This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Italian soccer

Italian soccer
Discuss picks and analysis in the Italian leagues here. Italy A, Italy B and C.
Bet on Italian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-11-17, 13:21   #1
Junk Yard Dog

Junk Yard Dog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Serie A 18-19-20 November 2017

Junk Yard Dog is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 10-11-17, 13:22   #2
Junk Yard Dog

Junk Yard Dog is an unknown quantity at this point

Roma's Radja Nainggolan has a groin injury. Nainggolan not yet clear if he's in doubt for the Derby della Capitale against Lazio.
Junk Yard Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-17, 14:05   #3
bangelov

bangelov is on a distinguished road

We have an intriguing round 13 in the Calcio... two big games tonight, Juve visits tough Sampdoria, while Inter will host to Atalanta who score in every their away game...

Here are a few thoughts on some of the major games this round:

All sides gained momentum before the break but I normally don't like betting right after a pause for national team games... So, most people expect goals and some fascinating games tonight. First of all, Roma must play without Nainggolan (likely) and Ciro Immobile missed Saturday's training session, but Simone Inzaghi is convinced he should be ready to start. Two big names for both sides, no question about that.
In Naples, hosts are clear favourites but Ghoulam got injured and Mario Rui will have to replace the Algerian, which is a blow over Napoli since they don't have so competitive squad in defense and in attack, at least in my opinion.
Against them are The Rossoneri who have lost all major games this season and fail to justify all pre-season expectations... Vincenzo Montella is under serious pressure and he must choose a starting formation without injured attacking midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu. Anyway, good news are that Bonaventura is back and should be fit to start, so he can replace Calhanoglu next to Suso, behind Kalinic (who looks favourite to lead Milan's attack).

More about the games, squads, lineups and detailed analysis for all interested:

18:00 Roma vs Lazio
20:45 Napoli vs AC Milan

I'm looking on the alternative betting options and I'd rather betting on cards in both games. Here are my bets:

Pick1: Roma vs Lazio - Over 6.5 Cards
Odds: 2.16 @ 1xBet
Units: (5/10)

Pick 2: Roma vs Lazio - Over 0.5 Red Cards
Odds: 2.45 @ NetBet
Units: (4/10)

Pick 3: Napoli vs AC Milan - Over 5.5 Cards
Odds: 2.25 @ 1xBet
Units: (5/10)

Good luck!
bangelov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-17, 09:54   #4
Kalay

Kalay is on a distinguished road

This is not the column for advertisement.
Go to that place.Every sub forum is uploaded with yr **** advertisement...Feeling annoyed!!!!
Kalay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-17, 12:47   #5
bangelov

Well, you can always block me if this annoys you, I can't always make two different posts. Nevertheless, where is that "every sub-forum", really?

About tonight's game in Milan:

Atalanta have failed to score in just one away match for the past year and that was a goalless draw vs AC Milan in December... now they face Inter who are one of the Scudetto pretenders.
Mauro Icardi should be ready to start for the Nerazzurri and Luciano Spalletti basically doesn't have any injury concerns. So after slipping against Torino before the break, Inter must win to stay close to Napoli and Juventus (if Juve wins over Sampdoria on Sunday afternoon).
Leonardo Spinazzola is injured for La Dea and Freuler has been sent off last round. They both miss out for guests from Bergamo. However, they have some decent players in midfield and attack so I believe Atalanta will continue scoring on the road.
Maybe something like 2:1 or 3:1 for the home side, that's on my mind.

Pick: Inter & Both teams to score
Odds: 3.38 @ 1xBet
Stake: (3/10)

Good luck!
Old 19-11-17, 12:58   #6
3xmtrading
Freshman

3xmtrading is on a distinguished road

Sampodira - Juventus
AH1 +1.5 @ 1.55 Marathonbet
Stake: 5/10

Another game where the favored Juventus will not easily score points if we take into account their mutual matches where Juventus last time won Sampdoria away with more than one goal difference in 2004. That this match is going after the match against Barcelona in the Champions League It would probably go I would probably go to the Sampdoria victory because I think it's a great situation for Sampdoria to score points against Juventus at home with the fact they have the best start if we compare the last 6 seasons and the highest number of goals scored. While Juventus only allowed 9 times last season to opponent first scored and 8 times the opponent came to equalization and this season they already allowed 3/3 and it's easy to see and feel the departure of Bonuci and Alves which I constantly repeat in the games of Juventus. Either way I do not see the victory of Juventus with more than one goals difference.
if someone wants can place some units at AH1 +0.0 which is paid about 4.5 but for stake 2/10 because i realy feel that Sampdoria can earn some points,
or to score a goal or two is it also option
Good Luck
3xmtrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-17, 13:13   #7
bangelov

Betting against Juventus in Serie A is not wise, imo. Especially on these odds (1.55)... Any given game can easily end 0-2 or 1-3 for example. Sampdoria are doing well but let's see how the break reflected to their form.
Old 19-11-17, 13:48   #8
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangelov View Post
Well, you can always block me if this annoys you, I can't always make two different posts. Nevertheless, where is that "every sub-forum", really?
It was not directed against you. In the morning a lot of the threads were spammed with commercial links. I suppose, a mod deleted them, but Kalay's comment went unnoticed.
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-17, 13:57   #9
3xmtrading
Freshman

3xmtrading is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangelov View Post
Betting against Juventus in Serie A is not wise, imo. Especially on these odds (1.55)... Any given game can easily end 0-2 or 1-3 for example. Sampdoria are doing well but let's see how the break reflected to their form.
Truth is that, ofcourse
but that's why I note how Sampdoria has the best season so far and if you've been watching Juventus games, you know what I'm talking about...
and if we compare Sampdoria and Juventus games in the past season, we come to a conclusion that Juventus is in decline, and Sampdoria is on the rise. On the result it can not to be seen, but in the Juventus game certainly.
Lets see
3xmtrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-17, 13:57   #10
bangelov

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellas98 View Post
It was not directed against you. In the morning a lot of the threads were spammed with commercial links. I suppose, a mod deleted them, but Kalay's comment went unnoticed.
Got it. Saw it a few times as well, but not today. Hopefully people (not bots) will start writing more again... so many interesting games this round and so few comments though.
Old 20-11-17, 18:26   #11
sc28

sc28 is on a distinguished road

Verona - Bologna

Both team are in bad run and they lost their last four matches. Verona are in worse shape and they urgently needs 3 points. Also Verona have a couple injured players (Pazzini, Bessa, Bianchetti, A. Ferrari, Zaccagni, Kean and Valoti), Bologna (Di Francesco and Keita). Bologna have better H2H.
My tip: Both teams to score at @1,87 8/10 and Total goals over 3,5 at @3,6 3/10
sc28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-17, 20:17   #12
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc28 View Post
Verona - Bologna

My tip: Both teams to score at @1,87 8/10 ...
Nice call! In 21 minutes! Congrats!
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-17, 20:59   #13
sc28

sc28 is on a distinguished road

I hope that 2nd half will be now even more interesting.
sc28 is offline   Reply With Quote