This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 06-12-17, 07:43   #1
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road
Default POD 06/12/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 06-12-17, 07:47   #2
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 2

+120

Liverpool - Spartak Moscow

1(-1.5 AH) @ 1.75
Interwetten

Football game from Champions League Group Stage - last round Liverpool at home play with Spartak Moscow.
All or nothing for the team on Spartak Moscow for this game and if the team wants to be in the next stage should to win the game.
This is a hard mission because on Anfield is a full support for the hosts and all that the team on Klopp wants today is the victory.
The team on Spartak Moscow since the lost on 2 points against Maribor is in difficult situation and now the team are needed only of the victory to be in the next phase, while if the team was a winner against Maribor is a different situation. The team is hurt and Liverpool will used well this and win by two. Good luck!!!
7-0 won

Last edited by Macot; 07-12-17 at 18:59.
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 09:54   #3
Profesjonalista
Freshman

Profesjonalista is an unknown quantity at this point

# 2 , + 160 , W1-L0

Soccer, England Trophy
Milton Keynes - Chelsea U23
Pick: Over 3,5
Odds: 2,80
Book: Unibet

Milton Keynes Dons having played 20 matches is at position 16 with 24 points in this 2017-18 England League One table. Chelsea U23 having played 3 matches is at position 2 with 23 points in this 2017-18 England EFL cup competition Southern Group D.

LINE UP: L. Nicholls, D. Lewington, P. Downing, B. Tilney, P. Downing, C. Brittain, E. Ebanks-Landell, J. Walsh, E. Upson, O. Cissé, A. Tshibola, C. McGrandles, B. Thomas-Asante, R. Muirhead, G. Rasulo, K. Agard.

LINE UP: M. Bulka, D. Sterling, R. Nartey, J. Grant, T. Chalobah, R. James, R. Sammutt, J. Maddox, I. Christie-Davies , C. Hudson-Odoi, K. Hazard , M. Taylor-Crossdale Substituted, H. St Clair , C. Dasilva, J. Colley, J. Cumming

Dons playing on a home ground match, the hosts will be looking to record a dominating form in this fixture. Despite of them performing below average in the last 5 matches with 2 losses 2 draws and 1 win they will play in this match with optimism and battle for a win.

For me crazy match. Easy over.
0-4 won

Last edited by Macot; 07-12-17 at 19:00.
Profesjonalista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 16:42   #4
Mindozas

Mindozas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#2 1w +130

Football, FIFA Clubs World Cup

Al Jazira (UAE) - Auckland City (NZL)

Pick: over2.5
Odds: 2.22
Bookie: Pinnacle

Even if it's knockout stage, where matches might get cautious and quite boring, I don't think it will be the case here. Both teams are offensive minded ones and it's not easy to change such approach even if stakes are high. Al Jazira year by year were a force in attack, but leaky at the back, which didn't allow them to get any decent results. Finally last season under Ten Cate they get theirselves together at defensive end and won the title. Conceding just 15 goals. It was big improvement, cause previously normal number was 40-50 conceded goals per season. However, this fairytale didn't last too long. This season again they are black hole at the back. They already conceded 14 in just 10 games, basically the same amount of goals like whole last season. Of course there were reasons for that, mostly injuries to blame, which didn't let the team show full potential, coach tried lot of youngsters/reserves and it hurt the team obviously. It seems for this game nothing really will change.
I'm not that familiar with Auckland side, but they are in amazing shape offensivelly, scoring at will in local league. Of course it won't be that easy tonight, but against this Al Jazira can score almost anyone. And Auckland City weren't pushovers in previous World Cup campaignes, so what they can hope for is atleast scoring. At the same time, Jazira has all the tools to do so either.
Another thing is these odds, it's very high for Jazira game, no matter where and against who they are playin', so it surely has some value to give a shot. GL
1-0 lost

Last edited by Macot; 07-12-17 at 19:00.
Mindozas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 17:05   #5
matze73
Freshman

matze73 is on a distinguished road

2-0-0

Shakhtar Donetsk - Manchester City
pick: under 2,5
odds:1,98
bookieinnacle

Ukrainian team Shaktar Donetsk host English team Manchester City for the 6th round match of group F of the UEFA Champions League in the 2017 / 2018 season.

The home team Shaktar Donetsk are 2nd on the group with 9 points from 5 matches they only need a draw to qualify for the next round of the competition.Pep Guardiola is expected to shuffle his pack with top spot already secured and the Manchester Derby to come next up after this game.
Kevin De Bruyne is suspended, joining John Stones and Benjamin Mendy on the sidelines for this match. David Silva has not travelled with the rest of the squad.
My Call 1:1
2-1 lost

Last edited by Macot; 07-12-17 at 19:01.
matze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 17:06   #6
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

#5 / 1-3 / -145
Real Madrid - Dortmund / Real Madrid -1.5 AH / 2.40 / Interwetten

I don't like how Dortmund are playing recently. They are really not looking good in my opinion. Real Madrid had some struggles in this group aswell against Tottenham Spurs. Today this is the last game in the gorup, Santiago Bernabeu hosting Dortmund for the final time. Dortmund are out of the Champions League and Real Madrid + Tottenham will go through. Tottenham are facing weak APOEL so they will probably finish the group on first place, but I think Real Madrid will deliver a good performance today. Dortmund are weaker than before, much weaker, they are not the team they used to be.

After leading 4:0 they gave Schalke 4:4 in 2nd half, in last game against Leverkusen they barley equalized with 1 more men on the pitch, Leverkusen received a red card and they basically played better than Dortmund with less players. Real had a tough game at Bilbao, this should be easier as crazy as it sounds. They need to regain some confidence, perfect opportunity at home in this competition where they are kings. Also FIFA World Cup is coming up, more La Liga, they need to win today and I think they will. Dortmund will miss few players and Real conceded 5 goals, Dortmund conceded 10 goals. At Santiago Bernabeu, Real conceded only 1 goal and scored 4 in 2 games. Real should win this, if not in handicap then at least with 1 goal difference.
3-2 lost

Last edited by Macot; 07-12-17 at 19:01.
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 19:38   #7
Louis

Louis is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #1

Football, Europe, Champions League 2017/2018
RB Leipzig - Besiktas

Pick: over 3.5
Odds: 2.40
Bookie: Pinnacle Sports

We had very interesting group here. Besiktas surprisingly will stay at first place in this group, they already collected 11 points and they are undefeated. They don't need any points today. Leipzig and Porto have 7 points each and they will fight for second place. Monaco is last placed with only 2 points and they will stay at the bottom for sure.

RB Leipzig need victory and wait Porto not to win (or DRAW, Porto to lose) because they have worse mutual matches against Porto. They will try to calculate and they will try to score some but also they can concede some goals.

Both teams are capable of scoring, Leipzig need this points more and they will attack hard, their last three matches are with over 3.5 goals, but Besiktas is group winner and they already scored at all 5 matches before.
I predict open football and goals here.

Good luck
1-2 lost

Last edited by Macot; 07-12-17 at 19:02.
Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 19:44   #8
luzernhero

luzernhero is on a distinguished road

0 1 0 +0
Liverpool-Spartak Moscow
Over 4.0 @ 2.50 5Dimes

Spartak Moscow must play extremely offensive football here to give theirself a chance for further qualifiation in champions league. Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool will try and win this match, Sevilla will face Maribor that are a bottom side in this group. If Liverpool doesn't win today, they will not finish as the number one ranked tema and that might not be a good thing for round of 16.

Spartak will attack and so will Liverpool. Only possible outcome for this match is to see a lot of goals from both teams. Both teams to score in both halves is another bet that is worth taking...

My call is 4:2 win for Liverpool
7-0 won

Last edited by Macot; 07-12-17 at 19:02.
luzernhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 02:57   #9
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

pick#1

NBA, LA Clippers - Minnesota

Pick: over 216.5
Odds: 2.35
Bookie: Bet365

Thye played on 4.12. in Minnesota and Minny won 112 : 106. Cleppers once again showed that they have enough scoring power to compete although very much depleted team. Minnesota is in problems recently, they are oscilating a lot, not putting much effort in defence. I can not see any importan missing for them but for Clippers we have return of Gallinari and he will bring more power in attack and he do not hesitate to push to the rim or to shoot 3s. They can surely damage Minnesota and with Gallinari back we might see more agressivness . Clippers are not doing good in defence also and thats why Minnesota have great chance to rise up from defeat vs Memphis and in that game they showed that defence destroyed them , Memphis done what they do best and i expect here the oposite from that game.
107-113 won

Last edited by Macot; 07-12-17 at 19:03.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 06:04   #10
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

Pick 4 3-0-0 286

Australian Basketball
New Zealand Breakers vs Brisbane Bullets

After narrowly losing away to Adelaide (83-84) one week ago, the Bullets confirmed their improvement by defeating the Breakers four days ago at home in Brisbane, 81-76.
They did look an improved team compared to before the international break.

The Breakers however, after an impressive series of 9 wins in a row that took them straight to the top of the ladder, took a huge blow from the Wildcats at home (73-89), then lost another one to the Bullets, in two poor performances.

They are expected to bounce back today, and this is a perfect revenge spot for the Breakers, who can also win the series with this match.
They certainly have the quality to do so, as one of the best teams in the league right now.

These two teams met 3 times so far this season, and the Breakers lead 2-1.

Bet: Breakers -6.5 @1.94 Pinnacle
96-89 won

Last edited by Macot; 07-12-17 at 19:03.
Quill is online now   Reply With Quote