This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Rules and info > Suggestions

Suggestions Want to suggest something for the improval of this forum, or of Bettingadvice.com mainsite? Express yourself here!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 04-11-10, 17:45   #151
taronid
Freshman

taronid is an unknown quantity at this point

it could be interesting to introduce a section called "banker of the day", where to post daily sports bets of picks considered, in the opinion of the forum users, as "sure" (with, obviuosly, motivation)
taronid is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 04-12-10, 20:36   #152
nicoliani

nicoliani is an unknown quantity at this point

Could we get RSS? Need it for my mobile phone.
nicoliani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-10, 10:56   #153
bodha

bodha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoliani View Post
Yes! Yes!

And I desperately need a SMS notification when tipsters with yield above 10% post a new bet . It would be also nice - when I am at Saturday Night Party - someone on my behalf would bet nice bets. It would be also nice that I will pay them when the bet is won, and when the bet is lost - I would not pay.

And please - can Bettingadvice.com send me SMS with nice words, let`s say: "I love you" or "You are a nice guy" - let`s say twice a week?

Thank You.
bodha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-11, 17:50   #154
Mad_dog

Mad_dog is on a distinguished road

Could a Montenegro league thread be opened regularly?
Mad_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-11, 18:16   #155
CG

CG is on a distinguished road

Thread opened.

If at any time a thread doesnt exist for any bets that anyone wants to place, feel free to open a new thread.

Moderators generally open the threads that get plenty of attention so lesser known leagues might not have a thread automatically opened.

Dont worry about making any mistakes as we'd much rather correct anything thats wrong, rather than you feel you darent open/post anything.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-11, 18:17   #156
Mad_dog

Mad_dog is on a distinguished road

Saw it, thanks.
Mad_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-11, 05:13   #157
Pap
Freshman

Pap is an unknown quantity at this point

New BA site? This has been in the works since 2002, I think it can be pretty much classed as permanent vaporware. Nothing has changed since. Even Duke Nukem 3D is finally being released
Pap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-11, 18:41   #158
Krtica

Krtica is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoliani View Post
Could be realy good if we can have RSS for every single main page tipster , to follow instantly whenever new bet apears in main page.
Krtica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-11, 13:34   #159
Andre2999
banned

Andre2999 is on a distinguished road

4 features i would like to see is
1.To be able to read all the previous previews.
2.The final score at each pick to be written when the game ends.
3.It would be nice if there is a statistic of what is the average of it's tipster.If a tipsters usually stakes 3/10 and then at a pick gives 8/10,it would be usefull to know that this is much more bigger stake,than it's usual.I know it'seasy to make the average stake by ourself,but i think it is quite easy to be calculated automatically.
4.Tipster statistics,based also on yield,not only on profit.

Last edited by CG; 13-06-11 at 21:07.
Andre2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-11, 20:18   #160
SickJoce

SickJoce is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I have been here for a while and have found this forum very usefull. I'd like to purpose a change a big change, we all know vBulletin has been working great so far but isn't it a little old style? I sugest you upgrade the forum to the new, XenForo platform. I have seen many forum doing that lately and the result were amazing, a lot of advantages and new designs. You can read more on their webiste
SickJoce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-11, 21:00   #161
albatros
Freshman

albatros is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanthino View Post
My opinion:

League to be predicted by natives, with the best access to the latest news and surroundings etc ...

Anyway will prob get a lot of backfiring here, but doesn't matter, think that's the best way to reschedule the tipping down here (ofcourse in many leagues this is already the case but still ...)

And maybe in the tipping area little spaces to put injuries, suspensions and match ratings or smth ...
Totally agree. Also everybody must write the location where they live.
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-11, 14:11   #162
mcd

mcd is on a distinguished road

what's the deal with reputations?

we can't see who and for what has given them, neither on our profiles, neither on others.

i'm sure that BA could surely come up with a better system than the present one.
mcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-11, 21:54   #163
IGUANA

IGUANA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooma View Post
what's the deal with reputations?

we can't see who and for what has given them, neither on our profiles, neither on others.

i'm sure that BA could surely come up with a better system than the present one.
User CP > scroll down, and you will see 'Latest Reputation Received', showing for what posts you have received good/bad reputation.
IGUANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-11, 07:36   #164
mcd

mcd is on a distinguished road

couldn't find the Latest Rep section in my CP, but then again maybe I didn't get any, although i have Rep points (10).

thanks anyway Iggy!

Last edited by mcd; 23-06-11 at 10:34.
mcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-11, 23:27   #165
WKSkofu

WKSkofu is an unknown quantity at this point

It's very nice that you want to develop and i am honoured to be part of BA family
but lately my pride of writting here is much smaller.
Let me tell you why:
i'll give you very good example. River Belgrano. Someone(i have a headache and won't check it his name)opened a seperate thread for one match instead of one thread for all PO games.
In this match and 2 others(Primera B and top class)i was intrested and i presume that some other people as well in finding very revelant infor. wheater in PO away goals rules apply or not.
There were many posts but non of them had that information.
Instead of that there were some posts regarding fans, who support who, commenting relegation of River i.e. Total irrevelant and making only rubbish.

I am fed up with those rubish,private talks etc.
Those irrelevant post waste people's time and discourage people:/

I would like to write some important info, some statistic and i don't know wheater it is already witten or not. Those irrelevant posts are too much and i very often do not have time to read it and i discourage.
I am not feel comfortable multiplying info that may be already put. It's lack of my respect to a person that already did it(wrote that info).

I appreciate a hard wark of moderators but perhaps there are too few of them and maybe they should be more rigorous or maybe they should be some bans(short term like 3h, 10, 24h and longer term,maybe it would cool sb head off)for not applying to the rules?

BR
WKSkofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-11, 08:04   #166
imin
Freshman

imin is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it only for me pages of BA forum open very slowly recently? I hope everything will be OK soon.
imin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-11, 20:25   #167
eero_salminen

eero_salminen is an unknown quantity at this point

Could you add Tempobet to the bookmakers on the main site?
I need it in order to post my season bets for Bulgarian A group.
Thanks in advance.
eero_salminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-11, 01:29   #168
eero_salminen

eero_salminen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm, why are you not adding it? Is there a problem?
eero_salminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-11, 17:10   #169
todorinko
Freshman

todorinko is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by eero_salminen View Post
Hmmm, why are you not adding it? Is there a problem?
tempobet are joke bookie,...they dont have good limits, odds, asian spreads and etc...

i think you will have same problem, if u want to be added "efbet"
todorinko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-11, 12:46   #170
Olsen
Freshman

Olsen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey CG,

Any means of contacting you?

The PM system seems to be off.

I have something 'semi' urgent to talk to you about. I am still on same MSN address.

You can throw this message in the bin afterwards

Best regards
Olsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-11, 13:16   #171
CG

PM
Old 06-08-11, 13:23   #172
Olsen
Freshman

Olsen is an unknown quantity at this point

I have replied to your message, but i dont know if its getting to you or not. My outbox count does not go up
Olsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-11, 13:25   #173
CG

Yea got it. I dont have access to that, only T does.
Old 13-08-11, 11:14   #174
stefan2008

stefan2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot access the main site through serbian ip, when I try the following message pops up:

This domain is blocked.
Site blocked. www.bettingadvice.com is not allowed on this network.
This site was categorized in: Gambling
Contact your network administrator

wtf is going on? I almost got heart attack!

stefan2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-11, 11:17   #175
CG

Thats nothing to do with BA, its your ISP.

Do they also block bookmaker sites from you?
Old 13-08-11, 11:30   #176
stefan2008

Yeah, I know it has nothing to do with ba.

Pinnacle, Sbo, sbr forum are all blocked as well.
Old 13-08-11, 11:42   #177
CG

You could view the mainpage via a proxy, personally wouldnt recommend it for bookies though.
Old 13-08-11, 11:53   #178
stefan2008

I don't know what happened but all of a sudden everything seems fine. It scared the **** out of me.

Thanks for your help
Old 14-09-11, 17:24   #179
crishna
Bettingadvice Tipster

crishna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirac View Post
after a controversial talk with user Berreta in livescore section i decided to leave this forum.
Some members started to make fun with this statement of sirac but this case is typical example why BA have lost great part of popularity!

I don't know what's happened between you and Berreta but I had unpleasant situation yesterday with Julinel or Yulinel (i didn't register his name).

He was very abusive using words like "don't s**t", "keep quiet". Reaction: both posts(his and mine) have been deleted and that's all.

I've been part of BA years ago and I don't deserve somebody(especially not a new member) to use such a abusive language against me.
Sirac is respective member of BA- also a weak ago "attack" on Mightye in Norway section with claiming of new member he went bankruptcy bcs of Mightye picks.

Most of us, tipsters are not paid for our efforts but we are also not protected by, I would say, at first Terje. Why Terje- he, as a owner of this site is very "soft", very "mild" in reaction especially with mods. Mods are "prolonged arms" of Terje and their first task is cleaning the site constantly and without "mercy". There are two big problems here:

1. If something's wrong happened between two members mods will delete both-sides posts and ban both. Big mistake: the one who started the fight, the one who was first abusive should be "punished" not both. If you first "punch" me hard and I am still "on legs" do you think I'l ask apologize from you. No, I will "punch" you 10 times harder then you and I will not stop there. So, don't start "fight", don't be abusive bcs you don't know who is on the other side and how he'll react.

But here, bcs we can't react like in real life mods should protect us. And they should ban at once such a person who started the "fight" and give him a "yellow" card(like 3 days ban)- next similar situation ban him forever! That's the way how you will clean the site from members with low level of culture not deserving to be here! The rest will be polite and we shall pay attention on quality of information, not losing time defending from some "minors".

2. Second big problem- "live score section"! Years ago it was one of the best parts of BA,with current information's from all over the world but now became a chat section owned by 5-6 members. When I will enter live score I expect live-information, current results from lower leagues, goals, misses not gei's stories, pictures from you tube...

Some "harsh" mod should clean live score section immediately- rest could use chat as much as they want.

With real live score section for sure there will be more members not only watching the site but willing to participate actively. There are for sure hundred's members like me who are not willing to participate actively just bcs of extremely low level of communication!
crishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-11, 17:38   #180
CG

First, Sirac isnt leaving, he was messing about. Sadly that part of the 'joke' seems to have been missed by a fair few, including me.

2nd, (Admin hat off) i couldnt agree more with your livescores comments. Its gone down hill rapidly in the past few years from a personal point of view.