This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds).
Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365: great live betting!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 11-05-17, 15:31   #1
Cypriot Eagle

Cypriot Eagle is on a distinguished road
Default Finland Veikkausliiga thread

Thursday 11 may
HJK vs Ilves 1.36 - 4.50 - 9.50
- I have gone over this game in my head many times. Right now these are the two best teams in Finland. HJK lost their last game to VPS 2-1 but they created so many chances and shots. Ilves has also lost only once and they have been very impressive in their other games. They are definitely a challenger.

The odds are great to back Ilves with a handicap, they have one of the best defenses in the league and they already played a tight match against HJK in the Cup that HJK won 0-1, and Ilves missed a penalty in the end. The odds are great also to bet on under 2.5 goals because of that good defense of Ilves. The value is clearly there..

But my gut says nooo, dont do it.. HJK will win easily.. HJK offense is soo good that eventually they will score from their chances and it might be today..

Because my brain and my gut are against each other, I will skip this match.

But for those who want to bet, the starting line ups at www.football-finland.com show that HJK does not start with their regular CB Obilor. Also the fact that Morelos has scored in every game this season that he has been a starter and he starts today. Morelos to score anytime at 1.90.

Good Luck! Tomorrow´s picks later on
Cypriot Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 11-05-17, 17:46   #2
jackson31
Freshman

jackson31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypriot Eagle View Post
Thursday 11 may
HJK vs Ilves 1.36 - 4.50 - 9.50
- I have gone over this game in my head many times. Right now these are the two best teams in Finland. HJK lost their last game to VPS 2-1 but they created so many chances and shots. Ilves has also lost only once and they have been very impressive in their other games. They are definitely a challenger.

The odds are great to back Ilves with a handicap, they have one of the best defenses in the league and they already played a tight match against HJK in the Cup that HJK won 0-1, and Ilves missed a penalty in the end. The odds are great also to bet on under 2.5 goals because of that good defense of Ilves. The value is clearly there..

But my gut says nooo, dont do it.. HJK will win easily.. HJK offense is soo good that eventually they will score from their chances and it might be today..

Because my brain and my gut are against each other, I will skip this match.

But for those who want to bet, the starting line ups at www.football-finland.com show that HJK does not start with their regular CB Obilor. Also the fact that Morelos has scored in every game this season that he has been a starter and he starts today. Morelos to score anytime at 1.90.

Good Luck! Tomorrow´s picks later on
9' Morelos A. )))
jackson31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-17, 22:16   #3
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 12.5.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Finnland Veikkausliiga
Start time: 19:00
Game: Seinajoen v Jyvaskyla

Pick: Over 3,25 goals @2,35 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,38!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Well, this is going to be an interesting match and I expect a good home win and goals. As you know, Seinajoen are reigning champions in Finnland while JJK fight against relegation and are the worst team in the League. I know sometimes it means a total parking of the bus, but guests already showed this season, that they are not very good at that.
SJK of course did not start the season very well. Currently 10th they were let down by their poor defence. Their average of goals is 3,25 per game as they scored 9 and received 11 goals in 6 games played. Their form is poor and this is a perfect match to boost morale and confidence. As said, they don`t have problems scoring, but their defending is letting them down and for our bet that is just about right.
On the other side, JJK are rock bottom. Only 2 points won in 5 games played and an average of 3,6 goals scored, they really don`t look like surviving. The only worthy result was 0-0 draw at another poor team: HIFK. But against top teams like HJK and Mariehamn they have recieved 5 goals (2-5 and 1-5). As you have noticed, they have also scored in both so that is a bonus.
Still, I see no chance for guests, this time it could even get worse: 6-1!
GL!
Old 12-05-17, 14:12   #4
Cypriot Eagle

Macot - SJK is not the reigning champions, they won 2015. Last season it was IFK Mariehamn.

I will still wait the line ups for this game as the key here is if Mehmet Hetemaj starts. If he does, I do not expect JJK to score especially as they will be without Elias Ahde who cannot play against his owning club. I do expect a big win for SJK anyway.
FT 1-0 for SJK

RoPS vs FC Lahti 2
- RoPS is missing quite a few experienced players like Okkonen and Muinonen and this game is really played with youngsters. The only thing that worries me is that Lahti will start with both Stenio and Simonovski up front and I do not think they can play well together as they are similar players. Despite this, I expect a clear Lahti win over a weakend RoPS.
FT 1-0 - They kept both Stenio and Simonovski on the field for 90 minutes.. nothing with both..

KuPS vs HIFK 1
- I was thinking this was going to be a tricky game and that HIFK could have had a chance for a low scoring surprise but then I saw that they will play without Kim Raimi in defense and I will go for a clear home win. I just do not trust A Lody and Kuusijärvi at CB positions without a good guy next to them. KuPS over 1.5 goals also
FT 2-1

IFK Mariehamn vs PS Kemi Home win to nil
- Mariehamn won all their matches against PS Kemi last season without conceding a goal and I expect that to continue. Mariehamn did not have the best game against Ilves last time and will want to improve their defense again. PS Kemi did not show much against KuPS and are again changing line-ups trying to find the most suitable one. Clear quality difference. Home win and home win to nill for a bit more value.
FT 3-0

FC Inter vs VPS
- This is a bit tricky game. I will just go with home win as I rate Inter much better and the odds are still good for that.
FT 0-1

Starting line ups, injuries and more info at www.football-finland.com

Good Luck!

Last edited by Cypriot Eagle; 12-05-17 at 21:02.
Old 12-05-17, 15:01   #5
Macot
Super Moderator

Mate, fantastic work as always and so reliable.
Great info.
Thank you for correcting me, I live in the past
My head full of data, should not rely on memory but always check.
Old 12-05-17, 21:17   #6
caxy
Freshman

caxy is on a distinguished road

Cypriot Eagle....man, you are very good! Your post have been always most useful to me in this forum. I began to be interested in Finland football alongside with your topics. I'll be following you here and when I am able to, I'll do my best to be helpful about the right picks for Veikkausliiga games.

Cheers
caxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-17, 15:40   #7
Cypriot Eagle

Full round of football today 19 May
http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/finland/veikkausliiga/

PS Kemi - HJK
- Tricky match. HJK so much better and playing with almost their best line-up. Should be an easy win but I think PS Kemi can be difficult. Small stakes bet on under 2.5 goals.
FT: 0-1 pick won

HIFK - IFK Mariehamn
- HIFK missing key central defenders and will have to play with 1 full back playing as CB. Advantage for the visitors. Mariehamn to win. Draw no bet for a safer bet. There could be goals because of this so will play over 2.25 also.
FT: 1-1 pick mainly lost

JJK -VPS
- JJK is the worst team in the league and VPS is one of the better teams. Will go with away win.
FT:1-4 pick won

FC Lahti -KuPS
- Not sure about this one. I think 1 goal will decide the winner so under 2.0 goals.
FT: 1-2 pick lost

Ilves - FC Inter
- First game for Ilves at their normal ground Tammela this season where they are strong. Inter without Faubert so it will be a tight game but the odds on the home win are good.
FT:0-2 pick lost

SJK - RoPS
- The odds are screaming for a bet on RoPS but just cannot do it. My gut says home win by at least 2 goals..

Starting line-ups www.football-finland.com

Good Luck!

Last edited by Cypriot Eagle; 19-05-17 at 19:27.
Old 19-05-17, 17:19   #8
allthethings

allthethings is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG this league. VPS may be "one of the better teams," but they're a second place team that has been out scored. They're playing the worst team, but away, and I'm still on the draw here at 3.64, which is absurd for a low-scoring league where there's essentially no difference between the teams.
Old 19-05-17, 19:02   #9
Cypriot Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthethings View Post
OMG this league. VPS may be "one of the better teams," but they're a second place team that has been out scored. They're playing the worst team, but away, and I'm still on the draw here at 3.64, which is absurd for a low-scoring league where there's essentially no difference between the teams.
There are a lot of differences between the teams but it is a league where the home side has value very often due to differences on the pitches and distances between the cities.

VPS is a team that does not beat teams with many goals regardless of how good the opponent is. The match is now 1-1 and JJK goal came from the most silliest own goal you have seen. Jurgensson tried to pass back to the keeper but it turned into a chip and went above the GK as of course he could not use his hands..
Old 19-05-17, 20:51   #10
allthethings

allthethings is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, the sending off was a killer.
Old 23-05-17, 13:58   #11
Cypriot Eagle

3 matches today 23 May

HIFK - HJK
- This is the big Stadin Derby game. The only game in Finland that can get over 10k supporters into the stands. HJK is the big favourite but it is a derby game so almost anything can happen. I still think HJK will win but the odds are too low for that. Will take HIFK +1 at HT with 1.85 odds. So far this season they have never been down at HT. Because of this X/2 HT/FT with 3.50 odds for a fun bet on the side.

FC Inter - PS Kemi
- I can smell a surprise coming here. FC Inter the much better team and they are in form and are the big favourite. Despite that, I think PS Kemi can get something here. They kept HJK from creating chances and were able to create chances themselves in the last game. Also last season PS Kemi kept a clean sheet in both of their games in Turku against Inter. PS Kemi +1AH

IFK Mariehamn - FC Lahti
- Double chance on Lahti. Mariehamn is the better team but they struggle in scoring a bit. FC Lahti has a good defense and are difficult to beat. Mariehamn has been so far only able to beat PS Kemi and JJK which are the weakest teams in the league. This match is a much tighter game so FC Lahti double chance has value.

Starting line ups and more info at www.football-finland.com

Good Luck!
Old 23-05-17, 14:56   #12
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
3 matches today 23 May

HIFK - HJK
- This is the big Stadin Derby game. The only game in Finland that can get over 10k supporters into the stands. HJK is the big favourite but it is a derby game so almost anything can happen. I still think HJK will win but the odds are too low for that. Will take HIFK +1 at HT with 1.85 odds. So far this season they have never been down at HT. Because of this X/2 HT/FT with 3.50 odds for a fun bet on the side.

FC Inter - PS Kemi
- I can smell a surprise coming here. FC Inter the much better team and they are in form and are the big favourite. Despite that, I think PS Kemi can get something here. They kept HJK from creating chances and were able to create chances themselves in the last game. Also last season PS Kemi kept a clean sheet in both of their games in Turku against Inter. PS Kemi +1AH

IFK Mariehamn - FC Lahti
- Double chance on Lahti. Mariehamn is the better team but they struggle in scoring a bit. FC Lahti has a good defense and are difficult to beat. Mariehamn has been so far only able to beat PS Kemi and JJK which are the weakest teams in the league. This match is a much tighter game so FC Lahti double chance has value.

Good Luck!
Mate, I appreciate your contribution in this thread!
I admit that I do not follow this league closely but I am a bit baffled by your reasoning as Mariehamn beat both the teams you mentioned by 3 (3-0 ag. Kemi and 5-2 ag. JJK). Besides, their two draws at home are against the top two of the table. Lahti at home only drew against the same JJK. It can be a tight game, still, I plan to bet on Mariehamn as I find value in home win.
Good luck!
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-17, 15:35   #13
birds

birds is on a distinguished road

marieham struggle to score ,same applies to lahti ,,lahti would focus mainly on defence ,,this could easily end 0_0 at ht ,,another bet should be ht ft x-1@ 5.00,,koz mariehamm could probably score 1
birds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-17, 19:23   #14
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
3 matches today 23 May

HIFK - HJK

FC Inter - PS Kemi

IFK Mariehamn - FC Lahti

Good Luck!
Awesome calls! Should've listened to you! Congrats!
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-17, 19:33   #15
zorbathegreek84
banned

zorbathegreek84 is on a distinguished road

Grande cypriot, my friend!
zorbathegreek84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-17, 19:35   #16
Macot
Super Moderator

Yes, Cypriot Eagle is fantastic.
Respect!
Old 23-05-17, 22:31   #17
Macot
Super Moderator

Date: 24.5.2017
Start time: 17:30
Game: VPS Vaasa v Ilves Tampere
Pick: Over 2,5 goals @2,5 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,59! POD
Analysis:
Well, this is one of the best POD`s I did this month. It is simply incredible that bookmakers stil ldid not work out how strong Vaasa this season is. And how great they play, how much they score, never mind who are their oponents.
Currently 2nd, they are having one of the best seasons in their history. They have the highest average of goals, 30 in 8 games played, that makes 3,75 per game! They are constantly scoring and recieving, after 0-5 against HJK and 1-3 against SJK they have started to perform and won almost all next games. 6 overs in 8 games played so far.
On the other side, Ilves are also a very solid, interesting team. Currently 8th they have an average of 2,15 goals scored in their games. They need to change something as they are coming from two consecutive 0-2 losses, so the point is: they need to score.
I guess their defence won`t improve much, but they should surely score: that should be enough for 2-1 home win! Crazy fellas these bookies are...

Date: 24.5.2017
Event: Finnland Ykkonen
Start time: 17:30
Game: KPV Kokkola v Gnistan
Pick: Over 3 goals @2,35 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,38!
Analysis:
We will stay in Finnland for our last pick: KPV are big favourites to win this match, but odds for an over are still very juicy. I propose you take Over 3 as I see this yielding more than just 3 goals.
Kokkola of course are expected to do well this season. Currently 4th they are still unbeaten and that is no surprise. They have shown their good form in the preseason, great Cup run and all games ended as overs. League of course is a different story, 2-1, 1-1, 1-0 are their results so far, but they will play against the poorest team in the League.
Gnistan are newly promoted and they should improve if they wish to stay in the League. They have only won 1 point in the first 4 games played. Two 0-2 losses and only 1 goal scored is not what we expected to win this bet. But they simply need to change something, people in the Club are nervous, pressure on manager is getting stronger.
I expect KPV to dominate: Gnistan will try to open a bit more and that will be fatal: my call is 5-1!
GL all!
Old 24-05-17, 15:37   #18
Cypriot Eagle

Hi guys, thanks for the good comments, its always nice to get picks right.

Today though is not as clear as yesterday. All games are tricky.

I will stay out of the VPS - Ilves game. VPS is without Juho Lähde and Ilves starting with Lehtonen as striker so I cannot predict goals here. It looks to me 0-0 or 1-1 but a bit too many variable with the line-ups to give a good pick.

KuPS - SJK
- The history backs a low scoring game but my main bet here is both teams to score. KuPS offense has scored 8 goals in the last 3 games and SJK is also improving. I like KuPS more to win this match but I am worried that they have not really rotated their players enough and soon they will lose points because of this. For now still, I prefer them to win this but 1-1 is a possibility also so BTTS.

RoPS - JJK
- My initial thought was that JJK could get something here but the way RoPS plays (high-pressing game), it forces the opponent to make quick calls and can create possible errors. JJK defense is very error prone so I expect goals here. Over 2.5 goals is my main bet. RoPS to win with BTTS is my side bet.

Good Luck!

Old 24-05-17, 15:58   #19
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

somewhere I fount that RoPS missing some players : Timo Stavitski (6/1 f), Leo Väisänen (6/0 d), Robert Taylor (3/2 m), Antti Okkonen (4/0 m), Simo Roiha (5/1 f), Juuso Hämäläinen (6/0 d)

what is true about that?
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-17, 16:40   #20
Puntteri

Puntteri is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
somewhere I fount that RoPS missing some players : Timo Stavitski (6/1 f), Leo Väisänen (6/0 d), Robert Taylor (3/2 m), Antti Okkonen (4/0 m), Simo Roiha (5/1 f), Juuso Hämäläinen (6/0 d)

what is true about that?
Not much.

Starting XI

2 Kaita Haruna Sani
5 Tatomirovic Ivan
9 Eze Emeka Friday
10 Felek Cem
14 Muinonen Eetu
17 Nurmela Anselmi
23 Ylätupa Saku
25 Reguero Chapinal Antonio
30 Addy David
47 Hämäläinen Juuso
77 Stavitski Timo

Subs

6 Kantola Eerik
7 Hannola Pyry
8 Taylor Robert
12 Kangas Juhani
20 Roiha Simo
22 Tukiainen Sakari
27 Degerman Rasmus
Puntteri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-17, 21:12   #21
thelogicalsong

thelogicalsong is on a distinguished road
Default Super!

Quote:
Hi guys, thanks for the good comments, its always nice to get picks right.

Today though is not as clear as yesterday. All games are tricky.

I will stay out of the VPS - Ilves game. VPS is without Juho Lähde and Ilves starting with Lehtonen as striker so I cannot predict goals here. It looks to me 0-0 or 1-1 but a bit too many variable with the line-ups to give a good pick.

KuPS - SJK
- The history backs a low scoring game but my main bet here is both teams to score. KuPS offense has scored 8 goals in the last 3 games and SJK is also improving. I like KuPS more to win this match but I am worried that they have not really rotated their players enough and soon they will lose points because of this. For now still, I prefer them to win this but 1-1 is a possibility also so BTTS.

RoPS - JJK
- My initial thought was that JJK could get something here but the way RoPS plays (high-pressing game), it forces the opponent to make quick calls and can create possible errors. JJK defense is very error prone so I expect goals here. Over 2.5 goals is my main bet. RoPS to win with BTTS is my side bet.

Good Luck!

Excellent picks, thanks for your precious idea Cypriot eagle.
thelogicalsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-17, 23:15   #22
Macot
Super Moderator

Date: 27.5.2017
Start time: 14:00
Game: Kemi v VPS Vaasa
Pick: Over 2,5 goals @2,35 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,36! POD
Analysis:
I must propose an over in Vaasa game again, we were unlucky last time when they have lost at home 2-0 to Ilves Tampere, but now they will travel to Kemi and this is the match they need to win and come back to winning ways. Actually, it is a similar one to the Korean match: a poor team at home against in form, strong and scoring away team!
Kemi of course will have their hopes. Currently 11th they have an average of 3,0 goals scored in their games. They are coming off 5 overs in the last 6 games streak and they have won two of these 6 games. They were both scoring and reciving. Only against HJK they tried to close the spaces and lost 0-1. In other games they tried to play and score and that resulted in 2 wins and 3 more losses. They will be positive though, coming off 3-1 away win at Inter Turku.
Vaasa on the other side are having a great season. I was talking about them last weekend, they are good both home and away and a slipup against Ilves (a deserved 0-2 loss) should actually have a positive influence on this match. They too have an average of 3,0 goals scored in their games. Currently 3rd they won three away games (4-2 at Rovaniemi, 1-0 at Inter and 4-1 at Jyvaskyla). Also, they were trashed by HJK in the beginning of the season (0-5) and played 1-1 at Mariehamn, a good result at low scoring champions.
Now it is time for another win for VPS, I don`t get these odds bookmakers are giving since the beginning of the season. Betting only on overs would give us huge profit in Finnish Veikkausliiga by now. Never mind, this winner will be good enough: 2-3 away win!
GL!
Old 27-05-17, 10:58   #23
Cypriot Eagle

Full round of football today in the Veikkausliiga

Early games starting 14:00 CET
PS Kemi - VPS
- I agree with what Macot said above. I do think VPS will win but not 100% sure on goals. PS Kemi starting with a bit more defensive line-up for instance Ceesay who scored 2 against Inter starts on the bench. VPS also going with 1 striker. Still I believe VPS will win this won. Away win
FT: 0-1 pick won, got lucky in the end as kemi missed a big chance last minute.

HIFK - FC Inter
- FC Inter Draw no bet is my main bet here. They are stronger than HIFK and will want to bounce back after the humilating loss to PS Kemi. HIFK going into this match with 2 strikers which is a bit odd considering that it has not worked for them at all in the previous games. When they play with 1 striker, they can pack the midfield and be more solid at the back. Also with 1 less midfielder they cannot create much chances so 2 strikers up front is wasted. FC Inter over 1.5 goals is my other bet here.
FT: 0-2 both picks won

FC Lahti - HJK
- The odds on HJK are again very low considering especially the way they have played. They create a lot of chances but cannot score. Morelos has been the only one for over a month who has scored goals for HJK which is strange. FC Lahti has one of the best defenses in the league and they play again on the potato field they call a stadium. The pitch will be ok for the first 20 minutes but then deteriorate fast. So if HJK cannot score early, the pitch condition will affect their passing game and give Lahti a chance to get something. 1X has value here but I might leave that for live betting.
FT: 0-0 pick won

16:00 CET
JJK - Ilves
- I will skip this game, no value in any bet. JJK can either get something from this game or Ilves wins to nil. Either way, no value.
FT: 3-1

RoPS - KuPS
- Still waiting on starting line ups but RoPS 1 Draw no bet is my main bet today. RoPS might miss some players and that will determine how much stake I will put, but overall I like them to win this one. RoPS has won their last 3 home games and now they face KuPS who will miss their top striker Salami due to suspension and they might be getting a bit tired like it was seen in the SJK game.
FT: 0-1 failed pick, gutted..

17:00 CET
SJK - IFK Mariehamn
- I like the visitors to get something from this game especially as SJK striker Mboma got injured in the last game. This will make SJK offense weaker as they will have to shuffle around positions as they do not have another clear striker in the team. IF and this is a big IF, Mariehamn can defend at their normal level, they can get something in this game. X2 but with small stakes as Mariehamn has been inconsistent defensively.
FT: 1-1 pick won

Good Luck!

Last edited by Cypriot Eagle; 27-05-17 at 19:12.
Old 27-05-17, 12:33   #24
rogumu

rogumu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Full round of football today in the Veikkausliiga

Early games starting 14:00 CET
PS Kemi - VPS
- I agree with what Macot said above. I do think VPS will win but not 100% sure on goals. PS Kemi starting with a bit more defensive line-up for instance Ceesay who scored 2 against Inter starts on the bench. VPS also going with 1 striker. Still I believe VPS will win this won. Away win

HIFK - FC Inter
- FC Inter Draw no bet is my main bet here. They are stronger than HIFK and will want to bounce back after the humilating loss to PS Kemi. HIFK going into this match with 2 strikers which is a bit odd considering that it has not worked for them at all in the previous games. When they play with 1 striker, they can pack the midfield and be more solid at the back. Also with 1 less midfielder they cannot create much chances so 2 strikers up front is wasted. FC Inter over 1.5 goals is my other bet here.

FC Lahti - HJK
- The odds on HJK are again very low considering especially the way they have played. They create a lot of chances but cannot score. Morelos has been the only one for over a month who has scored goals for HJK which is strange. FC Lahti has one of the best defenses in the league and they play again on the potato field they call a stadium. The pitch will be ok for the first 20 minutes but then deteriorate fast. So if HJK cannot score early, the pitch condition will affect their passing game and give Lahti a chance to get something. 1X has value here but I might leave that for live betting.

16:00 CET
JJK - Ilves
- I will skip this game, no value in any bet. JJK can either get something from this game or Ilves wins to nil. Either way, no value.
RoPS - KuPS
- Still waiting on starting line ups but RoPS 1 Draw no bet is my main bet today. RoPS might miss some players and that will determine how much stake I will put, but overall I like them to win this one. RoPS has won their last 3 home games and now they face KuPS who will miss their top striker Salami due to suspension and they might be getting a bit tired like it was seen in the SJK game.

17:00 CET
SJK - IFK Mariehamn
- I like the visitors to get something from this game especially as SJK striker Mboma got injured in the last game. This will make SJK offense weaker as they will have to shuffle around positions as they do not have another clear striker in the team. IF and this is a big IF, Mariehamn can defend at their normal level, they can get something in this game. X2 but with small stakes as Mariehamn has been inconsistent defensively.

Starting line ups and more info at www.football-finland.om

Good Luck!
JJK miss important duo Mikko Manninen&Elias Ahde and because FC Ilves is compact team i take FC Ilves-0.75.
rogumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-17, 14:31   #25
Cypriot Eagle

A Full Veikkausliiga round this Wednesday 31 May.

HJK - SJK
- HJK is trying something new which should help their offense. Firstly, Mosa is back from injury and starts and they moved Tanaka to the wing where he can be more dangerous.
My main pick here is HJK over 1.5 team goals.
FT: 6-0 Pick won

JJK - KuPS
- There should be goals in this game just like Macot said in his pick. KuPS gets Salami back from suspension and he can cause a lot of problems for JJK defense. This is a derby game which always leads to more goals in Finland (except in Stadin Derby games where teams are more scared to lose than win).
My Main pick KuPS over 1.5 team goals
FT:0-0 pick lost

FC Inter - FC Lahti
- FC Inter and their head coach has a really bad record in the Veikkausliiga. Kuqi has been the head coach in over 70 games and he has NEVER won 2 games in a row in this league. They won the last games so...

I still wont back Lahti. They start with both Stenio and Simonovski up front and the players are too similar to play good together so I cannot back them for goals either.
My main pick is Under 2.25 goals. Both teams have good defenses.
FT:0-0 pick won

VPS - HIFK
- Same as above. HIFK has good defense but playing with two strikers they lose a lot in midfield.
My main pick is Under 2.25 goals
FT: 1-1 Pick half-won

IFK Mariehamn - RoPS
- This is a tricky match but the way Mariehamn played in their last game, I have to back them here. RoPS will get back their key player Robert Taylor but I doubt he is fully match fit so he wont be able to help much unless in a free kick situation. With the long trip from Rovaniemi and their injury and match fitness problems..
My main pick is IFK Mariehamn over 1.5 team goals.
FT: 2-1 pick won

Ilves - PS Kemi
- This is anything can happen game. I rate Ilves highly but their last performance was really bad. They will want to bounce back here. They have changed their formation quite a bit and will start with Hilska, Tuco and Lehtonen who are all forwards. Many times only 1 of them would start normally. No idea if this will work but I think it might. PS Kemi also starting with their 2nd goalkeeper which is odd as Forsman has been excellent all season, maybe some illness. Anyway, Vilmunen is nowhere near same level as Forsman.
My main pick Ilves over 1.5 team goals.
FT:2-4 pick won

For some value bets with bigger odds, you could consider
HJK -1.5AH - Pick wn
Ilves - PS Kemi over 2.5 goals - Pick won
JJK - KuPS away win with both teams to score - Pick lost

Good Luck!

Last edited by Cypriot Eagle; 31-05-17 at 19:57. Reason: FT results added
Old 31-05-17, 14:36   #26
Puntteri

I did not find that much to bet on... tricky round in a tricky league but KuPS would be my horse for today.

I have lineups published as well at my retro blog, and asian market moves and a few notes too if you want study the super exciting and classy Veikkausliiga Wednesday round! Next round already over the weekend before the international break.

http://sportmarketfinland.blogspot.f...a-3152017.html
Old 31-05-17, 19:58   #27
Cypriot Eagle

4 picks won, 1 half-won and 1 lost from main picks
2/3 from value picks.

Pretty profitable Wednesday!!
Old 02-06-17, 07:39   #28
Puntteri

First manager sacked in Veikkausliiga 2017!

Most of the clubs have already been in at least mini crisis, but the trend was never upwards at SJK where Sixten Boström started in Feb, and the 6-0 beating was the last straw. New manager comes unsurprisingly from Spain and his name is

José Manuel Roca Cases

If you know more about him than what Google tells I am more than willing to hear, he is in charge already tomorrow vs Inter Turku.
Old 03-06-17, 12:38   #29
ezo
Freshman

ezo is an unknown quantity at this point

Veikkausliiga 3 June: PS Kemi vs JJK

This is an important game for both teams which decreases the amount of goals. JJK cannot afford to lose this one so they will defend. This will force PS Kemi to control the ball more which is not their preferred playing style. They might struggle to score goals here. Under 2.5 goals is our pick. Medium stakes though
ezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 13:45   #30
makis
Freshman

makis is on a distinguished road

Ezo , above dont copy paste the words of football-finland.com
Write your own or dont write anything at all.
makis is offline   Reply With Quote