This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Italian soccer

Italian soccer
Discuss picks and analysis in the Italian leagues here. Italy A, Italy B and C.
Bet on Italian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 13-08-18, 06:45   #1
Junk Yard Dog

Junk Yard Dog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Italy Serie A 18-19-20 August 2018

Junk Yard Dog is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-08-18, 10:24   #2
Junk Yard Dog

Sampdoria President Massimo Ferrero asks for the Serie A opener against Fiorentina to be postponed. After the "Morandi bridge" in the city collapsed, killing at least 39 people and injuring many others, owner ask for the postponement of the Fiorentina match.
Old 16-08-18, 18:29   #3
Junk Yard Dog

Official: Sampdoria, Genoa matches off.
The Lega Serie A has officially confirmed that Sampdoria-Fiorentina and Milan-Genoa have been postponed in light of the bridge collapse in Genova.
Old 18-08-18, 13:21   #4
Italian_master

Italian_master is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, as some of you know I am an expert in Scandinavian football and Dutch football where I am making some money plus in statistical betting but this is not the reason for this post. Serie A intrigue me a lot this year and being Italian helps me a lot in catching insights. Let's start with some prediction. First of all bear in mind that traditionally the Serie A offers always some big surprise on the first day and so be very careful in certain matches. In detail:
Chievo - Juventus
Chievo is in a dismissing way, there is some rumour that the president is trying to sell his share, there has been no market and there has been a trial involving the entire team. The atmosphere is very dark at the moment and many players have been asked to stay with the promise to leave in January if the situation precipitates. Not the best mood to face the biggest favourite: the Juventus. This year the main objective is the CL and the Scudetto is taken for granted. I don't like Juve as I am an Inter supporter but I don't see too many chances for the rivals. Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Dybala, Kedira, Chiellini and...Cristiano Ronaldo. As I said, very often, Serie A offers a surprise on the first day but this is not the case.
AW @1.22 is a super banker. Try without fear the -1 too and fill your combo with this quotes.
Lazio - Napoli
Strange match. Lazio kept its better players, Savic and Immobile and kept his manager Inzaghi. They will play as they did last year and this is a big advantage in the early stage of a competition. On the contrary, Napoli has changed manager from Sarri to Ancelotti. Now, Ancelotti usually has a lot of deputies and apparently, this is causing some discomfort in the changing room. A lot of players are not happy about this new situation. Napoli is my favourite as a disappointing team this year and I wouldn't be surprised if this disappointment starts in Rome against a strong team like Lazio.
Home win and some money in Over 2.5 is my call.
Sassuolo Inter
Inter is my team, I support them but I would suggest you to skip this match. Don't get me wrong, Inter will do a good tournament and it will gain the CL again but Sassuolo is a tough team to play against at the first day. Logically Inter should win but I am quite sure that Spalletti hasn't found the best asset yet. I will watch this match as a supporter and my only bet will be Corners over 12.5. Inter gave me back a lot of money with this bet last year and the reason is the way they play with large wingers but I don't have time to go too deep in this kind of analysis.
I will post something for the match Atalanta-Fiorentina on Monday but I can anticipate an Over 2.5 and a red card in the match.

Good luck!

Last edited by Italian_master; 18-08-18 at 13:26.
Italian_master is offline   Reply With Quote