BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 12-09-17, 21:48   #1
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD 13/09/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-09-17, 09:02   #2
hovi

hovi is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #2 Lost 1 -100
Soccer - Champions League
Game - Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Napoli
Pick: Napoli(-1)AH
Odds: 2.85(2.80 for POD)
Bookie: Unibet

I feel that Napoli is even stronger than they were last season when they finished the league in Italy on 3rd place behind Juventus and AS Roma, right now they are in excellent form with 5 wins from 5 games played scoring a total of 13 goals in the process as well. In the play-offs for qualifying for the Champions League group stage they did not have an easy opponent in Nice from France but they managed to keep a clean sheet in both those games and won them both with 2-0 in the end, so by 2 goals difference and to nil at the same time, and I trust that Napoli is going to be scoring either 2 or 3 goals here in this away game played in Ukraine at Shakhtar Donetsk.
The hosts have 5 wins in a row in the league at this moment but this is by far their toughest game of this season so far as Napoli are no weaklings and Shakhtar should be dominated in terms of possession here in this game and in scoring chances as well and since the Napoli strikers are scoring goals at this moment I see problems for the Ukrainean defense here in this fixture.
I believe there is one class difference between these two teams at this moment in favor of the team from Sicily and so my bet here in this game is going to be on Napoli to be winning this game by 2 goals difference or more here.
2-1 lost

Last edited by Macot; 17-09-17 at 12:54.
hovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 10:32   #3
spkutano

spkutano is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick No 2 (0W 0V 1L) -100

Liverpool vs Sevilla

Pick: Sevilla +0.5 AH
Odds: 2.25
SBObet

Probable starting lineups:

Liverpool:
Mignolet, Gomez, Lovren, Matip, Robertson, Chamberlain, Henderson, Emre Can, Coutinho, Firmino, Mane

Sevilla:
Rico, Mercado, Lenglet, Kjaer, Escudero, N'Zonzi, Sarabia, Banega, Ganso, Navas, Yedder

I expect Sevilla to stay unbeaten at Anfield. They are in nice form at the moment. Seviila are in series of two victories in La Liga. The Andalucians managed to beat Getafe and Eibar. Even more, they kept clean sheet on these matches, winning 1:0 against Getafe and 3:0 against Eibar. Coach Eduardo Berizzo is doing a good job, his team are unbeaten this season, winning three and drawing two of their five games in all competitions. The players confidence is high, while the atmosphere in the squad is positive.

Liverpool, meanwhile, suffered a heavy defeat this weekend. The Reds lost 5:0 in the derby match against Manchester City on Saturday. It was a humiliation, a catastrophe. The players confidence is lower now, no doubt about that. Maybe the attack is good, but the defense is very bad and that's the main problem. The situation with Philippe Coutinho is still unclear. The Brazilian is "fit and healthy" but manager Jurgen Klopp has a hard decision to do. Coutinho, who want to join Barcelona in August, has missed the first five official games of the season with a back injury. Nathaniel Clyne and Adam Lallana remain long-term absentees.

Sevilla won 3:1 the only previous mutual game in the final of the 2016 UEFA Europa League. I expect Sevilla to stay at least unbeaten now.
2-2 won

Last edited by Macot; 17-09-17 at 12:54.
spkutano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 15:44   #4
Brooklyn
Freshman

Brooklyn is an unknown quantity at this point

#3 -200
Eurobasket 2017
Greece - Russia
Greece -2.5 @2.62 WillHill

Russia played a perfect game vs Croatia, led by Shved who has been outstanding in this tournament. However they have so many ups&downs within the games. That's partially because they depend on Shved too much. The situation in the locker room looked bad for Greeks in Helsinki but after winning that final game of the group vs Poland, it seems that problems are solved. They arrived to knockout rounds sharper vs Lithuania and pulled an upset. They did a very good job vs Lithuania by running the court to keep opponent big man fatigued and they can do it again vs Mozgov. Sloukas is also playing a great tournament for Greeks with the help of Calathes, they have depth to keep Shved busy on D.
69-74 lost

Last edited by Macot; 17-09-17 at 12:55.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-17, 21:22   #5
Prusina

Prusina is on a distinguished road

Pick #1 (0-0-0) (+000)

League: MLB
Match: Los Angeles Dodgers @ San Francisco Giants
Pick: San Francisco Giants ML
Odds: @ 2,96 (2,80)
Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Well , to start of the month of september I chose a match from Major League Baseball and it is a match beetween Giants and Dodgers.
Dodgers are way ahead in this season and they have a 93-52 record while their hosts have only 57-90 and are second to last in National League. Still that doesn't paint the whole picture. Dodgers are in a terrible form , winning just 2 out of last 18 matches and both wins were when Kershaw has thrown. Tonight they will have one of their worst pitchers this year - Darvish. Giants also in bad form and with a bad pitcher , but Dodgers are really weak ofensively lately and that could give the edge to the Giants. All in all for me a 50-50% match and the odds on home team to win are ridicolously high.
1-4 lost

Last edited by Macot; 17-09-17 at 12:56.
Prusina is offline   Reply With Quote