This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 13-01-18, 21:54   #1
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD 14/01/18

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

MAXIMUM ODDS=2.80
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-01-18, 22:07   #2
spkutano

spkutano is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick No 3 (0W 0V 2L) -200

Liverpool vs Man City

Pick: Draw
Odds 3.81
Pinnacle

Probable starting lineups:

Liverpool:
Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Emre Can, Milner, Salah, Firmino, Mane

Manchester City:
Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Delph, Silva, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Sane, Aguero, Sterling

I expect Liverpool and Manchester City to share the points here. The Citizens are the best team in the Premier League and they are in great form. Pep Guardiola's men have won 19 of the last 20 league matches. The atmosphere in the squad is good, while the player confidence is 'High as Everest'. For this match Guardiola will be without the striker Gabriel Jesus, the captain Vincent Kompany and defender Benjamin Mendy. But Liverpool are also in good form. The Reds are unbeaten in 17 matches in all competitions, their best run under Jurgen Klopp. Even more, they are in series of four victories. Last Friday they managed to eliminate Everton in the FA Cup. Previously Liverpool won three matches in the Premier League, against Burnley, Leicester and Swansea. Nevertheless, they are starting the life without the key player Philippe Coutinho who joined Barcelona. Captain Jordan Henderson remain sidelined due to hamstring injury, while few more players are struggling with injury. Considering these facts I expect a draw at Anfield.
4-3 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 14-01-18 at 23:02.
spkutano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 22:07   #3
Kane1910

Kane1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 5 4W/0L +695
VolleyBall Italy Serie A2
Mondovi - Tuscania
Pick: 1
Odds: 2.38
SportingBet

Mandovi is on 8th place just above last group of teams which will play in second stage in Group C. They won 2 last matches - easily 3-0 against weaker Club Italia Roma at home and 3-2 in away match against better in the table Cantu.
Tuscania is second in the Blue Group with 15 victories and 5 defeats but 2 last matches were worse for them - 0-3 at home against solid Brescia and 1-3 in away match against Gioia del Colle.
So it should be close match and odds start dropping for home side.
3-1 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 14-01-18 at 23:03.
Kane1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 22:36   #4
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

Pick #8 (6-1 +630)
World Club Friendlies-Football
Young Boys-Sandhausen

Pick: Over 3.0
Odds: 1.95
Bookie: Bet365

there are major chances for these two to end with at least four goals in this game. I will tell you why. Young Boys Bern beat Vaduz 6-1 just some days ago, whilst Sandhausen of Germany were in the same position of winning side against Unterhaching (3-1). it is true they were favourites and the goals came late, but if we look at their last two games in Bundesliga 2, they are in overish run. both were wins with the same score, 3-1. plus Bundesliga 2 can compete with the Swiss First League. so I really believe we will see goals, at least 3-1 for the team of Switzerland in my opinion (or different scores, but this is my predicted correct score), since they demolished Luzern on the road in their last championship game (4-2). plus Young Boys is one of the most overish sides of the Swiss league. this match takes place in Andaluzia, Spain. I wanted to take another game, but one of my rules is not to bet matches between German teams regarding goals. and I have the feeling anyway that will end exactly 2-1. good luck to all!
3-0 Pick void!

Last edited by Macot; 14-01-18 at 23:03.
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-18, 10:38   #5
iv5den45
Freshman

iv5den45 is on a distinguished road

#3 0-0-2 -200

Tennis. WTA, Australian Open:
Williams V. - Bencic B.
Williams V. -1,5sets 3,11@Pinnacle

WTA singles ranking:
5. Williams V.
77. Bencic B.

Williams V. lead 3-0 H2H against Bencic B. on hard.
Williams V. 401/122 totally on hard and 23/7 in 2017 year.
Bencic B. 97/50 totally on hard and 13/6 in 2017 year.

Williams lost again Kerber in the only one game which she played for 2018 till now.
Bencic is 5/1 this year as the only lost is against Kerber too.
But Williams grab a set against Kerber.
Kerber - Williams 5-7, 6-3, 6-1
Kerber - Bencic 6-4, 6-1

So Venus is my favourite here despite bookies set equal chances for both to win the game. I expect Venus try to win quickly.
0-2 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-01-18 at 19:08.
iv5den45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-18, 11:12   #6
Mindozas

Mindozas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#6 3w/2v +473

Football, English Premieship

Liverpool - Man City

Pick: over3.5
Odds: 2.54
Bookie: Pinnacle

This one looks kinda obvious, maybe even too much, so 0-0 is not outta question Anyway, it's hard to resist betting on goals when such two great offensive sides meets each other. Liverpool even without Coutinho, has lot of talent upfront. Moreover Salah is back after his injury. At home they always has extra push from the crowd, always goes forward and always its hard to keep them scoreless. City on other hard, this season is simply unstoppable, scoring in every game pretty easily. Sure Gabriel Jesus is out injured, but they has so many options in offense that it shouldn't bother them that much. The injury that should bother them more is cap Kompany, who's, when fit, is heart of the defense. Overall, speaking both teams defensivelly aren't perfect, Liverpool especially, that basically is the thing that keeps them far from title race.
Overall, I expect the game where offense will prevail. And both has good enough offenses to score against each other too, so goals are expected. GL
4-3 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 14-01-18 at 23:04.
Mindozas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-18, 12:32   #7
LLK
Freshman

LLK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pick#2(1W-0V-0L) +108

Romania Superleague Handball Women CSM Slobozia vs U Cluj Pick:Slobozia -1,5 Odds:1.90 Bookie:BET365 My pick for today come from Romanian Superleague Handball Women.Home team ,after the winter break ,make some good and decent transfers in order to avoid relegation and thanks this come a great win in Slatina(24-19).In other court side have U Cluj,most young team of this league and full of enthusiasm,but at this moment with lack of experience, especially on away games.I choose to go on home side with asia handicap -1,5 for 1.90!
24-27 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 14-01-18 at 23:04.
LLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-18, 15:28   #8
thebetmaestro

thebetmaestro is on a distinguished road

no. 10, 5/4, +359
Soccer, England
Liverpool vs. Manchester City
Pick: Liverpool (3.25 in Unibet)

It's better to play without a star player that doesn't want to be in a club than with a star player that is forcefully playing as a prisoner in a club. That's how I processed Philipe Coutinho situation and without him Liverpool will be even better today. They will set one more stronger defensive midfielder in the middle to hold up City's play and block KDB and co. Liverpool also have Virgil VD and Sane, Salah + Firmino and they are not missing that much with unmotivated Coutinho being away at Barcelona. Manchester City should've played 1:1 with Bristol City at Etihad, they were lucky that Aguero scored a late goal. My call is Liverpool wins 2:1
4-3 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 14-01-18 at 23:05.
thebetmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-18, 15:48   #9
edwardkenway

edwardkenway is on a distinguished road

3-4
+87
Liverpool-Man. City

pick:2 (-1.5 AH)
odd: 3.89
bookmaker: bet365

I'm not sure what I'm missing here and with such huge odds on handicap win for City. Manchester City are currently playing as one of the greatest teams in history of Premier League. They are undefeated still in Premier League and nobody seems to be able to compete with them for a title.

League in England is almost finished pretty much, with so many points won for Manchester City and so little close contenders, they can start slowly celebrating. What are the odds that they will lose so many points until the end of the spring? None basically. None with this current manager and current players that he "created" and injected with confidence.

Liverpool bought new expensive defender from Southampton and he will be under huge amount of pressure, and you know what happens usually when a big signing for millions and millions of pounds gets under pressure...usually everything crumbles and we should see the same thing with Liverpool's defense. Liverpool are always struggling in defense and with goalkeepers, they are conceding way too many goals while City are non stop attacking machine with no mercy. This cannot end well for The Kop.
4-3 Pick lost!

edwardkenway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-18, 17:08   #10
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Pick#3

0-1-1

African Nations Cup
20:30 tonight
Zambia versus Uganda
Pick: Zambia to win @ 2.62 with Bet365

These are very generous odds on Chipolopolo who have great pedigree in this competition. Uganda has never qualified for a QF of this competition while Zambia have done so whenever they played at the competition. In fact, Uganda has only 1 won game in this competition to date. Moreover, Zambia and Uganda have met 6 times in all competitions since 2010 and Zambia has won 5 of those.

Zambia has a very strong league and 2 regulars in the Ugandan NT play in Zambia namely Isaac Isinde (DF) and Joseph Ochaya (MF). Of course, these players and others that ply their trade outside of Uganda will be missing. Zambia, on the other hand, will be fielding 7 regulars who saw action in World Cup qualifying plus some substitutes.

Zambia also has more continuity in coaching. They have been led by Wedson Nyirenda who took the team to the COSAFA Cup final last July in South Africa. Uganda has a new coach, Sebestien Desabre, who took over 10 days ago.

Zambia is the clear favorite here in my opinion.
3-1 Pick won!

WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-18, 00:54   #11
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

pick #5 2-0-2, +83

NBA, Phoenix - Indiana

pick: Phoenix -2.5
odds: 2.7
bookie: Unibet

Phoenix burn me last pick against Houston , and i did not expect from Houston to be fired up that night . Now the similar scenario in my mind. Phoenix have tonight last home game before longer trip of 4+ away games. All i said about them in last pick stand here. They have unreal attacking power and when fired up no1 can stop them and this is what i expect from this hungry team .
Now they are welcoming Indiana , which seems on fire but they just played hard psychological and emotional game against Cavs ,and they always put 200% in those games , Lance is crazy as hell , likes to pick on LBJ and its always funny to watch (from trash talk to blowing in LBJ ears). Cavs did play last minutes like shite and LBJ is overrated in those situations and losing games, beside many great players in team. Phoenix is very attacking oriented, and i can not see Indian play HARD defence tonight , they might underestimate Suns, or just went with the flow, thats why i am tempted to go with Over but i will not but i will go with Phoenix win. Well , against Houston they did play well but Houston simple outscore them . If i look at roosters i can not see clear advantage for Indiana on any position and if Phoenix starts agressive Indiana will go with the flow and i already watched few games of theirs when they did not put any effort in defence and against teams like Phoenix it could be dangerous if they get in the mood. It not big hendicap, Phoenix already showed when it comes to the tight endings they have such a crazy mentality and Booker can be a beast. I expect Suns to show up tonight and put a great game in front of home crowd which is always fired up and put great atmosphere. gl
97-120 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-01-18 at 19:09.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote