This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Southern Europe

Southern Europe
This subforum contains discussions for: Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, B&H, Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, Cyprus
This section is brought to you by: BET365 - brilliant bookie!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 17-11-17, 18:57   #1
sc28

sc28 is on a distinguished road
Default Slovenian League 17-19.11.2017

Maribor - Olimpija

Few days ago both teams played in Slovenia Cup quarterfinals where Olimpija in 1st leg won 3-0. The 2nd leg is determined so Maribor will be looking for 3 points today. Olimpija is recently very good with Biscan but they need to keep up working. On other side Maribor is paying the price of playing on three fronts this means playing games every 3-4 day though that might not see it but definitely be perceived in the game. This derby should goes in both directions but I see a boring draw. My tip: Maribor - Olimpija 0-0.
sc28 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 17-11-17, 20:09   #2
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc28 View Post
Maribor - Olimpija

Few days ago both teams played in Slovenia Cup quarterfinals where Olimpija in 1st leg won 3-0. The 2nd leg is determined so Maribor will be looking for 3 points today. Olimpija is recently very good with Biscan but they need to keep up working. On other side Maribor is paying the price of playing on three fronts this means playing games every 3-4 day though that might not see it but definitely be perceived in the game. This derby should goes in both directions but I see a boring draw. My tip: Maribor - Olimpija 0-0.
I dont think we will see a boring draw. Maribor will be motivated like hell for revenge and they are still better team than Olimpija if they play at their best. I can see result like 2-1 or about.
Old 17-11-17, 22:33   #3
sc28

Yeah, it was an interesting derby even if the bet was missed. I think Biscan prepared his team enough to pull out the draw but I see that Olimpija after Slovenian Cup forget how to play - already seen in the past.
Old 19-11-17, 14:13   #4
sc28

NK Domzale - NK Krsko

Krsko lately playing very poor and Domzale is raising their form. First match ended 4-2 for Krsko after Domzale leading 1-2 and playing around 30min with 10 man. Today I see a revenge and lots of goals. Pick over 3,5 at @ 2,4 6/10 .