BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-09-17, 15:07   #1
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road
Default Young Boys - Partizan 14 Sep

1.92 3.55 3.86
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-09-17, 13:36   #2
Nikola15

Nikola15 is on a distinguished road

Probably.
Nikola15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 21:50   #3
Neubs

Neubs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola15 View Post

Probably.
Don´t follow Serbian Club Football too much. Is this Probably Starting XI a strong one or are there some missings?
Neubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 21:52   #4
Nikola15

Nikola15 is on a distinguished road

Maybe Antonov will be LB, Mitrovic CB or Soumah on wing. It will be the best one, no resting players in LE for Partizan. Their director said priority is to pass LE group stage.
Nikola15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 00:57   #5
Prija
Super Moderator

Prija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola15 View Post
Maybe Antonov will be LB, Mitrovic CB or Soumah on wing. It will be the best one, no resting players in LE for Partizan. Their director said priority is to pass LE group stage.
Soumah won't play he is injured, important attacking midfielder. I would expect a bit more defensive approach with two def mids Ewerton and Radin, but it doesn't have to mean we will see less goals, they played like that in Hungary and beat Videoton 4-0 on counters. Partizan will start the game carefully sure as Djukic respects YB as he should, but hard to say how they will fare on their artificial turf, that's a nice advantage for the hosts.
Old 14-09-17, 01:45   #6
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Don´t follow Serbian Club Football too much. Is this Probably Starting XI a strong one or are there some missings?
I'd just add to what Serbian fellas wrote above. There is one big missing - the already sold Uros Djordjevic - he was probably the best player of Partizan altogether. Ognyan Ozegovic, his replacement, was also considered a big talent, but he slowed down his development a bit. And they are completely different types. Uros Djordjevic is very mobile, technical and fast. Ozegovic is more like a strong and physical forward. Imo, Djordjevic was a better partner for Tawamba (small and fast forward, combined with big and powerful forward).
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 02:18   #7
Prija
Super Moderator

Prija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miccho View Post
I'd just add to what Serbian fellas wrote above. There is one big missing - the already sold Uros Djordjevic - he was probably the best player of Partizan altogether. Ognyan Ozegovic, his replacement, was also considered a big talent, but he slowed down his development a bit. And they are completely different types. Uros Djordjevic is very mobile, technical and fast. Ozegovic is more like a strong and physical forward. Imo, Djordjevic was a better partner for Tawamba (small and fast forward, combined with big and powerful forward).
Just a small correction, he is Djurdjevic (Djordjevic very common last name here though). Djurdjevic was also physical forward alright, with good skills, Ozegovic is also decent on ball, I would say they are very similar type of players, one of the reasons they picked him as a replacement. However, I agree with you that Djurdjevic was a better fit simply cause he was a better player, in my eyes Ozegovic is very overrated, but I hope I am wrong about him.
Old 14-09-17, 13:37   #8
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

Partizan look really solid defensively, they haven't conceded a goal in the past month having played 6 games in that period. YB a good home team, they have played 4 games in the Superleague and won 3 of them without conceding. However they lost the 4th to Thun while conceding 4 goals.
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 14:06   #9
gagui

gagui is an unknown quantity at this point

Ozegovic is poor man's Djurdjevic. Literally. Very similar players, but Djurdjevic is better in every department, proper goalscorer... he will be missed. Tosic is a great addition. Still can't believe Partizan signed him. He is not spring chicken, but at 30 he could've signed lucrative deal in Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkey. Partizan is more solid at the back thanks to Stojkovic. He gives defenders much needed confidence and obviously much better than Kljajic, who cost us a game in Athens. I'll go with BTTS. YB can defo score against us, but Partizan also have very dangerous players. Jankovic and Tosic on the wings, Tawamba behind Ozegovic, Soumah as an impact sub... 1:1/2:1/2:2.
gagui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 15:47   #10
Betting-Previews.com
Freshman

Betting-Previews.com is on a distinguished road

Young Boys have been hit by the injuries just ahead of this clash with Partizan. They are going to miss Benito, Bertone and Hoarau which makes them weaker in all departments on the pitch. The latter is of great importance to them and without him, they’ll be massively weakened in attack. Should remain attack-minded and should see the artificial pitch as an important advantage here. They have been given a -0.5 AH to beat which is a fair reflection on the difference between the two sides. With better team news, they would probably be an even bigger favourite here. Going ahead will be very important as they’ll have fans behind them and with starting initiative to be taken, they’ll probably be the more active side during the contest. A 2.5 goal line looks somewhat low considering Young Boys form and general approach to the game but their opponents are unbeaten in the last five European games, meaning they’ll be hard to break. However, the home side have goals in them and while playing in good form, they should be able to create a couple of great goal scoring chances here.

Partizan will be without Kosovic and Soumah but their absences will be covered. Djukic will need to make several choices ahead of the upcoming match, particularly on the left-back and Tosic’s position as he can play as both attacking midfielder and winger. The team is expected to start in the 4-2-3-1 formation with Tawamba as a striker. The visitors are given +0.5 handicap and are justly set as the underdogs. Only one team in Serbian Super Liga plays on artificial turf so Partizan might have trouble adapting to the surface. The likelihood of overcoming the given line is heavily dependent on Partizan’s defence and since Partizan would happily settle for a stalemate they have the quality to beat the given line. An over 2.5 goals line is fair as the match could go either way regarding total goals. An early goal for the hosts will open the game up, but on the other hand, if Partizan find the back of the net in the early stages of the match, their aim will be to protect the lead and even a 1-1 draw.

Young Boys are top of the league in domestic competition but recent fresh injuries had some negative impact on their strength and confidence ahead of this game. Opponents in their group have been described by Hütter as the ones who should be seriously treated from the first whistle. They’ll target a win and even with weakened side, they should be strong enough to outplay Partizan and get all three points. Playing on an artificial pitch will be a notable advantage while being a slight favourite here fairly represents the difference in quality between these two sides.

Prediction: Young Boys -0.50 Asian Handicap
Odds: 1.89 Pinnacle
Betting-Previews.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 16:49   #11
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Partizan has a pitch with artificial turf at their sport center "Zemunelo". I don't know why players apostrophe artificial pitch that much. I suppose that they trained at it? I watched YB's last game against Lugano and i didn't see anything spectacular. Yes they won 3-0 but after guests got red card they played better, first goal was after corner and bad intervention of guests player. In the first half they were clueless and always trying to find Nsame (i think) and Hoarau. They are definitely very good in the air and that could pose some problems for Partizan but are not creative. Set pieces are definitely on home side. I can see similar gameplay for PArtizan like against Videoton, and that is playing on counters, defensive at least for first half. So i can see goal at the both ends like 1-1, if home team wins i doubt it will be more that one goal difference.

Last edited by hashishmaster; 14-09-17 at 16:50. Reason: additional info
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 16:59   #12
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote