This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales

England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales
English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh soccer leagues. Analysis and predictions, from Eng Prem to Conference. From Scottish Premier to 3.div.
Beat an English bookie in his backyard!: BET365

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 03-12-18, 14:03   #31
eldie57

eldie57 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianoV6 View Post
sorry folks, guests came at home unexpectedly for lunch, i had to be away. I posted earlier at my blogabet Celtic team cards over 1.5 at 1.80, hope someone got a bet from this preview as well. Cheers, next time
What's your blogabet account called? As cant find with your name here
eldie57 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 03-12-18, 14:09   #32
buffalo_rill
Freshman

buffalo_rill is on a distinguished road

Thanks Mariano, your analysis is always accurate and precious, I played and played over 4.5 cards, and I won , thanks to share your expertise

Inviato dal mio G3112 utilizzando Tapatalk
buffalo_rill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-18, 15:41   #33
MarianoV6

MarianoV6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldie57 View Post
What's your blogabet account called? As cant find with your name here
Same name as here eldie but i'm more regular here than there

I started there for a specific reason (not for yields or stuff like that), then someone messed up my account dropping those numbers so i took it lightly after that. Every now and then only

Last edited by MarianoV6; 03-12-18 at 15:46.
MarianoV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-18, 11:47   #34
eldie57

eldie57 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianoV6 View Post
Same name as here eldie but i'm more regular here than there

I started there for a specific reason (not for yields or stuff like that), then someone messed up my account dropping those numbers so i took it lightly after that. Every now and then only
I could not find you there so will just keep an eye out for your info here! Fantastic incite with Scots footie matey!
eldie57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-18, 19:50   #35
MarianoV6

I was out all day so not fully prepared for tonight but i will take couple of bets, just on lower stakes. Not much of preview as well as i still don't have time available.

Dundee race to 5 corners at 1.83

Not much going on at Dundee as they are waiting for the winter transfer to fix their squad as most players were signed by their ex coach. At their latest games and under Jim McIntyre who become their coach at mid October, Dundee doesn't have the greatest result but they do show some fighting spirit. They manage to come back from a 2-0 loss at Hibs at the last round and get a draw at the end but that was also because Hibs are having their own problems. What i keep tho is that they didn't quit and that they fought.

Dundee together with St. Mirren and Hamilton as it seems will be the teams that will fight at the bottom this season unless things change a lot during winter transfer window. And since they are playing against Hamilton tonight, we need to take in mind that Dundee is -4 goals and that goal difference will play their part at the end. So i expect here again to see a fighting Dundee team, a team that will try to cover some of that handy but of course without giving so much space to Hamilton.

Hamilton on their part should try and take advance of what is going on around Dundee these days, defend well and try to score once at least. They are able to do it but i can't promise that of course. This is just something to take in mind for the analysis of the game.

Shinnie (Aberdeen) to get booked if you can find this

Remember here that Aberdeen was the team that kicked out Rangers from the cup final and it's important if someone take in mind the character of Morelos for example. I believe Steven will see this as another game that they have to win (although at his press conference last Friday he mentioned that they preferred to play the cup final and not the premiership game) as to stay on top of the league is what matters now. But what i'm trying to say is that there might be some bitter in the team when they will face Aberdeen and some players might see this as ''revenge'' (players like Morelos or Arfield) and might go a wee hard here.

Talking about bitter above, there might be some bitter also at Aberdeen for losing the cup final but for sure there will be a lion's boost for playing such a good game. I expect them to bring this boost at Ibrox tonight and show it.

Shinnie hasn't got a card lately but i believe there were a couple occasions where he should had face one at least. He is the kind of players that should get cards. In my books, ref McLean is Ranger's friendly so this increase the chances for the card. Of course a lot will depend on the line ups so check it out before kick off.

As i said, i was out all day today, haven't check late team news, i don't even know whats Shinnie's condition but i'm ok with this bet.
Old 05-12-18, 19:55   #36
MarianoV6

Good, we have Jack, Middleton and Morelos from Rangers and Shinnie is on from Aberdeen
Old 05-12-18, 22:04   #37
MarianoV6

Dundee race to 5 corners at 1.83 done

Shinnie (Aberdeen) to get booked if you can find this done

I just love to bet on Scotland
Old 05-12-18, 22:11   #38
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome tips again! Thanks for sharing!