BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Ladbrokes Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Advertisement

Welcome to the Bettingadvice.com forum

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League


Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
5Dimes: Great bookie! Very low margins, and quick payouts!! PINNACLE SPORTS: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-04-12, 21:48   #1
vighb
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Wien
Posts: 216
vighb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Real Madrid - APOEL Nicosia 04.04.2012

Real Madrid 1.075
APOEL Nicosia 34.500
Draw 15.200

odds from pinnacle
vighb is offline  

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 03-04-12, 10:23   #2
afos21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,292
afos21 is on a distinguished road
Default

It's not a rocket science here to predict who's going to win. Actually the odds for 1.075 if you bet heavy is like putting money in the bank with a very good interest rate
Real was by far the best team that has ever visited Nicosia without any doubt. I've never seen a team dominating APOEL at home since back in the 90's. I know that all those things i say are already known but ok for us who don't have the opportunity to watch these teams closely very often it was a big event.
I think they margin of the score will depend on 3 things. The first is the mentality of Real's players, the second is the starting lineup of Real and the third is the self-confidence of APOEL players. My opinion is that, for the first thing the presence of Jose Murinho is a guarantee that whoever plays for Real will give 100%. The guy wants to win even his son in the backgammon so for him a win is always a win no matter who he plays against and he will make sure his players will get that. For the 2nd, throughout the career of Murinho we see him not making big changes even in easy games. Now that Real are back in fantastic form i guess that making big changes may just disrupt the chemistry of the team. Maybe we can see the duo Marcelo and Kaka from the start, Xabi Alonso in the place of Sahin or Granero in the place of Khedira but in overall i expect a really strong lineup for Real. For the 3rd question, i think the players of APOEL have the right mentality for this game. They come from a big win against Omonoia and they live just for the moment that they will play in Bernabeu. They'll give their best and even if they are beaten heavily i'm sure that they would have tried their best.
I expect a final score between 4-0 and 7-0 depending on when Real will stop. I also fancy a special bet of Bet365 for CR7 to score 3 or more goals in this game @ 3.25 which worths a shot. CR7 is already some goals behind Leo Messi and Super Mario and this seems like the ideal game for him to fill in the gap a bit so for a player like him who always enjoys scoring goals i expect him to push a bit more than the other.
Best of luck for our APOEL and may the God help us All in all it has been an amazing trip that we will always remember and for that THANK YOU GUYS!!
afos21 is offline  
Old 03-04-12, 11:59   #3
litost
Senior Member
 
litost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Painless Land
Posts: 5,597
litost is on a distinguished road
Default

i agree about real win tough putting ur bank on a result not needed it is a risky mov enevertheless ....

regarding line up there shall be rotations with xabi , ozil casillas and benzema likely rested ...... but in this type of game can be not such a bad thing ... granero and shain should be enough and motivated in midfield ...so should be callejon and dimaria on wings ..... and well cr7 is like freeking messi wants to play and score a hattrick agains nephew eleven at his back yard even more at bernabeu ....

mou should give chance to some cracking youngetsre like juanfran , jese ,morata ....

handi always risky as usualy royal stops at some point and aimlessly passes ball around but since this is cl with good support since tickets are sold from month from people coming from every part and the 0-3 is allreday there i guess royal mac shall play high tempo most part of the game and entertain ...
__________________
VIVA LAS VEGAS !!
litost is offline  
Old 03-04-12, 15:12   #4
Kickboxer
Member
 
Kickboxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 457
Kickboxer is on a distinguished road
Default

i've taken madrid to score in both halves for 1.41 (betsson)

Sure, they might not take it that seriously after the first leg, but remember barca at home facing leverkusen after similar result in first and thrashing, rotation perhaps but that is good for goals since the reserves are eager to show off their skills, i suppose, and therefore i cannot see madrid not scoring in the first 45 this time around.

Madrid -2 for 1.55 still available too, also interesting i think.
Kickboxer is offline  
Old 03-04-12, 15:41   #5
delfino
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cyprus
Posts: 1,929
delfino is on a distinguished road
Default

yes, the real visit, was perhaps the biggest event in islands sports history ever

Only Baghdatis when he reached the AO final was more in talks than REAL last week, many people arrived from neibour countries like lebanon, israel, gulf countries to see in front of their eyes the Real super stars

Casillas was one of them, one of the 23 thousands spectators, and hios wife decided to divorce him, because she....didnt see him on the tv screen! Ok this is one of the jokes followed the game, where the super Real was astronomical quantity for Apoel Players

I beleive that this Real is the best team in the world at the moment, better than barca in my eyes, although im not any football specialist, i think i understand some little things..

My tip is full bank one

OVER 4.5 GOALS @2.35 offered by tipico

it is TOO GOOD to be missed!

For me its clear, nothing less than 5-0 is acceptable, this Real may win by double digit if they decide to do that! But because we speak about football and not basketball, then a fair 5-0 or 6-0 outcome is expected to satisfy his majesty jose Mourinho!

cheers!
delfino is offline  
Old 03-04-12, 16:49   #6
Wilson
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Albanian Highlands
Posts: 6,580
Wilson is on a distinguished road
Default

Squad list :

Casillas, Adán, Tomás Mejías
Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Coentrão, Albiol and Varane
Sahin, Kaká, Özil, Granero, Alonso, Altintop, Callejón and Di María.
Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema and Higuaín

Not a single canterano, litost! It surely mean that Mou don't wanna rotate the squad, probably he'll remplace Ronaldo or Di Maria after 60 min or something ...At least, In press conference he said that APOEL can't go through but he still want to respect them and respect the public by the way. He also said that Xabi Alonso and Ronaldo are fit, not tired and should start. We might see some players like Sahin, Granero, Varane etc... but all these players are strong enough to have a clear win against APOEL.

Last edited by Wilson; 03-04-12 at 16:51.
Wilson is offline  
Old 03-04-12, 18:34   #7
litost
Senior Member
 
litost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Painless Land
Posts: 5,597
litost is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
Squad list :

Casillas, Adán, Tomás Mejías
Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Coentrão, Albiol and Varane
Sahin, Kaká, Özil, Granero, Alonso, Altintop, Callejón and Di María.
Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema and Higuaín

Not a single canterano, litost! It surely mean that Mou don't wanna rotate the squad, probably he'll remplace Ronaldo or Di Maria after 60 min or something ...At least, In press conference he said that APOEL can't go through but he still want to respect them and respect the public by the way. He also said that Xabi Alonso and Ronaldo are fit, not tired and should start. We might see some players like Sahin, Granero, Varane etc... but all these players are strong enough to have a clear win against APOEL.
yeap well nothing new under mou reign .. and well under every single whites coach

royal mac youth squeme is primera top players nurturing playground nothing less ....

just like negredo , mata , soldado , garcia (benfica) , juanfran (atletico ) .... and hundreds more now and be4 ...
__________________
VIVA LAS VEGAS !!

Last edited by litost; 03-04-12 at 18:38.
litost is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 12:15   #8
HetShot
Freshman
 
HetShot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 121
HetShot is on a distinguished road
Default

Real Madrid already got the qualification and i don't think they'll push that hard
No, i don't think that the Dinamo Zagreb scenario will happen, because Apoel is not that poor and will not be crazy to open up the game and recieve 5-6 goals. This is their chance to prove them self.
Odds no value for this match at anything.
HetShot is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 13:06   #9
DomekMaster13
Freshman
 
DomekMaster13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Croatia
Posts: 108
DomekMaster13 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HetShot View Post
Real Madrid already got the qualification and i don't think they'll push that hard
No, i don't think that the Dinamo Zagreb scenario will happen, because Apoel is not that poor and will not be crazy to open up the game and recieve 5-6 goals. This is their chance to prove them self.
Odds no value for this match at anything.
Dinamo Zagreb is better team than Apoel right now.1 thing i disgust about football is playing what we balkans call "bunker" and that's exactly what Apoel were playing in every game in latest stage of champions league particulary against Real.That kind of teams i don't respect at all.Anyone who watched their matches know what i'm talking about.For me that's anti football.
As for the match i think the safest bet is:
Real Madrid clean sheet @ 1.53 in bet365
10/10 units
DomekMaster13 is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 13:24   #10
HetShot
Freshman
 
HetShot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 121
HetShot is on a distinguished road
Default

anti football or not, apoel made it to the quarter final and for that they deserve respect
While Dinamo zagreb, playing open football, got blast off both by Lyon (in which there was a scandal, dinamo's players seen betting to lose by 5 or 6 goals, which is a disgrace) and real, in what i call,a torpedo match(talking about the second match). The first match, which ended 0-1, was a obvious bunker by dinamo zagreb, wasn't it?
they didn't even managed to qualify for uefa.. Maybe Dinamo are better, but for croatian teams
Nowdays it's not about how a team plays, but what it achieves.. It's all about the titles and results..
Your picks looks value although, i do agree that real won't receive goal
that would be too much for a brave apoel side

Last edited by HetShot; 04-04-12 at 13:26.
HetShot is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 13:32   #11
DomekMaster13
Freshman
 
DomekMaster13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Croatia
Posts: 108
DomekMaster13 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HetShot View Post
anti football or not, apoel made it to the quarter final and for that they deserve respect
While Dinamo zagreb, playing open football, got blast off both by Lyon (in which there was a scandal, dinamo's players seen betting to lose by 5 or 6 goals, which is a disgrace) and real, in what i call,a torpedo match(talking about the second match). The first match, which ended 0-1, was a obvious bunker by dinamo zagreb, wasn't it?
they didn't even managed to qualify for uefa.. Maybe Dinamo are better, but for croatian teams
Nowdays it's not about how a team plays, but what it achieves.. It's all about the titles and results..
Your picks looks value although, i do agree that real won't receive goal
that would be too much for a brave apoel side
I agree it is most important to get a result i just wanted to say i don't like teams that play defensivly all the way that's not nice to watch and in the end it's not what is football all about.I didn't mean to offense anyone i'm just saying my opinion.Cheers
DomekMaster13 is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 13:40   #12
SDMSIM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 363
SDMSIM is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomekMaster13 View Post
Dinamo Zagreb is better team than Apoel right now.1 thing i disgust about football is playing what we balkans call "bunker" and that's exactly what Apoel were playing in every game in latest stage of champions league particulary against Real.That kind of teams i don't respect at all.Anyone who watched their matches know what i'm talking about.For me that's anti football.
As for the match i think the safest bet is:
Real Madrid clean sheet @ 1.53 in bet365
10/10 units
You really think there is value on that bet? Any team can score against Real, even Osasuna, Real Sociedad, and Zaragoza, so why not Apoel? Agreed that Real is the better team here, but I wouldn't put a single penny on Real's defence. I prefer more than 3,5 goals @ 1.92 Betfair
SDMSIM is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 13:49   #13
HetShot
Freshman
 
HetShot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 121
HetShot is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMSIM View Post
You really think there is value on that bet? Any team can score against Real, even Osasuna, Real Sociedad, and Zaragoza, so why not Apoel? Agreed that Real is the better team here, but I wouldn't put a single penny on Real's defence. I prefer more than 3,5 goals @ 1.92 Betfair


You'll realize it yourself
I don't think Apoel will risk a open game and gamble to get thorned off
How can you say over 3.5 goals is value?
Real madrid is already qualified
and guess who is their sponsor
BWIN

@domek i totally respect your opinion and i didnt mean any offense or whatsoever
gl in ur bets tonight

cheers mates
HetShot is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 13:51   #14
DomekMaster13
Freshman
 
DomekMaster13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Croatia
Posts: 108
DomekMaster13 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMSIM View Post
You really think there is value on that bet? Any team can score against Real, even Osasuna, Real Sociedad, and Zaragoza, so why not Apoel? Agreed that Real is the better team here, but I wouldn't put a single penny on Real's defence. I prefer more than 3,5 goals @ 1.92 Betfair
I didn't say it's a value bet i think it's safest bet
DomekMaster13 is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 13:53   #15
DomekMaster13
Freshman
 
DomekMaster13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Croatia
Posts: 108
DomekMaster13 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HetShot View Post
@domek i totally respect your opinion and i didnt mean any offense or whatsoever
gl in ur bets tonight

cheers mates
No problem mate.GL to you too
DomekMaster13 is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 16:05   #16
litost
Senior Member
 
litost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Painless Land
Posts: 5,597
litost is on a distinguished road
Default

i am not nostramantis nor a prhofet and i CAN NOT FLY EITHER ... but is see quite takeable the royal -2.5 line since we know the line up will be strong one with offensive midfield and since this is CL spotlight .... probalby best option is to split stakes with handi at HT since it is probably royal mac bugger will not play high tempo all 90 mintes probably fisrt half and part of second ... side bets like win at 15th & at 30th ( 3-0 4-0 5-0 at HT ) plus goalscorer markets of sahin , granero (barane coentrao ) (usual suspects cr7 , benzema and pipa )
__________________
VIVA LAS VEGAS !!

Last edited by distinctive; 04-04-12 at 17:38.
litost is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 17:21   #17
Wilson
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Albanian Highlands
Posts: 6,580
Wilson is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMSIM View Post
You really think there is value on that bet? Any team can score against Real, even Osasuna, Real Sociedad, and Zaragoza, so why not Apoel? Agreed that Real is the better team here, but I wouldn't put a single penny on Real's defence. I prefer more than 3,5 goals @ 1.92 Betfair
Difference is that Osasuna, Sociedad & co are spanish teams, used to play against Real years after years sometimes more than 2 times (for Cup) They have for most of them spanish coaches, spanish players who are used to play at high level in Spanish league, APOEL is maybe not weaker than them but play in Cyprus League wich is not the best, they'll play for the first time in such a big stadium like Bernabeu etc... This is a big factor .
Wilson is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 18:36   #18
FunkyXL
Senior Member
 
FunkyXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cyprus
Posts: 1,557
FunkyXL is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by litost View Post
i am not nostramantis nor a prhofet and i CAN NOT FLY EITHER ... but is see quite takeable the royal -2.5 line since we know the line up will be strong one with offensive midfield and since this is CL spotlight .... probalby best option is to split stakes with handi at HT since it is probably royal mac bugger will not play high tempo all 90 mintes probably fisrt half and part of second ... side bets like win at 15th & at 30th ( 3-0 4-0 5-0 at HT ) plus goalscorer markets of sahin , granero (barane coentrao ) (usual suspects cr7 , benzema and pipa )
nostramantis??

agree fully, on your ht bets . since real are with a strong squad and they will not rotate that much, so i agree that they will try to finish the game from first half, play a bit in the second and the save some energy for valencia coming up as well. so we agree on that. prefer Real ht handi -1.25@1.9 and over 1.5 ht@1.80 than the full time bets.

according to last game and stats both to score seams suicidal however at 2.5 odds pre game, at live it may quickly rise to 3.5-4 and if there is even a slight indication in the game that apoel can score i will take it, as i have a feeling that we can score. stupid to bet on feelings i know but if its strong i usually do it with tiny stakes for fun

some other feelings I have not sure what I will take in the end: 4-0 and 4-1 CS, almeida to score@7.5 ... almeida has same odds with Varane to score has to be some value there if someone watched first game

Last edited by FunkyXL; 04-04-12 at 18:39.
FunkyXL is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 18:36   #19
SDMSIM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 363
SDMSIM is on a distinguished road
Default

You can call Apoel what you want, but putting big money on that bet with such a low odd is suicide imo. No way Real's defence deserves that odd...And I watch all the Real games since 2009, sometimes they are just pathetic. (and trust me I'm a madridista)

"Real Madrid is already qualified" is really no argument and you will see that tonight. Real -2,5 is also a good one, but I will play the over 3,5 as I said before. Anyway gl tonight
SDMSIM is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 19:00   #20
rooney27
Senior Member
 
rooney27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 1,465
rooney27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

just like my bet on Bayern last night,AH -1 on Real first half looks solid . odds are 1.65 decent for a game like this..Real always scores and focuses better in the first half(thats what happend pretty much this season so far) so should be a safe bet.

Real Madrid AH-1 (First half) 1.65 bet365 9/10

GL
__________________
http://rooney27.blogabet.com/ Only Romanian Football
rooney27 is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 19:02   #21
SDMSIM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 363
SDMSIM is on a distinguished road
Default

How about previous week against Apoel?
SDMSIM is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 19:02   #22
mantis
Senior Member
 
mantis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,114
mantis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Ah, so I am your fadda now! And you will crucify me next week!
Ok, agree with Litost, -2.5 is take able, also Real to score in both parts, at 1.43, also CR7 to score a hat trick.
Real will take this personaly. They play at home, they need to show whos the boss, they need confidence cause in a month time they will be watching Barcelonas back in la liga.
I am out, just walked in the surface of a lake nearby and now I am going to multiply a glass of whiskey to watch the game in good mood!

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk
__________________
Everything about La Liga!
http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...94#post2133194

Last edited by mantis; 04-04-12 at 20:51.
mantis is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 19:16   #23
szczakiel
Freshman
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 48
szczakiel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

under 2,5 cards @2.5 imo best bet (gamebookers)
first match was 0, now i think match for supporters, both team know that this is match for nothing
szczakiel is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 20:42   #24
rooney27
Senior Member
 
rooney27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bucharest
Posts: 1,465
rooney27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney27 View Post
just like my bet on Bayern last night,AH -1 on Real first half looks solid . odds are 1.65 decent for a game like this..Real always scores and focuses better in the first half(thats what happend pretty much this season so far) so should be a safe bet.

Real Madrid AH-1 (First half) 1.65 bet365 9/10

GL

2-0 HT bet won as always
__________________
http://rooney27.blogabet.com/ Only Romanian Football
rooney27 is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 21:17   #25
Asterixxx
Freshman
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 23
Asterixxx is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyXL View Post
nostramantis??

agree fully, on your ht bets . since real are with a strong squad and they will not rotate that much, so i agree that they will try to finish the game from first half, play a bit in the second and the save some energy for valencia coming up as well. so we agree on that. prefer Real ht handi -1.25@1.9 and over 1.5 ht@1.80 than the full time bets.

according to last game and stats both to score seams suicidal however at 2.5 odds pre game, at live it may quickly rise to 3.5-4 and if there is even a slight indication in the game that apoel can score i will take it, as i have a feeling that we can score. stupid to bet on feelings i know but if its strong i usually do it with tiny stakes for fun

some other feelings I have not sure what I will take in the end: 4-0 and 4-1 CS, almeida to score@7.5 ... almeida has same odds with Varane to score has to be some value there if someone watched first game
Please, please tell me that you made the BTS bet... I was also about to go for it but after seeing the 1st half I decided that it's not worth it....
Asterixxx is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 22:56   #26
kkkk1987
Freshman
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cyprus GR
Posts: 150
kkkk1987 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterixxx View Post
Please, please tell me that you made the BTS bet... I was also about to go for it but after seeing the 1st half I decided that it's not worth it....


Well i took it for sure
when value shouts at you have to listen !
kkkk1987 is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 23:08   #27
Asterixxx
Freshman
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 23
Asterixxx is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk1987 View Post


Well i took it for sure
when value shouts at you have to listen !
I'm glad you did I hope I am the only one who wanted to play it but decided to skip it...
Asterixxx is offline  
Old 04-04-12, 23:10   #28
FunkyXL
Senior Member
 
FunkyXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cyprus
Posts: 1,557
FunkyXL is on a distinguished road
Default



took it 3.25 also

ht bets also won, shame that 4-1 didnt last long

Last edited by FunkyXL; 04-04-12 at 23:14.
FunkyXL is offline  
Old 05-04-12, 08:37   #29
SDMSIM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 363
SDMSIM is on a distinguished road
Default

How about my bet: CR7 to score outside the 16m area @ 3.20 Unibet :P that freekick was delicious...
SDMSIM is offline  
Old 05-04-12, 18:49   #30
gdkapoel
Freshman
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 144
gdkapoel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomekMaster13 View Post
Dinamo Zagreb is better team than Apoel right now.1 thing i disgust about football is playing what we balkans call "bunker" and that's exactly what Apoel were playing in every game in latest stage of champions league particulary against Real.That kind of teams i don't respect at all.Anyone who watched their matches know what i'm talking about.For me that's anti football.
As for the match i think the safest bet is:
Real Madrid clean sheet @ 1.53 in bet365
10/10 units
dinamo better than APOEL?

loosing 7-0 instead of being in the quarterfinals of the Champions League??

I am sure you would kill for dinamo to be a bunker and be in the last 8
gdkapoel is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.