BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-09-17, 15:02   #1
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road
Default Crvena zvezda - BATE 14 Sep

1.72 3.51 5.13
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-09-17, 21:53   #2
Nikola15

Nikola15 is on a distinguished road

This formation will be 100%.
I expect Red Star win and tight game, 1:0 or 2:0.
Nikola15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 07:00   #3
qwbot

qwbot is an unknown quantity at this point

Agree, football in Belarus in deep downtrend now (president of country likes ice hockey and support it), championship is real mess, half of teams are bankrupts and quality of games very low and BATE is weaker than last seasons, they probably will not be champions after many years. Expect a clear home win 2:0, 3:0, since i don't bet on favs i will skip it pregame, if Bate somehow score 1st, get ready to take nice odds on home win
qwbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 13:23   #4
valdi

valdi is on a distinguished road

Crvena Zvezda won against Krasnodar, which is by far stronger team than BATE Borisov. Home win is highly probable. I noticed the joy and the happiness of Zvezda's players after they won against Krasnodar. They were celebrating like they won the Champions league. That means to me that they really want to make a memorable appearance in Europe this season and Zvezda's players will be highly motivated, especially at "Rajko Mitic", where the atmosphere is simply fantastic.
valdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 13:43   #5
NAPOLI
Freshman

NAPOLI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by valdi View Post
Crvena Zvezda won against Krasnodar, which is by far stronger team than BATE Borisov. Home win is highly probable. I noticed the joy and the happiness of Zvezda's players after they won against Krasnodar. They were celebrating like they won the Champions league. That means to me that they really want to make a memorable appearance in Europe this season and Zvezda's players will be highly motivated, especially at "Rajko Mitic", where the atmosphere is simply fantastic.
Yea, Zvezda at home (second leg vs Krasnodar), simply they have transformed in comparison with what I saw in the first leg. I would not have given any chance to Zvezda to return the result. Krasnodar seem much superior and even they had more chances to make the score bigger than was.
NAPOLI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 15:01   #6
Nikko

Nikko has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Zvezda should win, but i don't like the odds to be frank...so betting-wise, i'm not sure where's the value here...maybe Zvezda win by 1, or something like that. I'll go for that @ 3.40, and also Zvezda + under 3.5 @ 2.30
Nikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 15:22   #7
LesBleus
Freshman

LesBleus is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the direction Serbian football is heading in. National team is performing and after seasons of Partizan/Red Star hype with disappointing end results they have both made it to the group stages and are actually candidates to progress from their respective groups.

BATE Borisov seems to have taken a step back in recent years, but this is purely from an outsiders perspective looking at their record and management.

Red Star in their current form and mood at home should be too much and I like the odds for Red Star to score over 1,5 @2,00 in this one.

Last edited by LesBleus; 14-09-17 at 15:24.
LesBleus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 17:02   #8
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Really low odds for home win... I know BATE is nothing special but still..
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote