BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-04-17, 23:12   #1
foxccs
Administrator
Site admin

foxccs is on a distinguished road
Default POD 21/04/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

foxccs is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 21-04-17, 06:21   #2
dogg
Freshman

dogg is on a distinguished road

Pick #5
2/0/2 (+ 100)

Soccer: Australia A league
Brisbane Roar vs WS Wanderers
Bet: Over 3,5 goals
Odd: 2.80 (Unibet)

1:1, -100

Finally, play off in Australian A-league. Today will meet two teams which are in really great form in last weeks so I expect very good game with lot of goals.
Brisbane had some scoring problem at the begining of 2017 (january and february) but last weeks are on really hot run. They won all last 4 home matches, one of them was against Kashima in asian champions league and other three in A-league. Very important information is that they scored sum 12 goals on that three matches and I expect that they will continue today in the same mood.
On the other side WS Wanderers also doesn't has a good start in this calendar year but at the moment they looks good in attack and I think that they can score at least one goal today. My call is 3:1 or 4:1.

GL
dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 06:48   #3
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 5
Novara - Perugia
X @ 3.1
will hill

0:1, -100

Football game from Italy Serie B - Novara at home play with Perugia today. One more time today is a good for me to see as win on the home side and tie is a better reasons for me to see no winner one more time. The team on the road is a team with 17 ties this season and we can calling Perugia as Draw King togather with the other two best teams Latina Calcio and AC Pisa. Previous season tie here 2:2 and the first season meeting was 0:0. So we try a bet on tie one more time. Good luck!!!
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 07:31   #4
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Pick # 5 (0-0-4...-400)
Euroleague-Playoffs
Real Madrid-Darussafaka

Pick: over 172,5
Odds: 3.40
Bookie: William Hill

80:84, -100

Second game after Real won the 1st not that easy but it was comfortable and today i expect a much better performance and a more convincing win for spanish outfit. They made a poor first half in first game but they got it together in second half and they pretty much owned the floor. Darussafaka is a bad team i mean they gor talent and scorers but they kind look like a circus team to me as they dont play like a team and only isolation. Still Real struggled defensivelly and couldnt content fast penetration cause like i said individually Darussafaka has quick and talented players on some positions. Even so turks were kept below 80 mainly cause of their poor shot selection, forcing some really bad shots.
I suggest Real to cover here and to go over as they will not play that bad in first half and they will score around 90 maybe even better. Darussafaka will get their points and they should also improve a bit and will chase the game here which will be good for points as they will play faster and wont wait for long attacks. They are no match for Real but they can score so i expect a really offensive game here.
Old 21-04-17, 08:40   #5
nansita
Freshman

nansita is on a distinguished road

Pick #3 + 328
Germany Bundesliga
FC Koln - Hoffenheim
FC Koln
Odds @ 3.10 / Bookmaker @ William Hill

1:1,-100

My forecast is related to the match from the German Bundesliga, between the teams of Koln and Hoffenheim. The hosts are seventh and the guests are third in the league. Both teams earn more points at home than at home. Koln are a hard-to-reach team to their roommate and today it's going to be a bit hard on Hoffe. These two opponents are pursuing different goals in the current campaign at this level of football in the country, with hosts talking about the right to participate directly or through Qualifiers in the Europa League tournament, and in the case of guests it is a direct participation or barrage to enter the Champions League. That means victory and three points are very important for both clubs. I'm betting on Koln home advantage.
nansita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 09:22   #6
asus
Freshman

asus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Guangzhou Evergrande - Liaoning

Pick #1 0-0-0

China: Super League
Guangzhou Evergrande - Liaoning
Pick: OVER 4.5 Goals
Odds: 3.05 Unibet

2:1,-100

Today in the 6th round in China's Super League, the reigning champions Guangzhou Evergrande will welcome Liaoning. Guangzhou are currently on 3rd place with 10 points while the visitors are on 10th place with 6 points. The home side scored 11 and conceded 7 goals in 5 games, with 7:5 record in 3 games played at home; that a 3.6 goals per match ratio and a 4 goals/match at home that I can think will certainly go up today. The visitors scored 7 and conceded 8 goals so far in this season (3 goals/match ratio) and are 3:3 in 3 games played away from home (2 goals ratio/away match).
Also, these 2 clubs have a history when it's about high score games with 26 goals scored in last 4 matches played at Guangzhou (6:2, 6:1, 6:0, 4:1). I expect Liaoning to score 1 or 2 goals and Evergrande to do the rest of the jobs with at least 4 goals scored.
Liaoning lost 4:1 last round on homeground to R&F and I'm confident Evergrande can do much better at home. Expecting again a good game from Chamanga, Goulart, Alan, Paulinho & Yu.

Best of luck!
asus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 11:03   #7
iv5den45
Freshman

iv5den45 is on a distinguished road

#7 2-0-4 -68

Football. France, Ligue 2:
Clermont - Troyes
Over 2,5 1,96@Unibet

1:1,-100

Clermont are safe in the middle of table and can play free to the end of season what showed the last results in April 2:3 and 4:4. Also, there are some missings: important defender Rivieyran and two midfielders- Jobello and Lopy.
On the other hand, Troyes are in a battle for third place and three points here are more than necessary. There are missing in defense too: Cordoval, Traore and Martial.Their last results are full of goals too, 5 over 3,5 from 6 games...
iv5den45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 11:54   #8
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 5
aaaz 1/0/3 -80
Pakhtakor - Lokomotiv Tashkent

Pick : DRAW
Odds : 3.4
Unibet

1:2,-100

Pakhtakor meet at home Lokomotiv Tashkent in game from Uzbekistan Pro FL.
Pakhtakor is 2-1-3 season records overall, while the opponents is Lokomotiv Tashkent with 4-0-1 season records overall.
Ofcourse Lokomotiv Tashkent is favorite today, despite the better team from the near past is Pakhtakor 16-6-5.
At last home games when the both teams was with the same potential and ambitions the results are more tied and interesting - 2:1,2:1,2:2,2:2,1:2,2:1.
Following these numbers also is a good option for a pick - both teams to score.
Pakhtakor is with focus on the Cup and decent performance in Pro FL,while Lokomotiv Tashkent is distracted of the games in Asian CL, where at last they finished 1:1 with Esteghlal Teheran.
My opinion here is for a draw, that's looking fair enough for this moment...
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 12:53   #9
Fc_Zeta

Fc_Zeta is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 2 score 1-0-0 +250

Poland Division 1
18:00 Legnica-Pruszkow
Pick : Over 3,5
Odds: 3.50
Bookie: Unibet

2:0,-100

Round 27 in Poland Division 1 , two games tonight , i choice this game between home team Legnica and away team Pruszkow . In this game Legnica is favoite , this team is on 7-th place with 41 points and Legnica is sill in fight for second place (Zaglebie Sosnowiec 44 points) who lead in Extraklasa . On the other side is Pruszkow , this team played in Division 2 last season and 90% Pruszkow will back in that league , this team is on 17-th place with 23 points and safe zone is on 29 points . In first game between this two team score was draw 0-0 , tonight i expect easy home win and goals on both side , Pruszkow has bad defence and that is chance for Legnica is this game . Over 3,5 and good luck
Fc_Zeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 13:34   #10
thebetmaestro
Freshman

thebetmaestro is on a distinguished road

Pick 6
Ligue 2
Reims - Nimes
Pick: X
Odds: @ 3.54 PINNACLE

1:1, +250

Neither side can lose this match. With Ligue 2 coming to an end very soon, the battle for last places available is in it's final stages. On the second place is Strasbourg with 56 points and on 3rd place are Lens with 55 points. Nimes are on 4th place with 54 points and today's host of this match Reims are 7th with 51 points. Reims are much further behind and they will go on and try to win all three points at home. Nimes will play careful and calculated, one mistake and they can be out of the race, it is pretty crowded up there with Troyes, Amiens and Reims still all in race. I expect close and calculated match from Nimes due to this, Reims played 2 draws in last three matches also. 1:1 with Strasbourg and Le Havre. Both sides conceded small amount of goals in this season 32-34, barely a goal per match. My call is 0:0, gl & hf!
thebetmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 13:42   #11
Valverde

Valverde is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #4
2W 1L +260
Football, German Bundesliga
Koln - Hoffenheim
Pick: Draw
Odds: 3.62
Bookie: Pinnacle

To analyze correctly we have to face some facts. About Koln - they are not as good shape as they were in autumn round. They are rely too much on Modeste. Their defence is still solid but not as effective as in earlier part of the season. Hosts should impede Hoffenheim's attack today quite effectively, but the big question mark is they will be able to score. Koln will miss today only Risse, Guirassy, Zoller so they will be with almost strongest squad. Hoffenheim on the other side are in really mood. They won with Bayern and still are unbeaten in home matches. However when it comes to play away it's not so perfect as they won only four of 15 matches played so far. They've lost inly three, while seven ended with a draw. It is quite visible they are more cautious and with their current table situation I expect them to continue their tactic which is to win at home and at least draw away. With upcoming match against Borussia every point is really important. What is more improtant since 2009 they've never won in Koln. Because of that I think draw will be a result that can happen most probably and it can satisfy both teams having in mind their current situation.
Valverde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 13:48   #12
luzernhero

luzernhero is on a distinguished road

Pick #6
2-3 -55
Bundesliga
FC Koln VS Hoffenheim
Draw
Odds @ 3.55 / Bookmaker @ 5Dimes

Every Koln game is boring, they are on of the worst teams in this league for watching. If you are expecting exciting football and a lot of action you will surely not get that with FC Koln, especially in their home games where it's even worse.

Hoffenheim are complete opposite of that, with the youngest Bundesliga coach in history, they will play in Champions League next season if they manage to stay in front of Dortmund or if not - then qualify from 4th. Great season is behind them but today they are playing against super boring yawn team, Koln at home conceded only 13 goals while Hoffe scored only 22 goals on the road and overall they have 56. I must try draw here, FC Koln's hoke games are horrifying to watch, super boring.
luzernhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 14:29   #13
Louis

Louis is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Pick #5
[2 0 2 (+225)]

Slovacko - Slavia Prague

Pick: over 2.5
Odds: 2.20
Bookie: Pinnacle Sports

0:2, -100

Well, Slovacko usually play defensive football, but attacking minded guests can make this bet easily won. And after all odds have great value.

Slovacko is middle table team, they haven't some special motivation but they are hard team to beat, they have only one lost in the last 10 matches against first placed Plzen.
Slavia Prague on second place, only one point less than Plzen. That have big motivation to fight for three points and they will attack very hard. Plzen have more difficult match in few days and there is a chance for Slavia to climb at the top.
They are most attacking team in the league with most goals scored.

Cheers, good luck
Old 21-04-17, 14:51   #14
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 3 / -200
Seligenporten - FC Augsburg II
1 @ 3.62
Pinacle

0:4,-100

Football, Germany. The match today from deeper levels on Germany football - Regionalliga Bavaria and we have a match between Seligenporten and FC Augsburg II. One team with huge motivation today - Seligenporten and one team waiting the end on this season on one of the comfortable places - FC Augsburg II. The odds for this case is a good for home win, despite the bad streak on Seligenporten I think the team outing today with the best motivation and only minds for the victory. The distance of safe zone is five points ( Schalding-Heining with 30 pts is there), so they can make it 2 only if win against FC Augsburg II and opponents made a mistake.

Good luck,AL
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 14:55   #15
Brooklyn
Freshman

Brooklyn is an unknown quantity at this point

NBA
Jazz vs Clippers
u190.5 @ 2.75 Unibet

106:111, -100

Despite losing their defensive ace Rudy Gobert in the opening minute of the series, Jazz has been impressive and they returned Utah with a golden road win. Gobert's absence is hurting Jazz's defense but they still try to play good defense and they still managed to keep Clippers <100 pts in both games on road. These first two games are played in a very slow pace (90.4) which would rank last if you compare that to pace of the league during regular season. Besides teams attempted only 22 threes per game, which is the lowest number among this year's playoff teams so far. Clippers shooters Crawford and Redick struggled with their outside shots while Jazz scoring wings Hayward and Hood are not shooting well neither. I expect kind of a similiar game like the first two games of the series where the pace was low.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 16:01   #16
adijuve
Freshman

adijuve is on a distinguished road

Pick 2 0-0-1 -100
Croatia 1. HNL
Cibalia vs Belupo
Pick: 2 AH -1.5 Odds:3.50 @bet365

3:1, -100

I think Belupo will win this match and manage to cover -1.5 goals AH.They are ranked at the 6th place and play without pressure today considering they dont risk anything.They come after three consecutive draws and i guess now against a poor team like Cibalia is the perfect time to return on winning.Cibalia is ranked at the bottom of the table with just nine points collected so far.They have the worst defense with 64 goals conceded and come after seven loses in a row.I doubt they can avoid another loss today and i think they will lose with two or more goals.
adijuve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 16:38   #17
spirta

spirta is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#5 (2-1-1) +245

Poland 1. Liga
Gornik Zabrze - Wigry Suwalki

pick: Over 3 AH
Odds: 2.85 @Bet365

0:0, -100

I expect very interesting game here. Hosts have only 2 points less from today opponent so they must start with huge motivaton to get a win today. Visitors also will fight here for a win and i expect from both teams to start with more offensive style of play.

Last 3 games at home for Gornik Zabrze ends with at least 3 goals:

Gornik Zabrze 1-2 Zaglebie Sosnowiec
Gornik Zabrze 2-1 Olimpia Grudziadz
Gornik Zabrze 4-1 Frydek-Mistek

And last 3 visit for Wigry Suwalki ends with at least 3 goals:

Pogo***324; Siedlce 1-2 Wigry Suwalki
Arka Gdynia 2-4 Wigry Suwalki
Stal Mielec 2-1 Wigry Suwalki

So today i expect open game from both sides and in my opinion we will see at least 3 goals here.
spirta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 17:05   #18
Analyst@
Freshman

Analyst@ is on a distinguished road

0 0 3
Norwich-Brighton (X@3.60-Bet365)

2:0, -100

There are only three games left to be played in Championship, Norwich can't move on to playoffs. Even if they win all three games and collect 9 points, Fulham would need to lose all of their three last games, there are no realistic chances for that to happen. The biggest public pick here would be to play on goals because of Norwich, they have the highest number of overs in Championship. But Brighton have only 36 goals against them in 43 played games. They are first for a reason, besides awesome attacking displays they have the best defense in Championship. I am looking forward to see them play in Premiership. Norwich will have a hard time breaking Brighton, last time they played Brighton destroyed Norwich 5:0. Norwich didn't even score. Now with that little time left, Brighton will want to finish this season well and I don't think they will search to win at Norwich, Brighton have +5 pts over Newcastle and this is all over already, no need to be overly aggressive, therefore I see 1:1 draw as the final result between the two.
Analyst@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 17:36   #19
Gvdw

Gvdw is on a distinguished road

Pick # 2 (0-0-1) -100
Football
Argentina, Primera Division, Torneo Inicial
San Lorenzo - Club Atletico Temperley
Pick: San Lorenzo -1 AH
Odd: 1.93
Unibet

0:1, -100

San Lorenzo are on the 5th place in the league but the gap to second placed Newells Old Boys. At home they have been strong so far with a 7-1-2 record winning the last 4 matches at home scoring 9 goals and conceding only 3.
Club Atletico Temperley have been in the bottom half of the league in the last seasons and this season they are again struggling with a 23th place so far. Especially away from home they have been very poor with a 1-2-6 record.
Last season San Lorenzo won this meeting with 2-0 and today I also expect the home team to be far too strong.
Gvdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 17:45   #20
UK-Selections
Freshman

UK-Selections is on a distinguished road

Pick #3 [1-1] +150

Euroleague

Olympiakos - Anadolu Efes
Pick: Over 163.5 points
Odds: 3.40
Book: Will Hill

71:73, -100

Second match from this series and result is 1-0 for Oly after they won deserved with 87-72. The second match is played again in Peace and Friendship aRena but here I expect fro Efes to be more sharp and search the win. If they want to keep their chances alive, they can't affoed to lose again in the second match. Efes is very interesting team, when having a good day, they can outplay very strong teams, also strong plaayers physicaly, fast paced play... Oly at hoe should have easy fast scorring points, in transition, 3 pointers.... I can't see here defensive minded basket, so 163.5 line at these odds I must try.
UK-Selections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 21:05   #21
Freshman

555 is on a distinguished road

Pick #5 +178

Washington Capitals- Toronto
My choice is Washington -0.5, 1.84 Pinnacle

2:1AOT, -100

Washington finished on 1st place in the regular season and they did it again. Teams from Washington won President's trophy 2nd season in a row and have huge experience. Toronto missed playoffs games in past five seasons (or maybe even more).
I am going to go for hosts beceause they have very good team with superstar Oviechkin, their defence is outstanding and Oviechkin is yet to win Stanley Cup.
Toronto have a young team and lack of experience.
Washington Capitals played oustandingly at home this season and i think this should be a big advantge for them, home ice.
Washington won last game 5:4 and they even led 4:1 after first period.
555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 21:09   #22
LiDi
Freshman

LiDi is on a distinguished road

#8 +732

Tennis, ATP Challenger Qingdao

Halys - Otte
pick: Otte -1.5 sets
odds: 3,30
book: Ladbrokes

5:7,4:6, +230

Odds too high, must drop at Ladbrokes too. Otte is the best performer by far this week at Qingdao Challenger in China. The 23 years old German came from qualifying rounds and destroyed everyone in his way to this semifinal. He played four matches, losing 6 (six) games in total! His serve is fabulous, very efficient, good anticipation on aggresive returns. Oscar Otte won 32 matches so far in 2017, having his best career season yet, many Futures titles and finals. IMO he is top 100 material in the next 1-2 years. Also great form for Otte confirmed in doubles event, where he pairs Andreas Mies and he will play the final as well. Quentin Halys also had easy schedule but did not impressed me so much, this season lost many matches when he had even chances. The Frenchman is not a good claycourter and he lost the only mutual match last year on hard indoor, he is just better ranked but the momentum is with the German lad.
LiDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 21:12   #23
Tabak

Tabak is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 (-100)
NBA Playoffs: Chicago Bulls - Boston Celtics
Pick: Boston (-3AH)
Odds: 2.09 @Pinnacle

87:104, +109

I failed to write winning preview (my sights were set on a draw Auxerre - Tours), but I feel that I have another good pick here.

Chicago Bulls are in a turn around season with several changes in the roster and many injuries, but they're still very dangerous team. We've seen it in the first 2 matches in Boston, where they won both matches, no matter that Boston finished top in the Eastern Conference. There's no doubt that Jimmy Butler is the best player at Chicago, but I feel that except Wade, Rondo and Robin Lopez were also very important. Chicago looked dominant under the rim and it was one of the reasons for these wins. Rajon Rondo led the attack on a perfect manner and limited Thomas in the second match. Now Chicago will have to play without him. How will they play, who can fill the hole? One thing is for sure - noone can play similar to Rondo. Wade and Butler will take care in the attack, but they are not playmakers, no matter that Wade played as PG in his first years in Miami. Carter-Williams will probably get more minutes and Wade will play more as PG, but it's not the same Chicago. They will dominate again in the rim, I have no doubts in it. I expect very interesting match.
Boston proved to have quality in the regular season, but also proved that they lack confidence and experience. They must believe in their qualities and play their game. Thomas will surely have better night than he had in the game 2, Boston will also shoot better from distance and Horford should play better against the big men from Chicago.

I'd give slight advantage to Boston. Now the pressure is off, so they should forget that this is playoff and play their game. I expect Thomas to make the crucial difference.
Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 22:52   #24
Cam
Freshman

Cam is on a distinguished road

Pick 5 / -400
Soccer, Mexico
Tijuana-Toluca
Over 3.5 @ 3.70, 10Bet

2:0, -100

First versus second club in liga mx primera will meet tonight. Tijuana are the best scoring club in the league, they also have one of best attackers Hurtado in strong form and motivated. But Tijuana have the worst defending out of all top 10 clubs, scored 27 goals conceded 19 goals, tonight Tijuana are hosting Toluca. Both are secured for play off so this will be more of a prestige battle to see who will come out victorious. Toluca are great in defence but today they are playing away at highest scoring club's home and they should be prone to conceding goals, as well as scoring some on their own for reasons above of Tijuana's defence. My call is 2:2 draw with many good chances and goals. Highest scoring attack and weakest defence of all the top clubs from home club should be enough to cover this over

GL
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 23:44   #25
WKSkofu

WKSkofu is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 5 +36

Nagoya- Renofa Y.
Pick: 1 (-1.0 AH) 2.88 Pinnacle

0:2, -100

Why?
Nagoya played in top tier last year and were relegated. This team has still a very strong and experienced roster. Nagoya won 4 games at home, have 1 draw and are yet to loose.
Renofa have won only 1 game so far, they are yet to win on the road (2draws, 1 defeat).
I think that Nagoya will take adv. of better form, home adv. and good momentum. This team is scoring goals very easily (scored nine in last 3 games). GL
WKSkofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 01:19   #26
BABABAST

BABABAST is on a distinguished road

Pick #1
Japan J1 League
Sanfrecce Hiroshima - Vegalta Sendai
Under 2.5 goals @1.99 @Pinnacle

3:3, -100

Hiroshima is a big name of Japanese Football and has been always among the top teams in last years, they have started this edition in very bad and they are in the second position from the bottom in the table order. The main reason for this is the lack of goals in attack, they are also the second from the bottom in these terms too, with only 3 goals scored in 7 matches. Their defense isn't that bad either with 8 goals allowed, decent enough to limit the third worst attack in the which is today's opponent, Vegalta Sendai. Sendai has generally a defensive approach when playing away in these last two editions. They have conceded a large amount of 15 goals in 7 matches, but is to be considered that 11 of these were conceded in just two games, against Urawa away 7-0 and Kashiwa at home 1-4. In away games, except the demolish against the high flying Urawa, the managed to keep two clean sheets.
My guess considering these stats and form of the teams, is that this match has quite better chances for under than for over and I cannot see (or I don't know) any big reason to back over here as the market suggests. These teams are showing very little in attack and look stronger in defensive aspect.
BABABAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 06:58   #27
KobraScorpio
Freshman

KobraScorpio is on a distinguished road

6 # +165#

Mandurah City v Floreat Athena
Pick: Over 4.5
Odds: 2.90
Bookie: 10bet

0:2,-100

I finally believe this one will hit the line. I was so close in the previous match of Mandurah City last weekend, they held a 2-2 draw against Subiaco. It was a match with plenty of chances, 2 penalties in the proccess and other important offensive opportunities. That match underlined the spirit of this Mandurah City team, that goes all on attack and try to score a goal more than the opponent. Today it will be a difficult task to beat Floreat Athena, one of the good clubs with promotion hopes this season. Home side has the worst defensive stats with 23 goals conceded in 9 matchdays, 11 scored. Floreat is coming after 0-3 lose at Armdale and 2-2 draw against Balcatta, two bad results that are holding them in second place with 17 points, 15-13 goal diff. At least five goals is what I expect here, over 4,5 for POD is my call. Probably 3-2 win for the visitors as correct score.
KobraScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 08:54   #28
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobraScorpio View Post
6 # +165#

Mandurah City v Floreat Athena
Pick: Over 4.5
Odds: 2.90
Bookie: 10bet

I finally believe this one will hit the line. I was so close in the previous match of Mandurah City last weekend, they held a 2-2 draw against Subiaco. It was a match with plenty of chances, 2 penalties in the proccess and other important offensive opportunities. That match underlined the spirit of this Mandurah City team, that goes all on attack and try to score a goal more than the opponent. Today it will be a difficult task to beat Floreat Athena, one of the good clubs with promotion hopes this season. Home side has the worst defensive stats with 23 goals conceded in 9 matchdays, 11 scored. Floreat is coming after 0-3 lose at Armdale and 2-2 draw against Balcatta, two bad results that are holding them in second place with 17 points, 15-13 goal diff. At least five goals is what I expect here, over 4,5 for POD is my call. Probably 3-2 win for the visitors as correct score.
OK, let's take a look at this load of $#!% here.
I'll spell it out, so that this punter knows that I am not against the pick itself, as there very well might be 5 or 6 goals in this one, it's not the pick itself, but the reasoning.
The reasoning is a load of bull.

One by one:

It was a match with plenty of chances, 2 penalties in the proccess and other important offensive opportunities.

Did you watch the game? TV? Which channel?
Do you live in Australia?
Do you know the whereabouts of this place where they are playing?
Do you have a relative who may have been to the game and told you how it was. If yes, I'd like to meet them for a beer at the Waterfront or somewhere, to share some impressions.

Another one:

That match underlined the spirit of this Mandurah City team, that goes all on attack and try to score a goal more than the opponent.

Did you watch the game?
How do you know this?

Another one:

Today it will be a difficult task to beat Floreat Athena, one of the good clubs with promotion hopes this season.

What promotion are you talking about, mate?
There is no promotion from that league, unless they changed the rules to A-League and teams can relegate to local state premier leagues.

Mods... This is another blatant abuse and disrespect.
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote