This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 12-03-18, 19:01   #1
litost

litost is on a distinguished road
Default 13.03. 19:45 Manchester United - FC Sevilla

13.03. 19:45 Manchester United - FC Sevilla 1.68 4.20 6.50

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 12-03-18, 19:30   #2
CursedLuck

CursedLuck is on a distinguished road

Anything but a strong home win would be a huge surprise...-0.5 & -1 and -1.5 all with tempting odds + United @ HT
CursedLuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-18, 21:07   #3
latortuga

latortuga is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedLuck View Post
Anything but a strong home win would be a huge surprise...-0.5 & -1 and -1.5 all with tempting odds + United @ HT
Agree, Utd are hitting some nice form at the right time and should be buzzing after their derby win on the weekend. Rashford also looked back to his dangerous self which is another plus as the kid really is a star in the making with so much potential. Sevilla on the other hand have improved somewhat under Montella, but not really enough to say he should be at the club long term. There's no consistency with the way they play and I find it hard to believe that they will come away from OT with a win. I don't think they'll do it that easily but in the end Utd should have enough to knock Sevilla out.

*Edit: A score draw for Sevilla would be enough to take them through, but still think Utd get it done with Mourinho the expert in these situations.

Last edited by latortuga; 13-03-18 at 00:48.
latortuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-18, 15:21   #4
fsc
Freshman

fsc is on a distinguished road

Odds on HW have no value at all. I agree that visitors are not consistent at all but I don't rate MU as great team. It is undoubtedly one of the biggest clubs in the world, but they had some really bad displays this season and their form is at least questionable. They won against some mediocre teams in PL which is very overrated.

On the other hand, Sevilla plays hot and cold this season (like in last few years) and I don't have any expectations from their side. They have potential for sure, but it's difficult to say what they are up to at Old Trafford on the biggest scene. I believe thay can win in some scenarios or at least grab a goal draw and advance, but also I can imagine that they could be 2-0 down at HT.
Franco Vasquez is great player and he plays an important role for the guests, but we all know how Mourinho plays these kind of games.
For me this is no bet. I'll wait live and maybe try in some combo dc X2 at 2.45 before game and enjoy the good football show tonight with friends.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
fsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-18, 18:18   #5
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Yep it will not come as a shock if United will get dumped by this Sevilla, after all they were second best in first leg. But simply cant trust this Sevilla, they play ok but they always seem to lose this important kind of games. No later than last round they lost at home against Valencia , again Montella showing nothing. Hard to trust this coach against old fox Mou, i dont see it happen, difference in class between this two. I dont really like United under Mou, there is too much pasivity for such a big club, i mean the guy loves to park a bus, defend every lead or draw when its suitable, plus that overrated Pogba. Dont see such great form, ok he got it right vs Liverpool but you simply can not take away the Liverpool tragic defending, that was a big helping hand and the same happened at Palace, londoners were absolutelly tragic defensivelly for most of the game, and they still needed a stunner to win it.
United should win mainly cause the opponent aint exactly a hard opponent and in this later stages the big clubs rarelly are getting caught offguard, like Chielini said after they took care of Spurs: history matters!
Old 13-03-18, 19:23   #6
litost

fully aggree with above as sirac says id be not surprised if sevilla qualifies sp since this score is tricky ... but visitors cant be trusted .. too many slips on road this season or really shown their weaknesses vs big guns like atletico ..

their keeper im not sure belongs to CL league level oposite to de gea that wins games ...

one thing i must say its under emery they looked awfull on road on domestic league but managed to get results on EL on road somehow ... of course EL is not CL ..big boys play here ...and EPL sides are fired this season ...

all in all better skip till live ...sure mou will be happy with a 0-0 ...
Old 13-03-18, 19:23   #7
litost

navas out may be big miss ... mercado is slow .. vs rashford ...
Old 13-03-18, 20:15   #8
Ricoo

Ricoo is on a distinguished road

I think that Sevilla with 5,90 odds is a big value here and I took it with 5/10 stake as I rate united as nothing special really ..

Sevilla with huge experience in CL ... lets see how it goes , love that 5,90 odd
Ricoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-18, 20:32   #9
litost

huge experience ! ... u mean EL surely ...
Old 13-03-18, 22:23   #10
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Gol... gol... de Sevilla. Adios Manchester United. Yes! Mourinho has lost his mojo...
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-18, 22:24   #11
sirac

Montella is writing history, maybe he is not that bad as i thought but Mou im so happy for you, for all your negative tactics, for all your busses: In your face, you mug! You guys know what was the first present that Mou got from Santa himself: a bus
Old 13-03-18, 22:37   #12
litost

maaaaaaaaan ..watch mou poker face after another big failuure is something ....

cant wait what act hell delight us with at press room this time ... i de gea of focus couse real MOU !
or is it too rainy in manchester :0 !!!!
Old 13-03-18, 22:39   #13
latortuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirac View Post
Montella is writing history, maybe he is not that bad as i thought but Mou im so happy for you, for all your negative tactics, for all your busses: In your face, you mug! You guys know what was the first present that Mou got from Santa himself: a bus
I hate losing and I'm surprised Utd have failed here but I agree with your sentiments about Mourinho. This guy has no right being at Utd any longer, just embarrassing.
Old 13-03-18, 22:53   #14
sirac

Quote:
Originally Posted by latortuga View Post
I hate losing and I'm surprised Utd have failed here but I agree with your sentiments about Mourinho. This guy has no right being at Utd any longer, just embarrassing.
He should be fired imo, i heard Dublin Bus FC are in need of a strong coaching hand
Old 13-03-18, 23:33   #15
latortuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirac View Post
He should be fired imo, i heard Dublin Bus FC are in need of a strong coaching hand
Haha