This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 07-12-17, 12:56   #1
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road
Default POD 07/12/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 07-12-17, 13:02   #2
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 3

+195

Apollon - Everton

1 @ 2.1
5dimes

Football game from Europa League Grp E - Apollon Limassol at home play with Everton. The toffees with citizen derby against Liverpool at the Weekend and the team can be with big changes for this visit on Apollon because the game with the rivals from Liverpool is important than the last game without any chances for change on their status at this group. Apollon Limassol looking for the win and the first victory actually for their team in the Grp stage. Definetely we can found more motivation for the home squad today. Good luck!!!
0-3 Lost

Last edited by Macot; 07-12-17 at 23:00.
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 13:59   #3
Cam
Freshman

Cam is on a distinguished road

2 +105
Villareal - Maccabi Tel Aviv
Pick: X2
Odds: 2.33
Bookie: Sportingbet

Villareal are in horrible form, they lost two latest games against Sevilla and Leganes, Villareal conceded 6 goals total in those two games. Both Leganes and Sevilla were more dominant and scored 3 goals. This game holds no worth for Villareal. They are in playoffs of Europa league and they won't try to play at their best tonight. Israeli team would love to gain their first positive result in this competition, it would mean a lot to them to finish it on a high. Villareal will rest many of their starters, they are facing Barcelona in la liga next, that could easily be 3rd loss in league after Sevilla and Leganes so they will save strength for Barca. Value is on visitors, 0-0 draw.
0-1 won

Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 14:29   #4
spirta

spirta is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#4 (1-0-2) -22

Soccer » India » ISL
» Chennaiyin - ATK

pick: Over 2.5 goals
odds: 2.36 @Pinnacle

Hosts record 2 wins and 1 lose with 6:3 goal difference and today at own ground they will fight to continue with good preformance and record another 3 points. After 3rd round visitors take the bottom of the table with 2 draw and 1 lose so for sure i expect from them to searching first win for the season. 5 from last 6 between both teams ends with more than 2 goals:

20.11.2016 ISL Chennaiyin FC 1-1 Atlético Kolkata
02.10.2016 ISL Atlético Kolkata 2-2 Chennaiyin FC
16.12.2015 ISL Atlético Kolkata 2-1 Chennaiyin FC
12.12.2015 ISL Chennaiyin FC 3-0 Atlético Kolkata
18.11.2015 ISL Atlético Kolkata 2-1 Chennaiyin FC
03.10.2015 ISL Chennaiyin FC 2-3 Atlético Kolkata

So i expect to see open game from both side here and at least 3 goals at the end of the game.
3-2 won

Last edited by Macot; 07-12-17 at 19:15.
spirta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 16:30   #5
Overeem

Overeem is on a distinguished road

Pick 2
1/0, +180
Euro League Football

Villareal - M. Tel Aviv
Over 3.5 Goals @ 3.05 Unibet

After losing two matches to Leganes and Sevilla (3:1 / 3:2) hosts Villareal will play their final match in the Euro League group. This is the second time that they will met M. Tel Aviv. First time Villareal and M. Tel Aviv played in Israel earlier, final score was 0:0 at full time. Back then all kind of options were still open for teams in this group, now not anymore. This is the last round and after this it all ends today, then we will know soon which teams are through to the next round and who will play with who in playoffs.
Villareal are one class above Tel Aviv and for Tel Aviv there are no downsides whatever happens in this match. They are free to do as they like, whatever they like. They are not in danger of losing anything or gaining anything, money is not that big of a deal in this lower tier version of wannabe Champions League. I will predict that for today both Villareal and Tel Aviv will test some players from the bench to give them some more minutes, this is a perfect match for something like that, risk-free. Villareal with 11 points are topping the group and whatever will happen in this match they will stay in top 2, Astana and Slavia Prag are 2nd and 3rd team fighting for that 2nd place to see which will be the second team to join Villareal.
With some backup players from both teams hopefully, I will try over here. M. Tel Aviv have 0 wins in this group, with bench backup players that are motivated to play we could possibly see some mistakes in defence and more goals in this risk-free friendly match.
0-1 lost

Overeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 22:33   #6
luzernhero

luzernhero is on a distinguished road

Pick #3
1W 1V 0L [+150]
Tigres-Monterrey
pick: X
odds: 3.10@Bet365

This is a final in Mexico league, Tigres versus Monterrey. Two strong teams for that part of the world I believe, I know that Tigres have some ex European players that used to play in Europe and do well. But this is a final clash and no one is a favorite here, odd makers are thinking that way too. No favorite in this fixture, teams will inspect and analyze each other tonight I guess. This is just first fixture of finals and there will be another one, in that one everything will be clearer, but now it's hard for both of them. There are no favorites and with so much to play for nobody should risk it. I don't know much about this league but almost every final in south america and central america is played this way. Close odds, no favorites in first test and it always starts slow. So I will try draw as a final outcome...
1-1 won

Last edited by Macot; 08-12-17 at 21:30.
luzernhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-17, 23:07   #7
Analyst@
Freshman

Analyst@ is on a distinguished road

NHL Hockey
Pittsburgh Penguins - New York Islanders
Pick - Over 7.5
Odds - 2.88
Bookmaker - Unibet

Pittsburgh Penguings played their last few games in high scoring fashion. Latest game from Pittsburgh Penguins was a 3:4 defeat when they hosted New York Rangers, 7 goals. Before that Pittsburg Penguins were in excellent form with 5:1 against Buffalo Sabres (also hosting them in Pittsburgh), nice win with 6 goals. Pittsburg Penguins prior to facing Buffalo Sabres in Pittsburgh actually played away in november and won there 0:4. So Penguins beat Buffalo Sabres twice in short amount of time and scored 9 goals agains them in 2 games with 2 strong wins.

Pittsburgh Penguins also had (before that) game against Philadelphia Flyers that finished 4:4 and had 8 goals. Game went into overtime where Pittsburgh Penguins won in the end. Tamp Bay Lighting also got destrtoyed 5:2 in Pittsburgh prior to that in -3.5 win that had 7 goals. That was a start of good form for Penguins because before those 4 wins against Tampa, twice against Buffalo and Philadelphia, Penguins were on a losing streak of 3 games against Chicago, Vancouver and Boston Bruins. Games against Boston had 7 goals in 4:3 away defeat and against Vancouver Canucks 2:5 defeat with 7 goals.

New York Islanders had 6:2, 4:4, 5:6, 5:2 in their last 4 games against Tampa, Florida, Ottawa and Canucks. Great over record for goals on both sides, also head to head record is amazing between Penguins and Islanders. 3:3, 5:3 in last two games, last 4 (3:3/3:4, 5:3, 2:2/2:3, 4:2 and 5:0). I expect another high scoring game with big score between Penguins and Islanders! Good luck!
4-3 lost

Last edited by Macot; 08-12-17 at 21:30.
Analyst@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 00:33   #8
CursedLuck

CursedLuck is on a distinguished road

0/3

Football Colombia Playoff

America De Cali vs Millonarios

Pick: 1 (-0.75) ah @ 2.88 Unibet

Colombia, Liga Aguila - Clausura - Playoff - Semifinal - Game 1. This is Game 1 and America De Cali lads are welcoming Millonarios. De Cali lads are in fantastic mental state after beating Junior and knocking them out of Tornea Aguila, now De Cali will face Millonarios over two games for a place in the final showdown in Aguila. Odds are rising on De Cali and dropping on Millonarios. De Cali lost only 2 games at home since May of 2017. Those losses were to Dep. Cali both times. Other than that as hosts De Cali won every game or played a tie ever since then. Millonarios lads have not won at Cali Estadio Olímpico Pascual Guerrero since 2003. Of course they were not in the same league only in 2017, but before that their battles are dating back to 2011 and earlier. It's still an important fact for me, Cali are hard team to beat at home and they will have a huge advantage as hosts tonight, history is also heavily on Cali's side as hosts. Second game will be played at Millonarios home so Cali must go for a win and good result. There are more chances for Cali to win this game than any other option. After beating strong Junior I think Cali lads will put a statement tonight over Millonarios and show that they are a contender for the title of Clausura Aguila.

América De Cali:

Carlos Bejarano; Juan Angulo, Anderson Zapata, Eder Castañeda, Iván Vélez; Elkin Blanco, Camilo Ayala, William Arboleda, Carlos Lizarazo; Olmes García y Cristian Martínez.

Manager:*Jorge Da Silva

Millonarios:

Nicolás Vikonis; Jair Palacios, Matías De Los Santos, Andrés Cadavid, Felipe Banguero; Juan Domínguez, Henry Rojas, David Silva, Santiago Mosquera; Duvier Riascos y Ayron Del Valle.

Manager: Miguel Ángel Russo

Pick: 1 (-0.75) ah @ 2.88 Unibet
1-2 lost

Last edited by Macot; 08-12-17 at 21:31.
CursedLuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 00:57   #9
vasilli07

vasilli07 is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 (1-0-0 +110)
Australia A-League
Melbourne Victory v Adelaide United

Melbourne Victory 2.03 @ Pinnacle

Melbourne Victory certainly were made to work hard for their win last week. Down 2-0 in the first half, they fought back and won the game 3-2 with goals from Besart Berisha, a Goran Paracki own goal and then a winner from James Troisi.

Adelaide United has been hit by injuries in recent weeks and because of that their results have been inconsistent. After losing to Sydney FC last week, they have now lost 4 out of their last 6 games. Coach Marco Kurz will welcome some key players back like fullbacks Michael Marrone and Ben Garuccio today but influential Danish winger Johan Absalonson will still be out.

For a team of Melbourne Victory stature, their results so far have been pretty poor. Last week comeback win could the catalyst to finally help Melbourne Victory kick off their season. They are still winless at home this season but they will fancy their chances against Adelaide who is still finding their creativity in front of goal without the injured Absalonson and Karim Matmour who departed this week because of personal reasons.
1-2 lost

Last edited by Macot; 08-12-17 at 21:31.
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 00:59   #10
thebetmaestro

thebetmaestro is on a distinguished road

4th...0 0 3
Sport: Basketball
League: NBA
Philadelphia 76ers - Los Angeles Lakers
Bet: Philadelphia 76ers Line: -9@2.01 From: Pinnacle

Philadelphia 76ers will play vs. Los Angeles Lakers in short but sweet NBA night for Wednesday. Some might say that this is a game where we have "two losers", but Philadelphia had some positive things happening to them so far in this season. Same can't be side for Los Angeles Lakers. After all that noise from father Lavar, the joker of media and NBA, his son is underperforming and he's not bringing what he was announcing for LA side. Lakers on the road got battered by Denver Nuggets with 15 difference 115:100 Kings 113:102.

Philadelphia are also in much better position in Eastern Conference. They are on 5th place and in top 8 at the moment. Will that last? Who knows, but they are playing with more confidence and enjoying the ride while it lasts. Lakers are 11th in Western with 5 defeats straight. This game can bring confidence back for Philly and boost their first part of the season. They lost to Suns, Boston and Cavaliers recently but they had some good moments in those games, those are also tough opponents in Cavs and Boston. Lakers did amazingly well against Warriors to push the game into overtime but they obviously wasted too much energy on that as 115:100 and 95:118 trashings followed from Nuggets and Houston.

I think Philly will dominate this game and win with high difference. Lakers will start sinking again to the bottom, that game against Warriors tired them out too much and effects still could be visible, especially playing on the road tonight.
104-107

Last edited by Macot; 08-12-17 at 21:32.
thebetmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 01:33   #11
BigRamy

BigRamy is on a distinguished road

2 (1-0,+165)

Mexico, Primera

U.A.N.L.- Tigres vs Monterrey (Monterrey @ 2.89 bet 365)

Monterrey are the best team in Mexico, they have finished on number one spot in regular season. Top joint scorer of the league was Monterrey's attacker Hurtado. Monterrey scored highest amount of goals in this season which was 29. Monterrey outplayed U.A.N.L.- Tigres two weeks ago in 2:0 win that even covered the handicap. Monterrey played much better and scored much more goals in play-off, U.A.N.L.- Tigres had some close calls. Form, attack, confidence, everything is on Monterrey's side. Only big plus for hosts is that they're playing in front of the home fans. That's not enough, Monterrey will win. Fans are not playing, players are. Odds went from 3.10 > 2.89 on Monterrey to win, best of luck.
1-1 lost

BigRamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-17, 03:26   #12
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

pick#2 1-0-0, +135

NBA, Utah - Houston

pick: Houston -9.5
odds :2.3
bookie: Bet365

I am gonna trust Houston for one last time here with bigger hendicap, i mean it is not that big but still.
All points in Utah directions ,that they will hold till the end, right? They have better coaching stuff, they are so well organized in attack and defence is outsanding, now with Gobbert return they have more stamina under rim. BUT why Houston then? Houston is more restted atm, and they had very good schedule against teams that i rate very weak atm. Houston improved a lot in defensive end, so lets say i can see now these too teams almost equal in defence, but i will give more points towards Houston as more rested and improved and Utah showed that they might went in downtrend as i saw against OKC , they couldnt hold whole game playing tough and the same thing might happen tonight. Another reason is that a lot depended from Mitchell and he is rookie that has now 4 games in a row with over 20pts scored, and i can not see him be on the task again, as he will have Gordon probably on him who plays really well. Hood for Utah is not playing and i think they are going to miss him a lot if he do not come back soon. Shooters from Utah might be on task but it wont be easy, and cp3 , Harden and Capela should show why are the number one in west right now, as i said i will trust Houston one last time that they are capable of showing who is the boss and dont lose strings at the end ,and destroy one good oponent, i really want to see that, and all this small reasons point me to that, and i count that Utah is gonna slow down a little with strength, as they did really good and they play nice basketball. Capela is playing really good and Harden and cp3 should feed him a lot tonight, and he is faster than Gobbert and i expect from him to put a good fight. Ariza and Gordon are coming from back and always find a way to deliver when necessary. I can not see who can stop Beard and Cp3 from penetrating to the rim.
101-112 won

Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote