This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 12-01-18, 23:01   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default POD 13/01/2018

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

MAXIMUM ODDS=2.80

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 12-01-18, 23:03   #2
Macot
Super Moderator

POD #4
So far 0/3

English Premier League
16:00 West Bromwich Albion v Brighton and Hove Albion, take Over 2,5 goals @2,86 Pinnacle (2,80 for the competition)

It is all about managers. WBA have a manager that will take care about this bet. I am sure he is under great pressure already, team plays poor football, he came to West Brom with the reputation of being an attacking minded manager, his task was to turn around teams scoring fortunes but so far it did not work! I am talking about Alan Pardew of course and for me it is incredible that West Brom still produces low scoring games. Although it must be said that 0-0 draws and 0-1 losses seem to be past now. WBA managed a good 1-1 draw against Arsenal and were unlucky away at West Ham (1-2)... in FA Cup they scored two early goals against League 2 Exeter (2-0 win) and I think it is about time they win in Premier League, too. Their oponents will be perfect.

Brighton are one of the poorest teams in the league and although they still look to be in relative safety, they are now winless away from home in last 5 games when they did not score a single goal. Not good for our bet you would say. But at home they are showing that they can score: 2-2 Bournemouth, 2-1 Palace are last two games they played. They will get places as I said, West Brom will play this match attacking minded.

Don`t be surprised to see home team scoring twice already in the first half, these odds are insane and we are taking them!

GL

2-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:29.
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 00:01   #3
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

Pick #7 (5-1 +565)
EHF Cup Women-Handball
Copenhagen W-Kristianstad W

Pick: Copenhagen W to win
Odds: 1.65
Bookie: 10Bet

sometimes handball proves how limited are the odds makers. I remember CSM Bucharest at Rostov, but this is simply retarded. normally you can get 1.40 in handball totally free. here, I must confess I am a bit worried because they price the hosts bigger. but I totally dont understand why. I dont know anything about injuries and I am really not interested. Copenhagen or Koebenhavn has much, much better squad. there are players from the national pool of Denmark and Netherlands, and regulars in the national team of Sweden. do the bookies realise or what? Bundsen is the goalkeeper in the best shape in the world. visitors also having some Czechs, but who is the Czech Republic NT anyway? Satrapova is an ok goalie, but Bundsen is awesome and will win for us. the other players of Kristianstad are just from the larger Swedish selection and basically just a few.

there is no way Kristianstad can beat Copenhagen on the field. Kristianstad are secondly second in the championship of Sweden, but Savehof are really low this season and I believe they are far from Hoors. I would have given 1.20 for Copenhagen, maybe even 1.15, they beat solid Dunaujvarosi of Hungary (one of the best leagues in the world) and demolished Dijon on the road in France. I guess that Kristianstad are a bit comparable to the French ladies. moreover, Swedish travellers lost by big margin at Hoor (by 8) and by 6 at Skuru. LAST YEAR THEY LOST TO LUGI in the playoffs, in the quarterfinals, and 0-3!

guys, this is a gift normally, plus Copenhagen need win. they lost at very strong Lada, and today I was sure about the X2 of Togliatti at poor Issy. Kristianstad even lost on home soil against a not very convincing French side..

I TOTALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THE ODDS! it is a gift but with real money take 1X, 888Sport has big 1.40 or win if you find 1.65, odds are going up
30-25 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:29.
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 00:01   #4
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

yep, another win for me Mac I am already counting the money :P
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 00:50   #5
Macot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesquik View Post
yep, another win for me Mac I am already counting the money :P
I am really happy for you, but you need to cross 1000+ otherwise I will overtake you with 7 consecutive @2,80 wins!
Old 13-01-18, 09:25   #6
ivan-dzo

ivan-dzo is an unknown quantity at this point

0-1-2

4th pick

Chelsea - Leicester over 3.5 WillHill 2.50

Odds should be higher. Still, both teams need to explode somewhere.
Both teams had 0-0 their last games. Leicester against Fleetwod Town in very bad game but with mix team as well. Chelsea in midweek against Arsenal had 0-0 and very bad play as well.
So I expect today different story. Different motive and both teams to try to win.
Expect open game from minute one and to see at least 4 goals in.

over 3.5

Good luck !!!
0-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:30.
ivan-dzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 10:02   #7
dajkula

dajkula is on a distinguished road

Pick # 3 1-0-1 +65
HJK vs Hammarby
pick: over 3.5 @ 2.70 unibet

Well not much to say for this one really. Both team prefer attacking minded football and we shoud see some goals. HJK welcomes Hammarby in a friendly match played on a neutral artificial pitch in the Helsinki Telia 5G Arena. It will be a first match for both teams but they have played a couple of times in the recent years. The scores were 3:2, 3:3 and 2:0. Interestingly Hammarby hasn`t won any of these though were always placed as favorites. Both teams play on the artificial pitch so don`t need to adjust and HJK feels quite welcomed playing in Sweden a lot of their friendly matches.
HJK finished the season as the winner of the league with even 20 points over the second placed team. They were dominant in their away matches losing only once all season. They managed to secure their best scorer Pelvas for another season while Tuco went to Qatar.
Hammarby finished 9***729;th with even 26 points behind the winners of the league. It was a dissappointing season for them as their quite bad defending has let them down often.
Both teams have 3 months to go before the season start but have played at this time before and it was always exciting to watch. I am counting on goals in this one.
3-4 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:31.
dajkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 10:36   #8
Mindozas

Mindozas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#5 2w/2v/0l +338

Football, Qatari Stars League

Qatar SC - Al Duhail

Pick: over4.5
Odds: 2.35
Bookie: Unibet

QSL is back after winter break and I expect overish trends to continue there. Especially when it comes to Al Duhail games. Obviously this pick is mostly about them too. Offensivelly they are simply a beasts in QSL. 40 goals in 11 games, strikers El-Arabi and Msakni are topping best-scorers list with their playmaker Nam Tae Hee bein' only couple goals behind them. Such monstrious offensive performance helps them to top the league too and hide not that impressive defensive game. They are conceding, basically, in every single game, sometimes even more than once, but why to bother... With the same style they won the league last season, under the name of Lekhwiya, and this season they are heading to the same direction. They simply doesn't bother about defensive lapses and who would, if you can simply outscore your rival. This is their game plan and it works.
After all that's been said, I guess there's no need to write a lot about Qatar SC They will simply accept such gameplan without nothing to choose from. Defensivelly they are really poor and aren't capable of stopping Duhail what so ever, so their only chance is to take advantage of sloppy guests performances at the back and catch them sleepin'. They did it twice in opening game of the season (2:3), so now the should have reasonable hopes to repeat it atleast. Moreover during winter break they made some changes/additions to offense, which should help to reach this target.
All in all, this should be another goalfest with Al Duhail involved. Only thing that might be worryin' that it's first official game after the break, which might hurt efficiency, but I hope that won't be an obstacle to see highscoring encounter. GL
0-6 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:32.
Mindozas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 12:12   #9
thebetmaestro

thebetmaestro is on a distinguished road

no. 9, 4/4, +179
Soccer, England
Chelsea vs. Leicester City
Pick: Draw (5.80 in Unibet)

Chelsea's last three matches were all draws:

Chelsea 2:2 Arsenal

Norwich 0:0 Chelsea

Chelsea 0:0 Arsenal

Leicester played 2:2 with Manchester United before losing to Watford and Liverpool. Then they beat Huddersfield in premier league and most recently they played a 0:0 draw at Fleetwood in a cup match.

Leicester will try and win a point from Stamford Bridge, they have their best attacking players available, they should be able to do it and we should see 4th straight draw for Chelsea.
0-0 pick won

thebetmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 12:16   #10
LLK
Freshman

LLK is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Pick#1 ever!

Handball Romania Women h15.00 Rapid Bucharest vs CSM Bistrita

Pick :Bistrita -1,5 Odds :2,08 Bookie:Unibet

Well guys,nice to see you!My pick for today come from Romania Superleague of handball women!CSM Bistrita,in lack of fotball team,make a decent squad of handball to fight for EHF Cup place this season,now in five position and in away games make o lot of surprises,now in second place right behind mighty CSM Bucharest!On the other hand have Rapid Bucharest,a team who fight for survive in Superleague,nothing special with not so bad girls,but little to old to make good result,specially with upper teams.I take asian handicap -1,5 on away side for a 2,08 @Unibet!
22-29 pick won

LLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 12:46   #11
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 (0W-0V-1L) (-100)

League: SHL
Match: Brynas - Frolunda
Pick: Over 5,5
Odds: 2.30
Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Big crowd is expected for this game as Brynas expanded their arena for 1400 seats so they can fill over 10K spectators. Hosts started terribly this season and logically coach was replaced and now they are fighting for playoff spot and they have realistic chances to get there but they have to get wins. Frolunda despite that are younger club compared to Brynas, they are Champions league title owner from last two years and with much better results in last decade. They also started season sloppy but now they 3rd with same number of points as 2nd placed Djurgardens. They have younger team than previous season but before last game they signed Jan Mursak from Slovenia who is very underrated player, played for Detroit Red Wings, Amur, CSKA, Nizhny... He debuted with 2 goals in a win 3-5 over champions HV71. He will be great boots for this team and attack on title. Hosts were preparing whole week for this clash leaving best player out of clash vs Rogle where they lost 3-1. I expect massive motivation and adrenaline so that could lead to penalty minutes and many power plays. For hosts will probably start on goal Rautio (2.24 GAA, .916 save%) while for guests Mattson (2.15 GAA, .917 save%). Guests got massive boost in Mursak but their defense is not on elite level so combined with great atmosphere, tension, this could be game with much more goals than average of this league. Brynas won last match in Goteborg 0-4 and eliminated Frolunda in last years playoff semifinals so this is double revenge game for guests.
4-1 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:39.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 12:50   #12
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Pick # 6 (2-1-2...+87)
England- League One
MK Dons- AFC Wimbledon

Pick: over 3 AH
Odds: 3.1( 2.80 for Potd)
Bookie: Bet365

Simply cant resist this odds. I know Mk dons are far from overish days but lately they showed signs of live even beating QPR in FA Cup and winning Peterborough although they were 2 men down. So plenty of fighting and resiliance in this bunch but truth be told both this clean sheets were kind of lucky since QPR bombarded them with high crosses and worth noticing that this are the only clean sheets in a while , basically they have issues defending. Odds are like this cause the Dons rarely score more than one per game, they do usually score, only against Plymouth they didnt do it in last 10 but scoring 2 or more is a tough task. And this is a big game especially for Wimbledon fans so it will have the derby sorroundings.
Wimbledon are more prone to overs since they do score 2 goals as they did that in 3 of their last 4 if we exclude the FA Cup defeat against Spurs but there they were out of their league and still managed to put a decent performance. I can definitelly see them scoring today maybe 2 or 3 depending how the game is going. But main for me should be BTS at oddd around 1.9 which looks great. Its a bit more risky this over but i need to take risks.
0-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:39.
sirac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 13:03   #13
WKSkofu

WKSkofu is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 2 -100

Salford- Telford
Pick 1, 1.53 Sbobet

Not need to write much. Hosts are by far the best team in the league with 55 points, 5 more than 2nd team and 28 more than Telford.
They should have had more points but they had worse period of time and were unable to win any of 4 games (0 2 2) but finally they won 2:1 on the road.
Telford play quite well on the road (5 wins 1 draw 5 defeats) but gained only 1 point in last 4 visits + they were unable to score a goal in last 2 games and win more than once in last 8 overall games.
Salford won all 3 h2h games and scored 2 goals in each of those games.
Salford have already won 17 from 25 games.
3-0 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:40.
WKSkofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 13:54   #14
tosheto
Freshman

tosheto is on a distinguished road

Pick 7 (2-0-4) -170
Eintracht Frankfurt - Freiburg
Pick: Over 3.0
Odds: 2.85
Bookmaker: Bet365

Bundesliga is coming again from the short Christmas break and my choice for today is exactly from this great league. Eintracht play very good season so far and are only 4 points behind 2nd placed Schalke 04. Their biggest problem till now was the bad home form - only 8 points won and only 9 goals scored in 8 matches. Its obvious that Frankfurt prefer to play away and are 2nd best away team with 5 wins and only 1 lose on the road. But all this should stay in the previous year and today Eintracht can turn thing round according to their home games. I expect finally more goals from Frankfurt at their stadium and the opponent is more than convenient.
Freiburg have conceded at least three goals in ten of their last 11 away matches in Bundesliga. Very bad away performance and Eintracht can use this weekness of their guests and can score some goals here. H2H we have more underish games, but when both teams play in Frankfurt 3 from last 4 matches finished with 3 or more goals. I hope for open game and great start of the new year with goals in Frankfurt.
1-1 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:40.
tosheto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 14:26   #15

555 is on a distinguished road

Pick nr 1

Pittsburgh- Detroit Red Wings
Choice: 1, 1.92 Unibet

M.Murray won't plat for the Penguins because of a personal(family) reasons.
Pens are playing suprisngly not well. This team won the Stanley Cup 2 years in a row and now on the verge of the playoffs spot!
The good news is the fact that host will play with the team that will probably miss again playoffs. Detroit missed the postseason last year for the first time in last 15 years!
The hosts have a very strong roster with Malkin, Crosby, Letang, Murray ect. and great experience.
Detroit Red Wings won 4 games in last 5 but played all of them at home. Red Wings lost last 3 games on the road and scored in total 2 goals in last 2.
4-1 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:41.
555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 14:29   #16

555 is on a distinguished road

I should add a little bit more.
Hosts have 6 points more and Detroit are 4th worst team in the eastern conference.
The Penguins used to be a very strong team in front of own fans (24 wins in a reg. time, only 6 defeats in a regular season)and they have a very similar roster to the last season.
555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 14:54   #17
iv5den45
Freshman

iv5den45 is on a distinguished road

#2 0-0-1 -100

Football. Spain, LaLiga:
Eibar - Atl. Madrid
Over 2,5 2,50@Unibet

Round. 19

2. Atl. Madrid 11W-6D-1L 27:8G total / 6W-3D-1L 17:5G away
7. Eibar 8W-3D-7L 24:30G total / 5W-2D-2L 17:10G at home

Eibar without cd Anaitz Arbilla /13 games + 1 sub, 1 goal/.
Atl. Madrid without: cd Stefan Savic /15 games + 1 sub/ and cm Gabi /15 games + 2 subs, 1 assist/.

Eibar is on good run in last five meetings at home as scored at least two goals in each of them and conceded in 4. Despite the strong defense of guest I expect goal-goal here and not so easy away win.

My call 1:2.
0-1 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:41.
iv5den45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 17:48   #18
matija
Freshman

matija is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELIOS SUNS DOMZALE - KRKA

Pick 2 (1-0-0) +180
Slovenian basketball: HELIOS SUNS - KRKA
Pick: KRKA +1
Odds: 1,83
Bookmaker: Bet365

Krka started this season with entire new people, new president, new coach, new fitness trainer and a lot of guys from town. They are getting better and better, becouse old good friends get together to push KRKA on the old ways when they play in Euroleagu.
The taem spirit is good, they are good prepared by fitness coach GLIHA.

LOV***268;EN 1947 CETINJE : KRKA
78 : 73

19:00
KRKA : ROGA***352;KA
84 : 73

KRKA : VR***352;AC
83 : 76

19:00
ZLATOROG : KRKA
72 : 86

KRKA have 3 wins and 1 lost this year. They have european chapion player in roaster, Ziga Dimec.

HELIOS SUNS are hit by injurys and they have tought scedule. In the last game with Sluneti lost 112:83 and played with 8 players, traveled 12 hours with bus.
Jovan Beader, coach Helios Sunse: "we are waiting for the game, which we will be able to play in the more complete band, with a shortened bench difficult to stand up to anyone, let alone a team like Krka. My colleague Simon Petrov performs a good job, Krka is in rise, so we've got a tough job".

KRKA is better team with better players and form, so I woud play even handicap (KRKA -3 to win).
104-102 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:42.
matija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 20:51   #19
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

pick #4 1-0-2, -40

NFL, Philadelphia - Atlanta

pick: under 38.5
odds: 2.23
bookie: Unibet

Weather is expected to be freezing and wind up to 30mph. That will have a big impact on FGs and passing game.

Foles will be facing harder test against a very underrated Falcons defense . He had very bad ending of the regular season, but it is not going to fool me i know he can do better but now he will have a big test. Falcons offense is not clicking as last year, but they improved their defense . Last year they finished 25th in yards allowed per game, while they ranked 9th this season. They allowed an average of 25.4 points per game in 2016 versus only 19.7 this year.

The Eagles defense is very solid too. They finished 4th. Both teams will struggle to move the ball, especially in a cold weather game .

Health of wide receiver Julio Jones is one more thing. He has been hampered by injuries throughout the year.He did not practice Wednesday with an ankle injury.

Falcons gained some valuable playoff experience last year, and with struggling ofense they will be more patient, working the clock. I think Atlanta might snitch a win here but we will see how Foles will show up. I do not see that he can surpase Falcons defence that easily.
15-0 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 14-01-18 at 23:01.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-18, 00:51   #20
dmccooper
Freshman

dmccooper is on a distinguished road

Pick #3 (0-0-2) -200
Ice Hockey - USA - NHL
Game - Dallas Stars - Colorado Avalanche
Pick: 1 AH (-1.5) +OT
Odds: 2.55
Bookie: 5dimes

This is very important game from Central Division - Dallas Stars face Colorado Avalance at American Airlines Center in Dallas. Both teams are involved in the battle for top 5 in the division as Dallas are currently on 4th position with 51 points - 8 behind the leader Winnipeg Jets and 4 more than their opponent which is last. Colorado Avalanche are one of the teams with best results last 5 games with 5 wins in a row. However, most of them were taken at home as they have 2 losses in last 3 games. I think it will be the end of their streak and Dallas will easily crush them just how they did it in last 4 of 5 head to head matches.
1-4 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 14-01-18 at 23:01.
dmccooper is offline   Reply With Quote