This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365 Great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 06-12-17, 23:26   #1
freak13

freak13 is on a distinguished road
Default FC Copenhagen - Sheriff Tiraspol 07.12.2017

The odds make no sense to me. Copenhagen is having a dreadfull season for their standards. Struggling massively to score goals, while Sheriff has really solid defence. Copenhagen needs to win this one, so its going to be very tricky. I'm def jumping on X2 here, but I'm really thinking on Taking Sheriff to win at 5.00. Sherif needs a point to go thru, but I think they will have many chances to score in this one and I think I will risk it.
Sheriff to win 5.00
freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 07-12-17, 09:10   #2
Daemon Caledor
Freshman

Daemon Caledor is on a distinguished road

This could go either way. Like you said, FCK are in a terrible crisis and this is their final chance at getting anything out of this Fall season.

The defence is shaky and has conceded ten goals in the last five matches - very unlike the normal Copenhagen rock solid backline. On the other hand, key striker Santander is playing again, though he may not be ready for the full 90 minutes so he is likely to start on the bench.

Wingers Falk and especially Verbic are able to create chances on their own and if they perform up to their highest standard anything can happen.

Copenhagen actually have a lot of great players but poor tactics and a lot of injuries and suspensions to important players mean that they really have their backs against the wall now. This could actually be a good thing as they will have to play like there was no tomorrow - they need the win and perhaps even with a two goal margin.

I don't think we will see another collapse like against Nordsjślland in the weekend but as I said the shaky defense which is prone to make errors when bringing the ball forward will be a real treat to the pacy strikers from Sheriff.

FCK at home in Europe should never be underestimated but they are simply too unreliable at the moment to be trusted to either perform well or hit rock bottom so I think I will stay clear of this match. Nevertheless, my guess is a 2-1 home win.

Last edited by Daemon Caledor; 07-12-17 at 15:00.
Daemon Caledor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 18:05   #3
Daemon Caledor
Freshman

Santander in the starting XI.
I will go for over 1.5 goals in a combo.

Off to the stadium now - good luck, everyone!
Old 10-12-17, 20:01   #4
Daemon Caledor
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon Caledor View Post
Nevertheless, my guess is a 2-1 home win.
2-0. I expected Sheriff to score on that penalty and not hit the post :-)