BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-04-17, 13:19   #1
bakakas
Freshman

bakakas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NBA PO 20.04-21.04

Toronto @ Milwaukee---> Toronto ML @ 2,05 , 5/10

Milwaukee made the break and now has to protect its home advantage. IMO Toronto is a better and more balanced team. Kyle Lowery is the key player of Toronto but he is not in his best right now. Brogdon and Dellavedova caused major problems to him so far. The key player for Milwaukee is Giannis, for whom Toronto hasn't found a soluton to stop him. I insist that Tucker, despite he is a very good defender, hasn't got what is needed to stop a player like Giannis. Firstly he is too short for Giannis and secondly he hasn't got the needed power to stop Giannis. Toronto has to stop Giannis killing drive. This is a must as to achieve a break in Milwaukee. IMO Ibaka is the only player who could stop Giannis, despite he is not as fast as Giannis. The second key player for Milwaukee is Monroe, one of the best sixth players in the regular season. He is dominating the paint and do some good spacing for Giannis' drives. Jonas so far seems unable to deal with him. Toronto will have two chances in Milwaukee to do what is needed, to make a break. The first one will be tonight and tonight will have to do the job, cause in the second game the pressure will be more, if Toronto lose the tonight match. I Believe that tonight Toronto will have less pressure, than it had in his home court, in front of its fans, in a must win situation. Toronto has the potential and the experience to deal with this kind of situations, is a better team (IMO) than Milwukee and i think he has good chances to achieve a win tonight. According to me there is value in Toronto's odds.
bakakas is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 21-04-17, 12:35   #2
bakakas
Freshman

bakakas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakakas View Post
Toronto @ Milwaukee---> Toronto ML @ 2,05 , 5/10

Milwaukee made the break and now has to protect its home advantage. IMO Toronto is a better and more balanced team. Kyle Lowery is the key player of Toronto but he is not in his best right now. Brogdon and Dellavedova caused major problems to him so far. The key player for Milwaukee is Giannis, for whom Toronto hasn't found a soluton to stop him. I insist that Tucker, despite he is a very good defender, hasn't got what is needed to stop a player like Giannis. Firstly he is too short for Giannis and secondly he hasn't got the needed power to stop Giannis. Toronto has to stop Giannis killing drive. This is a must as to achieve a break in Milwaukee. IMO Ibaka is the only player who could stop Giannis, despite he is not as fast as Giannis. The second key player for Milwaukee is Monroe, one of the best sixth players in the regular season. He is dominating the paint and do some good spacing for Giannis' drives. Jonas so far seems unable to deal with him. Toronto will have two chances in Milwaukee to do what is needed, to make a break. The first one will be tonight and tonight will have to do the job, cause in the second game the pressure will be more, if Toronto lose the tonight match. I Believe that tonight Toronto will have less pressure, than it had in his home court, in front of its fans, in a must win situation. Toronto has the potential and the experience to deal with this kind of situations, is a better team (IMO) than Milwukee and i think he has good chances to achieve a win tonight. According to me there is value in Toronto's odds.

3-3 (NBA & Euroleague Picks)
bakakas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 20:46   #3
FightBoy

FightBoy is on a distinguished road

Clippers at Jazz

Another game and first at Utah so for me still and even meybe more it should be under ,Gobert still out and Utah at home are a factor but Clippers have more potential , always when they play it is dog fight and not many points allowed. Under 197,1.952 pinnacle,3/10

Celtics at Bulls

Celtics in a must win situation so normally game will be tight but Bulls are witchout Rondo now....big advantage for Thomas who is great player and play great even when his sister died I hope he give us great portion of basketball and make a big win for her tonight. Celtics ML 1.769 pinnacle, 3/10.
FightBoy is offline   Reply With Quote