This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
France/Holland/Belgium


France/Holland/Belgium
French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2. All Belgium soccer, all Holland soccer. Picks, analysis, etc.
Bet at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-12-17, 17:54   #241
WiserthantheCrowd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,945
WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road
Default

So there are 2 teams more or less in the same position in the table (namely Dijon and Bordeaux). One team (Dijon) has won the last 3 home games while the other (Bordeaux) has lost the last 4 away games. Yet the visitors are favored (2.5 versus 3.25). Makes no sense to me... I could find no other explanation... Does anyone have any information?
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 01-12-17, 19:42   #242
Miccho
Senior Member
 
Miccho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,353
Miccho is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiserthantheCrowd View Post
So there are 2 teams more or less in the same position in the table (namely Dijon and Bordeaux). One team (Dijon) has won the last 3 home games while the other (Bordeaux) has lost the last 4 away games. Yet the visitors are favored (2.5 versus 3.25). Makes no sense to me... I could find no other explanation... Does anyone have any information?
Cause Bordeaux is considered a stronger team overall and they much have higher market value. This is the reason. I dunno if they should be favorites, though, but still, odds are close, so I don't see some tremendous value in this game.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-17, 09:13   #243
bangelov
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bookielandia
Posts: 646
bangelov is on a distinguished road
Default

This used to be one of the very active threads in first months of the season... what happened?
Any recommendations guys, there are some interesting games today. You think Nice can maintain their good form against Bordeaux or the guests will finally awake? However, Malcom (7 goals, 4 assists) is injured ...
On the other hand Balotelli has scored in the last four games and Wylan Cyprien is back into action.

Lyon vs Marseille should be a good one as well... Marseille comes after a massive 3:0 win over Lyon's regional rival ASSE and this is a direct clash for the third position. My first thoughts were on BTS but odds seem to be too low.
bangelov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-17, 10:07   #244
eldie57
Member
 
eldie57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: london
Posts: 464
eldie57 is on a distinguished road
Default

Malcolm is in the squad today
eldie57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-17, 19:00   #245
sc28
Member
 
sc28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Lendava, SLOvenia
Posts: 261
sc28 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangelov View Post
Lyon vs Marseille should be a good one as well... Marseille comes after a massive 3:0 win over Lyon's regional rival ASSE and this is a direct clash for the third position. My first thoughts were on BTS but odds seem to be too low.
Lyon in previous round against Amiens come to succesful win 1-2. Amiens also missed a penalty in 90min. Today it will be very interesting derby but I think Lyon will win at the end because Marseille away using different style and tactics but that doesn't necessarily mean anything it's just my hunch. My prediction is 2-1 for Lyon.
Also worth a try (small stakes):
Half Time/Full Time X / Olympique Lyonnais @ 5,5
sc28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-17, 18:37   #246
alwaysbesttip
Freshman
 
alwaysbesttip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: beepicks.beep.com
Posts: 155
alwaysbesttip is on a distinguished road
Default

Pascal Dupraz must be wondering what he has to do to get his Toulouse side a win! Currently just one point from safety, the hosts are on a run of one win in their last nine league games - they now face a mammoth task as they welcome third placed Lyon to the Stadium Municipal for this Ligue 1 (L1) clash.
Prior to the Strasbourg game, Toulouse won a penalty in four straight games. They missed a penalty in three consecutive games before finally scoring one in a 2-0 win vs Caen. On-loan Bournemouth man, Max Gradel, has scored three in his last three games (league and cup) since he put away that penalty.
This game is a mismatch based on the form of these sides as Lyon have earned 12 points in their last five games and scored 12 in the process, whilst Toulouse have registered just one victory in that time (W1, L4).
The visitors have scored the second highest amount of goals behind PSG this season with 44 in 18 games. They can put this down mostly to the lethal attacking trio of Mariano Diaz (13 goals), Nabil Fekir (12 goals) and Memphis Depay (eight goals). Their combined haul of 33 goals makes up for three quarters of Lyon***8217;s total goals this term.
Lyon star Fekir has reportedly announced his desire to come to the Premier League, but whether he will join his old teammate Alexandre Lacazette and take the journey across the channel remains to be seen. How much longer can Lyon hold on to their top scorers?
Stats ahead of the game: Toulouse have seen under 2.5 goals in total in 12 of their last 14 home games, although vs Lyon the last six encounters have ended with over 2.5 goals. Both teams average over nine corners per game this season (total). Lyon are extremely dominant in the recent head-to-heads, having won five of the last six meetings between the two, scoring 15 goals - an average of 3+ per game (L1).

Lyon -0.5 @ 1.90 By Pinnacle
alwaysbesttip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-17, 15:24   #247
Dex
Senior Member
 
Dex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 2,090
Dex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbesttip View Post
Pascal Dupraz must be wondering what he has to do to get his Toulouse side a win! Currently just one point from safety, the hosts are on a run of one win in their last nine league games - they now face a mammoth task as they welcome third placed Lyon to the Stadium Municipal for this Ligue 1 (L1) clash.
Prior to the Strasbourg game, Toulouse won a penalty in four straight games. They missed a penalty in three consecutive games before finally scoring one in a 2-0 win vs Caen. On-loan Bournemouth man, Max Gradel, has scored three in his last three games (league and cup) since he put away that penalty.
This game is a mismatch based on the form of these sides as Lyon have earned 12 points in their last five games and scored 12 in the process, whilst Toulouse have registered just one victory in that time (W1, L4).
The visitors have scored the second highest amount of goals behind PSG this season with 44 in 18 games. They can put this down mostly to the lethal attacking trio of Mariano Diaz (13 goals), Nabil Fekir (12 goals) and Memphis Depay (eight goals). Their combined haul of 33 goals makes up for three quarters of Lyon***8217;s total goals this term.
Lyon star Fekir has reportedly announced his desire to come to the Premier League, but whether he will join his old teammate Alexandre Lacazette and take the journey across the channel remains to be seen. How much longer can Lyon hold on to their top scorers?
Stats ahead of the game: Toulouse have seen under 2.5 goals in total in 12 of their last 14 home games, although vs Lyon the last six encounters have ended with over 2.5 goals. Both teams average over nine corners per game this season (total). Lyon are extremely dominant in the recent head-to-heads, having won five of the last six meetings between the two, scoring 15 goals - an average of 3+ per game (L1).

Lyon -0.5 @ 1.90 By Pinnacle
Toulouse play strange games ....... in last six games when Toulouse was involved penalty was given ...... also Lyon have some penalties in last few games
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-17, 17:57   #248
alwaysbesttip
Freshman
 
alwaysbesttip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: beepicks.beep.com
Posts: 155
alwaysbesttip is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Toulouse play strange games ....... in last six games when Toulouse was involved penalty was given ...... also Lyon have some penalties in last few games
Yes, so

Another interesting match, with good odds for catch "easy"

Guingamp - St Etienne

Guingamp are enjoying a good season despite already losing seven of their 18 league games, all but one coming against sides from the top six and only one whilst playing at home (against PSG). They are also yet to lose a game when taking the lead this season.

One key factor has been their solid defence which, apart from games vs Monaco and PSG, have only conceded 14 goals from 16 games, with six of them playing at home where they have taken more than twice as many points as playing away - which makes them favourites here.

While things are looking good for the hosts, it’s a different story for St Etienne who failed to win for the ninth consecutive game week in Ligue 1 (L1) when they were torn apart by Monaco at the weekend – the eighth time out of ten they have lost a game when conceding first.

Pressure is mounting on manager Julien Sablé who has urged his team to start preparing for a fight at the bottom of the table after a bleak two wins from their last 15 league games: “We need to deal with the situation with pride and courage. We have to accept this difficult moment and be aware that we represent a great institution. We will now go to Guingamp with a fighting spirit on Wednesday. We can’t give up!”

With only two points separating St Etienne from the relegation zone, coming away with a point will surely be welcomed going into the winter break. Reinforcements are expected in January to push the team up the table, but a change in attitude and perhaps tactics could provide a temporary boost.

While their defence is arguably their weakest link, with two goals conceded per game on average, St Etienne aren’t offering too much offensively either. They have failed to score in six of their last ten games while only two teams have had fewer shots at goal on average per game than them (12.7).

This coupled with their poor discipline, amassing 42 yellow and six red cards so far, only further explains their current poor league position.


After all home win here best selection
alwaysbesttip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-17, 19:21   #249
sc28
Member
 
sc28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Lendava, SLOvenia
Posts: 261
sc28 is on a distinguished road
Default

What about Angers? They will missing just Santamaria and Pavlovic but Dijon have more injured players. If they want to move from a bottom they need a first home win. Here is a great opportunity.
sc28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-17, 19:43   #250
Albier
Freshman
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Spain
Posts: 64
Albier is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc28 View Post
What about Angers? They will missing just Santamaria and Pavlovic but Dijon have more injured players. If they want to move from a bottom they need a first home win. Here is a great opportunity.
Really Angers does not seem at a good play moment. This struggling too much to create and produce scoring chances. Another day against Nantes, half an hour with one more man and they could not even shoot a goal, so poor. They today have to take more risks, their coach has read that he can be in danger if they do not win here, and surely if they do not score early goal anxiety it can cost them dearly. Dijon with 9 missings, but in a great dynamic and boost mood. I did not value so much all 9 missings so importants, some of them did not play against Lille as Tavares, only CM Amalfitano and RB Haddadi seems some important. The rest of the starting lineup is practically the same as Saturday, youngster RB Rosier is offensive and fast, and they still have a Said upfront in a great form lately, he is fast and can be dangerous for Angers defense. I see Dijon still dangerous in this dog paper, Dijon AH +0.25 or +0.5 should be taken into account here, good odds still.
Albier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-17, 21:49   #251
alwaysbesttip
Freshman
 
alwaysbesttip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: beepicks.beep.com
Posts: 155
alwaysbesttip is on a distinguished road
Default

Lyon won

Guingamp in additional time beat St.Et
alwaysbesttip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-17, 15:19   #252
Dex
Senior Member
 
Dex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 2,090
Dex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Toulouse play strange games ....... in last six games when Toulouse was involved penalty was given ...... also Lyon have some penalties in last few games
and again penalties

easy money
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-17, 15:22   #253
alwaysbesttip
Freshman
 
alwaysbesttip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: beepicks.beep.com
Posts: 155
alwaysbesttip is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
and again penalties

easy money

yes
alwaysbesttip is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare
 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.