This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

POD 01/03/2018 "NEW RULES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macot
    Administrator
    Site admin
    • Apr 2003

POD 01/03/2018 "NEW RULES"

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR MARCH*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
    Pinnacle
    SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
    -Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD March 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usually:
    1st place - 110 EUR
    2nd place - 60 EUR
    3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:

Sports odds comparison service at Odds Portal lets you compare sports betting odds & betting lines from 80+ major bookmakers. Bet at the biggest odds now!
    MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
  • Wtrylika
    • Jan 2013

Pick #1

Las Palmas - Barcelona
    Barcelona (-2.5)
    Odds 2.25 at Bet365

Barcelona currently lead in the La Liga and will have a good chance to extend the lead. They now have 65 pts after 25 games played and are the best in Spain in both scoring and defence. Barcelona's total goal difference is 68-12. This is huge difference comparing to Las Palmas goal difference that is 18-52 so far this season. Las Palmas now sit in the relegation zone, they have already suffered 16 losses this season. Their latest form is pretty weak so big problems are waiting for Las Palmas as Barcelona are solid on the road also with 10 wins in 13 matches averaging 2.4 goals. Barcelona had no problems against Las Palmas in the first head-to-head match and have recorded a 3-0 win. They have made 22 shots including ten on target. Las Palmas only managed to make 1 shot on goal. We should see a huge difference between the classes once again and a big win for Barcelona is probable.
    1-1 Pick lost!
    Last edited by Macot; 02-03-18, 21:58.

Comment

• Limex
      Freshman
      • Dec 2017

#1 0/0/0
      ATP Dubai
      Krajinovic F. - Donskoy E.
      Pick: Krajinovic -3
      Odds: 2.18
      Pinnacle

For the first pick in march i decided to take a peak on the hard courts of Dubai. Today we have quarterfinals on schedule in UAE and i chose matchup between Filip Krajinovic, serb who i rate highly in the last year (recently climbed his way to finals in Paris where he lost to Sock, got eliminated in Marseille QF by another great player Pouille) and Donskoy, a decent player who mostly wins Challengers and gets eliminated in first few rounds of ATP tourneys. I think he should be no match for in-form Filip, who already beat Baghdatis in 2 sets and Fabianno, while Donskoy overcame poor Kavcic and not so bad Dzumhur, who obviously wasn't himself that day, having lost 6:1 6:1. My prediction for today's matchup is Filip winning this by 2 sets, 6:4 6:3.
      6-1 6-2 Pick won!
      Last edited by Macot; 02-03-18, 21:58.

Comment

• tosheto
        Freshman
        • Apr 2013

Pick 1
        Alaves - Levante
        Pick: Over 2.25
        Odds: 2.02
        Bookmaker: Pinnacle

I am going in the new month with another over bet, this time from La Liga in Spain. The whole world will bet over in Betis-Sociedad match, but I dont like the odds there and my choice fell on this game. My first thought was to back home win but the table positions of both teams makes me cautious and I prefer goals.
        Alaves and Levante are near the bottom places and are fighting against relegation. Of course Alaves are in much better position than tonights opponent - they have 9 points more than Levante and their current form is just great - 7 wins and 1 draw in last 12 matches. Levante are awful since start of 2018 - 7 losses and 3 draws in 11 games. Alaves had 2 more days to rest before tonights very important match because they played on Saturday while Levante lost on Monday with 0:2 from Betis. All speaks in favor of Alaves win but Levante needs desperately points and in such cases everything can happen.
        I chose over 2.25 because I believe that guests will score tonight and I doubt that Aleves wont do the same. 10 from last 12 matches of Alaves finished with 2 or more goals, the same goes for Levante. Alaves have 8 overs in last 12 games, while Levante are with 7 overs in last 12 matches. GL
        1-0 Pick lost!
        Last edited by Macot; 02-03-18, 21:59.

Comment

• hovi
          • May 2006

Pick #1
          Soccer - Spain La Liga
          Game - Alaves vs. Levante
          Pick: Alaves(-0.75)AH
          Odds: 2.21
          Bookie: SBOBET

Alaves won 8 of their last 9 home games and kept 6 clean sheets in 8 of those wins at home, this while Levante conceded 2 goals or more in their last 5 away games in all competitions and lost 4 of those games. Levante is in really poor form at this moment, they failed to score at home against Betis last round losing 2-0, while in their last away game despite playing against a Real Sociedad club which has been conceding a lot of goals this season they failed once more to find the back of the net as they lost the game 3-0 and they could have lost it by even more if Sociedad decided to push forward more after the 3rd goal was scored but they didn't.
          So the hosts are really excellent at home and I see them scoring at least 2 goals here, while I would not be surprised if Levante once more fail to score for a 3rd game in a row as Alaves is a tough defending side and they do not give many chances away at home while they are pretty clinical up-front and there are plenty of spaces to be found in the Levante defense at this moment.
          So I expect an easy home win from Alaves here.
          1-0 Pick 1/2 won!
          I've imagined a world of peace and tranquility... and it was so... boring

Comment

• KL1NCUNT
            • Oct 2012

Arsenal v Man City
            over 3.5 @2.20 bet365

Arsenal are absolute mugs, they just played Man City and Guardiola gave them a huge ass whooping. They are absolute mugs and not even Auba can help this team. Players look lazy and outclassed in many games, especially that last one in cup against City. City should whoop their ass today again, but this time I think that Arsenal mugs will score 1 or 2 goals. They just played City few days ago and they can look back at their own mistakes and reasons why they failed to score a goal while conceding 3. Wenger must do something today, this is a league game but it's for pride and integrity. This club can't be a laughing stock anymore, I'm going with over because City are without any problems and reason to reserve their power. In champions league they smashe their opponent so second game will be easy home run.
            Very unlucky, 0-3 pick lost!
            The Aesir will welcome me. My death comes without apology.
            And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!

Comment

• modinho
              Freshman
              • Sep 2009

Pick 1.

Basketball » Europe » Euroleague »

Baskonia - Khimki M.

Khimki M.+5.5 pinnacle odds 1.82

This is a match of two equal in strength and talent teams.The main reason for the stakes is an excellent game near Moscow where they took 8/11 for this season. Vitoria, of course, is not the easiest arena in terms of obtaining results, but nevertheless Milan, CSKA and Valencia have won here this season. Basques as favorites of the house generally have an indicator of 2-4 on odds and this is another reason to go against them today.
              87-77 Pick losT!
              Last edited by Macot; 02-03-18, 22:00.

Comment

• Louis
                • Jun 2007

Pick #1
                [0 0 0 (+)]

Football, England, Premier League 2017/2018
                Arsenal - Manchester City

Pick: Arsenal +0.5
                Odds: 2.21
                Bookie: SBOBET

There are 6 good teams in Premier League this season. Manchester City is the best team in the league, they will be champions for sure.
                Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea will fight for other three places who lead in Champions League for next season. Arsenal currently at 6th place, they are weakest of them all for now. They still are creating good team for next season, I expect for them to be active on transfer market next summer and to be competitive. This is probably the last season in Arsenal for Wenger and he want to go with good results. He can stay in case Arsenal to manage place in CL for next season. That is difficult, but not impossible. They are still active in EL where they can win that trophy and qualify for CL directly. There can be English champion in CL too.
                In EPL they need points too.
                With possible victory today Arsenal will keep their hopes alive, having in mind that in next matches they need to play mid-table teams Brighton, Watford and Leicester.
                At least they will try.

Manchester City are 13 points ahead from second placed team and they don't need three points today. Quality is obviously at their side, but they will not push so hard because they have to play Chelsea in three days and CL match with Basel in three days again.

Arsenal not to lose is my main bet for today, there is a very good value, but only for medium stakes.

Good luck, CHEERS
                0-3 Pick lost!
                Last edited by Macot; 02-03-18, 22:00.
                MAZEDONIEN ÃœBER ALLES !!!

Comment

• Mindozas
                  • Jun 2006

Pick#1

Football, UAE AGL

Al Ain - Al Wahda

Pick: over3.5
                  Odds: 2.20
                  Bookie: Pinnacle

Clash of the league leaders and I expect it to be very entertaining one with goals bein' a good option what comes to betting.
                  Overall speaking matches between top teams of the league are such. Both teams are used to play offensive football, both teams has decent foreigners and local players in offense and none of the teams could brag about such class at the backlines. Moreover, this is a game which might turn the tide in title race. A win for any of them would increase chances to clinch gold drastically. I'm well aware that at times such games might turn into mugfest, but as I mentioned, that's just not mentality of both clubs. They simply doesn't know the way to play cautious football and sitback waiting for chances. The same happened in cup games both recently played against each other, which finished 2-1 and 5-1. I bet tonight both will stake all in and will try to improve their position in title race, for that 3pts is a must. So I'm on goals, IMO both teams has all what it takes to deliver it. GL
                  6-2 Pick won!
                  Last edited by Macot; 02-03-18, 22:01.

Comment

• Aql
                    Freshman
                    • Jun 2017

Pick 1
                    Enppi - Arab Contractors
                    Pick: 1 (AH -0.5)
                    Odds: 2.30
                    Bookmaker: Bet365

analysis:
                    Enppi was regenerated, scored 4 points in the last 2 battles, however on the defensive side, there are serious problems for Enppi. They lost many goals. But the team ranks 7th in the league thanks to the excellent results at the beginning. El Mokawloon El Arab lost to EL Masry in the last match 1-2, they got 2W-4D-4L in the last 10 competitions, in low form. There are also problems with defense. El Mokawloon El Arab lost the goal in every match. Now they have dropped to the position 8. Although both teams are currently in the average state, and yet Enppi did well on the home side, in the last 10 battles suffered only one loss. The team lost only 6 goals in 12 home games, it did well in defense, and El Mokawloon El Arab does not do well in the field, and Enppi uses earlier fights. Generally, Enppi will be trustworthy, earning all three points here.
                    Welcome to the competition mate, but please read the rules.
                    Max odds are 2,25, so your pick must be cancelled. When I am in time to correct the pick (1 hour before kick off) I do that but this match already started. Mac
                    Last edited by Macot; 01-03-18, 19:33.

Comment

• Dex
                      • Apr 2005

Pick #01 0/0/0
                      Balance: 000

Football: Copa Libertadores
                      Match: Alianza Lima vs Boca Juniors
                      Start time: 02, March 2018 01:30
                      Pick: Over 2,50
                      Odds: 2,15
                      Bookie: bet365

Well no much to say about these two as Alianza Lima is no mach for Boca in this game
                      Boca will miss several players: L. Magallan (key def. 17/0), P. Goltz (key def 15/0), N. Nandez (key mid. 16/4), P. Perez (key mid. 12/3), D. Benedetto (key att. 9/9, topscorer), F. Gago (mid. 5/0), G. Vadala (att. 3/1), G. Lamardo (mid. 1/0) but Tevez with Cardona and Pavon will be up front.
                      Game will be played at Estadio Alejandro Villanueva in La Victoria District of Lima on 133 meters above sea so elevation can't help Alianza.
                      0-0 Pick lost
                      Last edited by Macot; 02-03-18, 22:01.

Comment

• Aql
                        Freshman
                        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Mac View Post
                        Welcome to the competition mate, but please read the rules.
                        Max odds are 2,25, so your pick must be cancelled. When I am in time to correct the pick (1 hour before kick off) I do that but this match already started. Mac
                        Why canceled? I read rules! Odds should be lowered to 2.25 which I was sure. I thought that it would automatically be reduced to 2.25 by you, it is a pity that such irrelevant details are misleading to others. The course on Ennapi was much higher than 2.65 Pinnacle. I gave a course with Bet365 what was the actual 2.3, so why should I lie? I gave the lowest odds that was possible.

Comment

• Macot
                          Administrator
                          Site admin
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Aql View Post
                          Why canceled? I read rules! Odds should be lowered to 2.25 which I was sure. I thought that it would automatically be reduced to 2.25 by you, it is a pity that such irrelevant details are misleading to others. The course on Ennapi was much higher than 2.65 Pinnacle. I gave a course with Bet365 what was the actual 2.3, so why should I lie? I gave the lowest odds that was possible.
                          Just read the rules and please dont object.
                          Odds must be between 1,75 and 2,25.
                          No lowering of odds allowed because it means value is gone.
                          GL
                          MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34

Comment

• DZovan
                            • Nov 2009

Pick#1

Tennis, ATP Challenger
                            Thompson - Robert

Pick: Thompson 2-0
                            Odds: 2.20
                            Bookie: Bet365

Back after long absence and I hope there is no problem posting this 2-0 score, as it is the same on tennis as -1.5 sets handicapper at Bet365.

So, Jordan Thompson from Australia finds himself in great shape of form recently with back-to-back finals in Challenger tour, won Chennai on 17th Feb, lost Kyoto final on 25th Feb. Here in Yokohama the Aussie is the main seed and lost a single set in the first round to Indian Gunneswaran, then beat Japan man Ehara 6-4 6-2.

Frenchman Robert Stephane is veteran player as he will turn 38 in May 2017. He is not in fantastic form, lost a set to Yamasaki, 846th ATP player from Japan. Robert won also a challenger title at Burnie on 3rd Feb. After that surprise, he lost in Launceston second round and Kyoto first round.

It will be the first mutual match and I give my credentials for a clear Thompson win.

PS: If not allowed 2-0 sets betting, please consider Thompson -3.5 games handicap @ 2.16 from Pinnacle
                            -1,5 or 2-0 sets is the same, also allowed by the rules, pick lost though 2-1!
                            Last edited by Macot; 02-03-18, 22:03.

Comment

• Quill
                              • Dec 2013

Pick 1

A-League

Melbourne City vs Melbourne Victory

Big derby with heaps at stake, as the teams sitting on third and fourth meet.

Both teams are full strength, and with players like Bozanic, Arzani (wreaking havoc through the opposition defences) and Fornaroli (who showed that he is hungry when he came off the bench last week) on one side, and Barbarouses, George and Berisha on the other, I think we should see some goals here.

Bet: Over 2.75 goals @1.94 Pinnacle
                              1-2 Pick 1/2 won!
                              Last edited by Macot; 02-03-18, 22:04.

Comment

Latest predictions

Collapse

Last posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Top Tipster Month

Collapse

Top Tipster Overall

Collapse

Favourite bookmakers

Collapse

PINNACLE SPORTS
                              Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

Working...
                              X