This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Promotion > Tips websites

Tips websites Promote your betting website here !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 21-11-17, 02:34   #61
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road

Napoli has no margin for losses today, wants only a win, is an excellent team, especially aggressive and will give everything to win
NAPOLI vs SHAKHTAR DONETSK @@ WIN NAPOLI, odds 1.50

An important match for the two teams that can judge both the qualifying and the first place, score with comfort, having very good offensive lines and defensive goals, I expect to be a strong and interesting duel where they can score and the two groups
FC SEVILLA vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

In fact, it is an indifferent match, maybe Tottenham might have the motive of first place, I think Tottenham has the first word for the win and I will go with the many goals, since the two teams can score at will
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.62
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 22-11-17, 00:58   #62
betcatalog

An important match for the two teams that can judge everything, Sporting is a good team and has shown it both in its league and in the club, Olympiacos has a lot of problems to face and I do not think it can get something positive today
SPORTING CP vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ WIN SPORTING CP, odds 1.53

Interestingly enough, between two historical teams, Juventus is not in a good match, but it does have a positive result, I expect the two teams to score, they have good offensive lines and can do it
JUVENTUS TURIN vs FC BARCELONA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.70

Atletico Madrid wants only a win, while Roma will be satisfied with the tie, since the last game is coming to the weak Karabang, I expect a repeat of the first match (0-0) and we still have few goals, with both teams are very cautious
ATLETICO MADRID vs AS ROMA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.85
--
etaireies stoiximaton
Old 24-11-17, 00:12   #63
betcatalog

Alkmaar is in good competitive condition, as opposed to Twente that she will fight for her stay and especially away from home, I expect Alkmaar to have an easy night
AZ ALKMAAR vs FC TWENTE ENSCHEDE @@ WIN AZ ALKMAAR odds 1.51

Nim has a total of 11 out of 15 over 2.5 and five at eight in home. It has the best offense in the category, so it counts eight consecutive over 2.5 in the recent matches and six in eight goals in the same match. Bourg Peronaz has a total of 10 out of 15 over 2.5 and five at eight away. It has the worst defense in the category with 32 goals pass. Defeated, better attack against worse defense, I expect Nim to have an easy match with a win with many goals
OLYMPIQUE NIMES vs BOURG EN BRESSE PERONNAS @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60
Old 24-11-17, 23:07   #64
betcatalog

Cagliari is a modest team with limited capabilities, Inter is an excellent team and is not accidentally undefeated and in second place, today I expect to continue victorious
CAGLIARI CALCIO vs INTER MILANO @@ WIN INTER MILANO, odds 1.67

In good conditions, the two teams that are coming from victories in the championship will give it all for the victory and I expect a game with phases and many goals
LIVERPOOL FC vs CHELSEA FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.58

Apollo Smyrna has a total of nine in 11 under 2.5 and four in five under 2.5 with seven goals non goal. Lamia has a total of eight under 11 under 2.5 goals and no goals, and it's coming from four consecutive matches. The two teams seem to have found a pace and have started to get results, fighting in all the matches, today's match is very important and will give it all, I expect to be cautious and will not see many goals
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs LAMIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.44

A mighty derby with rivalry, such as Dortmund, you can not trust it, but because of its play, it can be an open match with many goals on the other hand
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs FC SCHALKE @@ Both team to score, odds 1.57

PAS Giannena has a total of seven in 11 under 2.5 and three in five under 2.5 home. Xanthi has only one over 2.5 and eight no goals. PAS draws strength from his home base, making results, Xanthi is hard, accepts goals only with "blood", I expect again closed match with few goals
PAS GIANNINA vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47
Old 25-11-17, 23:09   #65
betcatalog

Monaco has a total of 8 out of 13 over 2.5 and four at six in its field. Paris Saint-Germain scored at will and for that reason has 10 out of 13 over 2.5 and five out of six away. In the last eight games it has scored 24 goals, or three goals per game. An important match, if Paris passes a victory from Monaco, will be the big favorite for the title, the two teams score with ease, while when pressed they have defensive themes, I expect matches with goals on either side
AS MONACO vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.44

Spain's top battle, between the two best teams so far in the league, will show if there is an opponent in Barcelona and Valencia if they can claim the title by the end, I expect many goals from the two teams, having the best attacks on the category
CF VALENCIA vs FC BARCELONA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.44

Only one Lazio game has ended with just under three goals, having nine goals in 12 games. He has scored 23 goals in the last eight, with about three goals per game. Fiorentina overall has 10 out of 13 over 2.5 and five out of seven away, its eight games with goals. Lazio is in a very good match, while Fiorentina has no stability, the two teams score easily, so today I expect a game with many goals where they can score
SS LAZIO ROMA vs ACF FIORENTINA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

Asteras Tripolis has a total of 8 out of 11 under 2.5. In the last eight games, only the previous one has scored over three goals. Levadiakos totals 9 out of 11 under 2.5 and four out of five away. today I expect to be very cautious and to become a very closed match, with few goals
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

An important match for the two teams, each for its own reasons, the situation in Panionio is confused, absences may cost him because he does not have a big and qualitative roster, PAOK wants to prove that he can also far from Toumba, I expect to take advantage of the problems of his opponent and finally get the first away win
PANIONIOS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ WIN PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds 2.05
Old 30-11-17, 23:51   #66
betcatalog

Sure, a big fight between two good and quality teams, Juventus is not the team of previous years, Napoli is excellent this year and has shown that he can be considered a favorite for the title, I will go with the seat and the dynamics of Napoli
SSC NAPOLI vs JUVENTUS @@ -0.25 AH NAPOLI, odds 1.80

11 in 15 both team to score has Dijon, who is open and scoring and easily accepting the goal, I expect to beat Bordeaux in an open game with many goals
DIJON FCO vs GIRONDINS BORDEAUX @@ Both team to score, odds 1.91

The Roma is a strong team, especially at home, Spal has limited possibilities, today I expect the Roma to make a professional victory with a small score
AS ROMA vs SPAL @@ +3.50 Under, oods 1.75
Old 02-12-17, 08:53   #67
betcatalog

Real Madrid has been finding out how to win in Bilbao in recent years, is not in good shape and Real can get the three points of victory
ATHLETIC BILBAO vs REAL MADRID @@ WIN REAL MADRID, odds 1.50

Only one Xanthi game was under 2.5. PAOK has a total of eight to 12 under 2.5 goals and no goals, while away from home it has five to six under 2.5. Both teams have racing problems, Xanthi will make its classic game, defending and kicking in counterattacks, while PAOK will try to take possession and attack with claims, I expect a very closed match
A.O XANTHI vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Leverkusen totally counts ten in 13 over 2.5 goals and goals at home, with just over three goals in its home. Nortmund has 11 out of 13 over 2.5 goals and six at seven away, eight games with goal goals . in this match you can not bet on the goals
BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ +2.75 Over, odds 1.56

The two teams have a total of 9 out of 12 Under 2.5 and very often make a small score, I expect a very closed match with a few final goal attempts
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs A.O.K. @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50
Old 03-12-17, 02:34   #68
betcatalog

Sampdoria has a total of 10 out of 13 over 2.5 and five at six in its field. Lazio has 11 out of 13 over 2.5 goals and seven out of seven away. Excellent teams and both opponents score at will and can now be an open game with many goals
UC SAMPDORIA vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

Levadiakos has a total of ten in 12 under 2.5 and five in six at home. AEK has a total of nine to 12 under 2.5 while home away from home with over three goals. Levadiakos is not good in the last games and you can not trust him, AEK has a strong motivation and will give it all to go to Vienna calm and qualify, I expect a very closed match in the difficult racing space
FC LEVADIAKOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Eupen is at the bottom of the scoreboard with ten points, having ten defeats in 16 games, having received 41 goals, her defense is the worst in the category. It has suffered two defeats and four in five last games.
Club Brugge is the first in the league with 40 points, five over the second place, having even less play, in 16 games has 13 wins, one draw and two defeats, has scored 36 goals and has 14 goals. It is coming from two victories with just one defeat in the last eight games. The difference between the two teams is great and one can easily reach, the other Club Brugge scored with ease, I expect the host to make another victory

AS EUPEN vs CLUB BRUGGE @@ CLUB BRUGGE, odds 1.65

Panathinaikos has only one match with over three goals, making very small scores. Panionios overall has nine out of 12 under 2.5, home away from home six in six under 2.5. Both teams are not at the best and today they want to return to good performances, leaving behind whatever problems they face, I expect a very closed match with few final goals and goals
PANATHINAIKOS vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Milan with Gatuzo for the first time on her bench, has an ideal opponent today to start her counterattack, I expect psychology to change and win
BENEVENTO CALCIO vs AC MILAN @@ AC MILAN, odds 1.40
Old 04-12-17, 03:02   #69
betcatalog

Girona is a better team in a better match and with the help of her seat can win, Alaves has the worst attack of the category
GIRONA CF vs CD ALAVES @@ GIRONA, odds 1.65

Very good team champion Wolves, is in form, has the motive of climbing into the big class and can get the three points of victory
BIRMINGHAM CITY vs WOLVERHAMPTON @@ WIN WOLVERHAMPTON, odds 1.80

Platanias squad is rightfully the first favorite to relegate, Atromitos is a solid team with several virtues and can get a positive result on all the Super League stadiums, I expect to leave undefeated from Crete
PLATANIAS CHANION vs ATROMITOS @@ -0.25 AH ATROMITOS, odds 1.87
Old 05-12-17, 02:34   #70
betcatalog

Only over three goals in both games are both teams, I expect open play with many final terms for goals and goals
FC BAYERN MUNICH vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.56

Benfica is indifferent and does not have the level to stand in the institution, Basel wants the victory to pass this stage, despite absences in the attack, can leave without a defeat from Portugal
SL BENFICA vs FC BASEL @@ +0 AH BASEL, odds 1.78

Barcelona is indifferent, Sporting needs better than Juventus to take second place, very good attacks have, can easily score both teams
FC BARCELONA vs SPORTING CP @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80
Old 06-12-17, 02:12   #71
betcatalog

The home side has limited capabilities, it is not a coincidence without a win and 13 goals passive, Napoli is burning for the victory to wait for the gift from City, I think it will win today
FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM vs SSC NAPOLI @@ SSC NAPOLI, odds 1.33

I do not know Manchester City's mood, but because Napoli is very likely to win Shakhtar needs the grade or points, very good attacking lines have the two teams, it can be an open game with many goals
SHAKHTAR DONETSK vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.87

The two teams have no room for loss, they are required to give them all for the win, especially Spartak Moscow, both teams score, I expect to be an open goal match on either side
LIVERPOOL FC vs SPARTAK MOSCOW @@ Both team to score, odds 1.95
Old 07-12-17, 03:07   #72
betcatalog

Red Star has scored two goals and has two goals and logically has only under 2.5 and no goals. It will be a tough duel that will judge which team will be in the next round, I expect a very closed match, as is usually the Red Star, no team, I do not think it will risk from the beginning and the match will be judged at the goals
FK CRVENA ZVEZDA vs 1. FC COLOGNE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.78

Things are clear, the home team only wants a victory, but with this defense I can not trust it in any way, AEK is showing very good facts and it is no coincidence that it is a champion and claims with qualification the qualification, Austria's Vienna, at some point he has to play aggressively and give places that AEK can take advantage of
FK AUSTRIA WIEN vs AEK ATHEN @@ +0 AH AEK ATHENS, odds 1.75

All Rijeka games are open, so it has five in five over 2.5 goals and goals. I expect to be a free and open game with many goals, Rijeka makes great scores, while Milan wants an outing
HNK RIJEKA vs AC MILAN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.90
Old 08-12-17, 00:03   #73
betcatalog

Leverkusen has a total of ten to 14 over 2.5 goals and 11 to 14 both team to score. In the last eight games it has three wins and five draws, with seven goals scored. In Leverkusen, I will stay away from the final result because the home team is very good at home, so I suggest that both teams score
FB STUTTGART vs BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.57

Bursaspor makes great scores, so it has 11 out of 14 over 2.5 and six at seven over 2.5 at home. Fenerbahce has 10 out of 14 over 2.5 and 11 at 14 both team to score overall. In a good game, the two teams score easily and easily accept the goals, I expect an open match with goals
BURSASPOR vs FENERBAHCE @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.80
Old 08-12-17, 23:41   #74
betcatalog

An important and tough fight for Serie A's first, Inter is not accidental in the first place, she is in excellent competitive condition and can pass from Turin, Juventus is not last year's team, I will go with her form and enthusiasm Inter
JUVENTUS TURIN vs INTER MILANO @@ +1.25 AH INTER MILANO, odds 1.62

Olympiakos counts nine in 13 goals and four away in six games, and comes from four wins with over 2.5 goals and goal goals. An important match, with the two teams wanting the points in view of the difficult continuity, I expect an open match, where both teams can score
PANAITOLIKOS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.20

An interesting match, as always between the two teams, I'm expecting an open match, as usual with the home team Real, with goals on either side
REAL MADRID vs FC SEVILLA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.55

Werder Bremen will fight for her stay throughout the year, is a modest team and if she is serious, Dortmund will not have trouble returning to victories
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs WERDER BREMEN @@ BORUSSIA DORTMUND, odds 1.44

AEL has a total of eight to 13 under 2.5 and only under three goals in six home games. Xanthi has 11 out of 13 under 2.5 and five under six under 2.5 away. Another major match for the two teams that need points, I expect very closed game, as always the games of the two teams
LARISA AEL vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.44
--
betcatalog devianart
Old 09-12-17, 23:53   #75
betcatalog

Villarreal is not in good shape, Barcelona must return to victory so it has a safe distance from second place, today I expect Barcelona to find the way to get the three points of victory
CF VILLARREAL vs FC BARCELONA @@ FC BARCELONA, odds 1.60

Atromitos has 9 out of 13 under 2.5, while only one match in his home had over three goals. only two Levadiakos games ended with more than three goals. An important match for both teams will fight for the three points of victory, I expect to be a very closed match with few goals
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.80

They have a small difference from the demo line, but each score from now on is important, I am looking forward now, PAS finally returns to victories, because of the seat, Lamia is not always fortunate and takes results which is often not worth it
PAS GIANNINA vs LAMIA @@ PAS GIANNINA, odds 1.69

Napoli Counts 10 out of 15 over 2.5 and five out of seven at home. Fiorentina has 11 out of 15 over 2.5 and five out of eight at home. Napoli is excellent this year, despite the negative recent results, it will not leave the opportunity to claim the championship, Fiorentina is a modest team where it easily gets the goal, I expect an easy victory for Napoli with many goals
SSC NAPOLI vs ACF FIORENTINA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.45

Each match for Apollo Smyrna is important, having needed points to escape the last positions, Asteras is molded and shows that it can take effect today
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ +0 AH ASTERAS TRIPOLIS, odds 1.87
Old 10-12-17, 23:06   #76
betcatalog

Torino is a modest team with few possibilities and virtues, Lazio scores easily and with the help of the home, it can get three easy points, with many goals
SS LAZIO ROMA vs FC TORINO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.53

Randers is going to fight for her stay, Midland is in a form, she scores with ease, and today she can pass from Randers headquarters
RANDERS FC vs FC MIDTJYLLAND @@ MIDTJYLLAND, odds 1.80
Old 12-12-17, 02:44   #77
betcatalog

Moderate home team, scoring with the eyedropper, Chelsea wants to leave behind the previous defeat and get the three points of victory
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN vs CHELSEA FC @@ CHELSEA FC, odds 1.36

Dortmund has 12 over 2.5 goals and ten in 15 goals and five away from home. Now I have no confidence in Dortmund, I can not get a head on anything, so I suggest that both teams score
FSV MAINZ vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ Both team to score, odds 1.57
Old 13-12-17, 03:04   #78
betcatalog

West Ham is a very bad team, accepting easy goals, I expect the Chelsea to be a bracket, Arsenal needs a win to stay away from the score, can take advantage of the weaknesses of the home side and move from home her
WEST HAM UNITED vs ARSENAL @@ ARSENAL, odds 1.66

Big difference between the two teams, if it is very serious, the City will get an easy win and with a difference of goals
SWANSEA CITY vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ -1.25 AH MANCHESTER CITY, odds 1.50

Surely they want the three points, so they'll give it all for the win, Heerenveen fights open and makes great scoring, scores and easily accepts the goal, I expect an open match, with many goals
FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM vs SC HEERENVEEN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.62
Old 15-12-17, 00:04   #79
betcatalog

Sevilla is a better team and its strong seat can be imposed on any opponent Levante has limited potential and will not be able to get something positive today
FC SEVILLA vs UD LEVANTE @@ -0.50 AH FC SEVILLA, odds 1.30

Monaco is on the rise, while St. Etienne opposed to a fall, I expect Monaco to be serious and to impose on her rival
AS SAINT ETIENNE vs AS MONACO @@ WIN AS MONACO, odds 1.95

Nimes is in a form, a better team and scores with ease in all the games, Guselec has no background to doing anything more than salvation, I think Nimes will continue with victory
AJACCIO GFCO vs OLYMPIQUE NIMES @@ -0.50 AH OLYMPIQUE NIMES, odds 2.13
Old 16-12-17, 02:04   #80
betcatalog

Manchester City is spreading terror to every opponent, it seems at the moment it is unstoppable, Tottenham, yet it is a very good team and has the strength to resist, I expect many phases in the match and I will bet on both teams
MANCHESTER CITY vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

Dortmund totals 12 out of 16 over 2.5 and six at seven in home. An interesting match, between two almost equal teams, I do not know if Dortmund finally found the way to win, what I know is that as easily he scores so easily he accepts a goal
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM @@ Both team to score, odds 1.55

AEK is possible in OAKA and has a strong motive for victory, Apollo also needs points to escape from the last positions, with the new coach acquiring an extra motivation today and I do not expect to be mistaken
AEK ATHEN vs APOLLON SMIRNIS @@ +2.50 AH APOLLON SMIRNIS, odds 1.70

The limited possibilities of Kasiopi will fight for her stay, Atromitos is very good this year and to win, you have to spit blood, I expect today to leave undefeated from the island
A.O.K. vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +0 AH ATROMITOS ATHINON, odds 1.60
Old 17-12-17, 01:29   #81
betcatalog

Atalanta has 11 goals in its 16 home games. Lazio has 12 out of 15 goals in its league, with only one game away from home. A very interesting match, between two strong teams where Lazio especially easily espouses, today I expect an open goal match on either side
ATALANTA BERGAMASCA CALCIO vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.65

In total, the two teams have 12 out of 14 under 2.5 and all seven at home and away. Both teams are not at their best, they want to make a good game, they score with difficulty, they are not random many under 2.5, I expect a very closed match with a few phases
A.O XANTHI vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Lamia has a total of ten in 14 under 2.5 in the league. The two teams are in the middle of the scoreboard and are relatively comfortable scorers, will be a tough duel where the defenses will dominate, as in their last games, I will bet on the few goals
LAMIA vs LARISA AEL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

West Brom, struggling with the draws to save the class, Mourinho has found out how his team will win the small teams, so today I expect to pass this headquarters
WEST BROMWICH ALBION vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ MANCHESTER UNITEDodds 1.60

Verona, is a bad team and is not accidentally in the last positions, easily accepts a goal and has difficulty getting the results, Milan, I expect to go up again after the change in her bench and I will trust it
HELLAS VERONA vs AC MILAN @@ WIN AC MILAN, odds 1.60
Old 18-12-17, 03:25   #82
betcatalog

I will follow Everton's form, which shows a clear rise, I can not trust Swansea in any way that is in the last position of the score and without form
EVERTON FC vs SWANSEA CITY @@ EVERTON FC, odds 1.80

Levadic has a total of 12 out of 14 under 2.5 and only one game with over three goals in its field. Panionios so far has 10 out of 14 under 2.5 and seven in seven away. I have no confidence in the two teams, I will stay away from the final result and I will go with the few goals because I expect the two opponents to be cautious and give weight to the defense
FC LEVADIAKOS vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50
Old 20-12-17, 00:08   #83
betcatalog

The two teams have opposing forms, Lyon wants to finish the first round ideally, also starting from Toulouse's headquarters, I expect in one way or another to win
FC TOULOUSE vs OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS @@ OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS, odss 1.90

The two teams are not at their best, they will fight not to be defeated and from then on they get the best they can, scoring and taking a goal with the dropper, so I expect a very closed match, with few phases and final goal attempts
FC GIRONDINS BORDEAUX vs HSC MONTPELLIER @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.80

Malin has limited capabilities and seems to have a lot of difficulty, especially with the good teams, Club Brugge's Champion is excellent and can move from any place, score with ease and can win another victory
YELLOW RED KV MECHELEN vs CLUB BRUGGE @@ CLUB BRUGGE, odds 1.90
Old 21-12-17, 23:29   #84
betcatalog

The two teams have opposing forms, the home team scored with the eyelid, while Atletico is in form and accepts a goal with the eyedropper, I expect to score at least one goal and get the victory
ESPANYOL BARCELONA vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ATLETICO MADRID, odds 1.80

Quite interesting duel, it may judge to some extent the quadruple leading to the next Champions League, I expect an open goal match on either side, the two teams have very good offensive lines and can score one goal each
ARSENAL FC vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.44

The difference between the two opponents is great, I expect the Anderlecht to leave behind, the two defeats and return to victories, exploiting the weaknesses of Eupen
RSC ANDERLECHT vs AS EUPEN @@ ANDERLECHT, odds 1.40
Old 23-12-17, 02:34   #85
betcatalog

A great derby, of great significance, the two teams will give it all, initially not to lose and then get the best they can, I think they will risk too, so it will become a closed match with a few goals
JUVENTUS TURIN vs AS ROMA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.90

Leicester did not play well with Crystal Palace and was rightly defeated, Mourinho with Manchester United has found the way to win the small-medium teams in one way or another
LEICESTER CITY vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ MANCHESTER UNITED, odds 1.90

Burnley has 15 out of 18 under 2.5 and only under three home games. In this showdown, I will follow Burnley's game with the few goals and closed matches, I do not expect to open the score and we will see a few goals
BURNLEY FC vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.85

You can not miss it, all the lights are on it, certainly not in any way the predictions are not a simple matter, but in this game you can not bet on the goals
REAL MADRID vs FC BARCELONA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50
Old 26-12-17, 03:28   #86
betcatalog

Liverpool is a very aggressive team and scores with ease, it can be imposed on the crowd Swansea with relative comfort, I will bet on the many goals
LIVERPOOL FC vs SWANSEA CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.44

The two teams have very good defensive lines, they accept a goal with the eyedropper, today, I expect a very closed match where they will probably judge the goals
MANCHESTER UNITED vs BURNLEY FC @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.21
Old 29-12-17, 22:57   #87
betcatalog

The difference between the two teams is great, Juventus scores with ease, while Verona easily accepts the goal, I expect Juventus to have an easy evening
HELLAS VERONA vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ +2.50 Over, oods 1.74

Inter Milan seems to have lost its pressure, while Lazio continues to play openly and aggressively with great scoring, today I think we will have an open match, the two teams score with ease
INTER MILANO vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

Both teams, in the most recent games, have only one win, it's not good at all, I expect a very closed game, with the two teams being very skeptical and having few goals
NEWCASTLE UNITED vs BRIGHTON @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60

The two teams easily score and accept the goal, I expect an open match, as Liverpool usually does, where the two teams can score from a goal and give us the goal goals
LIVERPOOL FC vs LEICESTER CITY @@ Both team to score, odds 1.72
Old 02-01-18, 23:24   #88
betcatalog

Very interesting match and important match for the two teams, the two current opponents are in good shape, it does not end in the goals, anything is risky, so I go with Chelsea, struggling with tight defense tactics and the naive Arsenal can if click, I will propose the double to draw no bet (draw back)
ARSENAL FC vs CHELSEA @@ +0.25 AH CHELSEA, odds 1.75
Old 06-01-18, 00:32   #89
betcatalog

An important match for both teams, to ideally start the second round, I expect to give them all for the victory and the points of victory, so I expect to score from a goal
PANAITOLIKOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ Both team to score, odds 2.20

Benedento was not suddenly a team, she won because of the weakness of her opponent, Sampdoria is a very good team and scores with ease, she can win today
BENEVENTO CALCIO vs SAMPDORIA @@ -0.25 AH SAMPDORIA, odds 1.89

Panionios counts 10 out of 15 under 2.5 goals. Kassiopi score under one goal per match. Panionios wants the five, while Kassiopi remains in the category, the new coach will be improved and tight enough defensive, I expect very closed match with few goals
PANIONIOS vs A.O.K. @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.70

Turin has 12 out of 19 goals and six in nine home games. Bologna Total of 11 out of 19 over 2.5 goals and goals. The two teams do not have substantial goals, they will not risk or claim anything more, I expect an open match with goals on either side
FC TORINO vs BOLOGNA FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80
Old 06-01-18, 23:28   #90
betcatalog

Celta has no real targets, while Real Madrid is burning for the win, the two teams have scored the same number of goals and scored, scoring and easily accepting the goal, I expect an easy victory for the real madrid
RC CELTA DE VIGO vs REAL MADRID @@ REAL MADRID, odds 1.55

The two teams were formed before the break, there are changes to their roster and are expected to be different in the coming time, Larisa is good defense and will not give space to the opponent, the few goals have a lot of luck
LARISA AEL vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.75 Under, odds 1.62

Lamia has 11 out of 15 under 2.5 goals. Total has 13 out of 15 under 2.5, with ten being goalless and six out of seven under 2.5 away. The two teams do not have big differences, they are fighting very tight, always giving weight to the good defense, so they make small scores and few phases, so today I do not see anything different, the few goals have the first reason
LAMIA vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47

PAS has lost its main players, but at home is traditionally stable and quality, Asteras is in terrible condition before the break, today I expect an open match with phases and goals, both teams to score
PAS GIANNINA vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.10

Platanias has limited chances and will take time to put the new players on the team, Panathinaikos, has a lot of themes, but on the Avenue it may even be difficult to win Platanias
PANATHINAIKOS vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.36