BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-09-17, 06:45   #1
ivan-dzo

ivan-dzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD 14/09/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

[CENTER]

MAXIMUM ODDS = 2.80

Good luck !!!!

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 14-09-17, 08:44   #2
dogg
Freshman

dogg is on a distinguished road

Bet #3
+100 (1/1/0)

Basketball: European Championship
Spain - Slovenia
Pick: Slovenia /+6/
Odd: 2.00 (Bet365)

Finally again one great match after yesterdays two very bad matches in quarterfinal. As expect is Spain set as a favourite but from my point of view is Slovenia too big underdog! At the moment is odd for Slovenia to win 3.4 (yesterday morning was still 4!) and I expect this this line will go down during the day. What to say about Spain. Great team and they were favourites to win the championship already before the event started. They had a little bit easier way to semifinal then Slovenia and from this point of view they are much more rested than Slovenian team but what I saw in their games, their game is much slower than Slovenian and brothers Gasol don't work anymore on the field like a few years ago.
Slovenia showed very attractive games on this championship with lots of different possible solutions to score. As I already said they have for sure the best guards on this championship: Dragic and Doncic. Slovenia scored in quarterfinal against Latvia 103 points and 53 of them made Dragic and Doncic together. Till now they scored also on other matches almost half of the points, except against Ukraine had Dragic very bad day, so I expect also today the same thing. I expect also that Doncic will score more points than Dragic today because they will play against his team mates from Real Madrid.
All in all I expect Slovenia to win today and I will also take this bet but for POD I will go with safer bet so Slovenia with hendi + 6 points

Good luck
72-92 won

Last edited by Macot; 17-09-17 at 12:57.
dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 09:48   #3
Mindozas

Mindozas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#6 3/3 +149

Football, Women Euro U19 qualies

Romania - Denmark

Pick: over4.5
Odds: 3.45 (2.80)
Bookie:Expekt

Decisive round in group stage. Denmark with 6pts almost secured qualification to next round, while Romania, having 3pts, must win this game at any cost, cause it's very unlikely that Lithuania (0pts) will manage to beat Slovakia (3pts). Well, that will be extremely hard to do for Romania as Denmark is simply class above them, but Romania simply has nothing to choose from and nothing to lose anymore, they must attack and score. I watched most parts of both their games and well, they can score, they has some talented girls upfront, while Denmark aren't really tough team at defense and tends to lose concentration when leading, but I have no idea how on earth Romania could keep the clean sheet against Danish girls. Denmark scoring at will in this group, while Romania showed some really sloppy defensive performances thus far, even against outsiders Lithuania they conceded and Liths wasted some good chances to score more. No way Denmark will forgive such mistakes.
All in all, I see another open and overish game here, moreover since Romania needs a win and they surely will go forward, while Denmark is simply too good and if attitude and efficiency will be right, they might score another 5 like they did vs Lithuania and Slovakia. GL
0-8 won

Last edited by Macot; 17-09-17 at 12:58.
Mindozas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 11:13   #4
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 4 1W/1V/1L -100
Handball Sweden
Skovde-Ricoh
Pick: X2
Odds: 2.95
Sportingbet

Last season was practically the same for both teams. They finished with 26 points on 9-10 places so they were only teams which didn't have to play in play offs or play outs. Skovde at home 8 victories and 8 defeats in last season and Ricoh only little worse in away matches - 6 victories, draw and 9 defeats. In direct matches 2 times won Skovde and 1 time Ricoh - goals margin was always only 1!
In first round Skovde made small surprise against Guif and Ricoh lost against much stronger Alingsas. I think odds should be more equal.
30-23 lost

Last edited by Macot; 17-09-17 at 13:00.
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 11:13   #5
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 4 1W/1V/1L -10
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 13:49   #6
spkutano

spkutano is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick No 3 (1W 0V 1L) +25

Vardar vs Zenit

Pick: Zenit -1.5 AH
Odds: 2.60
Pinnacle

Probable starting lineups:

Vardar:
Gachevski, Demiri, Novak, Grncharov, Hambardzumyan, Spirovski, Nikolov, Blazhevski, Alves, Jighauri, Barseghyan

Zenit St Petersburg:
Lunev, Smolnikov, Mammana, Ivanovic, Criscito, Erokhin, Paredes, Kuzyaev, Shatov, Kokorin, Driussi

It is very hard for me to take this pick. I love Vardar, but... There is a class difference between Vardar and Zenit St Petersburg. Yes, Vardar have good results so far in Europe, they managed to win three games at home, two in the qualifications for the Champions League and one for UEFA Europe League. First they beat 3:1 Malmo in Strumica, then won 1:0 against FC Kopenhagen and finally beat Fenerbahce with 2:0 in Skopje.

This is a historic match for Vardar as they are the first team from Macedonia that qualify for the Europa League group stages. However, after the elimination from FC Kopenhagen in the Champions League, coach Goce Sedlovski resigned. Shortly after that, just before the match with Fenerbahce, owner Sergey Samsonenko announced his withdrawal from the club at the end of the season. Finally, the best striker Jonathan Balotelli left the club and joined Al Ahli. Vardar is weakened now, no doubt about that.

In situation like this I don't expect Vardar to qualify for the Europa League group stages. And yet they managed to eliminate Fenerbahce beating them twice. Vardar won 2:0 in Skopje, even had one shot on target for 90 minutes. The other goal was a funny own-goal by Turkish players.

I don't expect Vardar to continue their winning series at home. As I wrote above, there is a class difference between Vardar and Zenit St Petersburg. Also, there is a class difference between two coaches - Cedomir Janevski and Roberto Mancini. The Russian Giants should win with at least two goals.
0-5 won

spkutano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-17, 14:58   #7
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 4
+197
Foolad - Sepahan

x @ 3
bet365

Football game from Iran IPL - the team on Foolad at home play with Sepahan. The visitors is a team favorite, but sure is the team on the road is not with easy game and the best way of the end today is the tie . Thehosts is a better so far of the season since 2 wins one tie and two defeats . The road side team is one win so far only and 3 ties in the season so far and the bet is a good for that to pick as tie here one more time. Last meetings 14 ties and 14 wins for Sepahan and only 6 wins for Foolad/. Good luck!!!
2-0 lost

gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote