This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 16-11-17, 13:36   #31
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill View Post
Illawarra Hawks vs Sydney Kings

The Hawks are on a 3 match winning streak, however the Kings lead the H2H this season, 2-1.

The Kings are on a bad run at the moment, rock bottom on the ladder with only 2 wins in 9 matches.

The (very) good news for the Kings however, is that they signed Jerome Randle, former MVP in this league, and he will play tonight.

Randle is a top scorer and led his former team (Adelaide 36ers) to the regular season title.

I think the Kings will be boosted by Jerome's presence and bounce back in Illawarra, before they lose touch with the league completely.

With Randle back on court and the Hawks a high scoring team, overs is another bet I'm going for.

Bet 1: Sydney +3.5 @1.88

Bet 2: Over 182 @1.82
FT 97-93

The Kings were 16 points up at the end of the 3rd quarter.
How were they able to blow that all away and worse, lose by 4, is beyond belief.

Luckily the other bets came through
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-11-17, 13:49   #32
Bodza
Freshman

Bodza is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
FT 97-93

The Kings were 16 points up at the end of the 3rd quarter.
How were they able to blow that all away and worse, lose by 4, is beyond belief.

Luckily the other bets came through
Haws is just to strong in last quarters

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Bodza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-17, 13:50   #33
RonaldGomez

RonaldGomez is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Quill, had a bet on +4.5, handicap raised pregame

as you said, unbelievable loss
RonaldGomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-17, 05:23   #34
Quill

Brisbane Bullets vs Perth Wildcats

The Wildcats are coming after two consecutive defeats to New Zealand Breakers, home and away.
It is rare that the Wildcats go on a losing streak, and they have a chance to bounce back today.

The Bullets won their last game, against Cairns at home in Brisbane, but so far they look like a mid table team, they lose some and they win some.

The Wildcats have the quality and depth in their squad to get back to winning ways.

Bet: Perth -2.5 @1.88 Pinnacle
Old 17-11-17, 11:28   #35
Quill

Quote:
Brisbane Bullets vs Perth Wildcats

Bet: Perth -2.5 @1.88 Pinnacle
FT 85-90
Old 18-11-17, 06:22   #36
Quill

Adelaide 36ers vs Sydney Kings

The Kings came agonizingly close to win at Illawarra two days ago and break their losing streak, but after leading at the end of the third quarter by 16 points, they squandered it all away and lost in OT.
Randle had a great match for the Kings, scoring 28 points.
Now the Kings are on a 4-match losing streak and they really are in a must win situation, as they are rock bottom on the ladder.

Tonight they are facing Adelaide, that is Randle's former team, the team that he led to winning the regular season last year (they lost in the play-offs).

Adelaide lost to Illawarra last week, again a match that they were leading at the end of the third quarter by 9 points.

Although Adelaide are themselves on a losing streak (3 matches), they are 5th on the ladder (8 teams).
These two teams met two times so far this season, with Adelaide winning both times, home and away, at very high scores, 105-96 and 114-84.
Adelaide's wins so far have come only against Sydney and Cairns, two times each.

Sydney are strengthened with Randle and hungry for that elusive win, also they don't want to lose the H2H, while Adelaide have been a bit inconsistent so far, therefore I think that Sydney might come out with something from this match.

These two teams have played high scoring matches between themselves this season, and Randle is in hot form, so I'm going for an over bet as well.

Bet 1: Sydney +6 @1.85
Bet 2: Over 184 @1.85
Old 18-11-17, 06:23   #37
Quill

Cairns Taipans vs Illawarra Hawks

The Hawks are on a 4 match winning streak, and in their last 3 matches they had 4th quarter revivals, as they were behind at the end of every 3rd quarter.

These two teams met once this season in Cairns, with the Taipans winning by 1 point.
Cairns won all 7 matches played at home against the Hawks in the last 3 years.

The Taipans are always difficult to beat at home, and they are the tightest and stingiest team in the league.

Bet: Cairns -1.5 @1.83
Old 18-11-17, 09:35   #38
Quill

Quote:
Adelaide 36ers vs Sydney Kings

The Kings came agonizingly close to win at Illawarra two days ago and break their losing streak, but after leading at the end of the third quarter by 16 points, they squandered it all away and lost in OT.
Randle had a great match for the Kings, scoring 28 points.
Now the Kings are on a 4-match losing streak and they really are in a must win situation, as they are rock bottom on the ladder.

Tonight they are facing Adelaide, that is Randle's former team, the team that he led to winning the regular season last year (they lost in the play-offs).

Adelaide lost to Illawarra last week, again a match that they were leading at the end of the third quarter by 9 points.

Although Adelaide are themselves on a losing streak (3 matches), they are 5th on the ladder (8 teams).
These two teams met two times so far this season, with Adelaide winning both times, home and away, at very high scores, 105-96 and 114-84.
Adelaide's wins so far have come only against Sydney and Cairns, two times each.

Sydney are strengthened with Randle and hungry for that elusive win, also they don't want to lose the H2H, while Adelaide have been a bit inconsistent so far, therefore I think that Sydney might come out with something from this match.

These two teams have played high scoring matches between themselves this season, and Randle is in hot form, so I'm going for an over bet as well.

Bet 1: Sydney +6 @1.85
Bet 2: Over 184 @1.85
FT 108-93
Old 18-11-17, 10:50   #39
Bodza
Freshman

I will try live Illawarra Hawks to win match @7.00! They destroyed all their opponents in last quarter, so there is a chance

Old 18-11-17, 10:53   #40
Bodza
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodza View Post
I will try live Illawarra Hawks to win match @7.00! They destroyed all their opponents in last quarter, so there is a chance

And H2 (+11,5) @1.80

Old 18-11-17, 11:15   #41
Quill

Quote:
Cairns Taipans vs Illawarra Hawks

The Hawks are on a 4 match winning streak, and in their last 3 matches they had 4th quarter revivals, as they were behind at the end of every 3rd quarter.

These two teams met once this season in Cairns, with the Taipans winning by 1 point.
Cairns won all 7 matches played at home against the Hawks in the last 3 years.

The Taipans are always difficult to beat at home, and they are the tightest and stingiest team in the league.

Bet: Cairns -1.5 @1.83
FT 87-66
I should've chosen this game for POD, not Sydney
Old 19-11-17, 04:07   #42
Quill

Melbourne Utd vs Perth Wildcats

Melbourne and Perth sit next to each other on the ladder, occupying positions 3 and 2 respectively.
They met once this season, in Perth, the Wildcats winning 89-84.

The matches between these two teams have been quite tight for the past few years, none of the matches ending at a difference higher than 6 points, however the last five meetings were won by the Wildcats, three times in Perth and two times in Melbourne.

Both teams are in good form and both teams have very good shooters.

Bet 1: Wildcats +5 @1.83

Bet 2: Over 168.5 points @1.88

Bet 3: double Perth (+11) @1.28 + Over 162.5 @1.41
Odds: 1.82 bet365
Old 19-11-17, 07:04   #43
idanb

idanb is on a distinguished road

Hey bro
The game is really early in the morning. You need try post it early..
3am i think no one see
idanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-17, 04:28   #44
Quill

Sydney Kings vs Cairns Taipans

The Kings have been on a bad run and their season is in danger. If they don't start winning they will miss the play-offs and their season would be over by Christmas.

They have been missing Lisch with injury, but now they've got Tyler and Randle, who played 3, respectively 2 games with the team. Now after the international break they would have had time to prepare to win this match.

The Taipans have started well the season, but have been hit by injuries themselves too, and they have to play without two key players, Jawai and Carrera.

Bet: Sydney (-3.5) @1.90
Old 30-11-17, 11:02   #45
Itto
Freshman

Itto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sydney Kings vs Cairns Taipans

The Kings have been on a bad run and their season is in danger. If they don't start winning they will miss the play-offs and their season would be over by Christmas.

They have been missing Lisch with injury, but now they've got Tyler and Randle, who played 3, respectively 2 games with the team. Now after the international break they would have had time to prepare to win this match.

The Taipans have started well the season, but have been hit by injuries themselves too, and they have to play without two key players, Jawai and Carrera.

Bet: Sydney (-3.5) @1.90

hi Bro....i have -4.5....you change bet...yesterday was -5 ....go Sidney go...
Itto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-17, 11:04   #46
Itto
Freshman

+10 now.....
Old 30-11-17, 11:18   #47
Itto
Freshman

yeahhhhhhhhhhh ......Australia has no secrets for you , brother . Thanks.
Old 30-11-17, 11:24   #48
Quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itto View Post
hi Bro....i have -4.5....you change bet...yesterday was -5 ....go Sidney go...
Yes, the handicap changed wildly all day, but it is only response to the public.

The teams and situation stayed the same.

Good we won!
Old 30-11-17, 11:27   #49
Itto
Freshman

Quote:
Yes, the handicap changed wildly all day, but it is only response to the public.

The teams and situation stayed the same.

Good we won!
Number one
Old 02-12-17, 05:29   #50
Quill

Cairns Taipans vs Sydney Kings

Two days ago these two teams met in Sydney and Randle with Tyler had a great game securing a much needed win for the Kings.
However, the Kings have been hit hard with two injuries, Blanchfield and Ellis being ruled out for this match.
The Kings are now missing 3 key players, including Lisch.

Although the Kings were leading by 20 points during the game, the Taipans came back and threatened to take the game away from the Kings, however Randle and Tyler kept scoring and brought the Kings home.

Typically in Cairns is hard for any visiting team to win. Although the Taipans have their fair share of injuries (two players out), they have been stepping up and played great basketball.
The Kings will now have a very difficult task to win this match, but they do have good scoring abilities with some great shooters in their team (Randle, Newley, Tyler), so I think this game will go above the total.

Also, given the injuries that the Kings have been hit with, I think the Taipans will win and cover this small handicap.

Bet 1: Cairns (-3.5) @1.80
Bet 2: Over 161.5 points @1.78
Old 03-12-17, 04:19   #51
Quill

Brisbane Bullets vs New Zealand Breakers

The Bullets are sitting second from bottom on the ladder and they should have won their match in Adelaide 2 days ago (83-84).

The Breakers are top of the ladder and are coming into this match hurt, wounded, frustrated, angry, because two days ago they lost their home match to Perth (73-89). Not lost, they were outclassed, outmatched, outplayed.

The Wildcats are right behind the now and what the Breakers are expected to bounce back.
They are where they are for a reason, and their quality should be reflected on the scoreboard at the end of the game.

These to teams met two times this season, the Breakers winning both matches home and away.

Bet: Breakers (-1.5) @1.84
Old 03-12-17, 22:33   #52
Quill

Melbourne Utd vs Illawarra Hawks

Despite having so many stars in their team, including former NBA players, Australian national team players, last year's MVP, and also tipped by talking heads before the season that this year they'd go on to win it, Melbourne have disappointed so far.

They may be sitting 4th on the ladder, last play-off spot, but they are miles away from the top two spots, and actually in a mingle with other teams for this same 4th spot.

They are now coming off a two weeks break, because of the international window for FIBA qualifiers.

During this time the coaching staff subjected them to special training sessions (including wrestling and boxing), in a move to make them click, avoid slump and complacency periods and actually play like a team.

Their last match was a horror show in their own home court, when Perth Wildcats swept the floor with them in a humiliating 91-59.

The Hawks had a poor start themselves, but they managed to turn things around and are now a play-off contender, fighting for that same 4th spot where Melbourne is sitting now.

Given the special sessions they have gone through, which ultimately were supposed to gel them as a team, and the actual and undeniable quality of their roster, anything other than a bounce back and convincing win should be ridiculous and unacceptable from this team.

Bet: Melbourne (-6.5) @1.87
Old 04-12-17, 13:44   #53
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Very good one, Quill!
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-17, 16:46   #54
Palfy

Palfy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hawks were without first center Jawai. It had to be ez.
Palfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-17, 17:28   #55
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

I thought Jawai plays for Cairns? But they were undrrmanned no doubt about that having Conger suspended and losing Ogilvy prior to the game, that definitelly helped United which played way better defensivelly and looked like a team but Hawks has terrible shooting night and their just dont like playing at Melbourne. It was a perfect bet!
Old 04-12-17, 23:04   #56
idanb

idanb is on a distinguished road

Hey qulil.
On the 3rd time i think i write that.
The austrlian game begin really early in the morning (around 4-7 am) if you can pleas place your bets much early that you can
idanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-17, 23:31   #57
Quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by idanb View Post
Hey qulil.
On the 3rd time i think i write that.
The austrlian game begin really early in the morning (around 4-7 am) if you can pleas place your bets much early that you can
Yes, I hear you idanb, but the same applies to me in relation to the European bets on this forum, unfortunately.

However, this Melbourne bet was posted just before midnight CET I think.
To post it any earlier would mean one day before the game starts, which is not always feasible.

Think of it.... I am 10 hours ahead of CET... That makes it difficult for both.

To post a bet at 8pm CET means 6 o'clock early morning for me...

I go to work in the morning. I (sometimes )sleep at night.

My day hours here = sleep hours in Europe...
Sometimes during the weekends I can do that, but... this is how it is
Old 05-12-17, 15:00   #58
Palfy

Palfy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirac View Post
I thought Jawai plays for Cairns? But they were undrrmanned no doubt about that having Conger suspended and losing Ogilvy prior to the game, that definitelly helped United which played way better defensivelly and looked like a team but Hawks has terrible shooting night and their just dont like playing at Melbourne. It was a perfect bet!
Sry, my mistake. Ogilvy is the man.
Palfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 06:00   #59
Quill

New Zealand Breakers vs Brisbane Bullets

After narrowly losing away to Adelaide (83-84) one week ago, the Bullets confirmed their improvement by defeating the Breakers four days ago at home in Brisbane, 81-76.
They did look an improved team compared to before the international break.

The Breakers however, after an impressive series of 9 wins in a row that took them straight to the top of the ladder, took a huge blow from the Wildcats at home (73-89), then lost another one to the Bullets, in two poor performances.

They are expected to bounce back today, and this is a perfect revenge spot for the Breakers, who can also win the series today.

These two teams met 3 times so far this season, and the Breakers lead 2-1.

Bet: Breakers -6.5 @1.94 Pinnacle
Old 07-12-17, 09:18   #60
Spaceboy1981
Freshman

Spaceboy1981 is on a distinguished road

well, this was really close, thnx mate!
Spaceboy1981 is offline   Reply With Quote