This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Spain/Portugal

Spain/Portugal
Spanish and Portuguese league picks and analysis discussed here. Premier and 1.div.
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 01-12-17, 17:55   #1
Pep004
Freshman

Pep004 is on a distinguished road
Default Spain Primera 1.12.-4.12.

Read other free previews on: footalyct.com

Malaga v Levante; 21:00

Malaga will miss defenders Juan Carlos and Miguel Torres and midfielders Ricca and Kuzmanovic;. Two important players midfielder Recio and defender Baysse are doubtful and will probably stay out of the action tonight.

Levante is coming without defenders Rober and Lopez, midfielders Dokouré, Lerma and Lukic; and forwards Alegria and Roger Marti.

Short preview:I need to say that I fancy odds on Levante not to lose here (Odds around 2,25). Odds dropped pretty heavily on home side and I am not saying that they aren't favourites tonight, they are but not as big as bookmakers are showing right now in my opinion. Malaga had terrible results and they are currently sitting on positions for relegation with 5 points behind the 17th place Deportivo La Coruña. Levante is even three points higher than Depor, and they are typical tough team, capable of surprising every single team in the league. Postigo and Chema will probably play back together on central positions of defence and with them Levante will be more compact. They are usually playing very defensively, with defensive line very low and with low possession, trying to surprise with quick counters. They lost only one of last 5 away matches.
Pep004 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 02-12-17, 19:18   #2
sc28

sc28 is on a distinguished road

Now when Barcelona just draw with Celta, Real Madrid now has the opportunity to get closer at the table. For me it is fix of the day
sc28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-17, 11:25   #3
Pep004
Freshman

Read other short previews here.

Getafe vs Valencia; 16:15

Getafe will miss two regular defenders Cala and Antunes due to suspension while midfielder Shibasaki is still out injured.

Valencia is coming without important winger Guedes and defenders Murillo and Garay who are out for few matches.

Short preview: Valencia is on a hot run definitely and odds are too good to skip. Getafe is sitting on 12th position with 16 points. They lost in a midweek match with horrible 3-0 against Alaves and won’t continue in Copa del Rey. After Barcelona and Real Madrid dropping points this weekend, Valencia have great chances to take an advantage and make a bigger gap between them and Real and reduce the gap to Barça on only 2 points. With several players being rested against Zaragoza in the cup I expect a strong performance from Los Che and a straight win. You can get odds around 2,35 for that!
Old 04-12-17, 12:26   #4
Pep004
Freshman

Read more on*https://footalyct.com/monday-4th-december/

Girona*vs Alaves; 21:00

Girona will miss defenders Planas and Alcala, midfielder Amagat and forward Kayde.

Alaves is coming without injured defenders Ely, Vigaray and Laguardia, midfielder Garcia and forwards Santos and Sobrino. Due to recent injuries are doubtful defenders Alexis and Duarte.

Short preview:*Alaves with new coach and with several problems in defensive line will need to score in Girona if they want to leave with least a point.*I think that odds above 2,10 are letting us some value on over 2,5 goals.*Alaves scored three in Copa del Rey recently and I expect them to score at least once today as well. With Bojan and Munir they have players capable of individually solving some situations while on other hand Girona likes to play. They have very offensive wingbacks/wide midfielders in Maffeo and Benitez and in form forwards Stuani and Portu who mutually scored 12 goals this season. I expect way more open match than bookies, and taking over here.