This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 13-03-18, 18:06   #1
baraba

baraba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NBA 13.03

Philadelphia ***8211; Indiana 2 @ 3,22
bet365 , 2/10

There is value int his pick but surely it's a pick you can't recommend to everybody to play because you can't guarantee nothing here , but anyway here are some of my thoughts about it :

- Philadelphia has the easiest scheduele till the end of NBA of all teams ( 11H ***8211; 6A , playing only against 4 playoff teams and Denver which is a sub playoff team )
- Indiana has the toughest scheduele till the end of NBA of all teams ( 6H-9A , playing against 10 playoff teams and Denver which is a sub playoff team )

Indiana is at Nr3. With 39/28 and Philly at Nr6. With 36/29 , but the 8th seed has a 36/32 score so anybody can drop to the bottom oft he east.
Indiana is 29/17 and Phily 22/16 against East teams

No significant injuries by any team , it's a 50 50 match cause of the odds and tougher schedule later there is value on Indiana.

Saric and Luwabu are questionable for Philly

Chicago Bulls ***8211; Los Angeles Clipperse / T.Harris over 19,5 @1,85
4/10

The Clipperse should win cause also they have a tough scheduel till the end ( Nr27. ) and they play good lately but for me in general the last 6-7 games were more less against not so good teams and for a team like the Clipperse losing Beverly , Bradley and Galinnari is a big minus ; then again they play good lately but i will not back them today cause of the talent the Bulls have in LaVine, Dunn, Markkanen , Portis ***8230;

Simply i don't like a team which played last match L.Williams and A.Rivers in the first lineup.

What i like here is an over game on either L.Williams or T.Harris cause they both could easily go +20 and the Bulls are not killing it on D. I am leaning more to Harris who is on an 22.4ppg in March.

Atlanta ***8211; Oklahoma 2 @ 1,40
Phoenix - Cleveland 2 @ 1,30
@@ bet365 , 1,82 , 5/10

Oklahoma is in playoff hunt atm they are Nr4. With 40/29 score but 8th and 9th seed have a 37/30 score so they can drop out anytime.

Only Atlanta and Indiana have a tougher scheduel till the end then OKC. After this match OKC is facing 11 playoff or sub-playoff teams in a row.
OKC has a good 16/9 score against East teams , but also Atlanta is alright against the West with 11/13 for their standards

Despite Adams being questionable in my opinion this is a 2tough scheduel to be ignored and they need to win against one of 3 badest teams in the NBA which btw shut Bazemore down for the season.
I doubt James will want to lose to probably the badest team in NBA, they lost 2 in a row and are 2-4 , after today they are going away to Portland where they will not be the favorite.
With the way they are playing they can even drop to 8th seed but i doubt it , but this is horrible atm and losing against PHX would put the morale at rock bottom.
This should come cause of the suns awfulness but still i would wait for update with Osman and Hood.

New Orleans ***8211; Charlotte 1 @ 1,49

New Orleans lost 2 in a row , today they face Charlotte and after that SA (A) , Houston and Boston.
Tough schedule ***8230; If they lose today they will face the Spurs who droped out of the playoffs and are highly motivated to come back maybe even playing with Leonard , and then Houston and Boston are simply Houston and Boston ***8230;
A.Davis is there i expekt him to play +40 minutes and go +30 and let's hope fore some help production in Holiday and Mirotic.
Charlotte can maybe make a last push for the playoffs but i doubt that even they believe they can manage it.
Must win for New Orleans , but let's see if they will manage it.

San Antonio - Orlando 1

Must bet if Aldridge is playing
baraba is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 14-03-18, 00:58   #2
soveprognoze

soveprognoze is on a distinguished road

First of all I am glad to see NBA thread coming to life again. Secondly , I will read Baraba's post thoroughly and finally I will give some comment's and tough of my own. I am right on time I hope because Philadelphia , Minnesota and some other teams are starting in half an hour and I will watch Timberwolves and Clippers later.

Because I am running out of time and I also want to post in a POD thread by the rules which is at least one hour before the start of the game, I will show you my NBA coupon for tonight and explain why I have chosen those bets.

Sorry for blurriness , it is webcam snapshot.
So...
What Teodosic said to Serbian media few weeks ago came to be as Clippers started to take games in more serious way by establishing constant positive win/loss ratio as season enters in its last phase before playoffs. They are now locked in clinch with 3 more teams in the Western conference who have same number of lost games and they all occupy places among top 8. So I see Clippers more motivated side against Chicago and I see Teodosic chance to show himself in a best edition in front of his not small Serbian community in the windy city. Minnesota is one of those 4 mentioned teams which battle for the best possible PO spot and I will gladly take them with offered spread . Denver is next team which wants to catch little winning streak after couple of losses before the match with Kings , Jokic is on fire last 2 games and I will take bet , him over in points at this point . Harris is their second best player and it is normal that since I expect Denver to win also I expect Harris to score what he has been average lately, that is where I agree with Baraba.
But I do not agree with him on Philadelphia as for me they look like they built a fortress out of their home court, so I will take Philly SU.

Last edited by soveprognoze; 14-03-18 at 02:00.
soveprognoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-18, 13:36   #3
baraba

baraba is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by baraba View Post
Philadelphia ***8211; Indiana 2 @ 3,22
bet365 , 2/10

Chicago Bulls ***8211; Los Angeles Clipperse / T.Harris over 19,5 @1,85
4/10

Atlanta ***8211; Oklahoma 2 @ 1,40
Phoenix - Cleveland 2 @ 1,30
@@ bet365 , 1,82 , 5/10

New Orleans ***8211; Charlotte 1 @ 1,49

San Antonio - Orlando 1
Philadelphia - Indiana 2 @3,22 , WIN

T.Harris over 19,5 @1,85 , Lost ( 15 points at half ,18 points till the end )

Atlanta - Oklahoma 2 @1,40
Phoenix -Cleveland 2 @1,30
bet365 @1,82 , WIN WIN WIN

New Orleans - Charlotte 1 @ 1,49 , WIN

San Antonio - Orlando 1 @1,15, WIN

Good day

baraba is offline   Reply With Quote