This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe
Got info about Eastern European leagues??? Fancy bets? Share your info here ! Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Poland, etc.
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 19-07-18, 23:34   #1
PrivateTips

PrivateTips is on a distinguished road
Default Poland Ekstraklasa Round 1: 20-23.7

PrivateTips is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 19-07-18, 23:50   #2
PrivateTips

PrivateTips is on a distinguished road

I don't have much time to write a long preview but still I would like to share some points about first round of coming season.

Shortly: If somebody likes long-term bets then Legia to be a champion @1,80 seems like a max stake bet. I don't see serious opponent for them. Usually it was Lech but it seems like they arranged no pressure strategy for these season, hired unexperienced coach, didn't make (maybe they will) valuable transfers and some first-choice players left club. You can read for example here about them. Last seasons they managed to be a champion but had to be afraid of it until last minutes of season but this time I am very confident it is not going to happen and they will become master already a few matches before end.. No important player left club but still they took some really great names like Carlitos (Top scorer and the best league player last year but possibly also years) and Jose Kante ( 9 goals last season) and from loans came back really promising players who are after a really solid season: Michalak, Wieteska. Looks like they are now a class above league.

For first round I like two bets:
Miedz Legnica- Pogon Szczecin - 1x @1,60
Wisla Plock- Lech Poznan - 1x @1,60

Miedz Legnica is a newcomer and sold 3000 season tickets which is a really great number and tomorrow theirs cameral stadium (6k) will be definitely full and I don't think so that they will lose first match. Pogon under coach Runjajc did a great job and from a really bad position (something like 9 points in first 16 games) they managed to stay in league so easily but naturally aspirations are much bigger- for top 6 maybe. They did some interesting transfers (Majewski from Lech, Kozulij from Hajduk Split) but will be hard to replace players who left: brain of the team Murawski and Piotrowski ( real talented player, went to Belgium). I believe that they will definitely play in top8 but it will take some time to start playing really well- here they have some troubles as Spas Delev (key midfielder) is out + Fojut (boss of defence last seasons, it is actually long term injury since march and it didn't look that bad without him but generally I doubt about his replacements) out + new striker Benjamina (were supposed to start) got a horrible injury in friendly game is also out. Also first choice goalkeeper Zaluska didn't have full preparation due to injury so possibly he won't start first games.

About Lech I've said enough- I don't trust them especially that they will be back after 12 hours delayed journey to Armenia and will play away game in Plock where they had troubles last season (draw and lost). Plock lost coach Brzeczek who became a National Team coach but it also should motivate players, considering the fact that he knows them it could be easier to get call to national team.
PrivateTips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-18, 09:03   #3
rosieboy

rosieboy is on a distinguished road

I follow you.

GL
rosieboy is offline   Reply With Quote