BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-09-17, 15:01   #1
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road
Default Marseille - Konyaspor 14 Sep

1.35 4.78 8.68
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-09-17, 07:29   #2
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

any opinion about Marseille?I mine after you get couples from Monaco that isn t big problem but when you get on home pitch against Rennes that could be mine that players let Garcia down the water?Can we expect smth similar from Konya?
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 08:24   #3
Breizhtois

Breizhtois is on a distinguished road

Marseille is in crisis right now, the fans are very upset about the situation.

1,35 whoever they face to is a joke, i'll never put my money on OM this season except maybe if they are underdogs.

Every team is able to score against them, for example they have beat Domzale 3-0 few weeks ago but the Slovenians were unlucky and should have scored one or two in the 1st half.
The defense is slow, Evra performances are shameful, Abdennour isn't ready yet and is injured, ...

I don't know about the motivation in this EL too.
The fans won't forgive them if they're playing not seriously this competition and the group is quite easy on the paper, but the situation in Ligue 1 isn't good at all, so i wouldn't bet my house on the fact they will play it at 100% unfortunately.

The stadium will be half empty and maybe more, not more than 20.000 fans expected in the Stade Velodrome (60.000 seats).

Last edited by Breizhtois; 13-09-17 at 08:51.
Breizhtois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 08:47   #4
b.damatoglu
Freshman

b.damatoglu is on a distinguished road

Konya is in a bad situation as well. Managing board is in crisis due to political issues and they have lost some important players with a legend coach. Two teams in crisis and not a good match to bet on. May be some inplay

SM-J710FQ cihaz***305;mdan Tapatalk kullan***305;larak gönderildi
b.damatoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 22:11   #5
Rado

Rado is on a distinguished road

Marseille are in a poor form but Konyaspor are in a worse situation. They lost the last two games. They lost their coach in summer and new coach still could not adapt his team into his philosophy. And he decided to suspend team captain Ali Camdali after the last defeat. Ali Camdali is out of squad. Some players support the captain. There are problems between coach and players. This coach had good runs in Europa League with Osmanlispor and Trabzonspor but I don't think it will be the same with Konyaspor. This team was terrible in Europa League last season. They go to Europa League again because they have won Turkish Cup. They are not a decent Turkish team. They may be better in future but not now. I don't think they can do well against Marseille in France. This will be a morale-boost game for the hosts, in my opinion.

Marseille -1.50 @ 2.12 SBOBET
Old 14-09-17, 14:38   #6
Breizhtois

Breizhtois is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys for the informations about Konyaspor.

But i stay on my position to stay away from Marseille.

However, Germain goalscorer @ 2,20 is a good bet imo, odds are nice.
He has scored against Oostende and Domzale in the last rounds in Stade Velodrome, against weakest sides than in Ligue 1 he has a lot of opportunities to score because Marseille has the possession and plenty of opportunities to score.
For the moment he hasn't score in Ligue 1, this competition is a kind of fresh air for him.
Breizhtois is offline   Reply With Quote