This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Copa Libertadores 19.04. - 28.04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lakers
    • Aug 2013

Copa Libertadores 19.04. - 28.04

Three matches for today:
    Lanus - Zulia
    Chapecoense-SC - Club Nacional
    Sporting Cristal - The Strongest

Match between Chapecoense-SC - Club Nacional is "no bet" for me...really tough match to predict, maybe a draw at the end...

Sporting Cristal is always good for goals, so maybe I will try Over 2,5 goals...but I am not sure how will play the visitors (probably will defend), so maybe other members can help us with some informations.

Lanus is big favourites and probably will win. Zulia scored in first two games, their matches from local league are with goals, so here I will go with Over...I think that best option is Lanus win and over 2,5 goals (odd: 1,80). I think that Lanus will score few goals here, maybe 3:1 at the end...

I wait to hear other members for this matches, especially for the Lanus vs Zulia...Thanks
  • Miccho
    • Apr 2014

I'd be extremely careful with Lanus-Zulia. So far all the supposed "easy" games vs Bolivian and Venezuelan teams in Libertadores turned very difficult in reality. Take for instance last week Atletico Mineiro - Sport Boys. In theory it should have been a massacre, in practice Sport Boys deserved to take a draw in Belo Horizonte. So called "grands" show pathetic attitude and form.

I do see goals in Sporting Cristal. Odds are generous. It is a must win for home team, as in theory this should be the easiest game. On the other hand, this is the away game for Strongest, where they have the best chances to grab some points, so I expect them to be more positive.

Comment

• Kompany
      • May 2012

Here are my thoughts for the games tonight :

I honestly think that brazilian teams play much better as visitors in this tournament. Im thinking about a combo - Atletico MG , Santos , Gremio and Botafogo all X2. Im worried only about Santa Fe - Santos game , cuz the colombians are pretty solid at home and have the altitude advantage , so i might leave that one out.

Lanus - Zulia

Both teams are in terrible form , especially Lanus. The argentinian team have only 3 wins in 2017 from 11 games. And when i said that Brazilian teams play much better as visitors I think that this goes for the argentinian teams as well. Lanus lost their first game at home to Nacional with 0:1 , but managed to defeat Chapecoense in Brazil with 1:3.

Zulia have the worst defence in Venezuela and are conseding goals almost every game. They have good attacking force thought , so i think that this game might go Over 2.5 goals @ 1.70. I also like Zulia +2 AH.

Chapecoense - Nacional

I honestly don't wanna bet on this game a single penny. Both teams are pretty solid , but given the fact that brazilian teams are shitty at home i will just pass this. My only guess is BTTS - NO.

Sporting Cristal - The Strongest

Tough game once again , but bolivians will miss their captain and goalscorer Pablo Escobar which is a big blow. That probably led to the sugnificent decrease in the odds for Under 2.5 goals from 2.00 to 1.85. I think under is a good option here, but i also think that Sporting will manage to take 3 points as well, so im going for Home win and under 2.5 goals @ 4.50

Comment

• U.C.S.
        Freshman
        • Jul 2008

These are hard games really lanush doesent deserve that 1.20 is more than ridiculus ....zulia beat nacinal in montevideo and now lanus on 1.20 .....please ....in gaME OF CHAPE like one our famous couch at the time said once ...we can win the game,win can loose the game or it could end draw ....so ....i am not touching this game .....if escobar was present i was to bet on el tigre cause cristal really doesnt impress me .....and this seson bolivians can make somethig more than 7-0,5-1 and so on losses,but with escobar misssing is a big blow ....no bet for now ,but tigre dnb with esco. will be goood,but no bet for now.GL

Comment

• Lakers
          • Aug 2013

Well, I decide to make a final decision and go with two tips for tonight:
          Lanus vs Zulia Over 2,5 goals
          Sporting Cristal vs The Strongest Under 2,5 goals

Like I said, Lanus will not afford another bad result from their home matches...Zulia and their results sounds great for over...

The second one is very important game for both sides. Thanks Kompany for that information about Escobar...I strongly believe that they will defend and I doubt that they can be so dangerous ahead without him. On the other side it is very important match for Sporting Cristal and probably they will be patient and careful abotu this game. So, under is logic choice here and I also agree with Kompany that Sporting is near to win this match...

Miccho, about "small" clubs...I agree that teams from Bolivia, Venezuela had improved from the past, but for me they are still far away from top teams. That matches like Atletico MG vs Sport Boys I would say that Atletico probably underrated the opponent (I must to say that I did not watched that game). they had an early lead after that probbaly they relaxed too much and they had 1:2...but for 3 minutes they scored 2 goals and decide the winner...in that matches I will always be on the home side (handicaps and over), simply I think that only they underrated their opponents (the same situation on the match River Plate vs Melgar), but still it exist huge gap between them...that is my opinion

Comment

• Miccho
            • Apr 2014

Guys, I think any pre-game bets in this tournament at this stage are PURE GAMBLE. We can discuss some initial ideas, but I would personally never put a penny on these games, without seeing how the match starts.

This concerns both the "over" in Lanus and the "under" in Lima. Basing the under on just the absence of the 40 year old Escobar is a bit too bold, imo. Ofc, the same holds true for my feeling about goals in this game - it can turn out completely fallacious. But I personally do not think Strongest will park the bus against a mediocre team, against which they have all the chances to get points and score goals.

The same holds true for Lanus game. Zulia will definitely be happy with a draw and will park the bus. And if Lanus decide to mug around (very likely), you will have the most obvious "under" in the tournament. Same like in the game Palmeiras - Wilsterman. Away team defends with 11, home team just walks in the pitch in first half and decide to run and put pressure only after 60th minute. I have seen this ****** so often in South America...

Comment

• litost
              • Jul 2004

i agree but i am afraid only d be able to make pre ko shoots ...

well sometimes libertadores got frenzy starts so perhaps not so unprofitable ...

i wonder about lanus ... argies and barsilian teams have nothing to do ... argies can ask question and propose strong game & sharp atacck at times .. sure its always eaiser to stop sa type of footie based on one vs one and run with ball instead of ball runing ... but its changing look at river .. or last libertadores rosario central both looked with quite fancee moves ..whilst brasilians keep playing at club level that flat and predicteable game ...

galo was a disgrace vs s boys ... could not play two passes togueter but sport boys are a joke team in many ways ... big profile owner signs big profile coach azcargorta soms sort of hero in bolivia .. some big name players but they are just a a muppet team ... even capdevila looks like a guy who actually ATE capdevila lol ... so last 30 mins fred alone disposed of those jokers ..bolivar whol looks strongest ever academia paceña ive ever seen would have kick the hell out of those mineiros ..... other brasilian teams in better form and game ... might just at least be solid and have more than couple of passes togueter but will always be very easy to nullify with tight defending ....

so i am saying this couse i just take lanus not so good numbers lñately probably one of those things that hapen to this type of side when they are focus on two competitions ..i see same coach and more less players than one won chsip two semesters ago ...

one thing that wories is zulia result at nacional tough ...anyone watched it ... was it even ..zulia results at home realñms talk of leacking defense ...

theyll get high pressure from minute one with locals off line up ...
              ...but then again, who does?

Comment

• Miccho
                • Apr 2014

So far the only serious team I saw was River Plate. Even after Melgar took the lead, it was obvious that River will dismantle these clowns. Each River attacked smelled like a goal. If they wanted, they could have scored 6-7 easily...

Brazilian teams are a laughing stock. Just some big words chit chatters. They would struggle even against some team from Guyana.

Comment

• litost
                  • Jul 2004

i think cristal will beat tigre likely in game with goals ....

host are best peuvian side of the moment under ex union chemo del solar ...
                  some players on host togueter for a while they are very good offensively ..of course for local standars yet bolivian ones are by no means higher ... host full house while guest miss 3 imp players both for atack and defense ... hosr are in sc form and shall prevail here ...

Comment

• lattuga
                    Freshman
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by litost View Post

some players on host togueter for a while they are very good offensively ..of course for local standars yet bolivian ones are by no means higher ... host full house while guest miss 3 imp players both for atack and defense ... hosr are in sc form and shall prevail here ...
                    Agreed

I also like Chapecoense they have been playing good lately.

Comment

• U.C.S.
                      Freshman
                      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by litost View Post

i disagree that in this time peruvians are mcuh better than bolivians ...yeah for sure their are poco mas better ,but the gap is going down ....where are historical and famous alianza and universitario ....instead we watch comerciantes unidos melgar and this team with name of juice drink ....on the other side teams from la paz upgrade quality the stongest y la academia are no more pushovers .....only rest santa cruz ti rise and bllom and oriente to get up and bolivia will have pack of quite nice teams ....dont get me wrong ...i am big fan of alianz lima and watch every time when i can peruvian championship and rhe difference with boliv are not so great.about brazilians you are right they always with the sam e football always undeestimating smaller opponents and alwoys so psochologicaly unstable able easy to be provoked and get red cards etc ....just my two cents....and by the way i really doubt that you basques comes from Bulgaria hahahha

Comment

• Kompany
                        • May 2012

Kinda of expected results last night. The only dissapointment was the 0:0 draw in Peru.

Here are my thoughts for the games tonight

Libertad - Atletico MG

I don't like the dropping odds on Libertad. Yes - it's kinda of a "must win" game for them , but Atletico MG will be happy to collect even 1 point. As i mentioned - brazilians play much better as visitors in my opinion. Atletico have good players and could snatch 1 points in Paraguay.

Libertad is no doubt the best team in Paraguay , but they are coming to this game after 2 straight defeats. I don't think that they should be such favourites in this game. X2 for me.

Estudiantes LP - Atletico Nacional

Tough game to predict. Both teams need the points , because they have 0 after the 2 rounds. Estudiantes rest most of their first team players for this game and with the home advantage i think that they could win.
                        Still, Atletico are the defending champions and a loss here most likely will throw them out of the competition.
                        Also , Atletico knows how to win against Estudiantes as they've beat them 2 years ago on the same stadium with 0:1.

I think that Under 2.5 is a good option. Both teams will play carefully and will try to minimize the risk.

Zamora - Iquque - not touching this one. I think Iquque is the better team , but still i can't bet on those 2 **** teams.

Santa Fe - Santos -

Not much to say here. Tough game to predict. Santa Fe are amazing at home and have altitude advantage , so all points to home win. I would choose BTTS - NO , because i doubt that both teams will manage to score.

Comment

• Lakers
                          • Aug 2013

Yes, good results yesterday...

For tonight we have three matches (Estudiantes vs Atl.Nacional / Zamora vs Dep.Iquique / Santa Fe vs Santos) which should be tough game. Here on this games I don't expect goals, so "under" is a good option.
                          Match between Libertad vs Atletico-MG should bring us some goals and I believe in Over or BTTS. Libertad after two bad games, simply must win here if they want to reach the next stage. On the other side Atletico-MG is going very well, they attack is great. I will go with Over 2,5 or maybe even over 3,5 and with BTTS for this game. I expect something like 2:2; 1:3; 2:3...For me this game is very good for goals, but we will see tonight what will happen.
                          Good luck !

Comment

• U.C.S.
                            Freshman
                            • Jul 2008

yeah el expreso rojo can be a good choice ....due to altitude on that brazilians dont cope well ...and their home form ....el campin when play there santa fe or millos is a caldera so i dont how braz.will cope with that also ....santos last match is against cristal and home and next round have santa fe home also so i think they will rely mainly on these matches....but i am expecting odds to rise a bit and if they reach 2.25 or so will take them ...no bet at lesser odds ....just my two cents....for now no bet game for me like the others.

also bet on red card in the game of libertad i will take probably if i find it where cause ussually dont bet such things ....but knowing the style of play of guarani see uruguay,chile and brazilianza easy to provoke to me seems likely to have a red card taking in mind also the importance of game for paraguayans and i am sure the provocations will be part of their repertoir against technicli superior brazilians.
                            Last edited by U.C.S.; 19-04-17, 14:01.

Comment

• litost
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by U.C.S. View Post
                              i disagree that in this time peruvians are mcuh better than bolivians ...yeah for sure their are poco mas better ,but the gap is going down ....where are historical and famous alianza and universitario ....instead we watch comerciantes unidos melgar and this team with name of juice drink ....on the other side teams from la paz upgrade quality the stongest y la academia are no more pushovers .....only rest santa cruz ti rise and bllom and oriente to get up and bolivia will have pack of quite nice teams ....dont get me wrong ...i am big fan of alianz lima and watch every time when i can peruvian championship and rhe difference with boliv are not so great.about brazilians you are right they always with the sam e football always undeestimating smaller opponents and alwoys so psochologicaly unstable able easy to be provoked and get red cards etc ....just my two cents....and by the way i really doubt that you basques comes from Bulgaria hahahha
                              hail hail to that

i know bolivian footie is on raise ... bols love their footie and some big goes to club from time to time ..but most cases is just mambo jambo with investors d pulling out end up not paying playesr and stuff ..

but bolivar and strongers are more stablished ... ive watched both lately an dspecially bolivar looks like one that can really hit some headlines at southamerican comp if they keep the level ...strongest got big results lately but i am not sure they are so sound ... they defend well .... i tought it would work well at local chship but fail away in libertadore sbut its working .. i did not see crsital game but i am bit surprised peruvians did not score ...
                              screwed the night couse i was on lanus on soem big handicaps that went thru ... but also on crsital -.25 & over 2.25 :/ ... and corners on both .. both corners bets failed by one ..darn corners markets for dummies like me ....

Comment

Latest predictions

Collapse

Last posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Top Tipster Month

Collapse

Top Tipster Overall

Collapse

Favourite bookmakers

Collapse

PINNACLE SPORTS
                              Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

Working...
                              X