is if Burnley's reserve GK makes some stupid mistakes.
Another good bet for this game is Liverpool not to keep a clean sheet, it is priced at 1.80, bet365. They are yet to concede at home, but I believe the reason for that was Crystal Palace's poor finishing (Benteke missed a real sitter from close range inside the box) and Arsenal's total lack of motivation. Burnley will surely test Liverpool's weak defense. Their new striker Chris Wood has 2 goals so far and Sam Voakes has two goals as well.

Update: Sean Dyche confirmed that Anders Lindegaard is training with Burnley currently.

Last edited by HeatAr; 16-09-17 at 08:28.
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 15-09-17, 06:18   #2
Urpo
Freshman

Urpo is on a distinguished road

Huddersfield - Leicester 2

Huddersfield have started the season way better than expected (2-1-1) having 7 points at the moment. Previous fixture against West Ham resulted first defeat. West Ham were strong and Huddersfield looked a bit weary. Current injuries seem to be Cranie, Stankovic and Hogg while Quaner is with status doubtful.

Leicester have had horrible start for the season 1-0-3, but on the other hand they've been playing against Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal. Silva is the only one out. Huth and Ibora might be back this weekend. Iheanacho might get full debut on Saturday, in Man City he had couple of good moments last season.

Despite Leicester have failed to win 21 out of 23 last away matches, I put my money on Leicester.

WBA - West Ham 2

WBA suffered surprising 1-3 defeat against Brighton (and before that 1-1 draw against Stoke), and are currently 9th in Premier League with 7 points. McAuley might be back and Hal Robson-Kanu is available again after suspension.

West Ham were good against Huddersfield, especially Antonio and Carroll played well, Andre Ayew was playing a direct hand in both goals so he might be in starting XI. After awful start Hammers are now 18th with 3 points. While Lanzini and Arnautovic are out, Fernandes and Noble might be back.

3 out of previous 6 have been draw, and WBA have scored under 2.5 in their last 6 at home. West Ham have scored under 2.5 in their last 8 at away.

Looks like Huddersfield's form is going down while West Ham is improving.

Probably quite close call, but West Ham to win.

Livetip: Here!
Urpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-17, 19:16   #3
HeatAr

For tonight's game I have decided to take with 3 units Defoe to score anytime @2.50, bet 365 and I will try CS Bournemouth - Brighton 2:1 @9.50 with 1 unit. I think Bournemouth will win, but don't like the odds and I would rather bet on Defoe as goalscorer. So far Bournemouth have only scored one goal and if they are to start picking up points they will need to do better upfront. With being said Defoe is yet to score for them this season and I think that lowly Brighton are the perfect opposition. I wouldn't make too much of Brighton's win against WBA cause I think that the baggies played way to soft defensively and allowed Brighton too much space.
Old 15-09-17, 22:39   #4
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

HeatAr,I folowed your pick CS 2:1...Nice one!
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-17, 07:00   #5
b.damatoglu
Freshman

b.damatoglu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAr View Post
For tonight's game I have decided to take with 3 units Defoe to score anytime @2.50, bet 365 and I will try CS Bournemouth - Brighton 2:1 @9.50 with 1 unit. I think Bournemouth will win, but don't like the odds and I would rather bet on Defoe as goalscorer. So far Bournemouth have only scored one goal and if they are to start picking up points they will need to do better upfront. With being said Defoe is yet to score for them this season and I think that lowly Brighton are the perfect opposition. I wouldn't make too much of Brighton's win against WBA cause I think that the baggies played way to soft defensively and allowed Brighton too much space.
Perfect picks congs.

SM-J710FQ cihaz***305;mdan Tapatalk kullan***305;larak gönderildi
b.damatoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-17, 09:36   #6
HeatAr

Thanks a lot guys!

For today I have decided on the following bets:

Huddersfield – Leicester, 3 units BTS @1.80 bet365; 1 unit Tom Ince to score anytime @4.33 bet365

After yesterday Defoe scored today I am going to try another goalscorer to open his account – Tom Ince. He has been playing really good for the past couple of games and I think today’s game will be a good opportunity for him. I watched Huddersfield against West Ham and I think they were a bit unlucky, for most parts of the game West Ham were not really threatening them, after Hernandez hit the post in the opening minutes all the Hammers did was play long balls to Andy Carroll and it didn’t really have any success. Their goal was really lucky as the ball took 2 deflections before eventually finding the way to the net and after the goal Huddersfield kind of stopped playing and quickly conceded another. They tried to put one back in the final 10 minutes and were really close, created some good chances and hit the crossbar, but eventually lost 2:0. They don’t have any significant injuries to important players.
Leicester have so far won just one game and lost three, but they have played Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal so the opening round have been tough for them. Christian Fuchs is their important injury doubt after suffering an eye injury and I think he will be missed cause he is an important part of their squad.
I think we will see goals on both ends and the odds are good so I am going for BTS. Eventually Leicester might edge this one and take all three points, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see a draw. My call is 1:1.

WBA – West Ham

WBA were really disappointing last week, after the game Pulis said that he thought some of his players not focused on 100% and the final scoreline reflected that. Brighton scored three goals and if you look at them you could see a couple of examples of some really bad defending. It is surprising mostly because Pulis’s teams are known for their good defensive organization. He will surely won’t tolerate that kind of behavior from his players and I expect them to be much better today. Last year before losing their final 4 home games WBA were 9-2-4 at home so you could easily say they are a solid home team. Yes, they eventually lost the final home games and at the end of the season were 9-2-8, but this happens with a lot of midtable teams, they lose focus in the final stages when motivation is hard to find.
I think West Ham were lucky on Monday against Huddersfield. For most parts of the game they tried to find Andy Carroll with long passes in the opposition half and they didn’t have much success. I doubt they will have more success against WBA with the same approach. Bilic has temporarily brushed some of the pressure, but I still think he is a bad manager and I expect him to be fired by December.
For WBA Hal-Robson Kanu returns after suspension, Gareth McAuley has recovered from thigh injury, however Nacer Chadley and Burke are doubts, but Chadley is yet to play for WBA this season. Gareth Barry will equal Giggs’s record for appearances in the PL today if he features.
For West Ham Arnautovic returns after serving a three game suspension, Mark Noble is out with a knock, so are Edimilson Fernandes and Manuel Lanzini.
I am hesitating between two bets: One is WBA to win @2.37 bet 365 and the other is WBA to score in the first half @ 2.10 bet365. No matter which bet I decide to ho with I will take it 3 units. So far West Ham have lost 3 out of 3 games on the road and despite the first of these game being against Man Utd the other were against Southampton and Newcastle, who are not exactly freescoring. They have also conceded a goal in the first half in each of these games. Suffice to say that Southampton’s all three goals this season came against West Ham, yes they were a man up, but nevertheless the defensive mistakes from West Ham were horrible and they came from experienced players like Fonte and Zabaleta. One stat which is worth mentioning is the following: West Ham have won just once in their last 10 Premier League away games (W1 D3 L6) and have kept only one clean sheet in their last 18 top-flight matches on the road. If Gareth Barry plays it could be worth a punt to try with half a unit Barry to score anytime @ 13 bet365 since he will equal the PL record for most appearances and what better way to celebrate it than score a (winning) goal?
Old 16-09-17, 12:06   #7
ninjami
Freshman

ninjami is on a distinguished road

Early one for me today, Crystal Palace to win at 3.00

I am counting on this managerial change, De Boer tried to implement something that he wanted but the players didn't react quite well to his style of play, which was good in my opinion they played good attacking football with chances created, but this style of play obviously didn't gave the wanted results.
Crystal Palace played good against Burnley, they should have get at least a draw, same happened with Swansea at home, but they couldn't score and convert their chances.
Southampton are a mystery so far, they have good stable team, with good defence and good coach, but they have some strange results. At home they should win games,especially against teams that are their level of strength, and give some hard games with good defence, instead they receive easily, and had a couple of flukes (Swansea-draw and Watford-lost).
although everything in this game points to a draw, i will take my chances and go with home win.

Good luck
ninjami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-17, 12:30   #8

1234 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Defoe to score anytime @2.50, bet 365 and I will try CS Bournemouth - Brighton 2:1 @9.50.
Good job!My money was on Defoe to score inside 6 yard box (@12,00),I expected a tap-in goal. Missed by a 2 meter.

Last edited by 1234; 16-09-17 at 12:49.
1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-17, 13:33   #9
Mickey Bets
Freshman

Mickey Bets is on a distinguished road

Soccer PRO Analyst
offers the best soccer predictions on the main European/International leagues.

Records Archive
8 WON
2 PUSH
Prediction 10: Liverpool +0.5 WON (13 September 2017)
Prediction 9: Liverpool 0 PUSH (13 September 2017)
Prediction 8: Atletico Madrid +0.5 WON (12 September 2017)
Prediction 7: Atletico Madrid +0.25 WON (12 September 2017)
Prediction 6: West Ham +0.5 WON (11 September 2017)
Prediction 5: West Ham +0.25 WON (11 August 2017)
Prediction 4: Uruguay +0.5 WON (31 August 2017)
Prediction 3: Uruguay +0.25 WON (31 August 2017)
Prediction 2: Verona +0.5 WON (27 August 2017)
Prediction 1: Verona 0 PUSH (27 August 2017)

We are publishing a new pick for today.

Date: 16 September 2017
Time: 16.00 CET

Sport: Soccer
League: Premier League

Match: Huddersfield v Leicester

Prediction 12: Leicester +0.5
Prediction 11: Leicester 0

Odd 1: 1.37
Odd 2: 1.63

Greetings,
Soccer PRO Analyst
Mickey Bets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-17, 17:06   #10
trance22
Freshman

trance22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

WTF? Just no one from the big teams can beat this Burnley? Chelsea, Tottenham and now Liverpool? (all of them playing home)
I'm starting to worry if they'll play against Barca, Real or PSG lol
trance22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-17, 17:34   #11
BONAVENTURA

BONAVENTURA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance22 View Post
WTF? Just no one from the big teams can beat this Burnley? Chelsea, Tottenham and now Liverpool? (all of them playing home)
I'm starting to worry if they'll play against Barca, Real or PSG lol
Fixed draw for a bookies
BONAVENTURA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 13:02   #12
d@du18

d@du18 is on a distinguished road

Am I the only one who thinks that Chelsea will win today? They are playing a more solid football and has a better defence (not great). Only Drinkwater is missing and he isn't irrepleceable.
Also, both teams are looking very good in attack and can score at least 1 goal against weak defence. Attaking formation from both sides, 3-4-2-1 from my info.
d@du18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-17, 10:56   #13
HeatAr

Brighton – Newcastle
Not a bad day yesterday. There is just one game today. Team news:
Bruno, Glenn Murray, Izzy Brown and Gaetan Bong will all be available for Brighton. Steve Sidwell remains unavailable, while Beram Kayal is a long-term absentee having broken his leg so this means Hughton has the best possible squad to choose from.
Aleksandar Mitrovic is suspended for Newcastle, while Paul Dummett is still sidelined by a hamstring injury and Massadio Haidara remains unavailable with a knee injury.
Only one win for Brighton so far – 3:1 at home against WBA, but I have said and I will say it again – WBA made it way too easy for Brighton and I don’t think Newcastle will do the same. After the magpies started with 2 losses they followed that up with 3 wins and they now have 9 points and are sitting on 7th place. These two teams played together in the Championship last season and Newcastle United were the only team to beat Brighton & Hove Albion both home and away in the 2016-17 Championship season, including a 2-1 win away on the south coast.
3 out of 5 from Brighton’s games have seen under 2.5 goals so far. The same applies for Newcastle, whose games on the road so far have only seen two goals – they lost at Huddersfield by one goal and they beat Swansea by one goal. There is no doubt that these will be a tight affair and odds reflect it – under 2.5 is available at lowly 1.57 @bet365. Also so far 3 of Brighton’s 5 games have seen 0:0 at HT and 3 of Newcastle’s 5 games have seen 0:0 at HT, including their both away games this season. In the game against WBA Brighton were attacking from the 1st minute, but I don’t think this will be the case today. They needed the win badly back then, but I am sure that they will be wary of the threat that Newcastle represent with players like Atsu, Ritchie and Perez, who have plenty of pace. Newcastle on the other hand have posted the lowest passing accuracy (68.9 per cent) and the second lowest average possession figure (38.1 per cent) this season in the Premier League. Overall I expect a cautious approach from both teams, this has certainly been the case for Newcastle away from this season and it paid off against Swansea. I think both managers will be satisfied with one point and their main objective today will be to keep things tight at the back. This is why I have decided to go with 0:0 CS at HT @2.37 bet365 with 3/10 units!
Old 24-09-17, 12:38   #14
nakedtons

nakedtons has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Brighton – Newcastle
Not a bad day yesterday. There is just one game today. Team news:
Bruno, Glenn Murray, Izzy Brown and Gaetan Bong will all be available for Brighton. Steve Sidwell remains unavailable, while Beram Kayal is a long-term absentee having broken his leg so this means Hughton has the best possible squad to choose from.
Aleksandar Mitrovic is suspended for Newcastle, while Paul Dummett is still sidelined by a hamstring injury and Massadio Haidara remains unavailable with a knee injury.
Only one win for Brighton so far – 3:1 at home against WBA, but I have said and I will say it again – WBA made it way too easy for Brighton and I don’t think Newcastle will do the same. After the magpies started with 2 losses they followed that up with 3 wins and they now have 9 points and are sitting on 7th place. These two teams played together in the Championship last season and Newcastle United were the only team to beat Brighton & Hove Albion both home and away in the 2016-17 Championship season, including a 2-1 win away on the south coast.
3 out of 5 from Brighton’s games have seen under 2.5 goals so far. The same applies for Newcastle, whose games on the road so far have only seen two goals – they lost at Huddersfield by one goal and they beat Swansea by one goal. There is no doubt that these will be a tight affair and odds reflect it – under 2.5 is available at lowly 1.57 @bet365. Also so far 3 of Brighton’s 5 games have seen 0:0 at HT and 3 of Newcastle’s 5 games have seen 0:0 at HT, including their both away games this season. In the game against WBA Brighton were attacking from the 1st minute, but I don’t think this will be the case today. They needed the win badly back then, but I am sure that they will be wary of the threat that Newcastle represent with players like Atsu, Ritchie and Perez, who have plenty of pace. Newcastle on the other hand have posted the lowest passing accuracy (68.9 per cent) and the second lowest average possession figure (38.1 per cent) this season in the Premier League. Overall I expect a cautious approach from both teams, this has certainly been the case for Newcastle away from this season and it paid off against Swansea. I think both managers will be satisfied with one point and their main objective today will be to keep things tight at the back. This is why I have decided to go with 0:0 CS at HT @2.37 bet365 with 3/10 units!
I see DNB Brighton at good odds. Brighton is just 1 place above safety and they will face Arsenal at the Emirates next. They will be gunning for a win.
nakedtons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-17, 13:48   #15
HeatAr

If I had to choose I would take DNB Newcastle, IMO they are a lot closer to the win than Brighton.

A little bit lucky, but at the end of the 1st half the result is 0:0.

I just noticed that I posted in the wrong thread so I apollogise!

Last edited by HeatAr; 24-09-17 at 16:48.