This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League
Picks and analysis and discussions for UEFA Europa League games.

Bet on European football at:
BET365 Great live betting !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 07-12-17, 00:54   #1
litost

litost is on a distinguished road
Default 07.12. 21:05 Roter Stern Belgrad - 1. FC Köln 2.30 3.60 3.93

07.12. 21:05 Roter Stern Belgrad - 1. FC Köln 2.30 3.60 3.93
litost is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 07-12-17, 09:37   #2
Wilson
Super Moderator

Wilson is on a distinguished road

Koln with a long list of missing players and huge struggle in Bundesliga, on the other side Zvezda with solid games during the EL campain and big support from their fans in all of their games. HW looks like a good value bet, isn't it?
Wilson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 09:48   #3
bangelov

bangelov is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't rate that home crowd as a massive advantage, not all. Ludogorets have had three visits in Belgrade in the past few years and every time we've heard the same thing... Ludogorets will lose because Partizan/Crvena Zvezda have great fans and they will make an atmosphere which will be pure nightmare for Ludogorets, who usually don't play in front of much spectators. Well, Ludogorets never lost a game.
Also, I remember one match Partizan vs Augsburg - Augsburg won the final leg in Belgrade and advanced at Partizan's expense.... Despite their "massive home crowd advantage".

Same goes for various Bulgarian clubs - they're "favourites" because of the good atmosphere by the home crowd and through the years they have lost to clubs who hardly gather 1000-2000 people on their games. So for me the home crowd is not that massive factor, of course, it's a boost, but still... if you don't have the quality. Besiktas were also a great example of a club that has magnificent home atmosphere but they didn't really benefit of that until they've strenghtened their squad this season. (Pepe's presence)
bangelov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 09:48   #4
Miloske83

Miloske83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Roter Stern Belgrad ?? Wtf Crvena Zvezda Reds Star...Stela Rosa

for me HW will be hard and win for my Zvezda 3:0
Miloske83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 10:24   #5
Karl-Heinz

Karl-Heinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Win or go home!
Köln is hot to play this game. New coach, still some missing players.
But Köln thinks: who cares! Do or die

I don’t know zvezda well, but they yet have to win at home this EL campaign.
Maybe both teams are even qualitywise, so 2,10 for hw is to low for me
Karl-Heinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 10:45   #6
Rozde
Freshman

Rozde is on a distinguished road

Red Star so far had one of the most enjoyable season in last 15 years, if you ask me. They have a great coach, who is tactical great manager and really good defensive-mind,every single player knows his roll and doing it perfect, no one expected from them to even play in this stage, yet here we are here to discuss it will they play next round or not.

Fans and media are really fired up here in Serbia for this match, most of them think that Koln is trash team(don't get me wrong most because of results in domestic league, but it is their fault and now Storge is out) and Red Star should have easy task.

Odds are dropping on Red Star, which is logical, Koln change their manager this weekend but there is a big problem here, this could affect Koln players in really positive mood, every time when teams change managers before some important games it could bring some positive shock therapy. This is a team who was 5th in Bundesliga last year, don't forget that.

Koln is on great run in Europe League, they got 2 wins in a row 5:2 against Bate and 1:0 against Arsenal, on other hand Red Star haven't scored a goal in last 3 games( loss against Arsenal 0:1 and 2 scoreless draws against Arsenal and Bate) which is a big issue here.

In first match in Koln where Red Star won 1:0, it was really good match, Red Star was better opponent in first half an hour and they got well deserved lead, after that moment Koln was all over them, they hit 4 or 5 posts and 1 bar, goalkeeper made at least 4 superb saves, incredibly that Koln haven't scored a goal that day. On other hand Red Star was last half and hour physically weak like I sad luck was on their side.

As Koln doesn't have much to calculate here, they have to attack, only win counts for them, Red Star is enough a draw (if Bate loses or draw with Arsenal) or a win(if Bate wins in London). It is going to be a tense match, full stadium , there is going to be some like 5.000 Koln fans we should see great football tonight

Prediction for this match: both team to score 1.85 odd 7/10, definitely worth trying
Rozde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 11:39   #7
bardo

bardo is on a distinguished road

How might to see, considering that the Red Star won on 28.09.2017 with result 0:1 like a guest....now has a great advantage like in home in front of their audience at Marakana stadium to win! I expect Red star to win and grab 3 points, going to qualification on 1/8 final.
bardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 11:45   #8
Neubs

Neubs is an unknown quantity at this point

Odds to low at the Moment for Red Star. But i think they can win tonight. Playing Weekend again at Home with easy opponent - while Colgone have such an important Game against Freiburg in Relegation Battle in Bundesliga. If they lose at Weekend then they have min. 11 Points behind Place 16 and 12 for Saftey Place 15. Thats massive. So i think they didn´t focus to 100 Percent tonight on this Game. I can´t belive it - but also they Changed Coach. So that´s maybe a Plus for Colgone.
For me i would bet on Red Star if the Price will be around 2,35 or higher...
Neubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 14:05   #9
Prija
Super Moderator

Prija is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't bet on Zvezda (third name we use here ) for the simple fact they should be more than happy with a draw (I give Bate next to zero chance to win in London). I am not saying they will just defend, but if the game is tied with 20 mins left they won't risk too much for sure. Hosts are missing injured speedy winger Radonjic who is great for counters which might slow their attacks, but all others are ready including important midfielder Jovicic who is back after two months absence, so will likely start from the bench. The game flow depends a lot on Koln attitude, Zvezda surely won't rush to attack from the start, but if visitors open up and go attacking, then Zvezda may punish them.
Old 07-12-17, 14:05   #10
Pep004
Freshman

Pep004 is on a distinguished road
Default 07.12. 19:00 Crvena Zvezda - FC Köln

Missed the hour. Match will start at 21:05!

Home team will miss Ricardinho, and Radonjic!

Germans have several injury problems and they arrived in Belgrade with only 16 players which includes 3 players from youth academy!

Short preview: around 50.000 fans are expected on “Marakana” in Belgrade tonight where their team will face Köln in direct fight for 2nd spot in the group H. Köln arrived with 3 players from youth academy as they have more than 10 players out injured and they will have only 5 players on the bench. Köln surprised Arsenal in last round, but meanwhile they sacked former manager, so Ruthenbeck who was a head coach of A-Jugend team. Even if draw is enough to qualify for Zvezda, I believe that they will be extremely motivated in front of their fans and win the match. Odds above 2,00 looks rock solid!

All missing players and other short previews are available on: my website!
Pep004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 15:47   #11
Nikko

Nikko has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Zvezda should win, but it's a tricky game...if Arsenal leads 2:0 at half time, Zvezda may very well settle for a draw. 1X should be safe, as i'm not sure if Koln really want to continue with this competition.
Nikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 23:08   #12
bardo

bardo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardo View Post
How might to see, considering that the Red Star won on 28.09.2017 with result 0:1 like a guest....now has a great advantage like in home in front of their audience at Marakana stadium to win! I expect Red star to win and grab 3 points, going to qualification on 1/8 final.
How I was expect, 1-0 fro Red star, 1/8 for Delije
bardo is offline   Reply With Quote