This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Bookmakers > Bookmaker discussions

Bookmaker discussions Discussions about bookies. Can you recommend a bookie? Got something useful to say, which others might need to know? Say it here. Bad experiences post in the forum below.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 31-01-17, 13:08   #1
BetInAsia
Freshman

BetInAsia is on a distinguished road
Default BetInAsia - Your Asian bookmaker provider

Hello everyone,
We would like to thank administiration for validating our account.

http://betinasia.com

BetInAsia specialize in sports bet brokerage. We offer the best methods available to our clients and choose the best providers and partners, both in term of providing highest odds and largest liquidity. We also make sure our client's money is handled in the safest and fastest way possible. If you prefer trading via an exchange, getting access to Mollybets multi-account betting software or placing your bets via Skype or telephone, BetInAsia offers it all.

You can get accounts for minimum deposit of:
500 EUR for Mollybet, MAXBET/IBCbet, SBOBet, Pinnacle Sports, BetISN and Singbet
2000 EUR for Matchbook and BETDAQ
5000 EUR for Betfair

We are here to communicate with our existing and potential customers to understand their needs and answer their questions.

Last edited by BetInAsia; 31-01-17 at 16:33.
BetInAsia is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 31-01-17, 14:19   #2
Raabe
Freshman

Raabe is on a distinguished road

Do you provide API of sbo,ibc,isn lines?
Raabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-17, 14:43   #3
BetInAsia
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raabe View Post
Do you provide API of sbo,ibc,isn lines?
Yes, we have Mollybet platform. Through Mollybet you can place your bets simultaneously on:
Pinnacle Sports
SBObet
IBCbet
Singbet
BetISN
Betfair
Matchbook
Betdaq .
To have a test account on Mollybet and see how it works you can contact us at support@betinasia.com
Old 19-02-17, 15:46   #4
Radler
Freshman

Radler is an unknown quantity at this point

good one, I recommend!
Radler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-17, 15:46   #5
TEDDIE21

TEDDIE21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have a license?

And why there is no phone number displayed on your website?
Old 17-03-17, 21:34   #6
robotzel78

robotzel78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone using them? I'm interested about payments, are faster or slowly? Customer support how it is?
robotzel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-17, 19:25   #7
Gedud
Freshman

Gedud is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotzel78 View Post
Someone using them? I'm interested about payments, are faster or slowly? Customer support how it is?
Would like to know more info , too
Gedud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-17, 09:46   #8
Raabe
Freshman

Default BetInAsia - Your Asian bookmaker provider

Even more unexpected news about betinasia broker. It turned out that domain betinasia.com is registered not for a company but for an individual.

Bettors are saying that in some cases swedish duet asked for 10000EUR initial deposit, another time 5000EUR. Now they ask only 500EUR

Very, very suspicious agent of mollybet.
Old 01-06-17, 00:02   #9
matura
Freshman

matura is on a distinguished road

will totally agree with you that seems too suspicious , but could you recommend vip platform via bet-ibc which is my agent years now and I trust them, also their fees are normal and the platform runs very good, give it a try
matura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-17, 16:07   #10
BetInAsia
Freshman

Hi everyone,
There has been some disclosions here which shouldn't have happened by our potential customer. We didn't give away anyone that banking information unless they ask and I feel that is very unprofessional of @Raabe who disclosed those bank information and put the guy in a risk.
We are now advertising on several forums and our credibility is what we are giving the biggest importance.
We are not the first broker who uses personal Neteller, Skrill, Bank accounts to provide deposits and withdrawals, we are hoping to change that soon.
I have already reported forum admin to delete the necessary part of those accounts, we are more than ready to discuss how we should be building structure that can feel safe for our customers.
Old 24-06-17, 03:06   #11
Raabe
Freshman

Thumbs down

"unprofessional"? It is unprofessional of you not to tell customers the truth about your "business" and risks related to it.

You offer to make transfer only to private person, not a company, though your stated that your "betinasia" nickname is owned by a company in Malta. It looks more like a scam than any kind of legal business. Users are totally unprotected when they send gifts to your accounts.
You clearly stated that money transfers should NOT contain any mention about your betinasia "business". Is that illegal? Avoid paying taxes?
> put the guy in a risk
Seriously? Risk of paying taxes? Maltese/swedish authorities should be informed about your suspicious activities.

That Karl contacted me via PM using one more fake name and asked to delete the truth about who he is.
Something that started as illegal business will end the same way. No advertising will help you. Consult 1xbet about that.
Old 24-06-17, 08:39   #12
BetInAsia
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raabe View Post
"unprofessional"? It is unprofessional of you not to tell customers the truth about your "business" and risks related to it.

You offer to make transfer only to private person, not a company, though your stated that your "betinasia" nickname is owned by a company in Malta. It looks more like a scam than any kind of legal business. Users are totally unprotected when they send gifts to your accounts.
You clearly stated that money transfers should NOT contain any mention about your betinasia "business". Is that illegal? Avoid paying taxes?
> put the guy in a risk
Seriously? Risk of paying taxes? Maltese/swedish authorities should be informed about your suspicious activities.

That Karl contacted me via PM using one more fake name and asked to delete the truth about who he is.
Something that started as illegal business will end the same way. No advertising will help you. Consult 1xbet about that.
Hi again,

Once again I'd like to make a statement here, it's ok to discuss this whethere this should be done like that or not and take your criticism, we are happy to hear that because that's the only way to make yourself better in the market, by hearing your request.
What you have done here; approaching to us as customer, asking questions regarding services and by mistake of our guy who should be asking KYC before he sends you to banking info, you have got it and publicly disclosing it.
Please delete the personal information that shouldn't be disclosed publicly.

Regarding how we operate things; Yes, you may be right about having second thoughts. I would understand it but problem here is that you are disclosing this information that no one should be doing. We give away those information because you have asked for it, not because we wanted it to be posted on any forums.

We have clients from various regions and there is no one who will say I didn't get paid by BetInAsia. Reason we came here is to listen what you have in mind and try to improve ourselves based on your requests and needs but sharing personal information here is not acceptable.
Old 11-07-17, 18:19   #13
Raabe
Freshman

Good to see that Karl proved by his action that I am correct with information found about him=betinasia. His personal skrill account was used for organising gambling. Two breaks of skrill's rules. Homerun!
BA support spends too much time covering potential fraud which looks like fraud and acts like fraud. Instead of taking control over spamers permanently promoting their websites anywhere but in Tipsters Subforum.
BA moders shows double standards: they allow startupers/agents/Karls and Lims to reveal personal data of users of this forum e.g. here and do not allow to show users of this forum who that startupers really are, whom people send money to - to just a person Karl who requires to send him money privately, without any obligations.

If you want to see data and posts above that was erased by moderator - see it here
Old 24-07-17, 11:34   #14
BetInAsia
Freshman

Hi,

First of all, we have never had any customer who hasn't been paid. We are very proud of our trust and reliability that we have shown to our customers.

We asked him to remove those "personal" details. Our request was not to disclose that we use those accounts, it's fine to discuss and get feedbacks from players about that, we repeatedly asked him to remove that details of people and leave the post as it is.

But as everyone can see he's trying very hard to release information of people who are running this business. Feel free to share your insights and thoughts regarding BetInAsia but we will not be responding as there's nothing to answer regarding his posts.

If you have any question about our services, feel free to discuss here or send us an email at support@betinasia.com and we will be happy to help you.
Old 26-07-17, 17:39   #15
Raabe
Freshman

Bad, Karl. You are still impersonating yourself as "Betinasia broker" and "we". Do you still require to send deposits as "gifts" as well?
Rephrasing your requirement:
Quote:
Note: Please only type "Karl" in statement. Don't write anything related to betting or BetInAsia.
Problems are in the way. Skrill and Neteller are informed about your PERSONAL accounts used for GAMBLING commerce instead of MERCHANT status.
Old 27-07-17, 14:59   #16
BetInAsia
Freshman

Hi Raabe,

I see that you have problems with using personal accounts for this transactions and you don't feel safe about it.
We as BetInAsia are really proud what we have accomplished so far and look forward to very promising future ahead of us.
May I ask you why are you still chasing this case instead of not choosing our services and being happy with your own brokerage service? If you have ever someone reporting that he/she is not paid by us, I would love to discuss the case with you but there is no one who can claim that.

I'm also personally curious of brokerages who use merchant account and still able to offer you free of charge service. Please enlighten me and users of Bettingadvice.

Caner
Team BetInAsia
Old 31-07-17, 11:34   #17
Raabe
Freshman

Karl, you didn't get into public troubles with payments YET because you had a few customers. There's no one to cheat for now.
betinasia.com domain was registered only in 2015. Your website global rank position is 6,388,255 (very low) which dropped down 920,228 position last months. Alexa doesn't even have graph for your website. Not enough traffic.

When you say that unknown asian bookies will pay, that's a lie. You offer singbet which pays only 95%, 5% bets are deliberately voided. And ibc-maxbet which pays 99%. I can't imagine that winft, iwin, boom, gv, cso and others will pay like pinnacle or sbobet. Did you have long time history with that bookies before offering them for customers? No. But you are already misleading customers.

> personally curious of brokerages who use merchant account and still able to offer you free of charge service
Nothing to be surprised. Some brokers actually offer cashback 0.1% of turnover.
Old 03-12-17, 12:50   #18
Raabe
Freshman

It's been a while since Maltese authorities contacted me last time.
How is agent's business going? How is everything? Did maltese gov intervene somehow? Did they stop illegal gambling activity? Is Karl (or his swedish duet friend) still impersonating himself as Caner? In May I noticed in emails from "betinasia" two turkish words: tarihinde and yazdi;. It's so unprofessional.

I've also found out Karl's aliases. If some day someone will ask you to send money to "Drinsing" or "Adriano" - please know that it is same old Karl.
I'm not sure how legal is that: Karl has 2 accounts in pinnacle: AG976800 and NS957327. You see that none(!) of them has Karl Ahlberg's first letters(AK). How many other people (from malaysia, philippines maybe) are also holding your money in their personal accounts?
Do you think I should call pinnacle about nature of this strange accounts?
Has anyone received payment from "betinasia"? Does someone gamble with Karl?