This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 08-08-18, 22:52   #1
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road
Default POD 09/08/2018

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR AUGUST*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD May 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/

Good luck!!!!
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 08-08-18, 22:55   #2
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

Pick #5 (3 W-1 L) +213
Football - Europa League
Hajduk Split - FC Steaua Bucharest
Pick: FCSB DNB @ 1.85 @ Bet365

Laughable odds for the win of FC Steaua Bucharest at Poljud of Split in Croatia. The Romanians are the pride of Romania, totally different opponent than Poli Iasi, Dinamo or Unirea Urziceni. Hajduk Split basically don't have chances against Romania's top 3. I see a 3-1 for FCSB or something like that, they are anyway capable of scoring 2-3 goals on the road at Hajduk. These Croats are not Dinamo Zagreb, and even before Dinamo Zagreb have been poorer. But now Dinamo Zagreb look like a more dangerous team. Anyway, Hajduk Split weren't anymore for years in the league of Dinamo Zagreb, so Steaua has an easy job. The Croatians will understand Steaua is very powerful up front and in midfield, loads of possiblities. Plus Dica proved in the last season of EL, when he started with 3-0 in the groups, then used B team. This Steaua has even a better squad than last year, with Man, Coman and Morutan being one of the most wanted youngsters in Eastern Europe. They cost good millions for the East whilst huge sums will be asked for them. Man's current price is 25 million euros. Teixeira will probably also play, he was rested. Ghonore is awesome. Still there are some players to come in FCSB, a central defender and a competition as last striker. No more about Hajduk, I watched them in Bulgaria, that Slavia Sofia is a kind of Sportul Studentesc but at Bulgarian level. No pedigree and they scored goals against Hajduk and played well in both legs. Hajduk lost before groups in the last years, Steaua qualified for some springs and only missed 1 group qualification in many, many years. About 20-25 or so. Plus Hajduk has an important injury and sold a defensive midfield if I am not wrong! The bookies are underrating Steaua big. Hajduk can't score even on home field more than 1 goal, Steaua are running well, are strong and technical. I hope Qaka will play with Pintilii or Filip. So I really don't know why is Hajduk favourite when FCSB will score score in Croatia goal or goals. Yes, visitor Romanian side is vulnerable in defence, but threatened by real teams. I respect a lot Croatia NT though! and only DNB.
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-18, 08:16   #3
ivan-dzo

ivan-dzo is an unknown quantity at this point

3/5
+165

FC Nordsjaelland - Partizan Belgrade pick 1 Bet365 2.25

I cant see how Partizan wont lose this one. They are so poor that cant score a single goal. Against Trakai in Belgrade that was own goal from Trakai defender, 0-0 against Mladost in Belgrade, lose from Surdulica 1-0 etc. They sacked Djukic, but anything change as this team is poor selected nothing else.
FC Nordsjaelland is average team from Denmark. Still, that is class bigger than Partizan at moment, and two wins over AIK from Sweden from 1-0 still have some meaning.
Looking at form, stats, situation in clubs and teams, this is home win for me.

Good luck !!
Old 09-08-18, 08:17   #4
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 2 / -50
Torpedo Kutaisi (Geo) - Kukesi (Alb)

1(-1 AH) @ 2.12
Pinnacle

Football game from Europa League qualifications - the team on Torpedo Kutaisi at home is a good one for the clash here to take the win of the game at all. The home advantage expecting to help on host here to win. The home side is a team with solid perfomance on the last game and roynd for the tornament eliminated Vikingur Gota with 4:0 and 3:0. Now at home expecting another good performance in the clash with team without win in the last 4 games in CL qualifications from Albania. Good luck!!!
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-18, 13:37   #5
Jiveboy

Jiveboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 3

1-0-1 -3

Europa League

Ludogorets (Bul) - Zrinjski (Bih)

Pick: Zrinjski +1.75
Odds: 2.17 @ sbobet

Betting against Ludogoretz has never been so profitable as in the last couple of weeks. they are in really poor form, scoring just two goals in their last five matches, with just one win, two draws and two losses i do not remember them so poor. They struggle to score goal so even if they win this game it will not be with more than a goal difference. Zrinjski is nothing special but they can defend decently and against poor hosts they will play for a good result knowing how bad is for them to score. Maybe a 1-0 is the maximu Ludo will take from this game but i do not exclude sensational results.
Jiveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-18, 14:49   #6
pranav
Freshman

pranav is on a distinguished road

Pick # 2 (0-0-1) -50
Besiktas vs LASK Linz
Pick: Besiktas -1,5 AH
Odds: 2.09
Bookie: Pinnacle

Besiktas are now primed to make a big impact at the Europa League. They are experienced and well balanced team, that knows how to play in Europa. I expect Besiktas to win here.
pranav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-18, 15:00   #7
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

Pick 1

ATP Toronto

Dimitrov vs Tiafoe

Dimitrov is slowly coming back to form, as he defeated Verdasco in his first match here.
He also had a day off, so he should be well rested and motivated.

Tiafoe is in good form and climbing up the rankings, as next week he should break into the top 40.
Yesterday he defeated the local favourite, Raonic, in three sets, 6-1 in the third.

It's difficult to see a one-sided affair here, this looks like a long match.

Bet: Over 23.5 games @2.00 bet365
Quill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-18, 00:26   #8
Hoffenheim CL Winner

Hoffenheim CL Winner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pick #4(1-0-2)-95

Basketball:Wnba
Match: Las Vegas Aces-Minnesota Lynx
Pick: over 166.5
Odd: 1.90
Bookmaker: Pinnacle Sports

Here I expekt big over.It is very often situation when Las Vegas play at home.
Minnesota Lynx in previous round beat Chicago Sky likeca guests 85-64.Las Vegas lost from Atlanta 109-100,enough said 209 points!Before that Lynx had one bad game at home against same opponents,Atlanta,66-86 when odd on them was arroind 1.30.One more team give to Las Vegas over 100 points,it was Connecticut 109-88 two rounds ago.
Las Vegas play run and gun and Minesota is solid team,expekt fast basketball,both to score a lot of points and shaky defance.
Over is the best option for me,even line go from 164.5 to 166.5,should be 170+ points in this match.
Hoffenheim CL Winner is offline   Reply With Quote