BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Ladbrokes Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Advertisement

Welcome to the Bettingadvice.com forum

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Icehockey

Icehockey Predictions and analysis for icehockey games. NHL, European hockey, internationals, etc.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
5Dimes: Great bookie! Very low margins, and quick payouts!! PINNACLE SPORTS: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 09-04-12, 15:20   #1
gilberto2010
Bettingadvice Tipster

gilberto2010 is on a distinguished road
Default Semifinal games Finland 9.4

Blues - Pelicans

This game will be a really close for sure. I watched the last game at Lahti and I will see this match also on live on stand. Last game Pelicans were better but were unable to shoot the puck in and Blues got a crucial win.

Tonight will be a magnificent game. Both need a win but if Pelicans win they will be almost in the final already. Imo despite being a blues fan I doubt they will win twice more at Lahti. They need a win now but will be very hard for them. It will be a full arena or 99% full, which gives a huge boost to the hometeam that has problems getting people into the arena at regular season.
They played a decent game also last time at Espoo but Pelicans were much better at scoring chances and got a deserved 1-3 win.

I think that 60min. wont be enough today. Odds for a tie are almost as good as in regular season but I think that it´s much more likely that today it will go overtime than before.

Marathonbet X 4.3 3/10

Jokerit - JYP

This is in a stituation that if JYP wins today we´ll have the first final team already. Jokerit surprised everyone and win HIFK straight 4-0 and are now 0-3 down. Games have been really close and Imo Jokerit were atleast even team and perhaps even better but are now down 0-3 bit undeservedly.

I expect Jokerit win today. They are not afraid of the situation and believe in themselves. They have also realized to put Lupaschuk out of the roster cause he has been guilty of many JYP goals and doesnt deserve to play at this level. They will miss important Eaves but have interesting 1st line cause 17-year-old supertalent Teräväinen has got a chance for his lifetime. He has been excellent and is a player that deser ves almost as much icetime as he can play.

Imo Jokerit +0 + over 4.5 are decent bets today. We havent seen many goals in this serie so far but at Jokerit homearena (last 5 goals) it´s much more likely. Also have to add that it might be even big numbers if Jokerit loses their nervcontrol at the end if being down. Thats not that likely but still a chance. I have a feeling that tonight we will see goals and see this serie continuing.

Over 4.5 2.27 5/10 + Jokerit +0 60min. Pin 1.746 4/10. U might find better odds than Jokerit handicap in Pin but I dont have time now to find it

GL
gilberto2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!