BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-09-17, 15:03   #1
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road
Default FCSB - Plzen 14 Sep

2.09 3.37 3.45
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 12-09-17, 12:19   #2
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Deja-vu already as this two met in CL preliminary rounds this season and it ended 2-2 in Bucharest while Fcsb trashed the czech outfit in return leg. Nothing new regarding style of play, same poor coach, lack of offensive ideas, only relying on individual quality and Fcsb proved they dont know how to handle games when being favorite, simply they play by guts and their best games were away at Sporting and Plzen where they were dogs as being compact and playing counters is suiting them much better. Now they got Planic from Vojvodina to strenghten that poor defense but the guy looked nothing special.
Plzen looked very poor in second leg and from what i saw in EL playoffs against cipriots from Larnaca they were lucky so obviously they are low quality side and they will have top-scorer suspended. Normally BTS should be the bet but really dont know if i can trust this Plzen cause Fcsb will attack and put them under pressure.
Old 14-09-17, 09:31   #3
pinnyalert

pinnyalert is on a distinguished road

I dont agree with comments that Plzen are a poor quality side. I think they are at least as good as steaua.
Steaua is a horrible mess. Only good news since they played agaisnt each other last time are Nedelcu and Benzar. But the atmosfere at the team is horrible, with Dica losing face in front of players and Alibec being always in conflict with someone(ref, coach, manager)
Plzen is in great form, won 6 out of 6 games(despite not playing any top side).

My bet for this game is Plzen +0.5 AH @ 1.833, Pinnacle.
I think prices are totally wrong. Steaua should be on a 0 line here.
I dont think their is another team playing tonight in EL which has a worse coach, and a worse management, in general.

Last edited by pinnyalert; 14-09-17 at 09:57.
pinnyalert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 09:43   #4
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

Plzen have some missing players for tonight - Michael Krmencik, Roman Hubnik, Jan Baranek, Vaclav Pilar, Ales Cermak, Jan Kovarik are all out, so I would be careful betting on them.
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 09:56   #5
pinnyalert

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAr View Post
Plzen have some missing players for tonight - Michael Krmencik, Roman Hubnik, Jan Baranek, Vaclav Pilar, Ales Cermak, Jan Kovarik are all out, so I would be careful betting on them.
I knew about the missing players. In the 2-2 game, Krmencik was a starter.
Baranek, Hubnik, Pilar, Cermak and Kovarik were not even in the match day squad.
So it really has little relevance to be honest.

Link:

http://ro.soccerway.com/teams/czech-...ria-plzen/546/
Old 14-09-17, 12:18   #6
Capitanul

Capitanul is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinnyalert View Post

My bet for this game is Plzen +0.5 AH @ 1.833, Pinnacle.
I think prices are totally wrong. Steaua should be on a 0 line here.
i am with you here !

100 % agree with this . x2 for me too
Capitanul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 13:18   #7
petryraul
Freshman

petryraul is on a distinguished road

I don't know why no one of our romanians friends don't write nothing about the difference of FCSB's squad.....?!?

Tonight the first team will probably be :
Nita - Benzar, Balasa, Planici, Morais - Nedelcu, Pintilii - Golofca, Budescu, Tanase - Alibec

In july was:
Nita - Enache, Balasa, Larie, Momcilovic - Morais, Pintilii - Teixeira, Budescu, Tanase - Alibec

In post of the (every day more) spammers let's try to this forum to help us with news from all the world....I think is much easier for romanians to find useful news from romania, germans from germany, etc....
2-3 years ago this forum was more alive....many good tipsters(or only friends) don't write any more here and i don't know why.....

For example for this game, we (the romanians) seen in july's game that booth Plzen goals was scored after BIG mistakes of FCSB defence, wich now is (in my opinion) much more stronger....
Benzar replaces Enache - Benzar is the best romanian right defender....much difference between Benzar and Enache
Planic replaces Larie - Larie made many mistakes, also one in that game....Planic a good central defender....I think is much better
Morais will play on his natural position (LB)
Nedelcu will play MC, a very good central midfielder, one of the best from Liga 1, an player with many quality and bright future in my opinion...
Golofca will replace Teixeira, wich have some medical problems.

All in all FCSB will be stronger tonight than july's game....
petryraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 14:13   #8
pinnyalert

Quote:
Originally Posted by petryraul View Post
I don't know why no one of our romanians friends don't write nothing about the difference of FCSB's squad.....?!?

Tonight the first team will probably be :
Nita - Benzar, Balasa, Planici, Morais - Nedelcu, Pintilii - Golofca, Budescu, Tanase - Alibec

In july was:
Nita - Enache, Balasa, Larie, Momcilovic - Morais, Pintilii - Teixeira, Budescu, Tanase - Alibec

In post of the (every day more) spammers let's try to this forum to help us with news from all the world....I think is much easier for romanians to find useful news from romania, germans from germany, etc....
2-3 years ago this forum was more alive....many good tipsters(or only friends) don't write any more here and i don't know why.....

For example for this game, we (the romanians) seen in july's game that booth Plzen goals was scored after BIG mistakes of FCSB defence, wich now is (in my opinion) much more stronger....
Benzar replaces Enache - Benzar is the best romanian right defender....much difference between Benzar and Enache
Planic replaces Larie - Larie made many mistakes, also one in that game....Planic a good central defender....I think is much better
Morais will play on his natural position (LB)
Nedelcu will play MC, a very good central midfielder, one of the best from Liga 1, an player with many quality and bright future in my opinion...
Golofca will replace Teixeira, wich have some medical problems.

All in all FCSB will be stronger tonight than july's game....

I thought i wrote about Benzar and Nedelcu.
About Planic another romanian guy wrote, and he said he is nothing special. I agree.
About Golofca replacing Teixeira, this is bad, not good. Teixeira is in my humble opinion, the most "useful" player that FCSB has. Also he scored in the 2-2 draw.

So i dont think there is a big improvement in Steaua. Maybe 5-10% because of Benzar and Nedelcu, but, and very important but, the atmosfere is much worse.
Im sure you read romanian newspapers and im pretty sure you agree with me that atmosfere is worse now.

Of course, individual quality of steaua players, a free kick of budescu or balasa, a wonder of Alibec could save them, but Plzen is a "team" while STeaua is just a collection of players.
Old 14-09-17, 19:23   #9
d@du18

d@du18 is on a distinguished road

I mostly agree with your opinions. Yes, FCSB (ex Steaua Bucharest) is not in great form and doesn't have a good atmosphere in the club, especially after loosing in the weekend against Viitorul, from who had bought many important players this year. Yes, FCSB has more good players, especially in defence, but Nedelcu is an overrated player, nothing special, only propaganda to sell him while is young.
Forget the UCL games between those two teams. Both matches where very strange (1-4 ). Don't bet on that if they scored 9 goals in 2 games then it will be for sure an over 2-3. FCSB is lacking in attack, Alibec is trying to score alone. Doesn't care about others in the club., including officials not only players.
More than that, Romanian football is at a very low level at the moment. Football from Czech Republic is better.
All in all, is very very hard for home team to win tonight. They need something special to score and the the 3 points, and the miracle came at Plzen (1-4) and I think it won't come again.
Value is on X2 tonight, but the odds are very well placed.
Maybe a draw will satisfy both teams. We shell see. Good luck!
Sorry for this late post, I hope it will help you...in the last minute.

Last edited by d@du18; 14-09-17 at 19:31.
d@du18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 20:00   #10
inv

inv is on a distinguished road

FCSB a much better team now than in july, Plzen without Krmen***269;ík who is the best attacker for them.

Home win @ 2.10 gl
inv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-17, 09:50   #11
inv

inv is on a distinguished road

Ok, lets say some things: Plzen was the better team in the first 20 minutes, controlling the game entirely, had a huge, huge chance, the ball hit the post, then the referee gave a wrong penalty for FCSB (you can see even from the moon that is not a penalty).

Plzen attacked and they were punished from a counter because they were playing a very high line defence.

Now, FCSB is looking much better with these new players, but they need time to gel. I will take them -1 live when odds hit 2 against Gaz Metan if Benzar plays RB, Morais LB.

Golofca is like Adi Popa or Nicolita running like a headless chicken, but he has pace and he's more dangerous, Florinel Coman is way better than Tanase, still he's young. Nedelcu is a very good defensive mid with very good long passes, he's launching counter attacks very easy. I will back them when I see the lineup from last night every game in Romania.

Last edited by inv; 15-09-17 at 09:55.
inv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-17, 14:17   #12
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by inv View Post
Ok, lets say some things: Plzen was the better team in the first 20 minutes, controlling the game entirely, had a huge, huge chance, the ball hit the post, then the referee gave a wrong penalty for FCSB (you can see even from the moon that is not a penalty).

Plzen attacked and they were punished from a counter because they were playing a very high line defence.

Now, FCSB is looking much better with these new players, but they need time to gel. I will take them -1 live when odds hit 2 against Gaz Metan if Benzar plays RB, Morais LB.

Golofca is like Adi Popa or Nicolita running like a headless chicken, but he has pace and he's more dangerous, Florinel Coman is way better than Tanase, still he's young. Nedelcu is a very good defensive mid with very good long passes, he's launching counter attacks very easy. I will back them when I see the lineup from last night every game in Romania.
I think beating 3-0 Plzen (ranked 1st in Czech Republic, wins per line) is already a success considering they need time to gel. of course Golofca will not be usually a starter but he has time now to do it, to be used considering others are not playing so maybe if he can repeat Botosani performances he could impress.

Steaua normally must make at least 12 points without problems in the group... good team again, quality! Sporting after all in last 30 minutes provided.
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-17, 15:47   #13
d@du18

d@du18 is on a distinguished road

Another miracle from FCSB, achieved with the referee's help. Glad to see they've won, but like our friend inv said, at 0-0 would have been other match.
d@du18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-17, 19:05   #14
Nesquik

stop manipulating, Dadu, you are pathetic betting not accepting his losses. stop trying to justify your losses via nonsense and lying!

"Stiam ca Budescu e departe de minge, am vrut sa dau in balon. Am crezut ca joc mingea dar a fost penalty, ma bucur ca nu am luat si cartonas galben. Din pacate, am avut o sansa mare inainte de faza asta si nu am marcat. Aici nu e campionatul Cehiei, orice greseala te costa. Daca ne uitam pe statistici, am incercat sa jucam fotbal dar ei au dat 3 goluri, e cam dur rezultatul dar e meritat", a spus Hajek.

the Czech defended Hajek admitted in Czech media that it was penalty and he was lucky to escape without booking (yellow)

http://www.sport.ro/europa-league/bu...ce-a-spus.html

IMO it was a penalty, look at his legs but anyway those that know the best are the players

Plzen only had a post and a central shot on goal. when you conceed 9 goals from this season, you are doing a lot of mistakes. this is not 'accident', and the opponent has very good quality.

PS. Nedelcu is not an overrated player, he will become a fanstatic player in midfield. his headers are unbelievable and last night he created all the game.

it is unbelievable what poor writing do you have, if you want some print screens, I had 300 RON at local agency Steaua to win + Alibec to score @ 4.00
Old 15-09-17, 19:09   #15
Nesquik

I thought FCSB cant lose this match, we already knew that they are different in Europe than in the championship. I am shocked people werent on 1 DNB in here

I maximum thought Plzen could snatch a win

conclusion? Plzen was better in that UCL in Bucharest, and now without some players (absences) faced a stronger Steaua. FCSB registered many players that didnt play against Sporting

plus now the defence is looking really good, very good. Planic is an important acquisition. Balasa isnt a central defender but got so much confidence that now acts like a leader pairing the Serbian. Junior ok on left, Benzar on right very ok (finally Enache benched, with Momcilovic probably reserve of left defender now Junior). what is pissing me off is that they stay in Momcilovic on central axe as backup, whilst that Portuguese Artur Jorge may not have huge value or at least they didnt ****ing register him for EL. so whats a weak spot

in rest, even with Teixeira as non-starter, they are full now
Old 16-09-17, 08:13   #16
Andrew

Andrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesquik View Post
the Czech defended Hajek admitted in Czech media that it was penalty and he was lucky to escape without booking (yellow)
Not sure what world you live in but he never said this. He just commented that he didnt even receive a yellow card, yet it was a pen. Very strange decision. Also, he said he believes this wasnt a pen at all as he clearly played the ball first.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-17, 14:48   #17
compton

compton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Not sure what world you live in but he never said this. He just commented that he didnt even receive a yellow card, yet it was a pen. Very strange decision. Also, he said he believes this wasnt a pen at all as he clearly played the ball first.
He sees Romanian football through pink glasses. It's better to clarify than prettify isn't it Nesquik?

That situation was a clear tackle, no penalty whatsoever. But the main thing is that Viktoria gave away those goals too easy...

Best Regards to both of you.

Last edited by compton; 16-09-17 at 15:18.
compton is offline   Reply With Quote