This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Champions League

Champions League
Predictions and analysis for CL games.
Bet on Champions League at:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 07-05-17, 14:58   #1
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Juventus - Monaco 09/05

KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 09-05-17, 00:06   #2
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road

The first game was as I expected it, Juventus to rely on her defensive performance and Monaco on her aggressive talent, one of which I expect today, I do not think the host will allow several phases ahead of her home because she is well aware that the attack on Monaco can break you down. I'm expecting a closed game with few goals, I give a little more than 50% to under 2.5 is worth and in my opinion it has to be played
JUVENTUS TURIN vs AS MONACO @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.00
--
stoixima
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-17, 08:40   #3
greenpower

greenpower is an unknown quantity at this point

Juve do not have to win, and in my experience this is one of the biggest demotivators in sports. On the other side of the pitch, Mbappé's talent is flourishing day by day.

Monaco (EH +1) @ 2.2 large stake
Mbappé To score anytime @3.5 midstake
Mbappé To score and 1:2 CS small stake
Mbappé To score and 1:1 small stake
greenpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-17, 11:28   #4
rogumu

rogumu is on a distinguished road

I see homewin here after I watch first leg and see so toothless Monaco.Monaco must take more risks and that is just what Juventus wait for..against Juventus that is suicide..2-0,1
rogumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-17, 16:07   #5
Bettingmind
Freshman

Bettingmind is on a distinguished road

We expect Juventus to exploit an attacking Monaco side:

http://bettingmind.com/football/EU/c.../betting-tips/

Have a great evening
Bettingmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-17, 17:16   #6
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

One technical question.I don t know what will happend with yellow cards,will they be erased or calculate for final?
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-17, 17:18   #7
Pep004
Freshman

Pep004 is on a distinguished road

They count.

p.s. I wrote little preview of the match on my site (http://www.fa-p.eu/2017/05/my-point-...-league_9.html).

Otherwise, I would wait to see lineups before betting on anything.
Pep004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-17, 18:50   #8
f1ght3r

f1ght3r is an unknown quantity at this point

what is there to see about the lineups i wonder.. because its very likely they will be exactly the same as in the 1st game, juve even rested players against torino so what.. they're gonna rest them again? what for? same thing with monaco.. mbappe was rested and the team overall didnt have to try very hard away at nancy. both teams in top condition with best lineps.

imo, monaco plays much better away but so far against city and dortmund the 1st leg was away so maybe that's why. either way, monaco tried to play like a big team and get a result in the 1st game by playing pragmatically and not being as direct as usual. however they miscalculated - conceded early and when juventus closed up they got flustered. the visitors have a lot of talent.. but aside from falcao none of the others are mature enough to get out of situations where things dont go their way. i think the reason why monaco were unable to fight back last week had to do with mental preparation - they knew what was the best case scenario but considering there is a return leg there were other scenarios that also would've worked out. in the end.. the game finished with the worst case scenario. now there's no doubt what they have to do and there's nothing else that would work - to score goals, as many as they can, really. even if they concede, 1-3 works out and so does 2-4 and so on.. as long as they score 2 more than juventus. against city and dortmund away when they went for goals, although they werent forced to, there was no hesitation in any of the players and i expect to see the same tonight. now, whether they will score, qualify or whatever i cant say for certain but i believe they will try. juventus at home plays better and not as conservative as they do away. they can be very solid on the break, are stronger in the air, have a good set piece taker.. all of these reasons to believe they will score. in the first game it didnt make a lot of sense to place a bet on goals but now it does, at least for me. the odds are low though.. i expected something like 2 again so 1.85 is a letdown. i'll be placing a bet on o2.5 in-play when the odds reach 2.00

Last edited by f1ght3r; 09-05-17 at 18:55.
f1ght3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-17, 19:10   #9
Pep004
Freshman

I was talking about Monaco's lineup. Mendy is still doubtful because of hamstring problems. With him and with Sidibe on right (his) side, Monaco is much stronger... but unfortunately, after the match against Man City, they haven't play together yet.
Old 09-05-17, 19:53   #10
thebastardian

thebastardian is an unknown quantity at this point

The big problem for Monaco is disaster defence...
thebastardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-17, 20:14   #11
Pep004
Freshman

Indeed, and as f1ght3r said, they need to go all out to attack. That's their way, and that's the only way how they can beat any of teams in Champions league. They cannot count on defence..

Well, I hope that official lineup on uefa.com is wrong and that Sidibe will be on right and Raggi on left.
Old 09-05-17, 20:20   #12
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

When team like Barcelona(which have fire power upfront) couldn t score in two clash I think that it will be very difficult for Monaco,even they have only two goal gap...No bet for me.
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-17, 20:36   #13
b.damatoglu
Freshman

b.damatoglu is on a distinguished road

Even I have not closely followed these two teams I know well enough about football.

Juventus can not play for 0-0 since they play at home with thousands of fans. All Juve players had dreamt to score a goal in their dreams last night.

In the other hand Monaco must attack to try to qualify. Even they start in a controlled way they would go all attack in second half.

So;
Juve over 1.5
2nd half over 1.5 seems like reasonable for me.

Try inplay Over 2.5 after 20 minutes seems reasonable as well

SM-J710FQ cihaz***305;mdan Tapatalk kullan***305;larak gönderildi
b.damatoglu is offline   Reply With Quote