BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 25-05-17, 18:44   #1
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Juventus - Real Madrid 03/06

KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 29-05-17, 15:59   #2
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Any ideas? I'm on Juventus to lift the cup (I took that bet a while ago). But Italians have a poor history in the finals and Real Madrid will surely be motivated to become the first team to win this back to back.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-17, 05:02   #3
supotsichekwa
Freshman

supotsichekwa is on a distinguished road

I am a Real Madrid fans but I would not take the Italians lightly. Last season 2014-2015 we've seen how they were able to reach the finals. and this season they continue to prove that they have what it takes to reach the finals. But my bet are still in the Spanish team
supotsichekwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-17, 11:25   #4
bulletbet
Freshman

bulletbet is on a distinguished road

Soccer »Europe» Champions League »Juventus - Real Madrid

BET: JUVENTUS TO WIN CL@2.00 bet365 2/10

If you want more of my prematch bets and live tips, visit my personal website: www.bullet-bet.com

TIP: JUVENTUS TO WIN THE CHAMPION LEAGUE - JUVENTUS TO LIFT THE TROPHY

Each odds above 1.80 has value for me.

MAX LIMIT per CLICK on BET365 is 12 500 eur.

Champions League Final - Cardiff

Basic elements of bet:

- Odds has value.

- Juventus is a more compact team with a better defensive line.

- Juventus coach Allegi is much more experienced than Zdane and tactical Juventus is a better team.

- Real is individually perhaps a better team, but defensive line is a weaker part of the team and receives too much light goals.

- Both teams have no major problems with players absences.

Possibile lineup of Juventus: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro, Khedira, Pjanic, Alaves, Dybala, Man***273;ukic, Higuain

Possibile lineup of Real Madrid: Navas, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Carvajal, Kroos, Casemiro, Modric, Isco, Ronaldo, Benzema

If you want more of my prematch bets and live tips, visit my personal website: www.bullet-bet.com

My opinion is that Juventus has a bigger chance of winning the title of Champions League than is current odds.
bulletbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-17, 19:08   #5
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

As usuall in the final of any competition there is little things that can make final score of the match.On last EC France played better whole tournament but fioal game Portugal did what looked impossible.I would be surprised if Real do same thing and one of the key thing could be bonuses.Dunno if anybody have read that RM will paid 1 500 000***8364; each player if they win tommorow.I wan t compare team and their weakness or strenght caz both are top class.Also I now realize why odds on Real to take a CL were less than Juve even Juve has better result***353; this season.
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-17, 19:08   #6
Pep004
Freshman

Pep004 is on a distinguished road

Betting point of view:

For me personally, it's a coin flip match. There is that many things which are totally unpredictable and match could be decided by the smallest possible thing. Who will have a better day? That's just another fact, which is impossible to predict. In my opinion, Real Madrid isn't playing at their best this season, and even if there will be lots of people who will disagree with me, I think that they are not. As mentioned above, it's a tricky question, what would have happened, if Bale wouldn't pick up an injury and if Isco wouldn't play as much as he plays recently. Maybe someone thinks that I am overreacting with this player, but he is exceptional. He can make the difference on the pitch with two moves, and okey, I agree - Cristiano is the one, who usually pushes ball into the net, but without Isco, Real wouldn't had created that many chances. Not even close to that! For me, the biggest question is Carvajal. Danilo is far from Spaniards quality, and right flank of Real will be much weaker without him. If he won't play, then I am somehow giving little bit more chances to Juventus than the bookmakers and if on anything, than I would put my thought on Italians, but as everyone knows, I will be staying out of that match. An interesting bet might be both teams to score, as for Real is simply impossible not to concede the goal, while their attack is fortress and it would be a surprise if they wouldn't net at least one, but... why not? Atletico was 1-0 in front till 94th minute, will be that "easy" to score from corner kick against Juventus? Well.. anyway, have in thoughts, that it is the final of Champions league and that anything can happen in those 90+ minutes. If you need to bet, just to have fun during the match, rather bet with friends.

I tried to go pretty deeply with analysis this time and wrote a lot about the match.. You can read whole analysis here: http://www.fa-p.eu/2017/06/uefa-cham...gue-final.html
Pep004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-17, 22:53   #7
ghiacci
Freshman

ghiacci is on a distinguished road

Juventus to win 3.00 pinnacle

juventus is in full form, with the best team from years....has done a perfect CL games and literally have eaten barcellona.....real is a good team, ok but not the real ''galacticos'' of 2 years ago

juvrntus can win in regular time this one
ghiacci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 03:45   #8
litost

litost is on a distinguished road

fully agree with giuve backers ..above all i think hunger is key factor u could see some white players at some yatch @ ibiza early this week and surroundings believe just for shwoing up they ll win it ...
then again all those true assets on juve have been all season long againt real vs many teams and one way or other they sort of prevailed ....

at bernabeu vs sevilla or atletico that had way stronger team play .. whites were on top ... bayern despite ref help .. another example ...

and oen factor in favour of real is some of their best players reach final at top of their game like ronaldo , navas or isco * modric improved lately ....

of course juve defense shall win it but at a final many factors aply .. juve very similar to atletico and we all know what hapened allready 4 times ...vs colchoneri ....
sure blanconeri have more galons than atletico but also some sort of loser label with all those final failures .... probably over two legs juve will have way more chances ..on one game its hard .,..

still hopefully odds get even better and ill try the better and more hungry side here .... whites are due a reality check long ago ...

Last edited by litost; 03-06-17 at 03:51.
litost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 12:30   #9
Bettingmind
Freshman

Bettingmind is on a distinguished road

We believe that both teams will score in this one, whilst value is on Juventus with current odds development:

http://bettingmind.com/football/EU/c.../betting-tips/

Have a great one :-)
Bettingmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 13:26   #10
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

Dani Alves will must deal with Ronaldo on left wing / right back position. Knowing him from Barcelona, there will be tensions between them and yellow card for Dani is something I can see 80 % confidently!

Player to be booked - Dani Alves @ 2.75

8/10

Adding other players from Juventus as I see good value on them to get booked as well.

Chiellini @ 3.00 bet365

3/10

Bonucci @ 3.50 bet365

3/10
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 16:57   #11
mookie2015
Freshman

mookie2015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Juve will win ,Real players know this too,just like Barca players knew Real will win La Liga this year.The rest is just acting for the moronic masses.....WAKE UP
mookie2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 17:43   #12
Cafa

Cafa is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually Juve are masters of fouling and not getting a yellow card. I had a bet on over x yellow cards in the 2nd leg against Barcelona, but they spent the game defending, fouling, and not getting yellow cards.

So take that into account when considering any bet on Juve yellow cards. They're not dumb players who get yellow cards by accident. They're masters of defending - and that includes knowing how to foul costantly without deserving a yellow card.
Cafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 18:31   #13
ApostaGanha

ApostaGanha is an unknown quantity at this point

Real Madrid to win the cup

http://www.apostaganha.com/2017/06/j...os-campeoes-7/
ApostaGanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 19:02   #14
fc arges

fc arges is on a distinguished road

so...for me just this!

Buffon MVP in the final @9.00
Ronaldo MVP in the final @5.00
Ramos MVP in the final @13.00
Chiellini MVP in the final @18.00
fc arges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 20:18   #15
Bettingmind
Freshman

Bettingmind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettingmind View Post
We believe that both teams will score in this one, whilst value is on Juventus with current odds development:

http://bettingmind.com/football/EU/c.../betting-tips/

Have a great one :-)
That was easy
Bettingmind is offline   Reply With Quote