BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 18-06-17, 21:07   #1
edwardkenway

edwardkenway is on a distinguished road
Default POD 19/06/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

MAXIMUM ODDS = 2.80

http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showp...postcount=2833
edwardkenway is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 18-06-17, 21:08   #2
edwardkenway

edwardkenway is on a distinguished road

pick 7 (5/1) +633
Norway soccer
Brann vs Stabaek
Over 2.5 @ 1.85 from Pinnacle

Brann will win this match but Stabaek should score, they did score in latest 13 away matches and that gives me enough confidence to believe they will at least get one goal.

31.05.17 NMC Notodden Stabaek 1 : 4 (1 : 1)
28.05.17 ELI Molde Stabaek 3 : 1
25.05.17 NMC Asker Stabaek 0 : 5
16.05.17 ELI Strömsgodset Stabaek 1 : 2
07.05.17 ELI Vålerenga Stabaek 1 : 1
26.04.17 NMC Holmlia Stabaek 0 : 9
23.04.17 ELI Tromsø Stabaek 0 : 3
05.04.17 ELI Sogndal Stabaek 4 : 1
26.03.17 CF Mjondalen Stabaek 0 : 3
19.03.17 CF Sarpsborg 08 Stabaek 3 : 1
18.02.17 CF Vålerenga Stabaek 2 : 1
12.02.17 CF A. Lustenau Stabaek 0 : 2
28.01.17 CF Baerum Sportsklubb Stabaek 1 : 2

Brann also had 2 draws at home in last 5 matches and they did concede at least one goal in 4 out of 5 latest matches so they are not untouchable.

28.05.17 ELI Brann Aalesund 1 : 1
16.05.17 ELI Brann Sandefjord 5 : 0
13.05.17 ELI Brann Molde 4 : 1
29.04.17 ELI Brann Viking 1 : 1
17.04.17 ELI Brann Haugesund 3 : 1

Brann with a win here would have 25 points and that means that they are going to be ranked number one if they win. Stabaek lost their latest 2 matches and they have conceded 18 goals in 12 matches played. Stabaek had 8 matches with over 2.5 goals out of 12 played and they are averaging 3.1 goals per match which is second best in the Eliteserien. Brann had less because they have stronger defense, 6 matches with 3 goals and recently also they had a streak of overs in Eliteserien.

20.05.17 ELI Sogndal Brann 2 : 3
16.05.17 ELI Brann Sandefjord 5 : 0
13.05.17 ELI Brann Molde 4 : 1

But Brann have the best striker in Eliteserien and also two players in top 3 of best scorers. This match will have 3 goals.
edwardkenway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 06:22   #3
ivan-dzo

ivan-dzo is an unknown quantity at this point

4/8
+137

9th pick

Germany - Australia over 3.5 Bet365 2.50

Big class difference here. Australia show nothing against Brazil. They were just poor.
Germany play all competitions in 100%. Expect today as well to see fast, offensive and efficient Germany. If not in the first half, second will be all Germany for sure.
Australia dont have necessary quality to stand up here, I am sure about.
No matter what team will be on field, Germany is strong favorite here and my prediction for this one is 4-0 or maybe 3-1!

Good luck !!!
Old 19-06-17, 06:53   #4
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 5
+242

Busan - Seongnam

2(dnb) @ 2.90
unibet

Football game from South Korea K - League Challenge - Busan is a team with good chances for the bookies to win, but is a time for Seongnam to win against the teams rivals for promotion. The road side is a team with 5 wins in 16 games, but important is the current shape and 3 wins and tie for the latest 4 games. So lets to pick the good odds for the road squad as winner today and the bet is a good for me to pick. They are team favorite and today my choice is for the team on Seongnam to win again. Seongnam 4 wins in a row and the odds are great for pick.
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 06:57   #5
Loiosh

Loiosh is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick #5 3-0-1 +211

Football, Euro U21

Slovakia U21 - England U21

Pick: Slovakia +0,5
Odds: 2.25
Bookie: SBObet

Now I'm surprised at myself taking this, because several days ago I wasn't aware how solid Slovakian youth players are, but after conducting analysis before the match vs Poland, I saw that they have a pretty solid squad at their disposal.
They lost only one match during the EURO U21 qualifications (vs Belarus away, 0:1), and except that they only had one draw (vs Turkey, away), but the other matches? All won, including Netherlands twice (3:1 and 4:2).
And seeing them play vs Poland on Friday, even though they lost a goal in 1st minute you could clearly see that they were the better team, with skillfull short passing and creative midfielders. Defensive efforts could probably be a little bit better, but I guess it comes with experience.

England is of course a very strong team, they have not lost a single match during qualifications, but they were particulary strong at home. Away from England, they struggled, drawing with Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Switzerland, while snatching narrow victories vs Kazakhstan and Norway.

Here, they won't have an easy time in my opinion, and Slovakia can get a draw or even more. They have a solid position at the moment, and even a draw wouldn't hurt them much.
Loiosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 09:18   #6
Reno
Freshman

Reno is on a distinguished road

( 0/1) -100

Eurobasket Women
France vs Greece
Pick: Greece +7,5
Odds: 2.33 & Pinnacle

I have to try Greece today again as I see a great potential in this team. They played a good first half in last game against Slovenia but everything went wrong in second half in that game. They couldn`t even hit the easy layups and on the other side Slovenia started hitting witch ended the game to the thriller where Slovenian girls were much better in the end. Important game for Greece today and I see them to step up for this one. Greece use to play fast and nice basketball and I see French girls running in to trouble today. Greece are much better than odds suggests and I have to try this additional hpc on then as I believe that the game can go to either sides.
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 09:49   #7
dmccooper
Freshman

dmccooper is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 (1-0-0) +135
Football - Brazil: Serie A
Game - Cruzeiro - Gremio
Pick: 2 AH (+0)
Odds: 2.47
Bookie: 5dimes

Last match from 8th round in Serie A. Cruzeiro face Gremio on Mineirão in Belo Horizonte. The hosts are currently on 14th place with 10 points taken in 7 games so far. They have second weakest attack with only 5 scored goals so far. On other hand, Gremio are second in the table with only 1 loss and 6 wins. They are only 2 points behind the leader Corinthians and still have 1 match less played. In the head to head games, Gremio have only 1 loss in last 6 games against Cruzeiro. Corinthians finished 0-0 and it is great chance for Gremio to take the first place. There is a small chance for Henrique to recover for that game while Luis Caicedo has returned from Ecuadorian national team. Most probably Lucas Barrios and Leo Moura from Gremio will start on the bench after they suffered injuries. I still think Gremio is in better position to take all 3 points despite the home factor.
dmccooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 10:10   #8
renton.by
Freshman

renton.by is on a distinguished road

Pick #01
Tennis, WTA Mallorca Qual - Round 2
Yanina Wickmayer - Ons Jabeur
Pick: Total Games - Over 21.5
Odds: 1.91
Bookmaker: Pinnacle

In my opinion, this match is expected to be a stubborn struggle. Both opponents play at the same level. Yes, Wickmayer is more experienced as a grass player, but she has been showing an unstable game recently. While Jaber shown very good tennis yesterday vs Lotter and has a recent victory over such an eminent player as Cibulkova.
In addition, I believe that in this match Wickmayer is not a clear favorite (my call is 1-2). But for the POD, I'll choose a less risky bet.

Good Luck!
renton.by is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 12:14   #9
Freshman

555 is on a distinguished road

Pick 6 +70

Poland u21- Sweden u21
Choice: 2(-0.25 AH) 2.40 in Sbobet

Poland lost first game with Slovakia u21 1:2 despite scoring a fast, very fast goal in first or second minute. Good news is the return of the best striker Kownacki who is in a great form and may be the best player today. The bad news is that Kapustka is injured and gk Wrabel and the whole defence played badly vs slovak team.
Sweden have a really good oportunity to win. This team played well vs favorite England u21 and could even won. They had an penalty in last couple minutes and wasted.
Sweden won the championship 2 years ago but it won't count much as players are different now (there may be couple of them in the current roster).
Poland have to play for 3 points, a draw will mean that they will be eleminated and won't advance to the semis. This should be a very good news for Sweden, Poland may struggle under a huge pressure.
555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 13:47   #10
damir10
Freshman

damir10 is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 1-0-0 +62

Football
Sweden
Trelleborgs - Gefle
Trelleborgs -0.75 Asian
Odds: 1.71 pinnacle

Trelleborgs will be without Haynes ( 12 games - 2 goals ) while Gefle will miss Ljungberg, Lohikangas, Hjelte and long term injury Gussmann. Ljungberg and Lohikangas are key midfielders for Gefle.

I wrote several times about Gefle what is going up with them from the beginning of last season. They are in a big economical crises. They came to Superatten from Allsvenskan ( Top league in Sweden ) this year and they will probably go lower division this season too. They have lost 9/12 league games, lost 4/6 away and failed to score 3 of them. They have conceded 2 ore more goals in 4/6 away games.

Trelleborg is not a super team in Superattan but they are very solid at home. They are ranking 4th team as most scoring team. Striker Camara Jonsson is leading top-goal scorer in league with 10 goals. They deserve Top-4 ranking in league. As a bad side of fixture, they played more away games than home. So, they have to win these games to tolerance their poor road record. Trelleborgs have scored 2 or more goals in 4/5 home.
damir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 14:15   #11
jif

jif is on a distinguished road

#2 -100

England U21 Vs Slovakia U21

Pick: Over 2.5 @ 1.90 SBO

England managed to scrape a 1 point in their opener with Sweden which i must say them seemed unprepared for this tournament.

Their defence seemed to be in a mess but their attacking was still pretty decent but luck and the post was not in their favour.

Slovakia manage to beat host 2-1 coming back from a really early goal but it can be seen Slovakia is a force to be reckon with in this tourny. They have confident in all departments and looked really dangerous going forward.

England who has Pickford to thank for a penalty save (a poorly taken penalty) got them a point which i think this is a game they need to win to put the pressure down.

They have a studded cast in their line up and looked decent going forward. Slovakia will be in good spirits after a win and will surely want to win this to seal qualification. All in all i see goals as both teams are attacking minded and will try their best to get 3 points.

Bets:

Over 2.5 8U
Over 3 5U
HT Draw 2U
HT/FT Draw/England 1U
jif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 14:54   #12
tosheto
Freshman

tosheto is on a distinguished road

Pick 1
FCI Tallinn - Trans Narva
Pick: Over 3.5
Odds: 2.10
Bookmaker: Expekt

Trans Narva are coming in this game without 3 regular defenders due to red cards in last round. I think this a big blow for guests because FCI Tallinn are really strong at home. They 26 goals in last 6 home matches, won 5 and draw 1 game. No matter of the problems in the back line, Trans Narva still can score at least 1 goal. They scored in 8 from last 9 away matches. Last 6 home matches of FCI against Narva finished with 29 goals, which means average of 4.83 goals per game. Odds dropped much but still there is value in this bet.
tosheto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 15:09   #13
Profesjonalista
Freshman

Profesjonalista is an unknown quantity at this point

# 6

3W-2L , Profit: + 315
Sport: Speedway
British Individual Final
Pick: To win Outright - Craig Cook
Odds: 2,45
Booky: Bet365

Speedway’s highest profile individual meeting of the domestic fixture calendar takes place tonight with the staging of the British Final in Manchester at the new National Speedway Stadium.

2017 ‘INTEGRO’ BRITISH FINAL - 7:30PM - IND - MONDAY JUNE 19

Carl Wilkinson, Danny King, Ben Barker, Jason Garrity, Lewis Rose, Kyle Howarth, Lewis Kerr, Chris Harris, Steve Worrall, Richard Lawson, Paul Starke, Stuart Robson, Richie Worrall, Craig Cook, Scott Nicholls, Rory Schlein; RESERVES: Jack Smith, Andy Mellish

My favorite is Craig Cook because it's his home track. Belle Vue Manchester it's his team. In my opinion Cook will win this tournament. He is in very good form in this season.

Cook said: “Obviously it would be a fantastic achievement to be British Champion, especially after coming second three years in a row and you can be certain that’s the sole reason I’m in there.

“I don’t know the whole field this year and I’m not too bothered to be honest. It’s no disrespect to them. They all deserve to be in there but the name game does nothing to change my approach.
Profesjonalista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 15:59   #14
Serpico_re
Freshman

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

pick #7

3-3, +37

Tennis atp London

DANIELL M./DEMOLINER M. - HERBERT P-H./MAHUT N.
Pick: 3 sets
odds: 2.9, bwin

DD are vry nice double pair, they are having nice wins this year, and previous two years they had very good results on grass. French girls, are not in form but this is very nice training for them as preparation for main tour. They are very good on grass and they need to show some game. For me this is atm a 50-50 match. Maybe French can pull this out on experience but from current form i wont give them advantage at @1.26. Thats just wrong. This two DD as i said play also longer together and on grass being a very fast surface anything can happen. Frenchmen didnt impress me recently, maybe they were tired from tough schedule and for sure DD can exploit that, and put some great game.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-17, 16:41   #15
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 2

Dep. Espanyol - Platense
1 @ Odds 2.25/ unibet

Football,Argentina. Today we can bet on Dep. Espanyol to win over Platense. The match is form Primera B Metro - Dep. Espanyol is 12 wins 8 draws and 13 loss the team is a better at home like performance and tyhe results, while the team on Platense is 13 wins 9 draws and 11 loses and today is a nomral for me to see home winner of the clash again. ghome team is one of the best at home with 4 wins in the last 5 matches at home.

Good luck,AL
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote