This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 16-07-18, 01:55   #1
CursedLuck

CursedLuck is on a distinguished road
Default POD JUNE/JULY 16/07/2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKSkofu View Post
Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR JUNE/JULY*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

Good luck!
For other details check the thread POD 2018 NEW RULES!

Prizes as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Don`t forget you need to post 15 picks in order to win June/July POD!

Gooid luck!
gl
CursedLuck is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-07-18, 10:00   #2
Wtrylika

Wtrylika is on a distinguished road

Pick #6
2-1-2, +12

Kumamoto - Machida
Over 2.5
Odds 2.11 at Pinnacle

Kumamoto stand close to the relegation zone in the J League 2 in Japan. Despite the low position they have pretty good results in scoring and are averaging more than a goal per game. Kumamoto have scored 14 goals in 11 home games played and I expect them to find the net in the match against Machida that are conceding often on the road this season. On the other hand home side will have problems in defence today as Machida are among the best in the league in offense. They have scored 35 goals in 22 games played including twenty goals in eleven matches on the road. Kumamoto are the third worst in defence with 39 goals allowed so visitors should score more than once. Kumamoto and Machida have met in April and their head-to-head match has ended with the score 2-2. I wait for another high scoring game.
2-3 pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 23:30.
Wtrylika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-18, 10:06   #3
Overeem

Overeem is on a distinguished road

pick 1 0-0-0, +0
Superliga
FC Copenhagen - Horsens
Over 3.0 goals @ 2.13 SBOBET

Copenhagen have beaten Horsens two times in April, 3:2 and 4:1. Both matches went over the 3.5 line and delivered 4 or more goals. Copenhagen have beaten Finnish KuPs in UEL playoffs and they are scheduled to host them back in 3 days at Denmark, but now they have a nice advantage with 0:1 and first leg away win. Other than that both Copenhagen and Horsens were playing friendlies recently and waited for league and Superliga to officially start again. I think Horsens will put some pressure on Copenhagen because they know about their UEL second leg playoff match and that their score on aggregate isn't that big of a deal and focus with another good performance is very much needed against KuPs again. A chance for Horsens to start well and search revenge after conceding 7 goals in last two meetings with Danish giants
0-1 pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 23:30.
Overeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-18, 12:08   #4
Cam

Cam is on a distinguished road

0W 0L
Vysshaya Liga
Brest VS. Shakhtyor Soligorsk

over 2.25
odds 2.02 @sbobet

Brest average 2.9 goals per game and so far they scored 27 goals and conceded 17 goals. They are hosting Soligorsk today in round 16 of Belarus first division. Soligorks scored 5 consecutive times while they were playing away at Brest as guests, 2:2 draw, 2:1 defeat in cup AET, 1:2 away win, 3:2 defeat and 1:2 away win. In every single one of those last 5 away game at Brest Soligorks scored at least one goal, and 4 times they scored more than 1 goal which is absolutely impressive.

Soligorks are also undefeated away from home since 4th month, that was their last away loss when Vitebsk beat them 2:1. Laptev and Savitskiy are both great scorers while Savitskiy is the leading scorer with 8 goals in this league. I think both teams to score and over 2.5 goals is the best bet here, best of luck.

Odds are too high on over 2.5 goals so I will take over 2.25.
1-3 pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 16-07-18 at 23:31.
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-18, 12:34   #5
Analyst@

Analyst@ is on a distinguished road

0 - 1, -100
Elfsborg - Hammarby (Elfsborg -0.5 @2.20 BET365)

Hosts Elfsborg are all wrapped up in green. Most recent five games of Elfsborg were all wins, there were to friendly games in there during the break in Sweden becuase of that international tournament but Elfsborg faced scandi teams in Helsingor and Hacken and beat them both.
Hammarby played few days ago at home against Ostersunds and they are not in good form, they lost at home and allowed 2 goals. Elfsborg already were better than Hammarby in 2018 earlier in cup before spring with a 2:1 win.
Hammarby found only 1 win in most recent 5 games while Elfsborg are undefeated with all 5 wins and they are also playin at home against a team they've beaten few months earlier, another home win coming. GL.
0-0 pick lost!

Analyst@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-18, 14:41   #6
Anunnaki

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Brest - Soligorsk
Pick - Brest -0.5 (AH)
Odds - 2.07 (Sbobet)

Regional Sport Complex will welcome Brest and Soligorsk. This is matchday 16 and Brest have considerable advantage over Soligorks.

- Brest won last 4 league matches (1:0 vs Neman, 6:0 vs Gomel, 5:2 vs Gorodeja and 1:0 against Minsk)

- From those 4 wins Brest conceded in only one match against Gorodeja

- Soligorks played against Connah's Q. away just 4 days ago in Europea League qualifiers, they are more tired than Brest

- Brest played their last match more than a week ago, much more time to rest compared to Soligorsk

- Soligorks failed to score in away matches against Minsk and BATE, both goalless draws 0:0
1-3 pick lost!

Anunnaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-18, 23:18   #7
Hoffenheim CL Winner

Hoffenheim CL Winner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pick #4(2-0-1)+111

Soccer: Brasil Cup
Match: Vasco-Bahia
Pick: over 2.5 goals
Odd: 2.01
Bookmaker: Pinnacle Sports

Bahia won first match with unexpekted result 3-0 and Vasco need huge win tonight to progress.I have no doubt,they will attack from first minute and Bahia have good chance to score to counter if they decided to defend like I expekt.
Vasco have great fans and solid team.They are on position 11 in championsip with 15 points and game less together with Santos,Bahia have 12 points and they are on position 17,position for Seria B.
I know Cup is different competition,I will rather bet on Vasco but I will not,cause for me goals are better option so my pick will be over 2.5 goals here.
2-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 06-08-18 at 18:04.
Hoffenheim CL Winner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-18, 23:21   #8
luzernhero

luzernhero is on a distinguished road

Pick #1 (0W-0V-0L) +0
Brazil > Copa de Brasil
Cruzeiro - Atletico PR

pick: Over 2.,5
odds: 2.10 Pinnacle

Cruzeiro and Atletico PR will play their 2nd leg of the 1/8 finals of Copa de Brasil. Their first leg was played quite a while ago, this is a weird format. In the first game Atletico PR hosted Cruzeiro and lost 1:2 at home, there were 3 goals and chances for more. Brazilian teams were resting during the World Cup so last game of Atletico PR was at 14th June at Botafogo. Cruzeiro's last Serie A game was also on that same day against Parana away where they won. During the scheduled break Cruzeiro played 2 friendlies with Corinthians, Atletico PR played no friendlies. PR are pretty bad team when it comes to scoring or conceding goals but things are different for this game, this is 1/8 finals of the cup and they are down 2:1 after losing at home, it's a one and done deal and not a Serie A game.

My prediction here is that Atletico PR will open up and look for goals, they are most likely going to concede 1 or 2 goals again so their only chance to move on through quarter finals is to score more than Cruzeiro today, therefore, more offensive approach is expected from usually slower paced team like Atletico PR.
1-1 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 06-08-18 at 18:04.
luzernhero is offline   Reply With Quote