This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Southern Europe

Southern Europe
This subforum contains discussions for: Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, B&H, Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, Cyprus
This section is brought to you by: BET365 - brilliant bookie!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 03-05-18, 14:26   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default Turkish Leagues 04/05/2018 - 07/05/2018

3 rounds to go!

Soccer» Turkey»Super Lig
Tomorrow, 04 May 1 X 2 B's
19:00 Basaksehir - Sivasspor 1.36 5.01 8.10
05 May 2018 1 X 2 B's
15:00 Kardemir Karabuk - Konyaspor 9.79 5.63 1.26
18:00 Alanyaspor - Osmanlispor 1.96 3.65 3.64
18:00 Trabzonspor - Kasimpasa 1.45 4.65 6.55
06 May 2018 1 X 2 B's
15:00 Besiktas - Kayserispor 1.19 6.76 14.16
15:00 Fenerbahce - Bursaspor 1.20 6.60 13.12
15:00 Genclerbirligi - Antalyaspor 2.15 3.48 3.28
18:00 Akhisar Genclik Spor - Galatasaray 7.25 4.71 1.41
07 May 2018 1 X 2 B's
19:00 Goztepe - Yeni Malatyaspor 1.90 3.48 3.93

LAST ROUND!!

Soccer» Turkey»TFF 1. Lig
Tomorrow, 04 May 1 X 2 B's
16:30 Adanaspor AS - Eskisehirspor 1.74 4.49 3.62
16:30 Balikesirspor - Manisaspor 1.11 8.40 14.65
16:30 Elazigspor - Istanbulspor AS 2.44 3.51 2.60
16:30 Gaziantepspor - Giresunspor 12.81 6.56 1.17
05 May 2018 1 X 2 B's
16:00 Altinordu - Erzurum BB 2.23 3.94 2.61
16:00 Rizespor - Gaziantep 1.81 3.84 3.65
18:00 Boluspor - Denizlispor 1.59 3.99 4.91
18:00 Samsunspor - Umraniyespor 3.27 3.14 2.18
07 May 2018 1 X 2 B's
18:00 Ankaragucu - Adana Demirspor 1.58 4.01 4.99

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 04-05-18, 12:40   #2
Rado

Rado is on a distinguished road

SATURDAY
TFF 1ST DIVISION
ALTINORDU-ERZURUMSPOR
PICK: Erzurumspor +0 AH @ 1.79 / SBOBET

An early pick for tomorrow's 1st division game between Altinordu and Erzurumspor. I am running a paid service in Blogabet. I took Erzurumspor +0.25 @ 1.80 in my paid service. The odds dropped to 1.60's. But, Erzurumspor +0 AH also worths to invest. You can find even better odds than 1.79 at the moment.

Currently Altinordu are in 7th place while Erzurumspor sit on 6th place. 6th is the last place to join play-offs. Altinordu are a project team. They are playing with only Turkish players and they play with a younger squad than most of the league. Their objection is playing with mostly young players and sell them for big prices like they did with Cengiz Under, Caglar Soyuncu. The club chairman, he is also owner of the club, said they don't want to be promoted to Super League! He said their project is promoting to Super League in 2020's, not earlier. He said if they promote earlier, then they will be happy to be relegated with earning higher TV rights in the Super League. He simply does not care reaching the next division. I think it also effects the players. Altinordu have just one win in the last 5 games. Last week, they played really bad against Adana Demirspor. I don't think they wanted to lose but they played really poor. Adana Demirspor could have won 3-0 easily. Altinordu have to defeat Erzurumspor to join play-offs.

Erzurumspor are one of the most in-form teams in the league. They have four wins in a row. If they avoid a loss here, they will join play-offs. On the contrast to Altinordu, the motivation is sky high in Erzurum. They want to make history by promoting to Super League after many long time. The players on a very good form. If they avoid a loss here, they will reach the play-offs. But they said they want to win, they don't want to play for 1 point.

Altinordu don't have many fans, only a really small fan base. They usually bring footballers from their football academies to support them. They are expected to bring 2K players from all their football academies but they are all kids. Erzurum have a much bigger fan base as being the only team from city of Erzurum. They will surely fill the away stand and likely to give a better support than home team.

Altinordu are one of the best teams on counter attacks in the league. They are young, energetic. And they don't have a good home support. They collected more points in away than home this season. It is no surprise because of these reasons. They are playing a game where they have to win, this is not good for their style. And they have much less motivation than the away side.

I am on Erzurumspor here. The worst scenario is a draw here, in my opinion. The most likely scenario is an away win.

Last edited by Rado; 04-05-18 at 12:43.
Rado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-18, 14:26   #3
lepreachun

lepreachun is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rado View Post
SATURDAY
TFF 1ST DIVISION
ALTINORDU-ERZURUMSPOR
PICK: Erzurumspor +0 AH @ 1.79 / SBOBET

An early pick for tomorrow's 1st division game between Altinordu and Erzurumspor. I am running a paid service in Blogabet. I took Erzurumspor +0.25 @ 1.80 in my paid service. The odds dropped to 1.60's. But, Erzurumspor +0 AH also worths to invest. You can find even better odds than 1.79 at the moment.

Currently Altinordu are in 7th place while Erzurumspor sit on 6th place. 6th is the last place to join play-offs. Altinordu are a project team. They are playing with only Turkish players and they play with a younger squad than most of the league. Their objection is playing with mostly young players and sell them for big prices like they did with Cengiz Under, Caglar Soyuncu. The club chairman, he is also owner of the club, said they don't want to be promoted to Super League! He said their project is promoting to Super League in 2020's, not earlier. He said if they promote earlier, then they will be happy to be relegated with earning higher TV rights in the Super League. He simply does not care reaching the next division. I think it also effects the players. Altinordu have just one win in the last 5 games. Last week, they played really bad against Adana Demirspor. I don't think they wanted to lose but they played really poor. Adana Demirspor could have won 3-0 easily. Altinordu have to defeat Erzurumspor to join play-offs.

Erzurumspor are one of the most in-form teams in the league. They have four wins in a row. If they avoid a loss here, they will join play-offs. On the contrast to Altinordu, the motivation is sky high in Erzurum. They want to make history by promoting to Super League after many long time. The players on a very good form. If they avoid a loss here, they will reach the play-offs. But they said they want to win, they don't want to play for 1 point.

Altinordu don't have many fans, only a really small fan base. They usually bring footballers from their football academies to support them. They are expected to bring 2K players from all their football academies but they are all kids. Erzurum have a much bigger fan base as being the only team from city of Erzurum. They will surely fill the away stand and likely to give a better support than home team.

Altinordu are one of the best teams on counter attacks in the league. They are young, energetic. And they don't have a good home support. They collected more points in away than home this season. It is no surprise because of these reasons. They are playing a game where they have to win, this is not good for their style. And they have much less motivation than the away side.

I am on Erzurumspor here. The worst scenario is a draw here, in my opinion. The most likely scenario is an away win.
And also Alt***305;nordu's chairman Mehmet Ozkan said "We have a master plan for 12 years. We have no promotion goal to Super League until 2020. And if we succeed this year, we will take the money and drop again. "

For this reason, Alt***305;nordu will not have any extra motivation in this game. I definetely agree with your prediction regarding this game.
lepreachun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-18, 11:31   #4
alwaysbesttip

alwaysbesttip is on a distinguished road

Besiktas v Kayserispor
Besiktas & Over 3.5 (Result / Total Goals) @ 2.200
1/10 Bet365 Livestream
Football / Turkey / Kick off: 07 May 2018, 17:00

Huge motivated Besiktas after losing match against Gala will destroyed poor Kayserispor
Besiktas after losing matces play very concentrated, they won 10 time from 13 in last 3 season.
Also currently
Last two matches in home by Besiktas 5-1, 3-1
Lat two matches in away by Kayesr 3-1 4-0
Now oponent much poor for hosts and much strong for guests

Kayserispor can scored one goal so better result&Over3.5 than AH -2.5
For reason to safe from correct score results 3:1

For more information and a pick check our BA thread

Good Luck
alwaysbesttip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-18, 03:41   #5
Rado

I agree on over for Besiktas-Kayseri. It should be a high scoring game if the strikers don't waste easy chances. Kayserispor coach is an offensive minded trainer and they always recorded high scoring games against big teams in away games this season.
Old 13-05-18, 11:51   #6
AGUERO

AGUERO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

what about today ? 1.7 odd on Besiktas and there is only theory chanse for them for second place spot ( champions ligue q.) , and Osman still has chanse to skip relegation?
b.t.s bether option then 1 x 2 , definetly
AGUERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-18, 14:52   #7
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Turkish friends, I got two questions for you...

1. Will Fenerbahce try to chase goal-difference against Karabuk tomorrow?

We know Karabuk is a boxing bag and regularly eats 4-5 goals. Fener are 7 goals behind Galatasaray on goal difference, and minus 3 points (Lions visit Goztepe in last round). So, do Fener have any hopes for the title or they have given up on it and will be content with any win tomorrow?

2. Do Akhisar have Europ license? This is important, because it will determine the motivation of Goztepe in last round.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-18, 15:07   #8
betking09
Freshman

betking09 is on a distinguished road

I'm for tomorrow on Fener hc -3 with 3.20
Gala with +41 and they need to lose against Göztepe that Fener will have a chance, so Gala will have +40. Fener now at +34 and they need to win on last matchday against Konya, so its now at +35. So 5-0 should be enough for Fener and from the quality difference its possible. Fener also the best away team in the league. Only minus point for Fener is the lost in the cup final 3 days earlier and thats why motivation could be not so high.

After Akhisar cup win the battle for EL places are over. Akhisars win killed the hopes from Trabzon, Göztepe and Sivas.

My bet for today is Sivas - Alanya 1 with 2.50
Sivas is strong at home with losing only against Fener in the last 9 home matches. On the other side Alanya is away very poor. In earlier weeks they lost 6 away matches in a row after they beat Genclerbirligi (now relegated as 17th) away 2-1. Also the quality of the squad is big. Sivas with players like Robinho, Arouna Kone, Saivet and Bifouma.
Only point that is against Sivas is that they have no real aim in the league, after Akhisar wins the cup. Alanya in big relegation fight but still with the better squad, better individul players, the home advantage and the actual good form at home I think Sivas should win this. Also odds with 2.50 very nice
betking09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-18, 20:34   #9
AGUERO

relegation battle (almost) finished

i am i wrong?
Old 14-05-18, 22:30   #10
Rado

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGUERO View Post
relegation battle (almost) finished

i am i wrong?
Yes, it is.

There is nothing to play for except first four places.

GALATASARAY
They will win the title if they don't lose against Göztepe.

BASAKSEHIR
They will win the title if they win against Kasimpasa and Galatasaray lose against Göztepe. Basaksehir also fight for the 2nd place. They need Fenerbahce to drop points because Fenerbahce have head to head advantage against Basaksehir.

FENERBAHCE
Fenerbahce's title chances are slim. They need Galatasaray to lose against Göztepe and Basaksehir fail to win against Kasimpasa. If Galatasaray, Basaksehir and Fenerbahce end with 72 points: Basaksehir win the title, Fenerbahce gets 2nd place, Galatasaray are 3rd due to head to head results between these three teams. Fenerbahce also fight for the Champions League spot just like Basaksehir. So if Galatasaray don't lose, they will try to end in 2nd place which means Champions League qualifying.

Head to head
Fenerbahce have H2H advantage against Basaksehir
Basaksehir have H2H advantage against Galatasaray
Fenerbahce and Galatasaray's H2H results are equal. So goal difference will decide it if only these two teams end with same points. (That's why Fenerbahce pushed so hard against Karabükspor today)

Triple head to head
If Galatasaray, Basaksehir and Fenerbahce end with same points, Basaksehir win the league, Fenerbahce gets 2nd place, Galatasaray gets the 3rd place.

BESIKTAS
They don't have any chance for title. They will hope for a better place than 4th but they need Basaksehir or Fenerbahce to drop points.

Since Akhisar have won the Turkish Cup, 5th place mean nothing. But, there is a slim possibility of a European Cup ban for Galatasaray. UEFA Financial Fair-Play will decide it in June. Last week, Galatasaray chairman has announced they will not be suspended from UEFA but we cannot be sure until UEFA's announcement. Anyway, Trabzonspor almost secured 5th place as they play Karabükspor at home in last round.

Last edited by Rado; 14-05-18 at 22:35.
Rado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-18, 16:13   #11
AGUERO

ban Galata? Again? same reasons like last time ?

value on todays games is (maybe) in live

pre odds are 2 short for making bets ( including overazzo bets )