BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-09-17, 14:52   #1
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road
Default Tottenham - Dortmund 13 Sep

2.33 3.44 3.01
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 12-09-17, 09:08   #2
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

Wanyama is still out with a knee injury for Tottehnam, while Dele Alli has a three-game suspension which will start tomorrow. Dembele will probably deputise for Wanyama, but Alli is harder to replace. Fortunately for Tottehnam Eriksen has been in red hot form since the start of the season and Kane found his goalscoring touch against Everton. One fact worth mentioning for Tottehnam is that they are averaging 5.8 accurate crosses per match this season, the third most in the division and a 50% increase from 2016/17. Also all three of Spurs***8217; goals against Everton came from crosses, to make it six out of their seven goals overall. The fact Harry Kane even attempted a cross, which turned into a goal, from deep at Goodison Park shows Pochettino is giving Spurs specific instructions to put the ball in the air. So corners for Tottehnam might be a good idea here. Dortmund are yet to concede a goal this season.
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-17, 22:36   #3
Neubs

Neubs is on a distinguished road

I´ve read in some Media´s that Wembley with his bigger Pitch isn´t so Perfect for the Gameplay of the Spurs Game. First Games at Wembley seems to be right with that. Maybe someone here who can explain that? On other Side i would fancy the Spurs to win. Strong Squad and they had the nearly the whole team from last Season. Dortmund on other Side - some injurys - new players... So Spurs are Fav for me here... But will wait for more Infos.
Neubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-17, 22:51   #4
tomynica
Freshman

tomynica is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
I´ve read in some Media´s that Wembley with his bigger Pitch isn´t so Perfect for the Gameplay of the Spurs Game. First Games at Wembley seems to be right with that. Maybe someone here who can explain that? On other Side i would fancy the Spurs to win. Strong Squad and they had the nearly the whole team from last Season. Dortmund on other Side - some injurys - new players... So Spurs are Fav for me here... But will wait for more Infos.
HeatAr actually wrote something about Tottenham and Wembley stadium few weeks back when they were facing Chelsea at home. Not sure if that's gonna help you somehow, but that's what i found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatAr View Post
It is also unclear how Tottehnam are going to perform in Wembley. The issue for them could the size of the pitch which is a little bit bigger than White Hart Lane and stats suggest that last year Tottehnam were performing worse on bigger pitches.

Last edited by tomynica; 12-09-17 at 22:53.
tomynica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 06:34   #5
HeatAr

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...am-this-season

You can find all the info you need in this article.
Old 13-09-17, 08:45   #6
b.damatoglu
Freshman

b.damatoglu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...am-this-season

You can find all the info you need in this article.
5 m are nothing for these players.

SM-J710FQ cihaz***305;mdan Tapatalk kullan***305;larak gönderildi
b.damatoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 10:11   #7
asko
Freshman

asko is an unknown quantity at this point

the problem with Wembley is that this stadium is with capacity of 90000 seats and White hart Lane was with 36000 seats. The stadium will not be full and the feeling in a half empty stadium is different from the one they used to play as hosting team
asko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 10:24   #8
SeanPrice
Freshman

SeanPrice is on a distinguished road

C'mon, they are professionals...
SeanPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 11:38   #9
HeatAr

The bet which I am most interested in, considering Tottehnam's increased number of crosses, is corners. Bet365 offer 2.0 for Tottehnam to have over 6.5 corners and so far this season they have covered this line in every single game they have played.
Old 13-09-17, 11:47   #10
b.damatoglu
Freshman

b.damatoglu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The bet which I am most interested in, considering Tottehnam's increased number of crosses, is corners. Bet365 offer 2.0 for Tottehnam to have over 6.5 corners and so far this season they have covered this line in every single game they have played.
It also depends on the ball poss. percentage. Will they be able to keep the ball as they did in previous matches which had lots of corners?

SM-J710FQ cihaz***305;mdan Tapatalk kullan***305;larak gönderildi
b.damatoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 12:26   #11
FrancisWade

FrancisWade is on a distinguished road

They had 14 corners against Chelsea...So, corners tonight may be a good choice if they push for the win. I don't see them having an easier game, so...
FrancisWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 15:21   #12
eldie57

eldie57 is on a distinguished road

Guys the real reason Spurs are having torble at Wembley is most teams will never get to play in this fantastic stadium, i know its been re-vamped but especially with English teams everyone who comes here will raise there game and there is a mental block for these players
eldie57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 16:58   #13
Rozde
Freshman

Rozde is on a distinguished road

Spurs level of football is at least class above Dortmund, don't get me wrong I like BVB but let us be realistic Spurs are better team and they have better players, Pochetino is no fool and I don't why are people supertition about Wembley, they outplayed Chelsea and ball just didn't wanted to go through net. Have in mind that Ericksen is in superb form , he will find Kane , that is to perfect not to function on Wembley , Ali's miss is a big blow but I expecet Son or Dembele to make a great sub, especially Son who likes thia kind of matches. Value on home team , if you are affraid maybe both team to score and over.
Rozde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 17:24   #14
Get Real!

Get Real! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozde
Spurs level of football is at least class above Dortmund,
My friend, you must be drinking the absolute finest Serbian wine!

Here’s a little reminder of last year:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35763803

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35815545

And a little later Spurs went on to lose to Bayer Leverkusen at home by 0-1 and then 0-0.

So how did Spurs go from that to “one class above” ? By signing up a couple of people?
Get Real! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 17:30   #15
LesBleus
Freshman

LesBleus is an unknown quantity at this point

English teams get overrated because they play in the most tightly contested league with the most money and exposure to fans worldwide.

I'd rate the Spurs and Dortmund equally.
LesBleus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 19:11   #16
Rozde
Freshman

Rozde is on a distinguished road

Don't get me wrong , you have reasonobile doubts for them, but thing which I prefer my bet is Mauricio Pocettinho, who is a great coach and if he wants to be taken serious this a moment, he has fine team and that attactive group that he will not go to repeat last year preformance in UCL. We will see, Spurs defense is beter and they got Ajax's Sanchez who is sweet , Aubemyang doesn't have motivations to play for Dortmund anymore and the worst thing BVB board did that they haven't sold him and first match in the league after international break they played against Freiburg 0:0 and they got extra player for almost entire game, not conviced by me to put money on them after this !!!
Rozde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 19:19   #17
HeatAr

Tottehnam starting with 5-4-1 so it's obvious that their priority will be to keep a clean sheet and give opponents less free spaces. Serge Aurier is starting instead of Trippier. Dortmund starting with Yarmolenko - Auba - Pulisic upfront and they look quite formidable. However I personally wouldn't bet on goals.
Old 13-09-17, 19:28   #18
Nikko

Nikko has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Tottenham are certainly no better than Borussia, these are teams of similar quality. I can see a 4:0 win for Borussia one day, the next day could be 3:0 Tottenham.
Nikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 19:29   #19

1234 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Tottehnam starting with 5-4-1 so it's obvious that their priority will be to keep a clean sheet and give opponents less free spaces. Serge Aurier is starting instead of Trippier. Dortmund starting with Yarmolenko - Auba - Pulisic upfront and they look quite formidable. However I personally wouldn't bet on goals.
I see it complete opposite,rather 3-4-3 ,and I like that. Pochettino said in press that they will attack from first minute and with this formation I give Tottenham advantage in this match.Pulisic is not a threat for this Tottenham defense and Yarmolenko is a bit slow player to give a Davies proper troubles.I see Tottenham win with BTTS.

Result 2:1

Good luck HeatAr in a new season!
1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 21:29   #20
HeatAr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
I see it complete opposite,rather 3-4-3 ,and I like that. Pochettino said in press that they will attack from first minute and with this formation I give Tottenham advantage in this match.Pulisic is not a threat for this Tottenham defense and Yarmolenko is a bit slow player to give a Davies proper troubles.I see Tottenham win with BTTS.

Result 2:1

Good luck HeatAr in a new season!
Thanks, mate, good call! I am really surprised that Tottehnam let Dortmund have the ball for most of the time. They could have suffered and Auba had a goal wrongly disallowed just before Kane made it 3:1. Unfortunately my corners bet was unsuccesfull.
Old 13-09-17, 21:48   #21
Neubs

Neubs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Real! View Post
My friend, you must be drinking the absolute finest Serbian wine!

Here’s a little reminder of last year:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35763803

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35815545

And a little later Spurs went on to lose to Bayer Leverkusen at home by 0-1 and then 0-0.

So how did Spurs go from that to “one class above” ? By signing up a couple of people?
Maybe he did drinking the finest Wine of Serbia, but at the Moment i also think Spurs are much better then Dortmund. Spurs have nearly the same squad since 2 Years with only 2-3 Players bought in Summer Transfers who made the Squad much better. Dortmund at the moment with new Coach and they must find himself as a team. Thats why Spurs at the moment one class above Dortmund.
Neubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 21:55   #22
Get Real!

Get Real! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs
Maybe he did drinking the finest Wine of Serbia, but at the Moment i also think Spurs are much better then Dortmund. Spurs have nearly the same squad since 2 Years with only 2-3 Players bought in Summer Transfers who made the Squad much better. Dortmund at the moment with new Coach and they must find himself as a team. Thats why Spurs at the moment one class above Dortmund.
Absolute rubbish!

When you can beat a team BOTH home and away then you can claim to be "one class above" so let's not get over optimistic over a home win.
Get Real! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 22:05   #23

1234 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks, mate, good call! I am really surprised that Tottehnam let Dortmund have the ball for most of the time. They could have suffered and Auba had a goal wrongly disallowed just before Kane made it 3:1. Unfortunately my corners bet was unsuccesfull.
me too,but after 3 shots and 3 goals Pochettino take that approach and it worked,at least this time.First time that I saw Dortmund and they are quite dangerous in attacking but with this Guardiola stile ,defence will be always the problem.It can work in Germany but not in CL.
1234 is offline   Reply With Quote