BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-09-17, 14:55   #1
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road
Default Maribor - Spartak Moscow 13 Sep

4.45 3.49 1.85
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-09-17, 12:43   #2
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

Well this could be interesting match with away win for almost 2,00.I must say that I don t have a clu about home team and away team have good players which plays inconsistent,smth like Liver on the island.There is always motive for CL and that s could be bonuses for players and thing that they need to make some change cauze they are now in a big mess.Some words about Maribor Mac or someone could write...
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 13:04   #3
matija
Freshman

matija is an unknown quantity at this point

Copy translate paste from rtvslo.si:

He also started this day. Maribor's footballers will host Spartak from Moscow in the opening round of the Champions League ahead of sold out tribunes of the Ljudski vrt. The game will start at 20.45.
Violet players experienced only one defeat throughout the season, but this time, on the other hand, will be a European heavyweight champion, Russia's champion, who does not excuse this season. The atmosphere in the team is excellent, only Dare Vrši***269;, who is injured, will be missing.
"We have been working hard for the whole year, we can not wait for the start, it's very good to play in our playground with our fans, I think this is an advantage. We will do our best to win the first game," said Captain Maribora Marcos Tavares.
There is a real football euphoria in Maribor, so the tickets have long gone. Those who are left without tickets will be able to see the match on the big screen in the center of the city. On the Leon Štukelj market, the so-called fan base will be set up, while the local police will announce that it will use technical means for shooting and filming, even from the air, in order to effectively ensure the safety of people and property and to monitor and document police procedures throughout the city.
Roads around the stadium will be closed and public transport will be free for ticket holders.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
matija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 15:52   #4
Antoni753

Antoni753 is on a distinguished road

I wouldnt underestimate Maribor,as you said Spartak Moscow is inconsitent and far from convincing away from home,shouldnt be few classes above.I see underish and even game.Im considering home win and draw,they are generously priced at 4.50 and 3.75 @ bet365
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 16:42   #5
Rozde
Freshman

Rozde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoni753 View Post
I wouldnt underestimate Maribor,as you said Spartak Moscow is inconsitent and far from convincing away from home,shouldnt be few classes above.I see underish and even game.Im considering home win and draw,they are generously priced at 4.50 and 3.75 @ bet365
I agree, there is a value on Maribor 1x not to lose an oppening game, Spartak is not in good shape in the begging of the season, last year they were really dominate in Russia and they have that spark which lead them to win the titule in Russia, this year they will have a lot tougher year and the worst thing they are playing Champions league after 17 years ,they will be nervious, Maribor belive it or not have more expirience in Europe than Spartak. We will see but after Hapoel Ber Sheva clash I see Maribor not lose this game.
Rozde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 17:48   #6
qwbot

qwbot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hard game for Spartak, they are not in optimal conditions these days, so Maribor can get something and golden rule of betting: never bet on russian football teams as favourites away in eurocups
qwbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 18:10   #7
Antoni753

Antoni753 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwbot View Post
Hard game for Spartak, they are not in optimal conditions these days, so Maribor can get something and golden rule of betting: never bet on russian football teams as favourites away in eurocups
Thanks,for shedding light on it
Antoni753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 19:22   #8
Nikko

Nikko has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I still believe Spartak can nick this one, we'll see...but they are certainly a better side of the two.

I will go for Spartak win by 1 @ 3.90
Nikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 21:29   #9
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

this Carera is total idiot...he didn t made single substitute in secound half while Maribor replaced three players in last half an hour...
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote