This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Southern Europe

Southern Europe
This subforum contains discussions for: Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, B&H, Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, Cyprus
This section is brought to you by: BET365 - brilliant bookie!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-09-17, 13:41   #1
seppy
Freshman

seppy is on a distinguished road
Default Greek Cup mid week

Aek - Lamia

-game wil be played in neutral ground without fans.

-group stage with 2 out 4 advancing to the next round.

Aek. Well, many expected that the team will have a good season since the key players stayed and playing quite good, but not many expected to be in the first place and fighting for real for the title. In form with very good mentality, season started perfect although its very hard to keep up with 3 competitions since the roster is not that deep. But enough with all that, lets focus here.
Aek faced lamia 4 days ago and rly steuggled for 60 mins. Jimenez rotation didnt work until livaja and christodoulopoulos came in and gave the big pressure. Lamia parked the bus for the whole game. Result 0-1 with a penalty which wasnt a pen but foul outside of the area.

This time, there isnt so much pressure for both teams, certainly lamia will try to defend again but its not gonna be the same. Actually, lamia, which promoted this year will make at least 7 changes and this will effect alot their defensive mentality. On the other hand, jimenez left behind vranies and johanson and appart from some long time injures all the other key players are in. How many of the regulars will play doesnt matter alot. Aek has alot of quality players up front. Keep in mind that aek hasnt conced a single goal yet but this will end at some point.

Last but not least, when I saw the odds i was insta triggered. I was expecting something like @1,70. Huge derby incoming, aek wants to boost even more their morale, over is my bet.

AEK Lamia
Pick: over 2.5. @2,00

Good luck!
seppy is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 20-09-17, 16:54   #2
seppy
Freshman

General info

Iraklis no more due to financial problems

Aris candidate for superleague same with kalamaria and doxa dramas

Panathinaikos facing alot of financial problems, administration wants to sell. Debts over 50 mil.

Oly coach, after the recent results may sacked depending over the next two games vs aek and juve

Panionios is candidate for 4th 5th position. Good football same as last year.

Platanias seems weaker than last year.

Xanthi will play their role for the title. Will make the life of big 4 harder.

Paok and pao need more time to find form. Too many new players

Still underish league
Old 20-09-17, 17:05   #3
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2017...to-bankruptcy/

The Salonica team, one of Greece's oldest clubs also known as the ''Old Man (Giraios)'', has been declared bankrupt and will now start again from scratch in Greece's semi-professional third tier, taking the name of the amateur division of the club, Iraklis Ampelokipon.
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-17, 10:27   #4
BONAVENTURA

BONAVENTURA is on a distinguished road

Hello Seppy, can you tell me something about Panionious - Pas Giannina game?
For a first view clear hw but it would be great to hear your thoughts
or again a typical big fat under 2,5 goals is a better option ?
BONAVENTURA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-17, 13:14   #5
seppy
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONAVENTURA View Post
Hello Seppy, can you tell me something about Panionious - Pas Giannina game?
For a first view clear hw but it would be great to hear your thoughts
or again a typical big fat under 2,5 goals is a better option ?
P.s aek game could open earlier, nevertheless a loss is a loss.

Always hard fights between panionios and giannena. Panionios lost 4 men from last game, 3 rwgulars from injury and key player and playmaker masoud faced red card. Giannena will rotate 3-4 players, mainly defenders. Expecting soltani and manthatis to play. Panionios main striker jecil is back.

Usually in these cup games home side has the advantage but I dont like the odds at all. Both teams like to play their role in the cup and they will both qualify. about goals no clue tbh, might go at 2-3 goals if you like these bets. All in all no bet for me. If something for live ill be in livescore thread

Last edited by seppy; 21-09-17 at 13:17.
Old 21-09-17, 13:38   #6
BONAVENTURA

BONAVENTURA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by seppy View Post
P.s aek game could open earlier, nevertheless a loss is a loss.
Always hard fights between panionios and giannena. Panionios lost 4 men from last game, 3 rwgulars from injury and key player and playmaker masoud faced red card. Giannena will rotate 3-4 players, mainly defenders. Expecting soltani and manthatis to play. Panionios main striker jecil is back.

Usually in these cup games home side has the advantage but I dont like the odds at all. Both teams like to play their role in the cup and they will both qualify. about goals no clue tbh, might go at 2-3 goals if you like these bets. All in all no bet for me. If something for live ill be in livescore thread
thx 4 a rapid answer
BONAVENTURA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-17, 19:34   #7
seppy
Freshman

Decent game, 1-1 ft