BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-09-17, 17:29   #211
soveprognoze
Member
 
soveprognoze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bet Town Serbia
Posts: 733
soveprognoze is on a distinguished road
Default

I am not convinced in Slovenia and even more Serbia. Now I saw that the local bookie where I bet online offered equal odds ..@1.90 for both. So my small, and only bet regarding this game is draw.

game goes to OT, @12.00 ; STAKE 2/10
soveprognoze is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 17-09-17, 18:06   #212
[mj84]
Freshman
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denmark
Posts: 166
[mj84] is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soveprognoze View Post
I am not convinced in Slovenia and even more Serbia. Now I saw that the local bookie where I bet online offered equal odds ..@1.90 for both. So my small, and only bet regarding this game is draw.

game goes to OT, @12.00 ; STAKE 2/10

this one looks interesting, but mate you found probably the worst odds on the market, I think it's @19 betfair and similar in some others, too


http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=105734
[mj84] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 18:21   #213
soveprognoze
Member
 
soveprognoze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bet Town Serbia
Posts: 733
soveprognoze is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [mj84] View Post
this one looks interesting, but mate you found probably the worst odds on the market, I think it's @19 betfair and similar in some others, too


http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=105734

Probably , but it is the only place where I have open online account.
soveprognoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 18:31   #214
soveprognoze
Member
 
soveprognoze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bet Town Serbia
Posts: 733
soveprognoze is on a distinguished road
Default

There is 10 times more Slovenian fans present 80 min before the game. They are singing already.
It is shame how our folks are much weaker economically compared with Slovenians so they find tickets for final game pretty costly.

Last edited by soveprognoze; 17-09-17 at 18:33.
soveprognoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 19:22   #215
sc28
Freshman
 
sc28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 134
sc28 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
I guess brothers Gasol are better than Marjanovic and Kuzmic and we saw how match finished.Usually team who is without defeat before final wins the final as well because od quality and accumulated positive energy and self confidence.And what's wrong with triples from the table?Without Jovic I believe final is solved before the beginning.In that case odd on Slovenia should be around 1,30.
Maybe they stop brothers Gasol, but the key was Rubio. I think today will see fast basketball, OT is not ruled out. And then Serbia have a better chance.
sc28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 19:53   #216
Kiczkok
Freshman
 
Kiczkok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 178
Kiczkok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

end of 1st q and I feel good about Serbia. Serbia looks mature, Slovenia can't press their uptempo. After 1st q dus@n win with his prediction, no matter of closure.
Kiczkok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 20:21   #217
Karl-Heinz
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: München, Germany
Posts: 761
Karl-Heinz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Dragic undefendable.. if he goes on like this it will be a blow out
Karl-Heinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 20:22   #218
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 11,902
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiczkok View Post
end of 1st q and I feel good about Serbia. Serbia looks mature, Slovenia can't press their uptempo. After 1st q dus@n win with his prediction, no matter of closure.
But second quarter it was all turned around!!
Atomic basket, Serbia can not stop Dragic, that is obvious now.
We will see, but it looks good for slovenia now!!
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 20:24   #219
Dimitri
Member
 
Dimitri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 225
Dimitri is on a distinguished road
Default

I don't remember when someone played such a dominant tournament as Dragic is playing, he's on a whole different level.
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 21:27   #220
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 11,902
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

NOw this is what I am proud about.... playing without dragic and doncic in final minutes and winning most important points!!!!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSsss
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 21:29   #221
[mj84]
Freshman
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denmark
Posts: 166
[mj84] is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
NOw this is what I am proud about.... playing without dragic and doncic in final minutes and winning most important points!!!!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSsss
sincere congrats! really, sick game. SLOVENIA WOW
[mj84] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 21:32   #222
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 11,902
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

Could you believe that Kokoskov played last minutes at 80-80 without Dragic, also without Doncic who was injured and these "reserves" won 8 points difference in the most important part of the match!!!
That never happened with Slovenia before, we were always chockers...
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 21:34   #223
soveprognoze
Member
 
soveprognoze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bet Town Serbia
Posts: 733
soveprognoze is on a distinguished road
Default

Kuzmic with those FT really ****ed up Serbia momentum.
soveprognoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 21:36   #224
Kiczkok
Freshman
 
Kiczkok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 178
Kiczkok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
Could you believe that Kokoskov played last minutes at 80-80 without Dragic, also without Doncic who was injured and these "reserves" won 8 points difference in the most important part of the match!!!
That never happened with Slovenia before, we were always chockers...
I'm really happy for You Macot, cheers.
Kiczkok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 21:46   #225
soveprognoze
Member
 
soveprognoze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bet Town Serbia
Posts: 733
soveprognoze is on a distinguished road
Default

Yeah Congrats to Slovenia from my side too, but it was close, still I am proud on our boys they fought till the end, so congrats to them also.
soveprognoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 21:52   #226
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 11,902
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soveprognoze View Post
Yeah Congrats to Slovenia from my side too, but it was close, still I am proud on our boys they fought till the end, so congrats to them also.
Greast finals, real basketball, two great teams, it was our turn this time after that ET loss to you when we lost the medal.
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 21:52   #227
hashishmaster
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 593
hashishmaster is on a distinguished road
Default

Congrats to Slovenia but the worst refereeing that i have ever watched, and i saw a lot of games.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 21:58   #228
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 11,902
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashishmaster View Post
Congrats to Slovenia but the worst refereeing that i have ever watched, and i saw a lot of games.
The whole tournament long refereeing was poor, but it did not decide. If you are talking about those two tecnicals for forcing the attacking foul, they had no influence at all and I would say they were correctly refereed... although referees dont often use them to stop cheating...
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 22:02   #229
hashishmaster
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 593
hashishmaster is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
The whole tournament long refereeing was poor, but it did not decide. If you are talking about those two tecnicals for forcing the attacking foul, they had no influence at all and I would say they were correctly refereed... although referees dont often use them to stop cheating...
Yes the whole tournament was poor but this poor... Dragic clearly made foul in attack when they gave Micic technical. Also three times situation when one referee is calling one and the other second decision is really ridiculous. But we have different opinions so i will stop on this post. Congrats again.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 22:05   #230
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 11,902
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashishmaster View Post
Yes the whole tournament was poor but this poor... Dragic clearly made foul in attack when they gave Micic technical. Also three times situation when one referee is calling one and the other second decision is really ridiculous. But we have different opinions so i will stop on this post. Congrats again.
Thanks.
Referees were from allover the world, FIBA are idiots but we can not do anything about it.
Congrats to you, too... it is ok to differ on opinions.
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 22:21   #231
Dimitri
Member
 
Dimitri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 225
Dimitri is on a distinguished road
Default

Congrats to SLO members. Deserved win after an epic tournament.
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-17, 22:43   #232
FrancisWade
Member
 
FrancisWade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Portugal
Posts: 339
FrancisWade is on a distinguished road
Default

Congrats to all the slovenian fans, deserved win for you guys!Enjoy!
FrancisWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-17, 12:56   #233
dus@n
Super Moderator
 
dus@n's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,573
dus@n is on a distinguished road
Default

The biggest respect and congratulations to all Slovenia people here and all people who bet on them!

Fully deserved win!
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-17, 13:12   #234
djasmu
Bettingadvice Tipster
 
djasmu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Belgrade
Posts: 2,613
djasmu is on a distinguished road
Default

Congrats to Slovenians, enjoy in next 4 years on throne as we won't let you win next time

Jokes aside, as I thought, fantastic game, pity both sides didn't have a day more to rest as MVP & BB would have revolver clash in the last Q, Jovic & Luka would finish game etc...
Prepelic once again showed top form and those 10metres 3points were WTF?! Also, although he had 2 big airballs, he hasn't lost confidence until the end. Blazic scored 4 important points in the finish of the game ( I am only mad because he did it as I rate him as Tajikistan material) and on another side Kuzmic's misses from FTs and bit earlier that stupid move from Guduric just gave Slovenians new advantage.

BB lost too much energy organizing game & chasing Dragic. We had our chance in the last Q when both LD & GD were out but simple, besides Bogdan, there weren't guy with balls to take responsibility. Lucic had a fantastic tournament but he's not such type of player while Macvan although he wanted, simply lost energy too.

Referees were tragic, changing norms on every 2 minutes, whistling those 3pts fouls etc... Don't want to go to the story what would be if... but FIBA has to do smth with this ASAP.

Enjoy sLOVEnia and send greeting to Mrs Ana Maria Goltes
djasmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-17, 13:53   #235
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 11,902
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dus@n View Post
The biggest respect and congratulations to all Slovenia people here and all people who bet on them!

Fully deserved win!
All respect for you Dusan and also for Serbian team, I think it is OK we get one gold every 100 years

For instance I was afraid how Stimac will react after the game (he was very nervous during the game) but I saw him giving congratulations to our players... respect.
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-17, 13:56   #236
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 11,902
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djasmu View Post

Enjoy sLOVEnia and send greeting to Mrs Ana Maria Goltes
Loool she needs to take care about luka now...
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-17, 16:33   #237
Prija
Super Moderator
 
Prija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 2,598
Prija is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
All respect for you Dusan and also for Serbian team, I think it is OK we get one gold every 100 years

For instance I was afraid how Stimac will react after the game (he was very nervous during the game) but I saw him giving congratulations to our players... respect.
No need to worry abt Stimac, you won't find a better guy than him, it was just a heat of the moment. Congrats to you and all Slovenians, the team who deserved it most won it in the end.
__________________
He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.
Prija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-17, 10:05   #238
jason87
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: SLOVENIA
Posts: 369
jason87 is on a distinguished road
Default

MI SLOVENCI!
jason87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.