This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds).
Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 08-07-18, 14:28   #1
RafaRoger

RafaRoger is on a distinguished road
Default Denmark Superligaen 1st round 13-16 July

New season ahead of us - great - let's hope for a profitable one!!!

I've taken a couple bets already:

Vendsyssel takes on OB and I will take a bet on both teams to score @ 1.9 Bet365. I think Vendsyssel will be a pleasant acquaintance for the league with their offensive qualities, although I expect they should still be challenged against many teams.

OB have done very well so far in the preseason and with a new coach I believe they're better than for a long time. Especially offensively they have a lot of quality but the defense isn't bad either.

OB are favorites here obviously but I will rather play on goals at good odds.

my 2nd bet is FCK -1.5 @ 2.04 Bet365. FCK have lost a couple key players in defender Erik Johansson and striker Federico Santander but have brought in a new defender from Ôstersund and 2 strikers Kodro and N'doye. Viktor Fisher is along with William Kvists still on vacation following their participation at the WC but will be back 3 days before this game with Horsens so I expect them to be a part of the squad.

Horsens have lost many profiles since last season and it's not been a good preseason. I think it will take some time and some more signings before they're back to a better competitive level. As the situation is right now I don't expect anything other than a clear loss against FCK.

GL
RafaRoger is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 08-07-18, 17:54   #2
RafaRoger

Completely forgot to mention in relation to the FCK bet that they will play on thursday EL qual in Finland against Kups! Not negative imo for the bet as Theres 4 days between the respective games.

My 3rd bet of the round is SønderjyskE DNB @ 1.8 Pinnacle when they welcome AaB. At home SønderjyskE are traditionally good and I see them strengthened compared to last season as offensive players Johan Absalonsen and Mart Lieder has joined them, also as it can be something of a new fresh start after the "matchfixing" case last season in which they've been completely cleared. I expect new positive energy to be released following that.

AaB finished last season well but the preseason hasn't gone especially good and last game was lost by 1-2 at home to Silkeborg. They've not strengthened at all but they've also not lost much from last seasons squad. Possibly they will get some players back in time for the game with SønderjyskE but I think quality wise the squad looks a bit thin, especially offensively.

SønderjyskE I believe can win this game but AaB can have a solid defense and drew a lot last season, so I opt for the DNB version. GL
Old 08-07-18, 22:44   #3
RafaRoger

Unibet offers SønderjyskE DNB @ 1.83 I just noticed...

I will also put a bit of money on OB win + both teams to score @ 4.75 Bet365! Tasty odds imo.
Old 09-07-18, 19:29   #4
Dulle Rocco

Dulle Rocco has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Amazing,they finished last one,now they start like first.
Dulle Rocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-18, 19:28   #5
RafaRoger

Transfers here: https://www.bold.dk/transfers/superligaen/
Old 10-07-18, 19:34   #6
RafaRoger

FCK have signed defender Andreas Bjelland from Brentford, very good signal to sign a players of this caliber! Has quite a lot experience from Danish NT too. Unfortunately Theres bad news aswell, as it seems pretty definitely that young striker Jonas Wind and fellow striker Pieros Sotiriou are both out injured for some time still.
Old 13-07-18, 00:05   #7
AGUERO

AGUERO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

what about Midtjylland and Bronby ?
team news, expetation for this season

tnx
Old 13-07-18, 11:39   #8
el_mago
Freshman

el_mago is on a distinguished road

Thx RafaRoger for great infos :-)

I expect title will decide between FCK and BIF. And this time BIF will be lucky on the finish after last season disaster...

So we start today :-) :-) :-D
el_mago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-18, 11:42   #9
el_mago
Freshman

el_mago is on a distinguished road

Have a question guys, do you know good sites about Allsvenskan???

Preview regarding upcoming games etc.???
el_mago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-18, 13:09   #10
RafaRoger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGUERO View Post
what about Midtjylland and Bronby ?
team news, expetation for this season

tnx
Hi. It's two big clubs in Denmark so expectations are almost higher than ever I believe. Both want to do well in the Superliga and in europe. For Brøndby especially it will be interesting to see how they fare after the big disappointment losing the title last season, how they handle having lost a couple profiles in striker Teemu Pukki and keeper Frederik Rønnow..

FCM won't be able to count on new signing offensive player Dominick Drexler against AGF and Rilwan Hassan are still out. Other newsigning striker Mayron George and mid Simon Ayo Okosun doesn't look like playing yet too.

Brøndby have (had?) offensive star player Hany Mukhtar out with injury and I don't know his status right now. Other than that I believe they are pretty much clear of injuries except to long term Kevin Mensah.
Old 13-07-18, 13:12   #11
RafaRoger

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_mago View Post
Thx RafaRoger for great infos :-)
No problem! Let's hope for a good new season..
Old 13-07-18, 16:14   #12
mij0sim

mij0sim is an unknown quantity at this point

Rafa, good info as always. Keep it up. Looking forward to the new season.
mij0sim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-18, 09:16   #13
godset

godset is an unknown quantity at this point

Rafa Roger what do u think about fcm-aagf ? Hw is good option to some combo tiket? Thx for answer!
godset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-18, 13:44   #14
RafaRoger

Quote:
Originally Posted by godset View Post
Rafa Roger what do u think about fcm-aagf ? Hw is good option to some combo tiket? Thx for answer!
Well, I'll say FCM are clear favs here always at home with their quality, but personally I think odds on the homewin are now maybe a bit too low, I'm thinking more about taking over 2.5(Live though as odds are a bit low here too). AGF have good quality, it's possible though that they'll have some problems due to some of their offensive players having been out with injuries and their fitness level may not the best. Also they will be without key offensive mid Mustafa Amini and striker Martin Pusic are no longer in the club. AGF may score a goal still imo, but in the end FCM should be too strong probably. GL
Old 15-07-18, 19:37   #15
RafaRoger

Proven striker Martin Pusic has signed for Horsens and can debut against FCK. Pretty much a full squad for them, only offensive player Lasse Kryger is out.

For FCK Andreas Bjelland won't play yet along with Pieros Sotiou, Jonas Wind and Nicolaj Thomsen who are injured. Goalie Robin Olsen and William Kvist are out still following their participation at the WC.
Old 16-07-18, 11:16   #16
mij0sim

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaRoger View Post
Proven striker Martin Pusic has signed for Horsens and can debut against FCK. Pretty much a full squad for them, only offensive player Lasse Kryger is out.

For FCK Andreas Bjelland won't play yet along with Pieros Sotiou, Jonas Wind and Nicolaj Thomsen who are injured. Goalie Robin Olsen and William Kvist are out still following their participation at the WC.
What do you think about Brondby win today? Randers looks weaker than last season. Brondby scoring for fun in friendly matches. Could be ugly for hosts here.
Old 16-07-18, 13:43   #17
RafaRoger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mij0sim View Post
What do you think about Brondby win today? Randers looks weaker than last season. Brondby scoring for fun in friendly matches. Could be ugly for hosts here.
Brøndby are much better than Randers everyone knows that but odds on their win are too low imo. They're without Hany Mukhtar and have lost a couple profiles. Dominick Kaiser and Ante Erceg are exciting offensive new profiles however and they already look promising. Randers have lost offensive profile Bashkim Kadrii and haven't been replaced. Striker Mikael Boman and defender Kasper Enghardt are injured.

Brøndby should win, I agree, I guess it's just a matter of if you like the odds on them. GL
Old 16-07-18, 16:09   #18
transferking

transferking is an unknown quantity at this point

FCK safer than Brondby - although odds are obviously even more crap probably... ? Esp. when thinking about little added possible "European hangover" (d)effect
transferking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-18, 17:36   #19
lalog82
Freshman

lalog82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Hi RafaRoger
what do you think about today's match? should we see goals? over 2.5?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
lalog82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-18, 21:23   #20
RafaRoger

Sorry I've not seen you guys comments till now...Total failure with FCK something seems definitely amiss within the club absolutely not good enough..bad start regarding my predictions!!
Old 16-07-18, 21:55   #21
lalog82
Freshman

lalog82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sorry I've not seen you guys comments till now...Total failure with FCK something seems definitely amiss within the club absolutely not good enough..bad start regarding my predictions!!
No need to sorry.
your previously comment helped a lot,of i didn't read it, than i was going to bet on FCK
but since you wrote there are many missing players, i bet on over and won!
thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
lalog82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-18, 00:03   #22
mij0sim

Quote:
Well i think reason for bad results isare obvious. You cant sell your key players every year. At one point you will suffer. Cant always get good replacements. Also when you have teams that can match you finally (Brondby, FCM) its even tougher.
Dont know but Ndoye and Kudro but dont look good (didnt watched whole match). Santander will be hard to replace.
Old 17-07-18, 00:49   #23
Karl-Heinz

Karl-Heinz is an unknown quantity at this point

From German point of view, Brøndby is the team to watch. Probably the best coach in DEnmark. Unfortunately he didn***8217;t get enough time to prove himself in Germany, but I rate him as a modern, attacking, pressing coach. Today I saw 4 Germans in starting lineup. Wow. Latest singing kaiser from Leipzig surely a good one on this level. He was RB hero while marching from Regio (4th) to Bundesliga. But then got dropped by hasenhüttl.
FCK overrated. FCM I honestly dont much about them.
I expect Brøndby to go far. Weird competition though, as this champions round is useless and they failed at it last year. Gonna be exciting!
Karl-Heinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-18, 23:10   #24
RafaRoger

For the next round I think goals are paid nicely in Horsens- Randers, so over 2 and BTTS @ 1.98 Jetbull could be worth going for. I quite liked the offensive play Randers showed against Brøndby and they should have scored a couple. Horsens are solid at home normallly and received a huge boost winning over FCK but Randers can be dangerous - despite an offensively thin squad especially as swedish striker Mikael Boman is injured - on counterattacks. No high stakes though.

AGF also look appealing against FCN, odds have dropped a bit but still tasty enough as FCN got their captain key mid Mathias Jensen injured against Esbjerg and will be out for about a month. Fellow regular mid Magnus Kofoed Andersen was injured for that game along with young offensive starlet Jonathan Amon. Unfortunately I don't have the info if they are near a comeback or will still be out for the coming game. If they are out then FCN still have a decent team because they have so many young talents but away against a solid outfit like AGF without the captain that is so important for their gameplay, could prove tricky also as they will play thursday in EL (Big favs though in their return meeting with Cliftonville)
Old 18-07-18, 06:51   #25
Overeem

Overeem is on a distinguished road

Yep, I agree and will follow Horsens over after their last win over Copenhagen. Good luck.
Overeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-18, 18:58   #26
RafaRoger

With regard to the bet on AGF I can say that Jonathan Amon like Mathias Jensen will be out for a while still, Magnus Kofod Andersen is expected back from monday so should miss the Sunday game too.

AGF could still miss key offensive mid Mustafa Amini but it looks like offensive players Tobias Sana and Mustapha Bundu may getting nearer full match fitness.
Old 19-07-18, 22:01   #27
RafaRoger

Brøndby have sold absolute key defensive mid Christian Nørgaard to Fiorentina. They will very much miss him in the long run, but have played and done well in his absence on a few occasions with probably Lasse Vigen Christensen filling out the void. Still I'm thinking maybe to try both teams to score when Vejle comes to Brøndby at the weekend at good odds.
Old 20-07-18, 00:05   #28
AGUERO

1.division starts this weekend.
Infos, opinions about favorites for 1-3 spot?

I see that Silkeborg is huge favorite by the odds
Old 20-07-18, 00:08   #29
AGUERO

It starts next week. My mistake