BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds). Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting also on lower leagues!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 17-06-17, 18:35   #1
mightye

mightye is on a distinguished road
Default Norway Eliteserien 18-19 June

Sunday 18.06.2017 Molde - Tromsø:

Both teams are using artificial pitch at their home stadiums.

Game start 17:00 CET (18:00 Local time)

Molde (5-2-5) lost 0-1 away against Sarpsborg 08 last round, but they had 4 straight victories (league+cup) in front of that loss.
Molde are 3-0-2 at home, with goal score 10-5 so far.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tromsø (3-4-5) lost 2-4 at home against Vålerenga last round, and the red and whites have two big defeats in a row (1-4 away against Lillestrøm, 2-4 at home against Vålerenga) in Eliteserien.
Tromsø are 2-1-3 on the road, with goal score 7-11.
First choice goalkeeper Gudmund Taksdal Kongshavn (Kee 7/0) and top scorer Mikael Norø Ingebrigtsen (Mid/Att 10/4) are doubtful.

Molde - Tromsø ended 1-1 in 2016.

Ole Gunnar Solskjærs young Molde side seemed to be heading for the top 3 battle with 4 straight victories (league + cup) before the Sarpsborg 08 trip, but they ended up with a 0-1 loss against the high flying hosts in Sarpsborg.
Tromsø have two big losses in the league now, and they are struggling in both ends of the pitch at the moment.
That is very bad news in front of a away game against a very capable Molde side at Aker Stadion.
Molde have won 3 of their 4 latest home games against Tromsø, and in Tromsøs current form, Molde should have a good chance to claim a hc victory at home. Money back if Molde wins by one goal.

Pick: Molde (-1 AH), 9/10 stakes, odds 2.25@SBO. Good luck!

Last edited by mightye; 20-06-17 at 20:29.
mightye is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 18-06-17, 08:38   #2
transferking

transferking is an unknown quantity at this point

mightye, Sarpsborg at evens worth to take or not?

Sandefjord seems to be in bit of a slump currently, but Sarpsborg is missing Jonas Lindberg at the same time. Will Amin Askar play?
transferking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-17, 11:33   #3
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

grefstad is on a distinguished road

I think Sandefjord can get points at home vs Sarpsborg.
Lindberg is out for Sarpsborg, it seems.
Sandefjord have played reasonably well recently, but got victims of a wrong sending off at Sogndal last game, and suffered an overtime goal to lose the game, so a bad blow for them.

Personally I think odds over 4 on the home win is interesting. Sandefjord should have at least 25% chance in a home game vs Sarpsborg.
Old 18-06-17, 11:36   #4
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

Stats freaks will also know that Rosenborg rarely do well in Haugesund, losing 2 of thier last 4 games there, and Haugesund may well get another win in their belt.
Rosenborg have not played well for many weeks. Bendtner is not the player many believed he still was, and to me, is offering next to nothing to this Rosenborg team.
Bendtner is back from suspension for this game. I think he will start on the bench, as Vilhjalmsson has played very well recently.

Haugesund straight up at 4.36 with Pinnacle is tempting.
Haugesund +0.75 at 1.75 with Pinnacle is very tempting.
Old 18-06-17, 12:11   #5
mij0sim

mij0sim is an unknown quantity at this point

Valerenga to win maybe? They gained form in recent games (if i can say that). Zahid is out but it doesnt have to be missing as Stromsgodset defense is horrible at least. Watched them few times this season and i didnt liked what i saw from them. Especially at the back. They changed formation this season and it doesnt look good. Deila is ex coach of Stromsgodset, when they were really good at that time. Of course that dont have to mean anything, it was 3-4 years ago
mij0sim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-17, 12:33   #6
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

Yes, Vålerenga is a decent bet at odds around 2.20. But I just dont trust them. Zahid out does not help, and I feel Vålerenga can concede in any game.

Stromsgodset much better at home than away, and should struggle in this derby.
I think it will end in a 1-1 draw, though.
Old 18-06-17, 12:50   #7
transferking

transferking is an unknown quantity at this point

What about Molde? Yes, their form isn't very trustable and they lost also in last round vs Sarpsborg, but today they are at home + Sarr and Aursnes are both back from suspension. Can Solskjaer finally find some stability, this match could be perfect turning point.
At the same time Tromsö seems to have some missings, they are known as terrible away team and there are also reports about unrest in team and relations with fans.

Also Viking is such a mystery (at least for me) - will their freefall continue or will they manage to stop it? Yes, they won in last round, but it was "only" Kristiansund... Lilleström has won two in a row, will there be the third time lucky also?

Last edited by transferking; 18-06-17 at 12:53.
transferking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-17, 13:16   #8
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

Molde should win it. Normally beat Tromsø at home.
Sander Svendsen is likely out though, which is a blow. But players like Brustad should step up and deliver in his absense.
Tromsø is a difficult team to play against. Quite physical team, but Molde also got a few bug guys, and Sigurdarsson at the front certainly knows how to use his body.

2-0 or 3-0 I guess
Old 18-06-17, 13:21   #9
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

As for Lillestrøm-Viking, this is a more open game than the odds suggests.
Viking got their talisman striker Adegbenro suspended, and are weakened without him.

Lillestrom got a few good results on the trot, and their speedy striker/midfielder Knudtzon is on fire.
However, I expect Viking to be careful and not play a high line, and Knudtzon will not be as effective with less space to run in.
I think the odds on Lillestrom is far too low (1.60 ish). The game is more open than the odds suggests.
I would like odds on LSK closer to 1.90-2.0 before betting.
Livebet could be an option here.
Old 18-06-17, 14:45   #10
grefstad
Administrator
Site admin

Tromsø travelling to Molde without Morten Gamst Pedersen and striker Lehne Olsen. Both important players for Tromsø

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 18-06-17, 22:51   #11
Lakers

Lakers is on a distinguished road

Hi mightye, grefstad and other members
Very surprisingly for this league, bit in this round we had onely one Over (Molde vs Tromso 3:0) - all other matches were under 2,5 goals..
I think that tomorrow's match between Brann and Stabaed should be good for Over, both teams with good attacks and Brann is always strong at home so probbaly they will push for a win here...After all this low-scoring matches it is time for one easy over...your opinions will be welcomed...thanks
Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 11:22   #12
mij0sim

mij0sim is an unknown quantity at this point

Some really good sugestions here
mij0sim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 15:38   #13
mightye

Monday 19.06.2017 Brann - Stabæk:

Both teams are using natural grass at their home stadiums.

Weather conditions: Rain during the entire game.

Game start: 18:00 CET (19:00 Local time)

Brann (6-4-2) played 0-0 draw away against Odd last round, they are 3-2-0 in their latest league games, and they claim the top position in Eliteserien with a victory here.
Brann are 4-2-0 at home, with goal score 17-4!
Torgeir Børven (Att 9/2) is doubtful for the hosts, while Sivert Heltne Nilsen (Mid 10/1) and Daniel Braaten (Att 10/2) are back from suspension.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Stabæk (5-3-4) had a crazy start of the season, and top scorer Ohi Omaijuanfo (Att 12/9) scored two hat-tricks in their first 4 games.
Stabæk have two big defeats in a row now (1-3 away against Molde, 2-4 at home against Lillestrøm), and top scorer in Eliteserien, Ohi Omaijuanfo, is not scoring for fun anymore.
Stabæk are 2-1-2 on the road, with goal score 8-9.
Luc Kassi (Mid/Att 12/2) is suspended.

Brann - Stabæk ended 1-0 in 2016.

Brann played 0-0 away against Odd last round, and they are undefeated at home. They will claim the top spot in the league with a victory tonight, and truth to be told, they deserve the credit of being the best team so far.
Stabæk are a tricky opponent though, especially in the attacking end. Quick wingers, the top scorer in Eliteserien up front, and midfielders with experience from bigger leagues.
They have struggled a bit in their defensive end the latest games though, and if facing the in-form hosts away wasnt tricky enough, they will have to defend against Brann in the Bergen rain. Ask the Sandefjord players how that feels like..(0-5 16.05.2017)
Both teams are best up front, and Over might be the best call here, but I believe Brann will get a boost from being able to make the turnaround from relegation in 2014, ending runner-up in Tippeligaen 2016, and now a chance to be in the top of the league in front of their home supporters.
Brann have covered a hc win at home in all 4 home victories this season (Home stats: 4-2-0). Money back if Brann wins by one.

Pick: Brann (-1 AH), 9/10 stakes, odds 2.13@188bet. Good luck!
Old 19-06-17, 15:48   #14
b3str

b3str is an unknown quantity at this point

Sportsbetting is not gambling. Really impressive Terje, again. Top expert. Thank You, big boost here. I forgotten how gr8 value hunters still around here. Cheers.
b3str is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 18:46   #15
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

3:0 in 1st half, amazing job from you guys in this thread. Thanks a lot! Brilliant job!
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 20:38   #16
mightye

Have to join the praise of Terje, great analysis on all games! Brann in top of the league, cheers to all that followed!